Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Horse Racing and Gambling on it should be banned  (Read 1558 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 08:37:50 PM

imagine the following:

if someone weighing 60 kg climbs on your body and you have to carry that person a few meters, let's say you carry that 60 kg person for a distance of 30 meters, would you be able to do this every day and hours? I don't think you could, so how would an animal like a horse not be too much of a strain on the animal by submitting such a person to it? The problem is that we are normalizing something cruel, athletes are not carrying weight, I would agree if horses just raced without them having to carry weight. but people don't want to do that, they want to enslave the animal in such an inhumane way and they are happy with that attitude

You nailed it.
But many people do not care about it. They just want to have fun and money at the same time. I am not sure what goes on in the mind of horse owners. Do they really have soft heart? I doubt that.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 07:08:51 PM

There are too many hyperbole in this topic, I mean I get that we are talking about something that is regarding life, maybe not human but still life and that is very important but at the same time I have to say that we are talking about a situation where it is not like a serial killer or pandemic, or nuclear war.

People are defending horse races like it would cure cancer, or they are attacking like it is the root of all things going bad in the world, neither is true. If it's banned then we would save many horses and I would be happy about it, but if it is not banned then some horses will have to live a bad life and that is upsetting but world will continue to go around. I doubt it would be anything more than that.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 08:55:02 PM

From my experience I can tell you that those who bet on horses usually bet much more than those who play football or tennis or other sports. Just because... there are many more races (UK IR USA South Africa special events etc etc) every day at any time, much more events with other sports. This led to place more bets, and it's a serious problem for people addicted Sad to gambling. 
And it is not difficult to see why this is the case, horse racing is a gambling game, it is very rare to see a person just enjoying  to watch racehorses run, they watch the races in order to bet on them and try to get some profits, while in a sport like soccer the majority of the people watch the sport just because they like to watch it, and while they can bet on it for the majority this is not the main reason which explains why they watch the game.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 11:26:57 PM

From my experience I can tell you that those who bet on horses usually bet much more than those who play football or tennis or other sports. Just because... there are many more races (UK IR USA South Africa special events etc etc) every day at any time, much more events with other sports. This led to place more bets, and it's a serious problem for people addicted Sad to gambling. 
And it is not difficult to see why this is the case, horse racing is a gambling game, it is very rare to see a person just enjoying  to watch racehorses run, they watch the races in order to bet on them and try to get some profits, while in a sport like soccer the majority of the people watch the sport just because they like to watch it, and while they can bet on it for the majority this is not the main reason which explains why they watch the game.
In speaking with interest then we know the different in between soccer sport and a horse racing one and its true that soccer game do really get even more attention and popularity but we know that horse racing does still exist and some said that this sport is just for rich people or person and making out bets is really just pretty common.In speaking or talks of banning it due to this very sole reason on animal
cruelty then i dont see for government would really able considering such decision specially if they do get high taxes or revenue out of these sport then its unlikely for it to be
granted.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 11:42:13 PM

imagine the following:

if someone weighing 60 kg climbs on your body and you have to carry that person a few meters, let's say you carry that 60 kg person for a distance of 30 meters, would you be able to do this every day and hours? I don't think you could, so how would an animal like a horse not be too much of a strain on the animal by submitting such a person to it? The problem is that we are normalizing something cruel, athletes are not carrying weight, I would agree if horses just raced without them having to carry weight. but people don't want to do that, they want to enslave the animal in such an inhumane way and they are happy with that attitude

I have to admit that I was surprised and laughed a bit to see this kind of example.

Can't believe you compare our capability to horse capability in terms of carrying weight.

If we are 60kg, horses can't even feel our weight carrying at a distance of 30 meters. That was too easy for these horses as their body is naturally stronger than us. To add to that, these horses are carefully taken care of with lots of supplements and vitamins making them more strong. Do you think farm horses are the ones used in horse racing? Regardless, nothing will change the science behind it if we take your example.

In horse racing too, there is a weight limit for horse jockeys. As an owner, how can you make money on your horse if you put big loads on your horse? Smiley There's always a weigh-in before the race to ensure that horses can do a proper race.

And just for your information, racing horses are not working every hour. In my knowledge, it's only twice a day they are put into the race because obviously, why the owner will put their horses in heavy loads? These owners and operators are not dumb to put their horse in a situation like that since that's their investment. How can they make money in return if they will always tire their horses? Think, mate. Smiley
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 11:58:13 PM

I didn't know about this but why would they do that? I thought they took care of these animals when in their ranch aren't these people doing it to continue their horse might have a chance of winning again in the future? My question is, it's like the same as how cows and chickens been manufactured.

I doubt if they would just stop this kind of gambling since they were doing it in a long time. But I don't stand with animal cruelty if the caretaker knew there was something on their horses they should not let it race smh I guess this is all about money for them. I wonder what the jockey been thinking when riding a dying horse. Huh

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:05:31 AM

You nailed it.
But many people do not care about it. They just want to have fun and money at the same time. I am not sure what goes on in the mind of horse owners. Do they really have soft heart? I doubt that.

Let alone horses, considering cock, spiders, and dogs, if they just want to make fun, they will make everyone fight just to make something to bet on. Maybe they cannot resist the old habits they have and don't care about the animals after all. When I saw the no-choice in the eyes of those animals, I translate them as cruelty and those people involved in this somehow don't have any hospitality towards those animals when they lose the game.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:32:18 AM

It must be horrible to see a horse dying after a race,but I don't think that banning gambling on horse racing would solve the problem.
If such ban happens,the entire horse racing gambling industry would just continue to exist under the shadows,without any regulations and probably under the control of some mobsters.Things might get even worse.
Many human athletes also get doping and this ruins their health after they retire from their professional careers.Should we ban all sports because of this?Do you think that a global sports betting ban over all professional sports would solve the problem?I don't think so.

Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 06:53:33 AM

You nailed it.

Let alone horses, considering cock, spiders, and dogs, if they just want to make fun, they will make everyone fight just to make something to bet on. Maybe they cannot resist the old habits they have and don't care about the animals after all. When I saw the no-choice in the eyes of those animals, I translate them as cruelty and those people involved in this somehow don't have any hospitality towards those animals when they lose the game.

The owners actually care about these animals. They take good care of their health before the owners take them to it's purpose (racing, fighting, etc.) that's where animal cruelty takes into effect.
However, businesses like these has been running for quite a while already and there's nothing much we can do about it since it generates huge amount of money. Government doesn't care whether or not this unethical as long as they earn good money and taxes from it, just like how they allow cigarette even though it's harmful for the smoker and the people around him.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TopT3ns

Activity: 2562
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 07:33:17 AM

It must be horrible to see a horse dying after a race,but I don't think that banning gambling on horse racing would solve the problem.
If such ban happens,the entire horse racing gambling industry would just continue to exist under the shadows,without any regulations and probably under the control of some mobsters.Things might get even worse.
Many human athletes also get doping and this ruins their health after they retire from their professional careers.Should we ban all sports because of this?Do you think that a global sports betting ban over all professional sports would solve the problem?I don't think so.
I think there is no other choice but to add drugs to increase stamina for the horses because if there is no addition like that it will make the horse become weak indeed very sad but there is no other way, I think almost all sports from animals and humans will definitely give special potions to increase stats.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 08:45:08 AM

You nailed it.

This becomes quite difficult for some people to accept because they think that there is still a lot of exploitation of animals that is still going on and maybe things like this are not considered as exploitation because they think this is a natural thing when compared to other cases of torture.
even though on the other hand things like this might be minimized with the smallest things but indeed this will also be a little difficult to happen considering that things like this are commonplace in some areas

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:24:12 AM

You nailed it.

Romans used dogs, lions and tigers in their games and had a lot of fun watching either people slay these beasts or people being eaten. We crave blood and cruelty, that's why in many countries animal abuse still isn't punished. It's common especially in countries where animals are considered to be working machines that we're supposed to bend to our will and throw away, because god or whatever prophet said so. I'm against animal abuse of any kind, but there's a thin line between making a horse perform for the audience (jumping, parades) and racing. Should we ban all activities that involve animals, like dog agility contests and such?

