Bitcoin Forum
October 09, 2026, 10:26:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV (2026 Q4) [MODERATED] 🤨🔬  (Read 51636 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (183 posts by 2 users with 6 merit deleted.)
joker_josue
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2534
Merit: 7542


**In BTC since 2013**


View Profile WWW
August 23, 2026, 10:52:35 AM
Merited by RaltcoinsB (1)
 #861

Hello @AakZaki, I previously made a statement here in a thread started by nutildah. I'm repeating it. I feel the need to explain something that happened more than 8 years ago. You can ask any member in Turkey. I haven't hidden my city of residence or my profession. I have many friends in my profession, and frankly, at that time, without knowing I would find myself in this situation, we made some transfers between ourselves. However, years passed, and while I continued on the forum, that friend was transferred to Antalya and distanced himself from the forum due to family reasons. We contacted each other again for a while, and he mentioned wanting to rejoin the forum due to financial difficulties, and we talked about it briefly, and then he became inactive again. We don't see each other much these days, I'm in another city now, and you can imagine how busy life is. If I had known I would be under such suspicion, I wouldn't have made those transfers. Unfortunately, portraying this image saddens me, but why does a transfer made years ago, when I was just starting to join the forum, affect today?

You're right. Past situations are resolved and don't need to affect future situations, especially after so much time has passed.

For my part, I apologize. I made a hasty assessment of the situation. I will be more careful in the future.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
August 23, 2026, 12:25:10 PM
Merited by RaltcoinsB (1)
 #862

Hello @AakZaki, I previously made a statement here in a thread started by nutildah. I'm repeating it. I feel the need to explain something that happened more than 8 years ago. You can ask any member in Turkey. I haven't hidden my city of residence or my profession. I have many friends in my profession, and frankly, at that time, without knowing I would find myself in this situation, we made some transfers between ourselves. However, years passed, and while I continued on the forum, that friend was transferred to Antalya and distanced himself from the forum due to family reasons. We contacted each other again for a while, and he mentioned wanting to rejoin the forum due to financial difficulties, and we talked about it briefly, and then he became inactive again. We don't see each other much these days, I'm in another city now, and you can imagine how busy life is. If I had known I would be under such suspicion, I wouldn't have made those transfers. Unfortunately, portraying this image saddens me, but why does a transfer made years ago, when I was just starting to join the forum, affect today?

My post was quoted. But even then, I didn’t find any violations, so I didn’t leave a tag, since the exchange of merits,  insignificant, according to the admin, is not a violation. Besides, I really love Turkey.😉😉

Stalker22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1664



View Profile
October 01, 2026, 09:02:08 PM
Merited by nutildah (1), igebotz (1)
 #863

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. walawalaw
2. plokjkn
3. alexuzimajre (NUKED)
4. AlexMkucaki (NUKED)
5. lwdirtyfvnds (NUKED)


Proof:

Quote from: walawalaw
Hello, i can send any fiat for crypto, i dont really need this often, currently i have 4k fiat im buying crypto with it

@waler is my telegram
https://bitlist.co/post/67184537

Hey everyone, new here ive got 60k euro on revolut and i want someone to exchange them to crypto

i am not gonna go first i use escrow and trusted works for me as long as i know the escrow

my telegram is

waler
https://bitlist.co/post/67168834

Quote
!!!!!!!!!!! READ BEFORE CONTACTING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Double your clean crypto for dirty crypto.

E.g., send $500 → receive $1,000.
~

TELEGRAM: WALER
https://bitlist.co/post/67140841

Quote
Hey, ive got some illicit funds will show POF serious inquries only
~

Telegram: waler
https://bitlist.co/post/67137429


Related Addresses:

Code:
Telegram: waler

Miscellaneous:

He has been relentlessly spamming this forum for nearly a month using a whole range of scams.  Most of his older accounts have already been banned/muked, which means the loser is actively ban-evading on top of it.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 07:05:51 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2026, 09:59:18 AM by Shishir99
Merited by AHOYBRAUSE (1)
 #864

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. adultcrypto
2. Cossyblack


Edit: It seems a copy-paste mistake. See the post below.

Proof


https://bitlist.co/post/66511915/versions

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3465100
Current amount of posts: 3476
EARNED merit in the last 120 days: 33
bech32 BTC Address: bc1qrcms5cpl3jmyk785dszg8ppvyfd440ac3hc9cu

Related address:
Code:
bc1qrcms5cpl3jmyk785dszg8ppvyfd440ac3hc9cu

Miscellaneous Both accounts have active loans from shasan.

shasan    2026-09-07    Reference    245$ active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid on or before 6th December 2026.

shasan    2026-10-01    Reference    565$ active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid on or before 2026-11-30. Repayment bi-weekly starting from 2026-10-13



▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Cossyblack
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 600


Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:59:29 AM
Merited by Shishir99 (1)
 #865

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. adultcrypto
2. Cossyblack

Proof


https://bitlist.co/post/66511915/versions

Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3465100
Current amount of posts: 3476
EARNED merit in the last 120 days: 33
bech32 BTC Address: bc1qrcms5cpl3jmyk785dszg8ppvyfd440ac3hc9cu

Related address:
Code:
bc1qrcms5cpl3jmyk785dszg8ppvyfd440ac3hc9cu

Miscellaneous Both accounts have active loans from shasan.

shasan    2026-09-07    Reference    245$ active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid on or before 6th December 2026.

shasan    2026-10-01    Reference    565$ active non-collateral loan, which should be repaid on or before 2026-11-30. Repayment bi-weekly starting from 2026-10-13

I received a notification on my telegram bot about me and adultcrypto being connected. I want to clear the air because i'm the one who made the mistake. I was the one who copied adultcrypto application but I forgot to edit out his wallet address before I posted it. It was entirely my mistake and we're not same person. Since he was someone I already knew before I join the Forum,I I send him an SMS message before I pm him on WhatsApp to apologise for coping his address without editing it out.

I have attached evidence of our chats,the date and time I chatted him is there, WhatsApp don't lie.



Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 09:58:38 AM
 #866

snip

Even though there is a gap between your and his application dates, I would give it the benefit of the doubt since the application was in the same thread. I appreciate you posting the conversation here, but I don't think anyone would consider it. I just noticed that he also applied in the same thread before your application, so I assume the mistake probably happened. You have been around for a while already. I would recommend avoiding copy-pasting during the application. This might cause problems in the future. I have removed the neutral feedback. I apologise for the stress you may have had.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 02, 2026, 10:54:53 AM
 #867

snip

Even though there is a gap between your and his application dates, I would give it the benefit of the doubt since the application was in the same thread. I appreciate you posting the conversation here, but I don't think anyone would consider it. I just noticed that he also applied in the same thread before your application, so I assume the mistake probably happened. You have been around for a while already. I would recommend avoiding copy-pasting during the application. This might cause problems in the future. I have removed the neutral feedback. I apologise for the stress you may have had.

Yes, but he never continued the review, and the second user simply submitted the application again, deleting the previous one. I think this is the most common mistake when changing accounts. And, of course, old-timers here know perfectly well that archives get checked. That is precisely why there was such a ready-made excuse. The question is, aren't there too many coincidences? For example, Shishir99 and I rarely cross paths, even if one of us copies someone's address (say, my address is on page 3, and you publish it on page 10)🤷‍♀️. But these two communicate. Although there was only an address in the first application, was it necessary to copy it from him in this case?. Although sure, sure, it's just a coincidence. We believe, we believe.🤗🤗🤫


edit: You need to be a sniper to land on the right page by chance and copy the exact  address  you need.🤯

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 11:56:42 AM
 #868

Yes, but he never continued the review, and the second user simply submitted the application again, deleting the previous one. I think this is the most common mistake when changing accounts. And, of course, old-timers here know perfectly well that archives get checked. That is precisely why there was such a ready-made excuse. The question is, aren't there too many coincidences? For example, Shishir99 and I rarely cross paths, even if one of us copies someone's address (say, my address is on page 3, and you publish it on page 10)🤷‍♀️. But these two communicate. Although there was only an address in the first application, was it necessary to copy it from him in this case?. Although sure, sure, it's just a coincidence. We believe, we believe.🤗🤗🤫


edit: You need to be a sniper to land on the right page by chance and copy the exact  address  you need.🤯

I just wanted to give the benefit of the doubt.
Bigger scammers like bitbollo is getting away after scamming people and selling accounts. If the community can forgive people like bitbollo, this kind of account and people like me are nothing compared to that scammer. I know a lot of people won't believe these stories, like I copied the application from their post, etc etc. However, I am giving this the benefit of the doubt because both applications were in the same thread. You are free to leave a neutral feedback if that's what you choose. My feedback is worthless since I am not in the DT network.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 05, 2026, 08:01:47 AM
Merited by babo (1), ABCbits (1), lovesmayfamilis (1)
 #869

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. coaltin
2. Cryptomultiplier
3. Lorence.xD Inactive

Proof

Forum Rank: Sr. Member
Bech32 address: bc1qfpnrz9et70euxm33kct968cfgdgk950gnwa528

Rank: Senior Member
Bech32 Address: bc1qfpnrz9et70euxm33kct968cfgdgk950gnwa528


Related address:
Code:
bc1qfpnrz9et70euxm33kct968cfgdgk950gnwa528

Name: Lorence.xD
Current post count(including this post): 3690
BTC Segwit Address: bc1qqjrnkpy3w4snv8pqy4aq2m60qndhlvn62fnw94


https://bitlist.co/post/61944239

Lorence.xD never applied in the Coinomize campaign. So, there is no possible copy-paste mistake.

Related address:
Code:
bc1qqjrnkpy3w4snv8pqy4aq2m60qndhlvn62fnw94

Miscellaneous account coaltin already has three negative feedback.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 05, 2026, 12:38:14 PM
Merited by babo (1)
 #870

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. coaltin
2. Cryptomultiplier
3. Lorence.xD Inactive


My God. I had to delete the post in order to write a new one😆. What you found has already been reviewed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5565046.msg66033982#msg66033982

ABCbits
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10425



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 07:56:06 AM
 #871

Accounts Connected: (Note: Banned shown in red / Inactive in Blue/Active)

1. coaltin
2. Cryptomultiplier
3. Lorence.xD Inactive
--snip--
Miscellaneous account coaltin already has three negative feedback.

FYI, the connection is deeper. Based on thread is this forum allowing known scammers and ban evaders to operate freely?,

So all of those account perform ban evasion and moderator should already permanently ban those account long time ago.

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 06, 2026, 08:54:50 AM
 #872

My God. I had to delete the post in order to write a new one😆. What you found has already been reviewed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5565046.msg66033982#msg66033982

Oh yeah. I saw the previous post as well.
Thanks for pointing it out. One thing I don't understand is why there is no feedback on the other connected accounts? Not even neutral ones. If someone else notices the same connection after a few months and they don't see any feedback on some of these accounts, then they might think it wasn't exposed, and they may post the findings again. So, I would request you to leave at least neutral feedback since you are on the DT network.

This is one of the reasons bitbollo escaped eight years ago after operating the Ponzi scam. If someone had left neutral feedback back then, the scam would have been exposed a long time ago.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:09:12 AM
 #873

My God. I had to delete the post in order to write a new one😆. What you found has already been reviewed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5565046.msg66033982#msg66033982

Oh yeah. I saw the previous post as well.
Thanks for pointing it out. One thing I don't understand is why there is no feedback on the other connected accounts? Not even neutral ones. If someone else notices the same connection after a few months and they don't see any feedback on some of these accounts, then they might think it wasn't exposed, and they may post the findings again. So, I would request you to leave at least neutral feedback since you are on the DT network.

This is one of the reasons bitbollo escaped eight years ago after operating the Ponzi scam. If someone had left neutral feedback back then, the scam would have been exposed a long time ago.

I understand that tags are needed. But in this case, who should I link these two accounts to? In my opinion, it was a mistake. If I don't see the obvious things about connecting these two accounts, then please show them to me. Tagging is a simple matter, but as everywhere else, we first have to prove that the only mistake when entering the address is not a very weighty argument. At least that's how I saw it, if you read that post of mine. 

You can also leave tags, and best of all, create your own trust list.😉

Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:10:43 PM
 #874

I have attached evidence of our chats,the date and time I chatted him is there, WhatsApp don't lie.



How's Nigeria these days?

Why I ask I may be the only one who actually reads everything that is written here.

Did you intend to post the phone number of the person that you were talking to here?



Even if you hadn't scratched a red line through part of the phone number, an educated guess (and actually - ya know ... reading what you posted tells me the number:



Your post was archived here: https://ninjastic.space/post/67200326 (and a few other places, too).  Grin

❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
adultcrypto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 589


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:27:29 PM
 #875

Your post was archived here: https://ninjastic.space/post/67200326 (and a few other places, too).  Grin
I never wanted to make comment here since the explanation given was already enough and there was no need stressing the issue as there was no crime committed in this case. But seeing that you have intentionally posted the phone number here which is a breach of privacy and against everything bitcoin and this forum stands for, I'm writing this to let you know that I have seen your post and will be consulting my layers and professionals to see how to follow this cases. You may here from me if they give the go ahead.

I blame @shishi99 for his eyeservice job that did not allow him to know that copying someone application is a normal thing that people do, anyways, his is a case for another day.
Stalker22
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1664



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 08:56:24 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1), FinneysTrueVision (1)
 #876

Your post was archived here: https://ninjastic.space/post/67200326 (and a few other places, too).  Grin
I never wanted to make comment here since the explanation given was already enough and there was no need stressing the issue as there was no crime committed in this case. But seeing that you have intentionally posted the phone number here which is a breach of privacy and against everything bitcoin and this forum stands for, I'm writing this to let you know that I have seen your post and will be consulting my layers and professionals to see how to follow this cases. You may here from me if they give the go ahead.

Why are you even replying to and quoting Timelord2067?  He is not the one who originally posted your personal information - a fact he clearly pointed out in his message.  or are you just choosing to ignore that?

Go throw your useless lawsuit threats at Cossyblack!  And hey, let us know how that works out for you.  Wink

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
███▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀███
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
███▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄███
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.
.ROOBET.██████.IIIIICRYPTO'S FASTEST GROWING CASINO.██████.
|
▄
█▄█
▀█▀
▄████▄▄█████████▄▄████▄
█▄████▀█░░█████░░█▀████▄█
▀█▄▄░▐███████████▌░▄▄█▀
▐██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
████████▄▄█████████
█
█
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀████████████████
▀
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
| 
.
    PLAY NOW    
Timelord2067 (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 2391


💲🏎️💨🚓


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 03:51:14 AM
 #877

He might scream at the mirror in his Mom's basement for a while before going back to posting "Drunk Moms" videos he created via A.I.  Grin

❖ Known Alts of any-one - A User Generated List Mk IV
❖ [Guide] Broadcast Your RAW Transaction
❖ [List] Vanity Wallet Generation. Threads, how-to & links
❖ [Cryptopia] ONLINE ARTICLES related to hack & theft of funds
▶ [Rugby] Union / League
▶ NetHack V 5[/b]

▶ Hearse V 1.0.6e
▶ PokerTH / [Text][/size]
❖ @X-Twitter Retweet ≠ endorsement
❖ £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ BTC ™
❖ ★☆★ Signature For Rent Paused ★☆★
.★☆★ UNPAID ADVERTISEMENTS: ★☆★ ❖ Get Paid in BitCoin .
.❖ ★☆★ Fitness Discussions Pushups and Step Exercise.
.❖ TALK[img] Talk with Images™ .
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2968
Merit: 5906


🧿🌿🕊️


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:17:51 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2026, 06:51:09 AM by lovesmayfamilis
 #878

Your post was archived here: https://ninjastic.space/post/67200326 (and a few other places, too).  Grin
I never wanted to make comment here since the explanation given was already enough and there was no need stressing the issue as there was no crime committed in this case. But seeing that you have intentionally posted the phone number here which is a breach of privacy and against everything bitcoin and this forum stands for, I'm writing this to let you know that I have seen your post and will be consulting my layers and professionals to see how to follow this cases. You may here from me if they give the go ahead.

I blame @shishi99 for his eyeservice job that did not allow him to know that copying someone application is a normal thing that people do, anyways, his is a case for another day.

The best defense is offense, isn't it? You want to attack the one who pointed out the mistakes of the one who framed you, namely your mistakes. Indeed, you have to be blind not to see the obvious. What other numbers do you think should be where you or your shadow would like to paint over?

I have already said that there are many coincidences, but now one more thing. You can also contact your lawyer ✍️ and complain that people stopped trusting you because of your own fault.


That is precisely why there was such a ready-made excuse.
 But these two communicate. Although there was only an address in the first application, was it necessary to copy it from him in this case?. Although sure, sure, it's just a coincidence. "We believe, we believe.🤗🤗🤫"


edit: You need to be a sniper to land on the right page by chance and copy the exact  address  you need.🤯

There are strong suspicions that these two accounts are linked; however, the claim that one address was copied from the other, as they want to show,  is illogical. Given that the application dates are far apart and located on different pages, such a coincidence is highly improbable.


bech32 Address: bc1qrcms5cpl3jmyk785dszg8ppvyfd440ac3hc9cu
Feedback about Vega Bet: Still reviewing the casino, I will respond.

Second page. After the manager opened another slot (which is page 4), an application was submitted from Cossyblack. Does anyone believe in such coincidences? Take the address from page 2, supposedly by chance, and fill out the application on page 5?
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/6651/66511915.html

Shishir99
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1094



View Profile
October 08, 2026, 06:29:38 AM
 #879

I blame @shishi99 for his eyeservice job that did not allow him to know that copying someone application is a normal thing that people do, anyways, his is a case for another day.

I didn't even get the notification because of the incorrect username mentioned in that post. It's Shishir99
I don't know what kind of layer you are talking about. I am sure none of the layers would help to file a lawsuit against someone who did not post the content himself. The moment it was posted by someone else, it was public already, and the person who quoted it has nothing to do with the lawsuit. I don't see any possibility that Timelord is going here something from your layers.

As for me, I take the blame. I apologise for the stress.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
adultcrypto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1204
Merit: 589


View Profile
October 08, 2026, 03:00:31 PM
 #880

@Timelord2067 When Cossyblack posted those Whatsap messages, I did not open them in details to check if he covered the number, so when I saw your post I thought you were the one that exposed it. It was a hasty conclusion from me and I want to tender an unreserved apology for my outburst yesterday. If there is anyone I should be angry with, it is Cossyblack (who I will still hold accountable) and not you because a Hero member of this forum should have known the importance of privacy and not behave that childish. He ought to know the risk involved having someone's number displayed in a forum as big as this, especially when there have been several cases of people being physically attacked for dealing in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. As someone from a country where we are also dealing with security challenges like kidnapping and others, it become very important to be careful with personal information. I was not only angry yesterday but also terrified because I know how volatile my country is. So, whatever I said was due to the mood which was why I could not even spell lawyer correctly and Shishir99 made fun of it. I hope you will find it in your heart to let go.

Second page. After the manager opened another slot (which is page 4), an application was submitted from Cossyblack. Does anyone believe in such coincidences? Take the address from page 2, supposedly by chance, and fill out the application on page 5?
https://loyce.club/archive/posts/6651/66511915.html
Many people, including me, trust your judgement because they believe you do thorough job and not allow emotions but facts govern your decision. You can take few minutes to check both accounts properly and see if we are the same personality. I'm not struggling to convince you that it is a mere coincidence but I simply ask you to review the response from both me and Cossyblack including the Whatsap messages, then I'm sure reasons will convince you that your conclusion this time may not be perfect. Even when he wanted to apply to Stakes and other campaigns that I have interest in, he do reach out to me to ask if he can apply due to the mistake and my answer to him have always been to go ahead since it was an innocent mistake of copying my application that connected our accounts and the forum does not kill people for that. I can share more of those conversations to you if you want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!