Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:50:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Power Or Money ?  (Read 2819 times)
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 03:40:21 PM

Well chosing among the two I go for money not power, with money you are also given respect as to those who have power.

If I may get you right, are you talking of political power?

If yes then money is still better as political position is just for a while maybe 4 years or 8 years and you may have a very slim chance to get into power again, but money give you access to everything including the power you quest for.

With your money you can own any company and people still under you is also reserving you that same power you wanted in political power.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 04:27:36 PM

If my guess is right you are referring to political power. I don't want African political power because in my it has been abused and misused. If you decide to be clean as a political office holder you would either be intimidated, implicated, or eliminated.

Political office holders in my country are corrupt and dubious, hence I don't want such power. Although, politics is also not clean in other civilized worlds, but they have better institutions than Africa. Hence getting political power there might be a channel to serve the people and contribute positively to the development of society. I can be willing to have such political power.

For the money, I am not desperate to get much of it. If I can earn enough to meet the basic needs of my family and have extra to contribute to the development of my immediate community, then I am fulfilled.     

Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 08:50:27 AM

Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

So, if you're too choose one, what you down for ?
Power or Money ?
In this day and era, it seems like everyone who holds power does so through the use of money. This is because, even if you are the head of your town, people will not respect you if you don't have money. Money is my choice because it can buy me more respect and power because it has such a significant impact on leadership and power.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 11:15:12 AM

Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?
In this day and era, it seems like everyone who holds power does so through the use of money. This is because, even if you are the head of your town, people will not respect you if you don't have money. Money is my choice because it can buy me more respect and power because it has such a significant impact on leadership and power.

It was possible for the head of the town to get his position just because of money, it won't be easy for one who doesn't have money to be the head of a town. Money brings respect,  when their is money everyone would want to come close to you. That is why people always say money is power.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:50:27 AM

Money in modern standards is power. Money
brings and attracts influence which is power
in a latter sense.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 01:49:05 PM

Money is only power in what it can hire people to do. What can people do? The answer is found in what they can't do.

People can't seem to heal themselves of serious diseases. Millions die in the name of trying to get cured in hospitals by doctors, because the doctors don't know how to heal/cure them, even if healing works some of the time. Little power there.

If we really went to the moon in '69, we haven't been back in over 50 years. But there are lots of people who want us to go back, and who wish they could go themselves. But they can't. No power there... however, if we go back, the power is tiny, because only select people can go.

We don't really know what lies out there, thousands of light years away. All we see is the light that reaches earth. And we hope that the light hasn't been changed on its way here to give a false appearance of what is really out there.

If you went to the center of the earth, and the center is the way standard science says it is, do you have the power to grasp the molten core in your hands and throw it around where you would like? Is there any money that can do this? No power there.

I would like power way more than money. But I mean real power. Not simply the puny power that money seems to give. And, to be fair, I certainly would like the puny power money can give rather than having no power at all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 07:37:27 AM

I think everything is possible with money. You can get power with money if you want. Sometimes an educated person becomes worthless to a stupid moneyed person. People respect a fool with money these days. So I think money is power.

If a fool has a lot of money, do you want to communicate with him, can he become your friend? I think not, which means that you can’t buy a friend, the same applies to many other things. Money can buy a lot of things, but you can't buy people's respect. Everyone has their own values, and money can provide great opportunities and benefits in the right hands.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
chexychukra

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 02:22:16 PM

It's a difficult question. You can earn money from a power but you also have more power using money. I'll choose money because money will help you make friends with power people
I think everything is possible with money. You can get power with money if you want. Sometimes an educated person becomes worthless to a stupid moneyed person. People respect a fool with money these days. So I think money is power.

you may have loads of money, but due to your social position people may not want to have any business with you, so seems like power can't always be bought with money, right? like in the middle age   
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 04:10:51 PM

In which ever way you wish to narrow it to. MONEY itself is power influenced and power itself is not always money associated unlike money to power.

You can be a traditional ruler with traditional ruling power but poor, but I haven't seen any wealthy man without power, it may not be political but economical power to command the will of those poor around him.

This is not necessary. Because it is simply related to the nature and lifestyle of a particular environment. There are really wealthy people whose goal is not to control others in any way, and all their bids are in the form of aid.

Power also may not literally be related to money, because in some areas, physical strength is the determinant of imposing power. Just as money is not a determinant of power if the person himself does not want to possess that power in any way.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 05:20:32 PM

Power also may not literally be related to money, because in some areas, physical strength is the determinant of imposing power. Just as money is not a determinant of power if the person himself does not want to possess that power in any way.
I don't see or know anything that could have done a more better job.
Money has the ability to command will power. Although strength might prevail in a place and supposedly act as a determinant, it raises you to a position of high financial strength which would act as the controller.

There is a sayings that goes in my place my locality that after God/gods the next thing is money and then government if we go a step further. But yeah, it's money as it creates that possibility.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 07:52:56 PM

It's a difficult question. You can earn money from a power but you also have more power using money. I'll choose money because money will help you make friends with power people

you may have loads of money, but due to your social position people may not want to have any business with you, so seems like power can't always be bought with money, right? like in the middle age   
Money and power are good friends which can never be separated by any means. We know that money gives power and likewise power cam also gives money in return maybe with time. If a man get to a positive of power and does not have so much money, I think with time, he can use he's power to get money for himself which will be very easy to achieve than just not having the both.

Money without having political power to influence people can be as a result of bad omen or maybe the person in particular does not have an epitome of generosity at all. Power gives money and money can also give power in return.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Mr. Magkaisa

Activity: 742
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2022, 02:04:46 AM

Power is Power,
Money is also Power.

Power or Money ?

-  Nowadays in our country, when you have a lot of money and the people around you know that your life is good, you also have a lot of friends, even if you don't really know them well, they will say you are their friend and have a lot of followers you want when you want them to do something. Or there are other ways to get rich, if they want to do something they can get it done in exchange for money, whether it's good or bad.

In short, this kind of human state has the power to control and obey people, in other words, because of this amount of money they have "Power".

Money is important in everything in our age, whether you are poor or rich, we can't buy or get what we want if we don't have money.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 01:12:56 PM

Power Or Money ?

He who can amass lots of money in a truly righteous way, has lots of power.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
gmhingoro912

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 09:05:47 AM

Power, bcz it has more respect, if i have power i can do anything that i want, power has a greater proportionate influence over money. there is great example of military, they have least salary but it has bang power and many peoples give respect
Uruhara

Activity: 602
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 01:21:29 PM

If you have to choose. then I choose money. because power can be bought with money. and power can be destroyed with money. but if there is another option. then I will prefer science. because with science then money and power will be easily obtained.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 09:50:28 AM

One of the things that gives you power is money, then why go for power first, do you think you can have power without having money, it's not done the way you expected, I've seen a rich man exercising power over the poor by taking his wife, some collect their property, all because they lack the money to file a lawsuit against their oppressors, i don't encourage using money for evil deeds but it can go as far as commanding things in place, people in power today were those that has money already and that catapulted them to higher position of power.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 12:53:11 PM

I'd choose power to change things. Power to shape the world around me. With that I can eventually earn money.
Having money doesn't mean much because what money are we talking about, millions or billions? If you were given 100 million USD you'd run out at some point. Money would have to be limitless for it to be worth choosing over power. At this point we'd have to ask what kind of power we'd be getting. If it's the power of the president of the US, or the President of Germany, because the difference here is huge since in Germany the president is just for show and has less power than the chancellor. That said you could pick a worse position, like the president of Ethiopia or South Sudan... That would be some power, but probably at the cost of sweat and tears.

ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 679

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2022, 05:18:20 PM

I will prefer money. When there will be money so Power will be in your pocket. Or you can buy the power.

The main thing is that shat do you think about power?

Is this politics power or anything else?

If you are thinking about politics power so you can buy the politicians with money or you can win elections with money.

So money can buy the power.
Therefore I will prefer money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 05:50:38 PM

I will prefer money. When there will be money so Power will be in your pocket. Or you can buy the power.

If you are thinking about politics power so you can buy the politicians with money or you can win elections with money.

The question is, what things do you want that can't be purchased by money?

For example, let's say that you are old, like 90 or 100. If you want to continue to live, you need something that money can't buy. And, nobody knows how to extend a person's life to, say, 300-years-old.

If you figure out how to live to 1,000, let me know about it. I would like to get my hands on this kind of power, too.

Cool

cryptosize

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 07:19:26 PM

The question is, what things do you want that can't be purchased by money?

For example, let's say that you are old, like 90 or 100. If you want to continue to live, you need something that money can't buy. And, nobody knows how to extend a person's life to, say, 300-years-old.

If you figure out how to live to 1,000, let me know about it. I would like to get my hands on this kind of power, too.

Cool
Why is that a good idea? Sounds pretty narcissistic to me. Huh

Death is natural and it exists for a reason.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: