Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Horse Racing and Gambling on it should be banned  (Read 1558 times)
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1486

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 10:59:00 AM

Oh God - 3 deaths in the a day and such a big amount of pain killers.
The world needs to wake up and stop animal cruelty. May to world realize that this is brutal and it need to be stoped right away.
That's what happens to horse racing betting and we don't know what happens to bet using other animals. I don't think the result will be far from betting on horse racing because every animal used for betting will definitely be given training or take drugs to increase stamina.

That's why bets using animals are slowly being reduced and will eventually be eliminated because it's no longer appropriate in this day and age. There are many other things that can be used as a bet and humans can certainly find something different to bet on.
I think you are wrong. 
In general, on a global scale, these figures still remain at about the same level.  In a single country, a reduction is possible, and even then for a short period of several years. 
But in other countries, for example in the countries of the Middle East, there may simply be an increase in the number of competitions and, accordingly, an increase in these tragic deaths of animals. 
I think the power of traditions is so strong that even for many decades there will not be a radical change in the situation for the better.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:22:10 AM

I think you are wrong. 
In general, on a global scale, these figures still remain at about the same level.  In a single country, a reduction is possible, and even then for a short period of several years. 
But in other countries, for example in the countries of the Middle East, there may simply be an increase in the number of competitions and, accordingly, an increase in these tragic deaths of animals. 
I think the power of traditions is so strong that even for many decades there will not be a radical change in the situation for the better.
I agree - in middle east horse racing even the camel races are very common.
But then again these animals are the assets - they spent a lot of money on them. But at the end best comes forth.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:33:00 AM

I think those who depend on horse race have given the best to the horse. For them the horses are their life lives.
They would not afford to lose their horse. But then again natural situation are not in anyone's control. Only the fittest survive be it man or animal.
Not necessarily. I may be on the side which approves of horse racing, but that doesn't mean that I turn a blind eye to the abuse that happens within it. It's a competition yes, but that's on the track. Outside of it, even if there were multiple horses that were grown and taken care of, there's absolutely no need to kill off or abuse the rest just because they didn't make the cut that the caretaker/owner want. As for death on race tracks due to accidents, well, they're called accidents for a reason.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:29:29 PM

I think you are wrong. 
But then again these animals are the assets - they spent a lot of money on them. But at the end best comes forth.

Yes they spend a lot to take care of these animals but then those are still an animal, they can be hurt and die during the game, I don't know too much about horse racing but I think they should have a maximum age required for a horse to use in racing. They can also try to make a digital horse racing so that nobody will be hurt, they just need to program it well to avoid glitches and not fair draw. I really don't tolerate horse racing or camel racing , though some say that it is normal for a horse to be used in racing then they should create rules for it to be fair in horses.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3013

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 12:52:42 PM

Oh God - 3 deaths in the a day and such a big amount of pain killers.
The world needs to wake up and stop animal cruelty. May to world realize that this is brutal and it need to be stoped right away.
That's what happens to horse racing betting and we don't know what happens to bet using other animals. I don't think the result will be far from betting on horse racing because every animal used for betting will definitely be given training or take drugs to increase stamina.

That's why bets using animals are slowly being reduced and will eventually be eliminated because it's no longer appropriate in this day and age. There are many other things that can be used as a bet and humans can certainly find something different to bet on.
I think those who depend on horse race have given the best to the horse. For them the horses are their life lives.
They would not afford to lose their horse. But then again natural situation are not in anyone's control. Only the fittest survive be it man or animal.

You’re a fucking moron scumbag who’s supporting a scam with your signature. Go fuck off scumbag. There is absolutely nothing okay with horse racing.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 01:44:01 PM

I think you are wrong. 

Yes they spend a lot to take care of these animals but then those are still an animal, they can be hurt and die during the game, I don't know too much about horse racing but I think they should have a maximum age required for a horse to use in racing. They can also try to make a digital horse racing so that nobody will be hurt, they just need to program it well to avoid glitches and not fair draw. I really don't tolerate horse racing or camel racing , though some say that it is normal for a horse to be used in racing then they should create rules for it to be fair in horses.

That's what supposed to do by stable owners because if they didn't do anything to make their horse at its best level then they might not get a good result on their horses.

Also this kind of scenery depends if the racing league is illegal since for sure from their we can see animal cruelty since for sure there horses is not been treated very well especially if the owner lose or their horse got injured.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:49:47 PM

It must be horrible to see a horse dying after a race,but I don't think that banning gambling on horse racing would solve the problem.
If such ban happens,the entire horse racing gambling industry would just continue to exist under the shadows,without any regulations and probably under the control of some mobsters.Things might get even worse.
Many human athletes also get doping and this ruins their health after they retire from their professional careers.Should we ban all sports because of this?Do you think that a global sports betting ban over all professional sports would solve the problem?I don't think so.
Not a horrible moment but it was a touching moment because the horse still manage to do his duty well even on his last breath. Horse deaths will still be inevitable even if they ban horse racing or gambling over it but at least they will mostly die in a natural way. They won't suffer, drugged or any forms of abuse. There are also less tendency that people will lose money or they will become addicted on gambling.

If the ban law is passed and someone will still operate illegally then they are going to be punished when some authorities caught them. Government forces are more stronger than the mobsters anyway. Why will they get scared?
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 05:02:01 PM

If you think globally, what should be the ethical use of animals? Only aesthetic? So the whole industry that makes new breeds (or makes sure existing breeds don't go bad) is supposed to work for free? I can't understand the economics of such an ethical world. It seems to me that it is possible, but it is unlikely that there will be as many horses as there are now (and are used in various fields).
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 05:21:57 PM

I am very much aware where this thread stands for, as a matter of fact, there have been several organisations that has tackled animal usage for entertainment can be equivalent to animal cruelty. While this makes a lot of sense, it is ironically accepted in the society that animals are used for entertainment like racing, which thus integrated with gambling. In this sense, there must some kind of ground rules with the animals’ condition, age, and how they would be treated in the first place.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 05:59:28 PM

I think you are wrong.  
In general, on a global scale, these figures still remain at about the same level.  In a single country, a reduction is possible, and even then for a short period of several years.  

That's what supposed to do by stable owners because if they didn't do anything to make their horse at its best level then they might not get a good result on their horses.

Also this kind of scenery depends if the racing league is illegal since for sure from their we can see animal cruelty since for sure there horses is not been treated very well especially if the owner lose or their horse got injured.
Being raced isnt something a form of abuse and its true that owners would really be doing their best just to make their horses to be fit and having that condition body because it would really be a
main factor for them to win a particular race.The thing i do see only some abuse is about using up other meds for enhancing its properties.
Thats why it wont really be strong argumentation about abuse because it could really be that easily to be countered or argue on how its been done whether its that too rampant
or on some cases only.
delfastTions
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1486

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 06:55:24 AM

That's right, here above, our colleagues write that there is still an age limit for animals to participate in races. 
Obviously, a horse or camel must be young and strong enough to race.  But the years go by and the champions gradually leave the competition.  As well as athletes.  And then the cause of the death of the animal may be simply old age and not a tragedy at the races. 
Many racing fans, I think, have great respect for an animal that died right during the race.  And in some ways it is much better than gradually dying of old age. 

So maybe this cycle of life and struggle isn't so bad after all?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:02:55 AM

I am not aware of those age limits I thought as long as the horse can still run they can still participate but I think that was not right it is good to know that they set an age limit for the horse to participate. I think the animals that died in races are just coincidences as there is no news where an animals died consecutively during races.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:09:26 AM

I think you are wrong. 

Actually there are ages before a horse can compete, some breeders started to train horse as young as 2 years old and then reaches the animals peaked at 4-5 years old. But I have seen horses still racing beyond that age, and sometimes young horses died at the field. Some are being put to death because they are sick or have some kind of medical conditions that can't be cured like humans.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 10:37:59 AM

I am not aware of those age limits I thought as long as the horse can still run they can still participate but I think that was not right it is good to know that they set an age limit for the horse to participate. I think the animals that died in races are just coincidences as there is no news where an animals died consecutively during races.

ya.ya.yo!

Like anything can also cause the reason for the death of a horse or animal not only the race causing it. Horses are known for their racing ability and to be use for sports. Dying is not associated with the horse ability as the horsemen understand the way to handle them and won't allow their horse to die intentional because they want to over labour them in racing.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 11:02:53 AM

Like anything can also cause the reason for the death of a horse or animal not only the race causing it. Horses are known for their racing ability and to be use for sports. Dying is not associated with the horse ability as the horsemen understand the way to handle them and won't allow their horse to die intentional because they want to over labour them in racing.
If the horsemen position the horse as not an event for victory then they will take good care of the horse, but unfortunately there are the horsemen who don't care about the condition of the horse but he just pursues the victory of the race and wins the bet on his behalf, that's too bad.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 08:07:07 PM

If the horsemen position the horse as not an event for victory then they will take good care of the horse, but unfortunately there are the horsemen who don't care about the condition of the horse but he just pursues the victory of the race and wins the bet on his behalf, that's too bad.
Majority of them I think are taking care of their horses.

But just like us humans, they get sicknesses, diseases at times that we're not expecting and gets old. They also get tired from what they're being used for. Let's say that there are those horsemen that don't really take care of their horses.

Are they going to allow that they will have a race and ride a horse that's not in condition? I'm against on this even I have never bet on a horse race as there's an abuse and hopefully, majority of sports that has animals will be gone.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 08:52:53 PM

I didn't know about this but why would they do that? I thought they took care of these animals when in their ranch aren't these people doing it to continue their horse might have a chance of winning again in the future? My question is, it's like the same as how cows and chickens been manufactured.

I doubt if they would just stop this kind of gambling since they were doing it in a long time. But I don't stand with animal cruelty if the caretaker knew there was something on their horses they should not let it race smh I guess this is all about money for them. I wonder what the jockey been thinking when riding a dying horse. Huh
Racehorses owners are a mixed bag, there are owners that do in fact treat their racehorses as they should and treat them well, however there are also many owners that treat them horribly, it is those type of owners that need to be either kicked from the sport or even face charges for animal cruelty, however many owners protect their kind as they do not like the idea of strangers getting into their business, which is why practices like that still continue to our days.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:08:09 PM

I didn't know about this but why would they do that? I thought they took care of these animals when in their ranch aren't these people doing it to continue their horse might have a chance of winning again in the future? My question is, it's like the same as how cows and chickens been manufactured.

I doubt if they would just stop this kind of gambling since they were doing it in a long time. But I don't stand with animal cruelty if the caretaker knew there was something on their horses they should not let it race smh I guess this is all about money for them. I wonder what the jockey been thinking when riding a dying horse. Huh
Racehorses owners are a mixed bag, there are owners that do in fact treat their racehorses as they should and treat them well, however there are also many owners that treat them horribly, it is those type of owners that need to be either kicked from the sport or even face charges for animal cruelty, however many owners protect their kind as they do not like the idea of strangers getting into their business, which is why practices like that still continue to our days.
Well that is the smart question - what the Jockey been thinking when riding a dying horse.
I think he would be praying for the horse to at least cross the finish line. But this is hard. Seeing the loved creature dying while your whole game depends on it.

lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:50:14 PM

According the this site: https://www.horsedeathwatch.com/background.php they have seen more than 2000 deaths in around 5500 days. Most of the horses die during the match as well, they also have instances where they are exploited using drugs (doping).
It's pathetic to know this fact.
But, in fact, Horse Racing has always become one of the most favorite bettings in the world, moreover many big gamblers from rich people love doing betting in this Horse racing. So, this may be very hard to stop or ban this betting. You know, big business is there and we may fight with many rich people with high powers in the world, or in each country.
Those deaths are logical enough. The horse may be also treated as a human athlete who must also do some diet that will make their body healthy and fit in every race, high periods of training every day, and other pressures that of course got by the horses.

bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 09:10:44 AM

It's pathetic to know this fact.
But, in fact, Horse Racing has always become one of the most favorite bettings in the world, moreover many big gamblers from rich people love doing betting in this Horse racing. So, this may be very hard to stop or ban this betting. You know, big business is there and we may fight with many rich people with high powers in the world, or in each country.
Those deaths are logical enough. The horse may be also treated as a human athlete who must also do some diet that will make their body healthy and fit in every race, high periods of training every day, and other pressures that of course got by the horses.

Cant agree more. Since this is sports of rich so there is nothing we can do to stop this cruel act. Animal abuse is not only limited to horse racing, we see similar sort of abuse in cattle racing, camel racing and more. No sincere effort has been made tll date to stop this, as you said its like by big gamblers. That's sad reality of this world.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: