Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wrejects - multi-layeredturn-based wrestling game🚀  (Read 204 times)
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:17:09 AM

Have a good day guys. do you know anything about wrejectsgame? Worth to participate? I saw they made drop before game release and it is ez to get wl. Maybe this game can be profitable with pae mechanics.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 09:18:59 AM

Wrejects Series 1 is LIVE!
https://opensea.io/collection/wrejects

🪑Items: 0.02 Eth
🌋Arenas: 0.02 Eth
🤖Corp Bots: 0.08 Eth
👾Wrejects: 0.13 Eth
🏜Painium Mining Claims: 0.59 Eth

Show off your Wreject! Tweet a screenshot, use #MyWreject, tag
@wrejectsgame
, we’ll retweet and follow

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Nahratsak

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:20:36 AM

Hello friends, do you invest in NFT? What projects can you suggest? I am new to this sphere but my friends told me that it can be profitable. So do we have any nft fans here? and what is it better to choose, just arts or games?
As for me arts still can't give you profit. too risky and hard to find hype project. So I prefer to play games, stable profit without risk. But I can say it is better to go for new projects now, more chances to win at early stage.
Thank you bro. so do you have any projects to follow?
What new games are you waiting for?
And how much should I play to get first profit?
I don't have a lot of time for it. so games with 24/7 grind is not for me ))
Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:42:18 AM

Hello friends, do you invest in NFT? What projects can you suggest? I am new to this sphere but my friends told me that it can be profitable. So do we have any nft fans here? and what is it better to choose, just arts or games?
As for me arts still can't give you profit. too risky and hard to find hype project. So I prefer to play games, stable profit without risk. But I can say it is better to go for new projects now, more chances to win at early stage.

hmm, got it.
Maybe you should take a look at wrejectsgame. This is new project and release will be in march. now you can win wl with contests or drops. It is better to get it to have opportunity to purchase nfts and get profit at early stage!
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 08:44:23 AM

GD fellas, how is your day? what do you think about nft? Is there any opportunity to get profit? I just want to invest in cool projects but don't want to go for defi or fintech systems. Please give me an advice what to do ))

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:47:10 AM

Any NFT fans here? Guys what projects do you follow now? Share please your opinion about wrejectsgame!
As I got this game will be released in a month. I participate in drop and if I get wl I will take part in it. Is it good solution? Staking and pae tournaments can be good for profit earning.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:24:58 PM

GD fellas, how is your day? what do you think about nft? Is there any opportunity to get profit? I just want to invest in cool projects but don't want to go for defi or fintech systems. Please give me an advice what to do ))
If you wanna go for nft and get profit I can suggest you to take a look at gaming sphere. It is more stable and ez to get profit just  for playing games. I can suggest you to take a look at wrejectsgame. It will be hot!
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 02:43:20 PM

hmm, got it.
Maybe you should take a look at wrejectsgame. This is new project and release will be in march. now you can win wl with contests or drops. It is better to get it to have opportunity to purchase nfts and get profit at early stage!
Oh, this is something new. I have never heard about this game. thank you bro, arts are cool by the way. Ok, I will try to make it. hope staking will be released fast, as I got it is passive income just for holding
krg-token
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 02:45:07 PM

If you wanna go for nft and get profit I can suggest you to take a look at gaming sphere. It is more stable and ez to get profit just  for playing games. I can suggest you to take a look at wrejectsgame. It will be hot!
Hmm, this is something new, ty. So it is new game and release will be in march, am I right? So what should I do now? how to win rewards and get nfts? Sorry, I am new to this sphere and not all info is understandable for me.

Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:39:32 PM

Hmm, this is something new, ty. So it is new game and release will be in march, am I right? So what should I do now? how to win rewards and get nfts? Sorry, I am new to this sphere and not all info is understandable for me.
No problems. First of all you should try to win whitelist. It is easy to make, participate in drops and contests with wl rewards. After it you should wait for game release and get your fighters. Be ready to play if you wanna earn $$
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 12:43:46 PM

Drink up if you want to be big and strong 💪

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
krg-token
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 08:58:59 AM

No problems. First of all you should try to win whitelist. It is easy to make, participate in drops and contests with wl rewards. After it you should wait for game release and get your fighters. Be ready to play if you wanna earn $$
Oh, got it. so just play to earn. As I got they are going to implement in-game economy and staking. Hmm, that can give good profit without risk. that is what I am looking for. Now I will try to get how to play this game lol.

A M C
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 09:04:41 AM

How is your day guys? I’ve got a question, what do you think about nft? I was thinking about trying myself in this sphere but it is so complicated to find a worthy project. Any tips on what to go for??
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:34:24 AM

Guys, need your help. Take a look at wrejectsgame and share your opinion please. I saw team has made drop before release in march and it is ez to get wl now. I think it can be profitable with in-game economy, staking and pae reward system.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 07:36:35 AM

Hi everybody! How r u all doing? I'm currently looking for a good NFT play to earn game. I do know all these overhyped games with millions of players worldwide which I don't like at all. I believe, brand-new games are rather more profitable now and have more opportunities to get $$... Any feedback about Wrejects game? Heard it is something new and really prospective though.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:38:05 AM

Wanted to try some nft, play to earn games. Could somebody give me some advice? I actually have a bunch of experience in investments but this is smth new. Which basically looks pretty prospective though)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: