Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:19:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are new bitcoin users early or late to the party?  (Read 4047 times)
coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 11:58:34 AM

I still consider myself as Newbie in crypto though i have been here for 5 years now.

newbie why? because I am still learning up to now and still investing little by little , this shows me that whatever how long you are here? yet there are chances of you to make wrong decision.

what I am trying to say is that never find yourself as expert instead we are all newbie here so never be late and not too late.

The good or bad thing about crypto is that its full of innovation, In 2017 we hav ICOs then came IEOs and IPOs, last year was year of NFTs and now metaverse is coming like a hurricane. I do agree with you that with so much new things coming in every month or year how can we become a crypto expert? Its a never ending process of learning in crypto.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3013

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 12:38:39 PM

One bring that is for certain when it comes to bitcoin and cryptocurrency, anyone just entering the space is still an earlier adopter. There’s still a very long way to go in terms of bitcoins advancement, and people will continue to find out about it all and how it works, which of course means new adopters.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 01:35:58 PM

I still consider myself as Newbie in crypto though i have been here for 5 years now.

newbie why? because I am still learning up to now and still investing little by little , this shows me that whatever how long you are here? yet there are chances of you to make wrong decision.

what I am trying to say is that never find yourself as expert instead we are all newbie here so never be late and not too late.

The good or bad thing about crypto is that its full of innovation, In 2017 we hav ICOs then came IEOs and IPOs, last year was year of NFTs and now metaverse is coming like a hurricane. I do agree with you that with so much new things coming in every month or year how can we become a crypto expert? Its a never ending process of learning in crypto.
right, we must always learn by development all the time. and for that we must be able to read the trend so that we will get the profit we want. starting from the ico to the present metaverse, of course we must be able to read the opportunities until our money doubles, because the best developments are of course the trends that are happening. but must remember that in order to invest in new projects we must take into account the risks and diversify wisely

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:00:45 PM

right, we must always learn by development all the time. and for that we must be able to read the trend so that we will get the profit we want. starting from the ico to the present metaverse, of course we must be able to read the opportunities until our money doubles, because the best developments are of course the trends that are happening. but must remember that in order to invest in new projects we must take into account the risks and diversify wisely

If we were going to consider or look the market price as the standard to say a new bitcoin user is early or late to the party we can say that they maybe some sort of late but not at all because the market price is fluctuating and that only means we always have a chance to buy and join the party once the market is in bearish trend. The crypto space keeps on developing also that means we have always a chance to ride on a new party that crypto space is hosting.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 08:22:04 PM

I feel like I'm too late and the btc price is literally just gonna go sideways forever. Or maybe a slow gradual push up. Maybe in 20 years it will be worth half a mil.

I dont think we're gonna see anymore gains like people of the 2010s and 13s experienced. and even 2017...|

Will btc ever hit a million? Or hundred million?

I kick myself so hard every night going to sleep that I didn't get in earlier. Liek I'll literally have dreams of being in 2013 when I first heard about it and buying some... T_T
Well, its true that the market has changed nowadays. Bitcoin has not made significant moves in the market so its value remains to be in the process of still reaching its peak. But i know bitcoin will not stop here. Its value will always appreciate, the reason why majority in the market is giving priority to bitcoin. So its never too late to enter into crypto and invest in bitcoin. But do no expect that bitcoin will make someone rich instantly, otherwise you will always end up selling bitcoin at a lower price.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 08:58:44 PM

Literally almost every beginner uneducated investor are kicking themselves for not getting in early — but the fact is, most of you would've likely sold due to panic or due to being happy with a 2x ROI.

But to answer your question — if you think that a couple of months to a year of sideways makes you restless, then real actual investing(not getting in and out in a span of days due to certain news) may not be for you.  Wink
Well, that could also mean true in your case OP because you seem to overthink things even if you are not yet personally involved. This is not a good mindset for a good investor, so if you always behave like that, then you will never last longer in crypto since the market is full of highs and lows that will make you panic if you are not used to it. However, there's no late in crypto, but if you always keep on regretting without moving, then you will truly be left behind.

m_nief

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 10:22:34 PM

Well, its true that the market has changed nowadays. Bitcoin has not made significant moves in the market so its value remains to be in the process of still reaching its peak. But i know bitcoin will not stop here. Its value will always appreciate, the reason why majority in the market is giving priority to bitcoin. So its never too late to enter into crypto and invest in bitcoin. But do no expect that bitcoin will make someone rich instantly, otherwise you will always end up selling bitcoin at a lower price.
Bitcoin values still not stable and changed nowadays looks worry for the beginner not have based on their expectation, maybe when investing on bitcoin and price drop their mentality is not ready. Maybe still not late enter on crypto but always waiting with lower price for investing, don't worry without achievement profit on daily day but how keep consistent profit weekly without to be long term investor after price drop and need waiting more than two or four months later to get profit.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1045

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2022, 10:27:54 PM

Well bro Early or Late i don't know Its the time market on a Low of 50% from the ATH the time to enter is this one. You will miss it as you are missing 2012 and 2016  so you will miss 2022 in the 2024 that what days when BTC was like 39k and those day who knows about it when may be BTC on the 1M. Not day dreaming the facts about the demand on the 2024 by all the Government and Private sectors

NellyBrownne

Activity: 16
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 03:10:14 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2022, 05:17:38 AM by NellyBrownne

I believeeve the early bird catches the worm but it is never late for a new bitcoiners,because in as much as they got time beeping they should make use of it faster and get on track and start investing to see differenceBTC Wink Wink Wink
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 05:32:54 PM

Not getting in earlier is something you could be sad about but can't change right now, it is just a fact at this moment. Time is linear and can't be rewind, so you have to actually face the truth and move on. If you keep on not getting in even today, then you will be even more upset.

The moment you realize you can get in, you should get in and that's it, anything later than that is bad decision BUT if you still avoid it because it's too late then you will be doing badly. I had a friend who learned about it in 2017 and didn't get in because it was already 20k, and then he didn't get in after it went down even though I told him to get in, and he said it was just too late to get in, it is already "over", and we know the rest.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 06:02:42 PM

If you invested $100 in bitcoin in 2009, the amount you earned would have been in the millions of dollars.  And if you invest $1,000 this year, maybe 10 years from now you'll have billions of dollars.  Building long-term trust is what makes bitcoin so profitable, because it possesses high growth potential.  Opportunity cannot be obtained without taking risks.  It will not be late if your thinking and actions completely believe in the real nature of bitcoin.
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 665

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 06:49:06 PM

Do you dream that you will feel happy about it, and whether you are in 2013 or 2017 will you be strong enough to hold bitcoin there? Cheesy
Today many say they regret not being in those times and think as if being in those times was very easy. In reality, it's not as easy as it seems, it's even more difficult than it is now

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 07:46:32 PM

Just as OP thinks, there are also some who believe that it is too late to invest in bitcoin and the answer is NO.
It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, why hesitate? when there are nations adopting bitcoin, institutions, companies for some reason do it and we know it from the beginning.
If we take a look at the ranking of companies by market capitalization. We realize that bitcoin occupies position number 9 with a capital market of $732.85 B one step away from surpassing Tesla.
Before hesitating, let's make the best decision because we have an invitation to the bitcoin party issued since its inception because never before have we had the freedom to invest in an asset in the world like now.

https://companiesmarketcap.com/assets-by-market-cap/

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:06:55 PM

~
This. I like this response to be honest. Either way, what is the point of regretting not to be here early if that won't even help you and your money grow.
Just buy the dip and hodl and who knows if you become like the OG investors back in the days.
Just like how generations get passed into, lol.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 08:50:20 AM

I feel like I'm too late and the btc price is literally just gonna go sideways forever. Or maybe a slow gradual push up. Maybe in 20 years it will be worth half a mil.

I dont think we're gonna see anymore gains like people of the 2010s and 13s experienced. and even 2017...|

Will btc ever hit a million? Or hundred million?

I kick myself so hard every night going to sleep that I didn't get in earlier. Liek I'll literally have dreams of being in 2013 when I first heard about it and buying some... T_T
I would say yes and no. Yes, because btc value is not cheap anymore but no because there are more to come in the btc's value. Don't regret if you haven't joined early because the ath or the increase before was cheaper than the ath/standard price now and I believe that most people already sold their coins because they don't know what the future awaits with btc and they are already happy seeing those price. Majority of those people are the same as you, they started with a new investment again.

For you to be able to see the same gains on 2010, 2013, and 2017, the price must dump heavily first but I don't think that was possible. The lowest we can get right now is only 30k.
Kabal101

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:27:58 PM

I feel getting into bitcoin is never late . Bitcoin is a digital gold that possesses ever-growing value . I at initial stage made wrong assumption when i got in but eventually i realized getting into bitcoin in any season is never a wrong choice . Ever since the invention of bitcoin, the value has been moving upward and there is possibility we reach half a million dollar in few years time . Getting into bitcoin at anytime is not bad . Personally , i buy bitcoin any time  i have the funds and i never regretted my actions. 
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 01:28:18 PM

Well you’re kind of right, When something like this comes out newly, the profit that can be gotten from it is usually high, but as time goes on the profitability begins to drop. You are right, you won’t be able to make the level of profit you would have made back then, and that was because Bitcoin had a small market cap, and can even be manipulated easily.

Every huge investment that was made into it back then were more likely to make an impact that would cause the price to soar higher, but that is not the same these days. That’s why you would see huge investment go into the market these days, but there wouldn’t be any much changes. It is more stable now than it used to be then. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t invest, because there is still that opportunity to make profit. At least we all believe that soon the price would be double of what it is today.
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 02:15:14 PM

Now you see the high price to compare between 2013 and 2017. Have you ever thought that when you were in 2017 you also felt too late for not taking the opportunity to invest in 2013. I don't think it's too late to invest in crypto. The word late is only for beginners who have never tried and don't want to see further how the potential for crypto progress in the future. Bitcoin is a place where people invest long term, and those who have made big profits will also be more eager to wait for ATH to return. For me this is the right time, you will regret if you don't take this opportunity to invest. And your current thoughts will repeat itself, that 2021 is the right time to invest.
Freeveto

Activity: 151
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 02:36:15 PM

Anyone that missed out when BTC was around $1 is definitely late to the party because that would have been the best time to get in,
But there are still huge opportunity to new BTC users currently coming into the market if we a look at future price of btc according to plan B. If that becomes possibility , it means that the new users would no longer be seen as entering late to btc market.
kamilah147

Activity: 700
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 03:11:24 PM

The best time to invest in Bitcoin is when you are familiar with Bitcoin and already have the capital to invest. I think it's too late for people who don't want to take risks. They are always wary of failure and never want to try, and ultimately regret often comes to them for never taking a chance. we can't determine the lowest price that will happen again on Bitcoin, so talking about when is the right time to invest is when you already know and understand how to trade and how to take profits. Do not equate between 2010, 2013 and 2017. With Bitcoin's current lead, it is impossible for Bitcoin to return to past prices, of course Bitcoin will move forward and reach new ATH in the future.

███ ███ ██ ██ █     PLATA Ø CRYPTO    ▀▀▀▀▀    T h e   C a s i n o   i s   Y O U R S   ▄▄▄▄▄     █ ██ ██ ███ ███
NFT Shares  |  Become a Casino Co-Owner  |  Crash & Casino Games  |  Earn on Volume

███ ███ ██ ██ █     ❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱     [    Twitter    ]     ❱❱❱❱❱   PLAY   ❰❰❰❰❰     [    Discord    ]     ❰❰❰❰❰❰❰❰     █ ██ ██ ███ ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: