Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to profit from the stock market, no matter what! Updated 02/16/12  (Read 7135 times)
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 04:38:41 AM

To all those naysayers.... I have decided to NOT reveal it to you even after others vouch for me.
That is even if you pay me $100.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 05:18:37 AM

Thanks for posting screenshots.  I am still confused though.  It looks like you are trading at a loss.  
Your total expenditures : $3116.19
Your current assets: $3034.00
Net loss: $82.19

Then you have some phantom payment.  It is not clear if it is being paid to you or you are paying it to scottrade.
Phantom payment value: $94.49

If (and this is a big if) the phantom payment is actually going to you, your earnings are still much lower than you are reporting.
Net profit: $12.30

This is a three month return rate of 0.39%.  That is if I trust you.  Otherwise you are trading with significant losses.
Of course the payment is going to me, look at the signs. (1234) means a negative, thus taken from me. 1234 means a positive, thus given to me.
My current assets of NVDA is $3034, but that is because I decide to KEEP it that way, I could have sold NVDA for higher gains, but I don't want to. Plus... I got another payment..... So no, I am way ahead of the game. 3 month gain is $82.19/$3116.19 = 3.03%. Again, I still have NVDA, and that is only because I decide to KEEP it.

In my other NLY example, I sold it.

3 month gain is $82.19/$3116.19 = 3.03%.

$82.19 is your market losses Grin.

You are calculating your "3 month gain" based on phantom payouts without taking into account your market losses. (94.49/3116.19 = 3.03% is your profit if you dont account for your losses of $82.19)
Your actual return is 0.39% (It is positive though!)

In one year (assuming continued results), you will book a 1.57% return (compounding interest every quarter).

Either you don't understand what you are doing, or you are being intentionally misleading.  Either way, you should not be selling financial advice.

PS: you are right about the parentheses, thanks for clearing that up.
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 05:39:38 AM

Give me $100.  I'm raising funds for a company for carrying out an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is. Smiley
Lol. What's the return for me???
I am offering a legit system for YOU to profit.

If you have a good system, you could make a lot of money starting a fund or selling/leasing it to existing funds. Have you considered this?
btc_artist

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

Bitcoin!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2011, 05:47:31 AM

Why do you want to sell the system?  Couldn't you make more just applying it?

BTC: 1CDCLDBHbAzHyYUkk1wYHPYmrtDZNhk8zf
LTC: LMS7SqZJnqzxo76iDSEua33WCyYZdjaQoE
BTCurious

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

^SEM img of Si wafer edge, scanned 2012-3-12.

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 06:17:30 AM

To all those naysayers.... I have decided to NOT reveal it to you even after others vouch for me.

chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

Thanks for posting screenshots.  I am still confused though.  It looks like you are trading at a loss.  
Your total expenditures : $3116.19
Your current assets: $3034.00
Net loss: $82.19

Then you have some phantom payment.  It is not clear if it is being paid to you or you are paying it to scottrade.
Phantom payment value: $94.49

If (and this is a big if) the phantom payment is actually going to you, your earnings are still much lower than you are reporting.
Net profit: $12.30

This is a three month return rate of 0.39%.  That is if I trust you.  Otherwise you are trading with significant losses.
Of course the payment is going to me, look at the signs. (1234) means a negative, thus taken from me. 1234 means a positive, thus given to me.
My current assets of NVDA is $3034, but that is because I decide to KEEP it that way, I could have sold NVDA for higher gains, but I don't want to. Plus... I got another payment..... So no, I am way ahead of the game. 3 month gain is $82.19/$3116.19 = 3.03%. Again, I still have NVDA, and that is only because I decide to KEEP it.

In my other NLY example, I sold it.

3 month gain is $82.19/$3116.19 = 3.03%.

$82.19 is your market losses Grin.

You are calculating your "3 month gain" based on phantom payouts without taking into account your market losses. (94.49/3116.19 = 3.03% is your profit if you dont account for your losses of $82.19)
Your actual return is 0.39% (It is positive though!)

In one year (assuming continued results), you will book a 1.57% return (compounding interest every quarter).

Either you don't understand what you are doing, or you are being intentionally misleading.  Either way, you should not be selling financial advice.

PS: you are right about the parentheses, thanks for clearing that up.
Like I said, I received another payment that I have NOT included in the screen shots. So no, in the end, I am way ahead of the game
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 02:57:11 PM

Why do you want to sell the system?  Couldn't you make more just applying it?
The Q&A answers that.
I am using the system to make money. But it would be FASTER if I make money teaching people, and then, take that money and dump it into the system.
More money in = more money compounding.
Why do you think investment firms sell their service?
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 05:19:46 PM

Unless your strategy is effected by seasonality.  You've pretty much screwed yourself by now, but next time I suggest you be more open and willing to share what you have to offer with someone trusted so they can vouch for you.  As far as the rest of us are concerned, you're some guy on the Internet who wants $100 for his "secret investment strategy" that promises abnormally high returns.  Just looks too familiar to anyone who has been disappointed by other dealings with strangers.  If it's so successful, why waste time here when you could invest and make 20% a year?  It sounds too good to be true and you are unwilling to offer any proof.  It's hard to come to a different conclusion from scammer when presented with these facts.  You may be trustworthy, but without any evidence no one will believe you are.
Strategy will NOT be affected by seasonality. Heck, it would do GREAT even during the last 2008 market downturn.
I have updated my OP to provide some specific trades.
Again, NO TRUSTED member has even replied me. Not my fault here.
I am not wasting time here. I am FULLY invested, but money don't grow on trees. It still takes time to get that 20% a year.... it takes ONE year.
But, if I can sell this for $100 to one person, then I put that into the market, and it will be $120 next year. Why do you think investment firms or newsletters exist?

First 1 to 3 persons will get the $100 price. After that it will be at least $300.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 05:42:48 PM

Give me $100.  I'm raising funds for a company for carrying out an undertaking of great advantage, but nobody to know what it is. Smiley
Lol. What's the return for me???
I am offering a legit system for YOU to profit.

If you have a good system, you could make a lot of money starting a fund or selling/leasing it to existing funds. Have you considered this?
No. This won't work if you have billions of dollars. Funds manage millions to billions.
And, just like everyone else, if something seems too good, then people won't believe it.
Remember the old days when BTC was shooting up to $33? Nobody I know believe me. The early miners have all made a handsome profit.
Then come the losers.... bought their machines thinking BTC will keep going up exponentially.
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 07:54:08 PM

No. This won't work if you have billions of dollars. Funds manage millions to billions.

This is why selling your system makes it less effective each time.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 10:20:57 PM

This is why selling your system makes it less effective each time.
Well yeah, but I am not afraid of that. I don't have that kind of money, and I doubt there's any billionaires on this forum.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 10:32:18 PM

I have a proven system where it will generate you solid income no matter where the market heads next, up or down, it doesn't matter.

Here you go, take your tin cup to this place.
http://collective2.com/
Trust me, once I start to get people to vouch for me, the price will be more like $500 or $1000.
Others sell this for over $3,000.

ROTFLMFAO! Boy, that really showed those naysayers!

Are you 5 years old? If so you could hold your breath and turn blue until you die and then we would all be really, really sorry.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 08, 2011, 11:35:31 PM

Others sell this for over $3,000.

Why aren't you selling it for, let's say, $2000?

Signature space available for rent.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 12:04:18 AM

Add me on skype (cshrem90) I'll gladly go thru this with you tonight, partial method is fine.

I'll then write up a review on what we went thru, my thoughts on the product and my opinion if I think its worth it.

Members of this forum can take my opinion and review and decide then.

Send me a PM if your ready to rock and roll.

-Charlie

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 12:15:14 AM

I too will try it. If people are interested I can post my balance weekly or bi-weekly.
Distribution

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

Fight fire with photos.

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:17:48 AM

So I just spent an hour and a half with this guy on the phone. I paid, so I got the full version. I'm really surprised at how useful this is. I've been in the stock market for 5 years, I don't know a whole lot, but I know the basics and this taught me a lot. Plus, he was very patient and detailed, really made sure I understood what he was talking about. If you're a really experienced trader, this may or may not be for you, but anyone looking to make solid returns (15%-25% like he said), you'll want to talk to this guy.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:19:04 AM

I too will try it. If people are interested I can post my balance weekly or bi-weekly.
I have just successfully taught "Distribution" tonight.
Again, I would appreciate it if you come up and post a good review for me.
Overall, I think it went great!
As agreed, Distribution has initiated $50 payment, but it has not cleared yet. I went ahead and taught him anyways. I trust that he will not try to reverse the payment.
I hope it is well worth your money!
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:20:48 AM

So I just spent an hour and a half with this guy on the phone. I paid, so I got the full version. I'm really surprised at how useful this is. I've been in the stock market for 5 years, I don't know a whole lot, but I know the basics and this taught me a lot. Plus, he was very patient and detailed, really made sure I understood what he was talking about. If you're a really experienced trader, this may or may not be for you, but anyone looking to make solid returns (15%-25% like he said), you'll want to talk to this guy.
Great! I like solid returns. Again, it can go to 50% if you are willing to have a bit more risk.
For starters, I say 15-25% is enough. Once you see your money rolling in, you can move on to the riskier stuff.
chungenhung (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2011, 03:23:32 AM

Add me on skype (cshrem90) I'll gladly go thru this with you tonight, partial method is fine.

I'll then write up a review on what we went thru, my thoughts on the product and my opinion if I think its worth it.

-Charlie

I've added you.
i am not sure if I want you to from up a review on what we went thru, as that would give away the secret.
But if you can do it in such a way that reveals no secret, then it might work.
For me, I prefer you just give your thoughts on the teaching session, and opinion, because I really don't want to see you give this away for free.
Yankee (BitInstant)
Legendary

Activity: 1078

Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2011, 05:00:22 AM

-Charlie

I've added you.
i am not sure if I want you to from up a review on what we went thru, as that would give away the secret.
But if you can do it in such a way that reveals no secret, then it might work.
For me, I prefer you just give your thoughts on the teaching session, and opinion, because I really don't want to see you give this away for free.

Sure, I got your skype request. IM me when your ready

Bitcoin pioneer. An apostle of Satoshi Nakamoto. A crusader for a new, better, tech-driven society. A dreamer.

More about me: http://CharlieShrem.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: