Bitcoin Forum
October 06, 2022, 07:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hard earned money - Busted in seconds  (Read 3554 times)
mindrust
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2239



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:00:39 PM
 #241

It was almost two months hard earned money. Got busted in few minutes. I don't know why I wasn't able to have me within the limits. Just started with a $3 bet, but it went upto $98 and ended with empty wallet. This is completely unlucky, because every bets were placed to roll above 20 which means the winning probability is quite high. Anyhow I wasn't in control and I didn't follow the rule gamble what you can afford to loss. It was a money saved to repay a debt. Now once again the interest needs to be paid so to manage the debt for some more time. Unlucky me  Sad Sad Sad

I sometimes think only the rich people should be gambling but in reality it is the exact opposite. Rich people almost never gamble but poor people gamble with the money they don’t own. This is a pretty sad case. Rich people only play the games which they will win. It is not a surprise, that's how they get rich.  Cool
Most of the rich people are businessmen right? Since most of them are businessmen, they know how it works and its business model thus they will not risk their hard earned money just to gamble. Though we see some rich people gambling still, they are just gambling for fun for sure and those poor and average people are gambling for money.

The problem with average and poor Joe's is that they think gambling as their ticket to be rich where in fact it isn't but its the complete opposite. Gambling is their ticket to be poorer.

Its not related to the topic but its under gambling as well. I've seen people that has addicted into gambling here in our country that has been reported in news. The reason? They are stealing money from other people. They are fighting against their family for some reasons (they have mental issues because of gambling). Some are even going to jail because they are doing bad things. These are just some of the negative effects of gambling. I'm not saying though that don't gambling since its our decision but gamble moderately.

It is like how you said. Businessman are smart people, smart people do understand how gambling works. In a casino the odds are stacked against you unless you are the house. The sooner you understand this, the better control you'll have over your wealth. People who don't understand this simple fact think that they can become rich from gambling as a player. Obviously they are not smart at all.




▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄█▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄▀▀█ ▄█▄▄▄█▄ █▀▀▄▀█▄
▄▀▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▀▄
▄█ ████ ███▌▐███ ████ █▄
█ ████ ████ ███ ████ ████ █
█ ████ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ████ █
█ ████ █▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀█ ████ █
▀█ ████ ██ ▄▀▀▀▄ ██ ████ █▀
▀▄▀██▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀██▀▄▀
▀█▄▀█▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▄█▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
OFFICIAL
BETTING
PARTNER
.INSTANT & FAST..
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR..
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
.............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
1665085967
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1665085967

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1665085967
Reply with quote  #2

1665085967
Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1665085967
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1665085967

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1665085967
Reply with quote  #2

1665085967
Report to moderator
1665085967
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1665085967

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1665085967
Reply with quote  #2

1665085967
Report to moderator
1665085967
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1665085967

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1665085967
Reply with quote  #2

1665085967
Report to moderator
carlisle1
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2268
Merit: 539


Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man


View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:12:11 PM
 #242


You certainly have a point because chances are that money would only go to waste and because of greed or wanting to get that money lost, people tend to go for debts just to get that money back and little did they know that they are slowly digging their own holes. I mean it's really fine to gamble some few extra money, just make sure that you know when and how to stop as we don't want to regret something later.

There are cases that gamblers take un-imaginary loans and lose it all to gambling, all start from being greed and un-controlled

gambling activities. There are chances that addictions will affect not just the gambler but all those people behind him. It's all better

to take the entertaining part and not to think that gambling can bring you huge amounts of money. Only luck can do that, but who

knows when luck will come your way and until when that luck will let you win Wink

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
.
|.ROLLBOTS.||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
|
       RLB       
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
..PLAY NOW..
Cling18
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 121



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 03:42:54 PM
 #243


You certainly have a point because chances are that money would only go to waste and because of greed or wanting to get that money lost, people tend to go for debts just to get that money back and little did they know that they are slowly digging their own holes. I mean it's really fine to gamble some few extra money, just make sure that you know when and how to stop as we don't want to regret something later.

