Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 12:08:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Read If you are between 18 and 68 years old!  (Read 720 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1372
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 02:06:20 AM

Gilbert's Research shows people from 18 to 68 underestimate how much they will change in the future, because of that they miss long term financial plans! What do you Think? Do you have any long term financial plans?

financial plan really important for us to prepare our pension plan we are old. alot thing will plan here since we have family, organizing money and separate it by its needs could give us more saving. holding cash and turn it to some assets will stablize our money that maybe in coming years will eaten by inflation. arrange  financial plan could devided by short term , mid term and long term without all of this  i am believe our work earning money will become useless.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Sebas.tian

Activity: 2072
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:47:21 AM

Right, I have a long term financial plan. Investing in Bitcoin is one of those long-term financial plans that I have. Whenever I invest in Bitcoin I always make sure to go for a long time because it mostly benefits me.

Choosing bitcoin as your financial plan is a favourable decision that will help you to grow now and in the future. Many people has achieved a lot of benefits from long term bitcoin financial plan during the pandemic that reduced people business which was allowed bitcoin investors to make more income from their long term investment at the moment. Investing huge amount of money on bitcoin right now, is a good plan to all long term investors to embrace this opportunity to earn well in the future when the price of bitcoin hit $100,000 before the end of this year 2022.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 10:41:56 AM

Gilbert's Research shows people from 18 to 68 underestimate how much they will change in the future, because of that they miss long term financial plans! What do you Think? Do you have any long term financial plans?

Most people are complacent with the current situation, a worker with an annual salary of $30k will never think anything about investing, he will feel comfortable with a monthly salary and many benefits so don't think about investing even don't want to save, when the unexpected happens for example a pandemic which makes them lose their jobs and income so they are frustrated and have no spare money to survive.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 695

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 12:29:19 PM

Yes, I have long term plans. But I don't know I don't really think about it, only limited to plans for the next 10 to 15 years. In some cases, a person cannot maintain or change his plan under certain conditions, for example spending all his savings due to urgency, loss or something else. I only think about how I can maintain productivity at any age, from that income I think I can create my own plans.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 04:31:36 PM

Most people are complacent with the current situation, a worker with an annual salary of $30k will never think anything about investing, he will feel comfortable with a monthly salary and many benefits so don't think about investing even don't want to save, when the unexpected happens for example a pandemic which makes them lose their jobs and income so they are frustrated and have no spare money to survive.
People like that will lose money, when they are at the peak of their glory, they don't think about time, they seem satisfied with the results they are getting at this time, without thinking about developing investments or other businesses. what you need to know, no one knows about the future situation, so it is important for us to understand financial management, and be able to implement a simple lifestyle, in the sense of buying something that is needed not what is desired. if we can manage finances well, then whatever happens we are ready to enjoy life, especially if we already have income from several sources of income.

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 04:44:12 PM

Age 18-45 is a productive age in my opinion, if at the age of 18-30 someone does not have good planning in terms of finances of course their life will only suffer in old age (45-65) later, at a productive age, people will think to make as much money as possible and not all of them have expertise in managing existing finances, so it is not uncommon for those who actually work hard at a young age but have to live in poverty at the age of their old, that's why when we still have the strength to work and seek money, we should also think about the future with one of them saving and managing finances well.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 05:30:12 PM

Oh yes, believe me I am the person who will always set my financial goals for the whole year Once the calendar hits 1st of April and start working on them. Any pending goals from last year always gets carry forwarded but I try not to bump them to achieve next goals efficiently. I always like financial planning because it helps a lot. I remember making one such thread about my own goals and how my fellow members are doing here. It was nice discussion and it seems many of them do not really go for such goals. But my advice is always to go for it and learn from the previous times. It slowly makes you wealthy.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 06:36:30 PM

In a country like mine, am not sure by 18 you're done with your first degree not to talk of having a source of dependable income that would be enough for one to think of investment.
Mind you it's when the stomach is full that one can think of investing.

But talking about long term investment generally, it actually depends on what you're investing on against old age. Certain persons invest in their children education_wise while others it could be in something else. So the mindset actually defers!
bustabitsboy

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 02:44:11 PM

We have long-term financial plans. But we have to really look at things. Which young people have the financial means to start investing at the age of 18? There are few such people. Young people must be educated in order to qualify for good jobs. As a result, we earn money by our labor so that our family can live normally. At this time, we do not think about distant plans. And only when we have the opportunity to invest, we can make financial plans and this happens well beyond 30, I think. So your age interval is not accurate.

Emitdama

Activity: 1778
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 02:50:51 PM

In a country like mine, am not sure by 18 you're done with your first degree not to talk of having a source of dependable income that would be enough for one to think of investment.
Mind you it's when the stomach is full that one can think of investing.

But talking about long term investment generally, it actually depends on what you're investing on against old age. Certain persons invest in their children education_wise while others it could be in something else. So the mindset actually defers!
They say that children is the hope of the nation so it is wise to invest on the children but we should also invest something for ourselves because it won't look right if we will give all to them and nothing left for ourselves. That won't motivate you any more to work to earn and to have something to invest. Usually younger age people will only think of their selves and will invest on the material things that are not really that beneficial in the long term, this isn't bad although its better if they will have something to secure their future but I think they will realize this soon or as they grow older.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 03:04:57 PM

We have long-term financial plans. But we have to really look at things. Which young people have the financial means to start investing at the age of 18? There are few such people. Young people must be educated to qualify for good jobs. As a result, we earn money through our labor so that our family can live normally. At this time, we do not think about distant plans. And only when we have the opportunity to invest, we can make financial plans and this happens well beyond 30, I think. So your age interval is not accurate.

I think 18 years old is too young to have the financial means to start investing because, at that age, we're still in the stage of studying for us to prepare for our future credentials. 18 would be too early to stabilize life. It's a step-by-step process unless we're born with a golden spoon. I agree that beyond 30 would be the best age though 25 onwards will also be a good time. We only need to be well determined and have a proper mindset for our future.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 02:44:34 PM

We have long-term financial plans. But we have to really look at things. Which young people have the financial means to start investing at the age of 18? There are few such people. Young people must be educated to qualify for good jobs. As a result, we earn money through our labor so that our family can live normally. At this time, we do not think about distant plans. And only when we have the opportunity to invest, we can make financial plans and this happens well beyond 30, I think. So your age interval is not accurate.

I think 18 years old is too young to have the financial means to start investing because, at that age, we're still in the stage of studying for us to prepare for our future credentials. 18 would be too early to stabilize life. It's a step-by-step process unless we're born with a golden spoon. I agree that beyond 30 would be the best age though 25 onwards will also be a good time. We only need to be well determined and have a proper mindset for our future.
Basically, everyone has their own opinion about what age is right to start investing,
I personally prefer the age of 25 and it may be the right age to start investing but to start learning the most appropriate at the time of adolescence,
because in adolescence a person would have been able to think maturely and it would be appropriate if he learned to invest

Xampeuu

Activity: 1442
Merit: 116

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 07:32:45 AM

at the age of 30 and over our psychology will be more stable, so it's like taking a step we just have to execute it, and it will go according to plan, because at that age the calculations are also good, of course there will be more mature people around them and this can help to solve problem. therefore the business will climb according to the specified time target. so don't be lazy to gain knowledge at the age of 18-30 by hanging out with those who are more mature

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 08:01:47 AM

at the age of 30 and over our psychology will be more stable, so it's like taking a step we just have to execute it, and it will go according to plan, because at that age the calculations are also good, of course there will be more mature people around them and this can help to solve problem. therefore the business will climb according to the specified time target. so don't be lazy to gain knowledge at the age of 18-30 by hanging out with those who are more mature
When we are teenagers, multiply relationships because it has many benefits that we will feel when we grow up,
we can learn with a lot of people and it will make our horizon wider and increase,
it's true don't ever be lazy and bored to learn while there is still time make the best use of it
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 02:16:23 PM

Basically, everyone has their own opinion about what age is right to start investing,
I personally prefer the age of 25 and it may be the right age to start investing but to start learning the most appropriate at the time of adolescence,
because in adolescence a person would have been able to think maturely and it would be appropriate if he learned to invest

There's no right or wrong entry in terms of age when it comes to investment. Most people who suffered difficulty at their early life will probably start thinking early about investments. Because they understand the importance of their hard-earned money. Whereas, those who were born with golden spoon won't bother investing at early age because all their needs are being catered. So for me, so long you understand what you are doing about your money and why you are investing, you are in the right track of making sure you have good future.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 02:40:57 PM

Honestly, I'm out of the category you're referring to. We're not talking about age here. But I have a pretty simple mindset about finance and it's just a tool for me to make my life plan. I don't care much about money, even though I don't have too much, I'm not too poor. Hungry, I am grateful for the present life and cherish it, and I direct people to that mindset; have little use but still be happy. I sometimes wonder why we take money so seriously, and I have my own answer.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 03:27:28 PM

in my life investing in youth is very efficient where when we have a family it will be difficult to invest where the necessities of life will continue to increase, in contrast to the younger generation who were born in 2000 they don't think about old age, waste money just to get a cray rich title

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1139

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:19:03 PM

in my life investing in youth is very efficient where when we have a family it will be difficult to invest where the necessities of life will continue to increase, in contrast to the younger generation who were born in 2000 they don't think about old age, waste money just to get a cray rich title
If you do have  everything when you are still young then most likely you wont really be thinking on trying out to sustain yourself or does have plan for the future since you do know that someone
could really support you.It isnt that a bad thing but better to be prepared for the upcoming future since you dont know on what comes next in life whether you would retain those richness or not.
Dont rely forever and there would really be coming into a point where you would really be that should be preparing yourself on what you would become to be in near future.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:36:43 PM

And not only that if that person suddenly found themselves with a raise and now they earned 40k they would still not save a single dollar and they will spend the additional 10k they are receiving, I think this is called lifestyle inflation and it is a big problem, as this is the main reason why even people that are earning a lot of money every month could face bankruptcy in less than a year if they lost their jobs, it is because of this that it is important to save your money and then invest it as a way to protect yourself from the unexpected circumstances that life can throw at you.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:53:14 PM

To be successful you don't have to wait for a certain age, the key to success must be prepared from an early age, at an early age we must prepare ourselves to pursue education and learning, because with education everything will feel easy, if we don't want to learn from an early age, to Looking at a bright future is very difficult, especially living in today's world, if we don't have education, we will definitely be marginalized.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