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:49:28 AM

I think there is no other choice but to add drugs to increase stamina for the horses because if there is no addition like that it will make the horse become weak indeed very sad but there is no other way, I think almost all sports from animals and humans will definitely give special potions to increase stats.
Yes, this is what I took into consideration before, basically if we look at the situation, every sport deserves to be stopped or banned. Indeed, not many human sportsmen died, but in fact, events such as in football in the past there were several players who died on the field while the match was taking place. Whether it's due to illness or other factors, so I think that basically death in every living thing will happen, but death itself cannot be predicted. So, I think this prohibition is not quite right, because horse racing is basically still good, it's just that they make it a place to bet on making this horse racing image bad by the death of the horse itself.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2005

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 10:09:16 AM

You nailed it.

Romans used dogs, lions and tigers in their games and had a lot of fun watching either people slay these beasts or people being eaten. We crave blood and cruelty, that's why in many countries animal abuse still isn't punished. It's common especially in countries where animals are considered to be working machines that we're supposed to bend to our will and throw away, because god or whatever prophet said so. I'm against animal abuse of any kind, but there's a thin line between making a horse perform for the audience (jumping, parades) and racing. Should we ban all activities that involve animals, like dog agility contests and such?

As strange as it may sound, animals can die of natural causes. No one knows when or where it will happen, so consider that if an animal dies at a race, circus or any other place it does not mean that it died of cruelty.

I'm against cruelty, but you have to understand where the line is between cruelty to animals and quite natural. Personally, I think the Spanish carrida, cockfighting, dogfighting all fall under animal cruelty. But horse racing is an entirely different matter.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 12:07:34 PM

But if the use of drugs is considered as a solution to increase stamina, it will be very detrimental because the horse's health can also be disrupted in the long run.
Unless the medicine uses herbal medicines that are not mixed with chemicals because we know what the consequences of using medicines that contain chemicals are.
Maybe in some countries betting on animals is prohibited while betting in other countries is not prohibited and maybe it is due to the customs and traditions of those countries.
But bets using animals should not be used anymore because we can use other media to bet.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 12:30:16 PM

You nailed it.

But horse racing is an entirely different matter.

Somehow I agree with this since it matters on how the owner handle those horses on their stables and most provably they give proper nutrition to their racing horses because if they didn't so that for sure they will lose if they want to race the horses they have. Maybe their are some cases that horses die in the race but I think this is kinda normal knowing this horses are engaging on what they call sports.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 12:45:36 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2022, 08:27:44 PM by ChiBitCTy

Amen, 110% agree with you on this. Horse racing is absolutely cruel and there is absolutely no argument against it and if you think it’s okay then I suggest you look up the facts about how cruel it is. If you still support it than FUCK YOU! The same thing can be said about dog racing and there’s a reason why dog racing has become almost completely banned here in the United States. The eastern world needs to especially wake the Fuck up and stop supporting so much animal cruelty. I’m absolutely fucking sick of it, especially Asia!

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 05:34:05 PM

Amen, 110% agree with you on this. Horse racing is absolutely cruel and there is absolutely no argument against it and if you think it’s okay then I suggest you look up the facts about how cruel it is. If you still support it than FUCK YOU! The same thing can be said about dog racing and there’s a reason why dog racing has become almost completely banned here in the United States. The eastern world needs to wake the Fuck up and stop supporting so much animal cruelty. I’m absolutely fucking sick of it, especially Asia!

Oh God - 3 deaths in the a day and such a big amount of pain killers.
The world needs to wake up and stop animal cruelty. May to world realize that this is brutal and it need to be stoped right away.

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 05:58:50 AM

The world needs to wake up and stop animal cruelty. May to world realize that this is brutal and it need to be stoped right away.
That's what happens to horse racing betting and we don't know what happens to bet using other animals. I don't think the result will be far from betting on horse racing because every animal used for betting will definitely be given training or take drugs to increase stamina.

That's why bets using animals are slowly being reduced and will eventually be eliminated because it's no longer appropriate in this day and age. There are many other things that can be used as a bet and humans can certainly find something different to bet on.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 09:43:19 AM

That's what happens to horse racing betting and we don't know what happens to bet using other animals. I don't think the result will be far from betting on horse racing because every animal used for betting will definitely be given training or take drugs to increase stamina.

That's why bets using animals are slowly being reduced and will eventually be eliminated because it's no longer appropriate in this day and age. There are many other things that can be used as a bet and humans can certainly find something different to bet on.
I think those who depend on horse race have given the best to the horse. For them the horses are their life lives.
They would not afford to lose their horse. But then again natural situation are not in anyone's control. Only the fittest survive be it man or animal.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██