There are cases that gamblers take un-imaginary loans and lose it all to gambling, all start from being greed and un-controlled

gambling activities. There are chances that addictions will affect not just the gambler but all those people behind him. It's all better

to take the entertaining part and not to think that gambling can bring you huge amounts of money. Only luck can do that, but who

knows when luck will come your way and until when that luck will let you win Wink

Gambling is mostly about luck so if you don't feel lucky then don't dare borrowing or loaning just to satusfy your greed because you might lose everything. That's actually the common problem of people who are trapped in gambling addiction. They embrace gambling too much even if it isn't for them. We couldn't be lucky in gambling all the time so we shouldn't risk all that we have.

tygeade
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1039



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 05:35:29 PM
 #244

romero121 sad story is another example that shows that people should gamble only with cold head. I just cant realize how much money he had lost, if his bets increased from 3 bucks to 98. As I understand, romero121 bet 3,4,5,10,20,50 and up to 98. I suppose 98 dollar bet was all-in. He wrote that he has lost 2 month salary, he is from Croatia. Google say that an average salary there is about 1.5k. 3k bucks busted in minutes. That's sad.
No this is too much.If you do based up on here on the latest or year 2022
then its playing around $500-1000 basing up on your skills

https://take-profit.org/en/statistics/wages/croatia/

So losing 2 month salary is between $1k-2k which is totally a waste of money and this would really be a lesson learned.
Losing a few months salary in crypto gambling is something could only be done if you also won the lottery or something. If you are gambling your bitcoin away you need to realize that you will also see the price going up. I lost maybe like 10 bitcoins overtime in bitcoin world if I calculate the price of them at the time I wagered it should be like 5k at the most, and in around 8-9 years that is not too bad, that's quite low amount if you calculate it per month.

However, if you calculate it based on the price today, that's like 400k+ lost in just gambling. This is why I do not check the bitcoin price sense, I gamble with USD value in mind.




▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄█▀▄▄▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▄▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄▀▀█ ▄█▄▄▄█▄ █▀▀▄▀█▄
▄▀▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▀▄
▄█ ████ ███▌▐███ ████ █▄
█ ████ ████ ███ ████ ████ █
█ ████ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ████ █
█ ████ █▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀█ ████ █
▀█ ████ ██ ▄▀▀▀▄ ██ ████ █▀
▀▄▀██▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀██▀▄▀
▀█▄▀█▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄█▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▄█▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
OFFICIAL
BETTING
PARTNER
.INSTANT & FAST..
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR..
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
.............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1493


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
May 06, 2022, 08:08:58 PM
 #245

I don't think that that spending money was suboptimal - it was a good investment in memories, we all need that kind of spending sometimes  Grin  Wink
By the way, it is really important not to go to extremes - on the one hand, not to be a crazy gambler and understand the principles of the game (and the mechanisms that encourage us to play). And on the other hand, allow yourself to spend on pleasures without thoughts that poison the mind: "I was deceived, I am losing money for the sake of momentary pleasures, this is wrong, etc."
Having that boosted feeling on making out bets is something that you couldnt really that able to avoid for sometime even if we are really that new into gambling or not being noob into this
which i could say to be that normal but on the time that you are really making some realizations then this is where you do really be mindful into your next possible step or move.
Since you are already aware about possible bust up then you would really be careful on next time unless if your addiction is too severe then no one could really help you into this point.

To be honest, I didn't quite get your point. Maybe you missed the context of the discussion? I have no problems with the feeling of excitement, on the contrary, I look for this feeling when I place bets, because for me this is entertainment and not a way to make money. If I was emotionally empty during the game, then I would not play at all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mahanton
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2128
Merit: 580



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 08:56:25 PM
 #246

I don't think that that spending money was suboptimal - it was a good investment in memories, we all need that kind of spending sometimes  Grin  Wink
By the way, it is really important not to go to extremes - on the one hand, not to be a crazy gambler and understand the principles of the game (and the mechanisms that encourage us to play). And on the other hand, allow yourself to spend on pleasures without thoughts that poison the mind: "I was deceived, I am losing money for the sake of momentary pleasures, this is wrong, etc."
Having that boosted feeling on making out bets is something that you couldnt really that able to avoid for sometime even if we are really that new into gambling or not being noob into this
which i could say to be that normal but on the time that you are really making some realizations then this is where you do really be mindful into your next possible step or move.
Since you are already aware about possible bust up then you would really be careful on next time unless if your addiction is too severe then no one could really help you into this point.

To be honest, I didn't quite get your point. Maybe you missed the context of the discussion? I have no problems with the feeling of excitement, on the contrary, I look for this feeling when I place bets, because for me this is entertainment and not a way to make money. If I was emotionally empty during the game, then I would not play at all.
Well, gambling is really for entertainment and that kind of rush in emotion which some people do really seek off.The thrill, the excitement the suspense when you do know that you are betting into something.
Im talking about hard earned money where it is been mainly be affected on this kind of situation where you do love to play but you do need to spend up those funds.So self control would be
crucial on here.If you dont like to lose those funds then better stop and immediately cut off that excitement of yours no matter how tempting it would be.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
.
|.ROLLBOTS.||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
|
       RLB       
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
..PLAY NOW..
Kelvinid
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2226
Merit: 319



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 09:23:33 PM
 #247


Well, gambling is really for entertainment and that kind of rush in emotion which some people do really seek off.The thrill, the excitement the suspense when you do know that you are betting into something.
Im talking about hard earned money where it is been mainly be affected on this kind of situation where you do love to play but you do need to spend up those funds.So self control would be
crucial on here.If you dont like to lose those funds then better stop and immediately cut off that excitement of yours no matter how tempting it would be.
It is sometimes we do gambling to please ourselves from a busy life but it should be limited. It is really hard to work every day and just earn a few bucks but it is lost in just a minute because of our stupidity and gambling addiction. I can't really imagine doing that.

It is just to say that gambling shouldn't be taken seriously or else we fall in love with them. Addiction could ruin everything we have and that is why we should have to fight this feeling as this won't give us a better future. We can do gambling but only use the extra money.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
.
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Dean2
Jr. Member
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 71
Merit: 1


View Profile
May 06, 2022, 09:27:52 PM
 #248

It was almost two months hard earned money. Got busted in few minutes. I don't know why I wasn't able to have me within the limits. Just started with a $3 bet, but it went upto $98 and ended with empty wallet. This is completely unlucky, because every bets were placed to roll above 20 which means the winning probability is quite high. Anyhow I wasn't in control and I didn't follow the rule gamble what you can afford to loss. It was a money saved to repay a debt. Now once again the interest needs to be paid so to manage the debt for some more time. Unlucky me  Sad Sad Sad
These 20% profit rolls are never profitable as you tend to bust your entire balance before you can make any real profit.
Mahanton
Hero Member
*****
Online Online

Activity: 2128
Merit: 580



View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:35:50 PM
 #249


Well, gambling is really for entertainment and that kind of rush in emotion which some people do really seek off.The thrill, the excitement the suspense when you do know that you are betting into something.
Im talking about hard earned money where it is been mainly be affected on this kind of situation where you do love to play but you do need to spend up those funds.So self control would be
crucial on here.If you dont like to lose those funds then better stop and immediately cut off that excitement of yours no matter how tempting it would be.
It is sometimes we do gambling to please ourselves from a busy life but it should be limited. It is really hard to work every day and just earn a few bucks but it is lost in just a minute because of our stupidity and gambling addiction. I can't really imagine doing that.

It is just to say that gambling shouldn't be taken seriously or else we fall in love with them. Addiction could ruin everything we have and that is why we should have to fight this feeling as this won't give us a better future. We can do gambling but only use the extra money.
Everything should be limited or simply has limitation and you should be basing on how much you've been earning and how much you would really need to spent because if you do spent on the money which is more than
that you could able to earn then you would really be having problems later on.Its not really that bad to have some leisure times on which we do really at least to put some time for it
but of course you should limit out on amounts which you could only afford to lose.Dont go overboard or go beyond limit if you dont like problems.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
.
|.ROLLBOTS.||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
|
       RLB       
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
..PLAY NOW..
mm2543363580
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 104



View Profile
May 07, 2022, 12:32:08 AM
 #250

It was almost two months hard earned money. Got busted in few minutes. I don't know why I wasn't able to have me within the limits. Just started with a $3 bet, but it went upto $98 and ended with empty wallet. This is completely unlucky, because every bets were placed to roll above 20 which means the winning probability is quite high. Anyhow I wasn't in control and I didn't follow the rule gamble what you can afford to loss. It was a money saved to repay a debt. Now once again the interest needs to be paid so to manage the debt for some more time. Unlucky me  Sad Sad Sad
You know. I our religion and culture we are strongly forbidden to gamble. I am doing some research too why was gambling forbidden. And one of the reasons is you loose control over yourself. When you are in that stage - its very hard to hard to decide what to do and what not to do. Very unlucky for you. Do you still wish to continue gambling?

Xxmodded
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 301


Moonbet.io


View Profile
May 07, 2022, 01:53:01 AM
 #251

Losing a few months salary in crypto gambling is something could only be done if you also won the lottery or something. If you are gambling your bitcoin away you need to realize that you will also see the price going up. I lost maybe like 10 bitcoins overtime in bitcoin world if I calculate the price of them at the time I wagered it should be like 5k at the most, and in around 8-9 years that is not too bad, that's quite low amount if you calculate it per month.

However, if you calculate it based on the price today, that's like 400k+ lost in just gambling. This is why I do not check the bitcoin price sense, I gamble with USD value in mind.
You looks losing bigger fund on crypto gambling but right now still active or have stop yet on casino gambling, I ever loss on gambling but still not really bigger funds and have top totally right now what ever reason I don't try back to gambling casino again. I think not good with waste all salary for gambling and better if can't leave casino gambling yet could use few fund for gambling only after 70% until 80% salary saving for daily day needed. But depending when you still single easy for wasting all money for gambling but after have family and kids you will think one more all in on gambling.

          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░    
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓  
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓  
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Ahli38
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 238
Merit: 166



View Profile
May 07, 2022, 02:11:17 AM
 #252

You looks losing bigger fund on crypto gambling but right now still active or have stop yet on casino gambling, I ever loss on gambling but still not really bigger funds and have top totally right now what ever reason I don't try back to gambling casino again. I think not good with waste all salary for gambling and better if can't leave casino gambling yet could use few fund for gambling only after 70% until 80% salary saving for daily day needed. But depending when you still single easy for wasting all money for gambling but after have family and kids you will think one more all in on gambling.

Well, it's different when we're single and when we're married.
When we are single, we understand that we are not too afraid of losing money so we often do not hold back in gambling.

but after having a family let alone children. so I myself can restrain myself a little so that there is a separate portion where the money is for fun (gambling and others) and which is for the family.

but in the casino it also brings a little fun and forgets a little stress at work.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Despairo
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 513


Exchanges Enthusiast


View Profile WWW
May 07, 2022, 02:21:14 AM
 #253

You looks losing bigger fund on crypto gambling but right now still active or have stop yet on casino gambling, I ever loss on gambling but still not really bigger funds and have top totally right now what ever reason I don't try back to gambling casino again. I think not good with waste all salary for gambling and better if can't leave casino gambling yet could use few fund for gambling only after 70% until 80% salary saving for daily day needed. But depending when you still single easy for wasting all money for gambling but after have family and kids you will think one more all in on gambling.
He's an active gambler and losing $5K for 8-9 years is considered as small amount to be honest, someone can lose bigger than for a day. The thing is $5K at that time is 10 BTC and now 10 BTC with the current price is really high amount. It's not about gambling, but he's not holding his Bitcoin until now, same as many people sold their Bitcoin on 10 years ago. If someone worried to lose money on gambling, better to not gamble anything. However I don't understand why you promoting gambling but you're want to stay away from gambling.

