Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIBA INU - The Next gem in Altcoin industry  (Read 1238 times)
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 05:07:17 AM

-snip-
I think SHIBA INU is a memecoin that has a very high risk to invest in the long term,

I agree, SHIBA is a meme coin, and I think Shiba falls into the speculative category, which we can trade quickly for profit. Not as a holding coin or long term investment. Memecoin has big risks, the hype on the coin meme has also slackened. This resulted in Shiba could fall at any time drastically.
As many have said that meme coins are not worth it and too risky for long term investment in this case it is Shiba inu,
maybe only some people think Shiba is good in the long run,
what is clear is that in using meme coins we must be wise in order to make a profit

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:02:57 AM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/UEstYcfO/

hello, everyone. hope this will bring nostalgia about the Shiba coin. and the chart u can see is the complete setup on price action and supply-demand. so those who have some knowledge about market trading they may find out easy for understanding the concept. in a 4hour timeframe, Shiba is already making its correction for LNG time. the zone (0.00028-0.000021) has become biased for the market recently cs it may take a little push or u can say a little much time of patience to go up. Shiba already tried to break the trend line so many times. so, u can see that this is a great opportunity to hold this coin. waiting for the next move. check my update daily on this thread may be Shiba lovers will get this thread informative for them  Wink Wink
a GEM? do you know what this word means? and do you understand what Coin are you referring here?

a GEM will increase its value so much high and SHIB had already its time in the past, actually last year but does that looks like history will repeat it self or making its way more up?

Yeah this may happen to other coin but not in Meme Coin liek Shiba INu lol.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:18:04 AM

I agree, SHIBA is a meme coin, and I think Shiba falls into the speculative category, which we can trade quickly for profit. Not as a holding coin or long term investment. Memecoin has big risks, the hype on the coin meme has also slackened. This resulted in Shiba could fall at any time drastically.
The hype on memecoin won't last forever and even once every two years it won't necessarily happen, so if anyone expects to profit through hype, it's actually not bad, but rather it takes a long time to happen so he himself might get bored in waiting.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:07:04 PM

As many have said that meme coins are not worth it and too risky for long term investment in this case it is Shiba inu,
maybe only some people think Shiba is good in the long run,
what is clear is that in using meme coins we must be wise in order to make a profit
I do not think that people are wrong when they say that crypto is not something to joke around with because it is real money that you are losing when you invest into things like that. I am not saying that it is a completely bad idea, but it is certainly not a great idea neither.

Memecoins are a very risky thing because all they provide is the hyped community, which means that if the community leaves today, then we are not going to see them do well at all, they are going to do horrible. Why would you want to invest into something that is only doing well because community is hyped around it? You should be wanting to invest into something that is technologically doing superior than others as well.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 09:24:30 PM

https://www.tradingview.com/x/UEstYcfO/

hello, everyone. hope this will bring nostalgia about the Shiba coin. and the chart u can see is the complete setup on price action and supply-demand. so those who have some knowledge about market trading they may find out easy for understanding the concept. in a 4hour timeframe, Shiba is already making its correction for LNG time. the zone (0.00028-0.000021) has become biased for the market recently cs it may take a little push or u can say a little much time of patience to go up. Shiba already tried to break the trend line so many times. so, u can see that this is a great opportunity to hold this coin. waiting for the next move. check my update daily on this thread may be Shiba lovers will get this thread informative for them  Wink Wink

Everything would be correct if it were not for the fact that technical analysis has nothing to do with what the SHIBA INU project is.
The technical analysis is based on the currencies and stocks of the companies behind which the product stands, or even the entire country.
Unfortunately, this type of speculation has nothing to do with projects that are based solely on marketing.
I'm not saying that your predictions will not come true, but in my opinion the probability is very small.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 03:20:24 AM

The marketcap is so high and the item didn't appear to be strong item. It's full with publicity however this time it's not in any event, getting any siphon again once elon was in any event, making an interesting image tweet about the doge tokens. Assuming there's a gigantic update and immense reception for SHIB, anticipate that at the cost should recuperates. Long haul hold for SHIB are more ideal to accomplish until further notice.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 04:02:18 AM

-snip-
I think SHIBA INU is a memecoin that has a very high risk to invest in the long term,