                 ██▄▄▄
                  ██████▄▄

   ▄█▄             ████████▄
  █████▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀        ███
 ███████▄▄▀▀           ▄▄█████
███████▀             ▐█████████
█████                ▐█████████
█████▄▄▄▄             █████████
 █████████             ▀██████
  ████████▄▄             ▀▀██
   ▀██████████▄  ▄▌    ▄█▄
     ▀▀███████████▀  ███▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▀▀▀     ▀
.
FortuneJack
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.
MIAMI Garage
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.
MAJESTIC7
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.
6 BTC WELCOME OFFER
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀









█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
.
Join Now

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█









▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
KTChampions
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1493


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
May 07, 2022, 05:14:28 PM
 #254

To be honest, I didn't quite get your point. Maybe you missed the context of the discussion? I have no problems with the feeling of excitement, on the contrary, I look for this feeling when I place bets, because for me this is entertainment and not a way to make money. If I was emotionally empty during the game, then I would not play at all.
Well, gambling is really for entertainment and that kind of rush in emotion which some people do really seek off.The thrill, the excitement the suspense when you do know that you are betting into something.
Im talking about hard earned money where it is been mainly be affected on this kind of situation where you do love to play but you do need to spend up those funds.So self control would be
crucial on here.If you dont like to lose those funds then better stop and immediately cut off that excitement of yours no matter how tempting it would be.

It is quite obvious that if I do not want to lose money then I should not gamble. Gambling is entertainment, not earnings, the one who thinks otherwise and "invents" strategies to beat the casino is engaged in self-deception. There are some ways to make money in the casino, but this has nothing to do with gambling and is also painstaking work.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
decodx
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 530


🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!


View Profile
May 07, 2022, 07:21:55 PM
 #255

To be honest, I didn't quite get your point. Maybe you missed the context of the discussion? I have no problems with the feeling of excitement, on the contrary, I look for this feeling when I place bets, because for me this is entertainment and not a way to make money. If I was emotionally empty during the game, then I would not play at all.
Well, gambling is really for entertainment and that kind of rush in emotion which some people do really seek off.The thrill, the excitement the suspense when you do know that you are betting into something.
Im talking about hard earned money where it is been mainly be affected on this kind of situation where you do love to play but you do need to spend up those funds.So self control would be
crucial on here.If you dont like to lose those funds then better stop and immediately cut off that excitement of yours no matter how tempting it would be.

It is quite obvious that if I do not want to lose money then I should not gamble. Gambling is entertainment, not earnings, the one who thinks otherwise and "invents" strategies to beat the casino is engaged in self-deception. There are some ways to make money in the casino, but this has nothing to do with gambling and is also painstaking work.

The majority of gamblers are not stupid, and know full well that the odds are stacked against them.  It is their lack of self-discipline that makes them stick to their bad habits. The bottom line is that gamblers lose money and there is nothing anybody can do to change that. But some people, on the other hand, will persist in gambling regardless of their losses. They are enjoying the "high" of winning and therefore they continue gambling.

Don't get me wrong, I am not advocating against gambling, but many people – including myself sometimes – like gambling for its thrill. We like games and risk. It is part of the human nature, but we have to know how to balance it in our lives and always be cognizant of the dangers.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
.
|.ROLLBOTS.||
▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
████████▀▀▀  ▄▄▄  ████████
████████▀▀▀  ███  ████████
███████▀▀▀▀      ▄████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██  ██████████████████  ██
▀▀  ██████████  ▀▀
▀▀  ██  ▀▀
|
       RLB       
WHITEPAPER
RLB LOTTERY
..PLAY NOW..
noormcs5
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2058
Merit: 586


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
May 07, 2022, 07:29:39 PM
 #256

It was almost two months hard earned money. Got busted in few minutes. I don't know why I wasn't able to have me within the limits. Just started with a $3 bet, but it went upto $98 and ended with empty wallet. This is completely unlucky, because every bets were placed to roll above 20 which means the winning probability is quite high. Anyhow I wasn't in control and I didn't follow the rule gamble what you can afford to loss. It was a money saved to repay a debt. Now once again the interest needs to be paid so to manage the debt for some more time. Unlucky me  Sad Sad Sad
You know. I our religion and culture we are strongly forbidden to gamble. I am doing some research too why was gambling forbidden. And one of the reasons is you loose control over yourself. When you are in that stage - its very hard to hard to decide what to do and what not to do. Very unlucky for you. Do you still wish to continue gambling?

Isn't it strange that your religion forbids playing gambling but allows you to promote gambling sites by your signature  Huh

Well, self control is something that comes with experience. Few experienced gamblers have control over their emotions and they play safe gambling but the majority of the gamblers are aggressive and they either win big or lose everything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Marvelman
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 602
Merit: 108


View Profile
May 08, 2022, 08:03:13 AM
 #257

You know. I our religion and culture we are strongly forbidden to gamble. I am doing some research too why was gambling forbidden. And one of the reasons is you loose control over yourself. When you are in that stage - its very hard to hard to decide what to do and what not to do. Very unlucky for you. Do you still wish to continue gambling?

Does your religious culture allow you to scam people, or to assist with scamming others? And yet, you do just that by promoting a well-known scam casino with your signature.
Please answer that question for me, because you can't just claim that your religion prohibits such practices and then go and do them anyway. That just doesn't make sense. Therefore, either you are not religious at all or you are a sinner who will have to pay for your sins. Which one is it?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Xxmodded
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1834
Merit: 301


Moonbet.io


View Profile
May 08, 2022, 08:25:46 AM
 #258

You know. I our religion and culture we are strongly forbidden to gamble. I am doing some research too why was gambling forbidden. And one of the reasons is you loose control over yourself. When you are in that stage - its very hard to hard to decide what to do and what not to do. Very unlucky for you. Do you still wish to continue gambling?

Does your religious culture allow you to scam people, or to assist with scamming others? And yet, you do just that by promoting a well-known scam casino with your signature.
Please answer that question for me, because you can't just claim that your religion prohibits such practices and then go and do them anyway. That just doesn't make sense. Therefore, either you are not religious at all or you are a sinner who will have to pay for your sins. Which one is it?

Religious culture never allow to scam people what ever way adopt still not legal when you trying scam some one, I don't entry with campaign his promote what ever he has other reason and I think this individual thing never take your opinion bring with religious culture. When some one make mistake fault them or this individual person, never bring his culture, religion or you fault his habit or his family. I know with some one promote scam site but you have punish this person not try bring with anything without have relationship with them.

          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░    
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓  
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓  
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
MOONBET[][][]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Kakmakr
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1827



View Profile
May 08, 2022, 10:01:23 AM
 #259

I have heard many of these stories before.... people posting in gambling chat that they started with $5 and they pushed it to $150 and then losing that money within a few minutes. I think we are greedy and as soon as you won something big, you increase your bet size and you lose it quicker.  Roll Eyes

The old saying that says.... "The Only gambler that win, is the one that stops playing after a huge win" is so true. We win big.... and over time the casino just take back the winnings over time, because we do not stop playing.  Roll Eyes

.
.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀











█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAME!
.
.DICE..
▄▄██████▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
      FAIR       
                     ███████
                       ███       ▄
                   ▄▄███████▄▄   ▄█▄
 ██  ████████
  ▄▄█████████████████▀ ▀
              █████          █████
      █████
  ██████         ▄   ████
            ██████        ▄▀     ████
████████
    ██████     ███       ████
            █████▄              ████
     ███████████████
            ████

              ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████
               ▀▀███████████████▀▀
                   ▀▀███████▀▀
INSTANT
      BET       
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█











▄▄▄▄▄█
maydna
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 2380
Merit: 549


View Profile
May 08, 2022, 10:16:34 AM
 #260

You know. I our religion and culture we are strongly forbidden to gamble. I am doing some research too why was gambling forbidden. And one of the reasons is you loose control over yourself. When you are in that stage - its very hard to hard to decide what to do and what not to do. Very unlucky for you. Do you still wish to continue gambling?
That is the reason why gambling is prohibited by many religions because they do not want to see the lives of people who play gambling destroyed because of addiction. Maybe if they can still control themselves it won't make them addicted but there are times when we will lose control one day and we will not realize it. If your religion forbids gambling, then it is better not to try to gamble and stay away from it because you know the consequences. But that will depends on how people will treat gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!