Not only Shiba but all meme coins should not hold for long, they are just tools for sharks to pump and dump. Shiba and doge are 2 memecoins that are considered the best 2 meme tokens, especially doge is a long-lived coin with a very large community but there is no guarantee it will develop and exist in the future. Since they don't really have any utility, the original purpose of creating Doge is considered a joke.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 08:14:01 AM

The hype on memecoin won't last forever and even once every two years it won't necessarily happen, so if anyone expects to profit through hype, it's actually not bad, but rather it takes a long time to happen so he himself might get bored in waiting.
no one is able and has 100% certainty to guarantee the trend of certain assets, considering that crypto investments are very risky with fluctuating prices.
especially with coin memes like shiba inu, we can't and expect full of hype which is usually only done spontaneously to trick the public into believing it and encourage everyone to buy something.

but based on developing information that indeed shiba inu will try to get out of the coin meme, if this is indeed the case then there could be a very significant change. to also note that the shiba inu has an ecosystem consisting of developers or developers, coin holders, and fans called the Shib Army.
This is what distinguishes it from other coin memes, so that in the future, if it is properly addressed, it is not impossible that it will become a target.
Rampagoe004

Activity: 1428
Merit: 281

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 11:36:14 AM

Shiba inu is indeed one of the memekoin who has high hopes to grow in the future, after giving a surprise last year then many investors began to hold this memekoin, and this year there is news stating that shiba inu is building its own network in conducting transactions, then this will be an attraction for us as lovers of shiba, and this memekoin has a high probability of increasing in the future.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 03:39:06 PM

Fundamental speaking, shiba inu don't have the capability to be considered as a gem but base on hype level I guess you can say that. I still don't see it as a gem worthy to spend much money on despite the hype because this type of project can surprise you. This is your opinion and you are free to do your thing as you see it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 03:58:13 PM

Maybe you should read more about Shiba. Dev has released several projects that have been running, besides they have been trying to disappear the image of a coin MEME that is useless.
All I know is they just released Metaverse, then they have Shiba Swap besides that they also plan to create their own chain. As far as I can see these tokens have the potential to be good in the future if their project is properly realized. I think there's nothing wrong with keeping a little SHIBA with your leftover money.  DWYOR
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:46:50 PM

Fundamental speaking, shiba inu don't have the capability to be considered as a gem but base on hype level I guess you can say that. I still don't see it as a gem worthy to spend much money on despite the hype because this type of project can surprise you. This is your opinion and you are free to do your thing as you see it.
what's with the SHIBA INU fundamentals? is there something wrong? I respect your opinion,
but you have to research first, because SHIBA is not a coin without fundamentals,
because the Fundamentals of SHIBA INU are very good, it is proven that SHIBA is able to list on Coinbase,
remember that the altcoins listed on Coinbase are not SHITCOIN
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 06:33:49 PM

what's with the SHIBA INU fundamentals? is there something wrong? I respect your opinion,
but you have to research first, because SHIBA is not a coin without fundamentals,
because the Fundamentals of SHIBA INU are very good, it is proven that SHIBA is able to list on Coinbase,

Gone where the days when coinbase listing actually means something not this days that they are concerned about lares hype and making profit regardless of the project.
Since you know shiba that well why don't you enlighten me about sine of this fundamentals you are referring to that shiba has that makes it fall into the category of a Gem! The above is my opinion and will always remain so.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lombok

Activity: 826
Merit: 326

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 12:53:05 PM

Maybe you should read more about Shiba. Dev has released several projects that have been running, besides they have been trying to disappear the image of a coin MEME that is useless.
All I know is they just released Metaverse, then they have Shiba Swap besides that they also plan to create their own chain. As far as I can see these tokens have the potential to be good in the future if their project is properly realized. I think there's nothing wrong with keeping a little SHIBA with your leftover money.  DWYOR

Yup, the meme coin image is so attached to shiba it might be hard to get rid of it quickly even if devs try to improvise with new metaverses, swaps and chains, it will definitely take time and trust. However, if the metaverse, swap, and chain they carry are successful, Shiba will be worth having as an investment. Of course we need extra energy to monitor and analyze its development. Thank you for your views, may be useful for all of us. Good advice AakZaki!

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:28:04 PM

Shiba Inu is a meme coin and nothing more, meme coins can only move positively when there is a huge hype around them and when that is not the case you do not hear from those coins at all.

Look if people want to invest in that coin with the hope of being part of the next hype they are free to do so, however it is a mistake to deceive yourself in the process and think of Shiba Inu as a great coin with strong fundamentals because that is never going to be the case, Shiba Inu is just a pump and dump coin which can go through that process several times and nothing more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:21:22 PM

no one is able and has 100% certainty to guarantee the trend of certain assets, considering that crypto investments are very risky with fluctuating prices.
especially with coin memes like shiba inu, we can't and expect full of hype which is usually only done spontaneously to trick the public into believing it and encourage everyone to buy something.
I can guarantee with 100% certainty that it will go down in the long run. It is not really that shocking because I have seen it before and we will all see it together this time around as well. If you are joking about "will smith inu" being opportunist and you wouldn't invest and then you understand how I look at shiba as well. Same thing, different breed.

And I believe that it will 100% guaranteed to happen, maybe in 6 months, maybe in 6 years but it will "one day" happen. We are going to see this out of top 100 for sure, even out of top 250 eventually and out of top 1000 but that will take a lot more years, but out of top 100 will happen quicker and in our life time without a doubt.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 05:15:18 PM

Yup, the meme coin image is so attached to shiba it might be hard to get rid of it quickly even if devs try to improvise with new metaverses, swaps and chains, it will definitely take time and trust. However, if the metaverse, swap, and chain they carry are successful, Shiba will be worth having as an investment. Of course we need extra energy to monitor and analyze its development. Thank you for your views, may be useful for all of us. Good advice AakZaki!
I write what I know and read. Moreover, the understanding of memes that I know is very contrary to Shib's situation for today. So I tried to write it all. Granted I have a little bit of Shiba, but indeed so far I see Shiba as having potential because Dev is working on realizing a plan that I think makes sense and can put more value on this token. Although we don't know what will happen in the future, but some of the plans that have been realized convince me a little.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:41:08 PM

I don't discredit the chance that Shiba Inu will become big, in fact, we can see its huge improvement and market demand development bringing them to the top 20 coins in the CMC. However, I couldn't just say that it was the next gem, not a thing I see based on its performance. I simply agree this project is worth to invest but not as good as ETH, BNB, or even BTC.

Is Shiba Inu the next gem? It will take time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 04:41:03 PM

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that it will go down in the long run. It is not really that shocking because I have seen it before and we will all see it together this time around as well. If you are joking about "will smith inu" being opportunist and you wouldn't invest and then you understand how I look at shiba as well. Same thing, different breed.

And I believe that it will 100% guaranteed to happen, maybe in 6 months, maybe in 6 years but it will "one day" happen. We are going to see this out of top 100 for sure, even out of top 250 eventually and out of top 1000 but that will take a lot more years, but out of top 100 will happen quicker and in our life time without a doubt.
This is what those people do not see, the only difference between Shiba Inu and Will Smith Inu is that Will Smith Inu was a short term cash grab and nothing more, while Shiba Inu is more of a midterm and long term cash grab.

So while Will Smith Inu just appeared and did its thing and will disappear soon Shiba Inu will remain in the market for a longer period of time, but at the end we are bound to see the same results anyway, we just have to wait longer in order to witness the disappearance of Shiba Inu.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 04:30:33 PM

This is what those people do not see, the only difference between Shiba Inu and Will Smith Inu is that Will Smith Inu was a short term cash grab and nothing more, while Shiba Inu is more of a midterm and long term cash grab.

So while Will Smith Inu just appeared and did its thing and will disappear soon Shiba Inu will remain in the market for a longer period of time, but at the end we are bound to see the same results anyway, we just have to wait longer in order to witness the disappearance of Shiba Inu.
We don't know yet if this new meme coin will stay longer or not. When shib started, many people also speculated that the coin will die quickly but look at shib right now, the coin was still alive and kicking. I think that is because the coin was influence by elon musk, vitalik and others. The same thing can happen to will smith coin. Maybe it wasn't only the name but maybe will smith has some real connections with it?

Who knows but I think one way to find out is to check the social media accounts of the actor if we will drop some signs about this coin. This can be the next gem in the meme coin category, not in the altcoin category but please be careful when investing in meme coins.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: