Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:17:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A time people have been waiting for bitcoin to drop  (Read 1474 times)
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 12:49:59 PM

People loves to bitcoin price high.But when people buy to bitcoin they they want to bitcoin price lower and when they want to sell it then bitcoin price high.I think people loves to take profit from their investment. People still loves to bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price early dropped this but 2-3 month hold it around $40k but this month staying $28-30k+.I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, hope bitcoin price will be recover soon.So you can buy some bitcoin to make money from it.I'm suggested to you can buy bitcoin and hold long time i hope you will get good return from your holding coin.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 04:52:35 PM

People loves to bitcoin price high.But when people buy to bitcoin they they want to bitcoin price lower and when they want to sell it then bitcoin price high.I think people loves to take profit from their investment. People still loves to bitcoin investment. Bitcoin price early dropped this but 2-3 month hold it around $40k but this month staying $28-30k+.I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin, hope bitcoin price will be recover soon.So you can buy some bitcoin to make money from it.I'm suggested to you can buy bitcoin and hold long time i hope you will get good return from your holding coin.
because indeed in this case it is not only investors who work but day traders also do the same thing and indeed in this case it is also certain that they are looking for profit.
Regardless of anything, we really can't say that we will be here continuously considering that we also want something that can be profitable. and Bitcoin is one of them, when we are in bitcoin of course we also don't want to feel a loss and therefore many people panic when their portfolio decreases. but even if this is the right action, it will still be considered wrong if we want to see bitcoin develop and regret it in the future

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 10:11:02 PM

People forgot that bitcoin is never stable,  they expect bitcoin to always be in the favorable price they wish bitcoin should be. When ever bitcoin goes dip they should have patience to wait for the price to come to what they desire. People should be ready to experience every season of the market not only during the price goes high.

Some people are smart taking advantage whenever btc goes down. Because if we have seen the up and down movements countless times, you will have the notion that at some point in the future, you can get your profits. Because the dip is not forever. In the very near future, it will recover and that's when you will decide whether to sell at a profit or to wait more. The volatility factor is one of the features why traders or investors are attracted to this market. As they can get good profits if they know how to take advantage of this volatility aspect.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 08:42:23 AM

~snip
I want to know when is the best time to buy or waiting more dip to buy and what if the price turns back to bull?
What do we do?
there will always be thoughts like this at whatever price bitcoin will be. however, if you feel this is a low price for bitcoin, and the price could hit $69k again, then this is a good time. imagine, how much profit you get when you have more than 1 bitcoin. it's just, doubts will continue to come when we don't have a target. You need to strategize and make your own target in selling and buying. in fact, in the current state you will find disagreements, because some people think that this is the right time, and some think that another dump will happen. So, you need to strategize about it. Personally, I think that the current bitcoin price is very cheap, even more than 50% down from its ATH.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:08:11 AM

Today we have another chance to buy very low yet people still waiting for the price to drop even more lower.
I want to know when is the best time to buy or waiting more dip to buy and what if the price turns back to bull?
What do we do?
You know how human can be that pathetic, I'm not saying that all are but most who do love speculating are. People are calling to go lower but when the time it's favorable for some to buy, they fret. People love to buy when they think it's favorable for the market but they seem to caught up in the FOMO phase and instead of selling the top they tend to buy during the top. When the price is in dismay, try to DCA.
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 590

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:34:21 AM

You know how human can be that pathetic, I'm not saying that all are but most who do love speculating are. People are calling to go lower but when the time it's favorable for some to buy, they fret. People love to buy when they think it's favorable for the market but they seem to caught up in the FOMO phase and instead of selling the top they tend to buy during the top. When the price is in dismay, try to DCA.
Many traders get stuck in FOMO because they want the moment before a bullish market indicates (own opinion), but when things go against speculation they are not prepared to accept losses and cut losses based on negative speculation otherwise the market will drop drastically for higher losses. Of course, without DCA we don't have patience in managing crypto assets because market fluctuations will be prone to moving at unpredictable prices.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:34:58 AM

Some people are smart taking advantage whenever btc goes down. Because if we have seen the up and down movements countless times, you will have the notion that at some point in the future, you can get your profits. Because the dip is not forever. In the very near future, it will recover and that's when you will decide whether to sell at a profit or to wait more. The volatility factor is one of the features why traders or investors are attracted to this market. As they can get good profits if they know how to take advantage of this volatility aspect.

After bitcoin repeating the same movement several times, people begin to think that next time they will be able to take advantage of this opportunity. But it's not as easy as it might seem, and when mistakes start, then you start to get nervous and lose money. So I don't try to trade bitcoin, I only buy bitcoin, and the lower the price falls, the more I can buy it. I hope this will bring me a good profit in the future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:30:40 PM

Many traders get stuck in FOMO because they want the moment before a bullish market indicates (own opinion), but when things go against speculation they are not prepared to accept losses and cut losses based on negative speculation otherwise the market will drop drastically for higher losses. Of course, without DCA we don't have patience in managing crypto assets because market fluctuations will be prone to moving at unpredictable prices.
You're correct on that tbh, most just don't want that negatives or red from their own portfolios. Investing is just like life if these people knows it, it ain't all sunshine and rainbows. Well, the bear market scenario was just to flush out those paper hands and remain those who are here for the long term.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:55:15 PM

there will always be thoughts like this at whatever price bitcoin will be. however, if you feel this is a low price for bitcoin, and the price could hit $69k again, then this is a good time. imagine, how much profit you get when you have more than 1 bitcoin. it's just, doubts will continue to come when we don't have a target. You need to strategize and make your own target in selling and buying. in fact, in the current state you will find disagreements, because some people think that this is the right time, and some think that another dump will happen. So, you need to strategize about it. Personally, I think that the current bitcoin price is very cheap, even more than 50% down from its ATH.
That's right, strategy is needed at a time like this and of course one of the best is DCA. You know DCA will really help investors to get more bitcoin if the price drops lower and so far I believe DCA has been considered as one of the anticipatory strategies if the bitcoin price actually drops lower.

There are indeed many things that bitcoin investors need to pay attention to at times like this including risk and price volatility. Doubt may engulf some of them, while others will feel confident about the future potential of this speculative asset. But most importantly, invest how much you can afford to lose and that is the best anticipation to remain a wise investor.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:33:37 PM

Today we have another chance to buy very low yet people still waiting for the price to drop even more lower.
What do we do?
When bitcoin is dip and some people still want it to go dip more, I don't know if i should call that greed. This set of people when bitcoin goes dip a little bit they feel so panic as if it will remain dip forever. A real botcoiner sees any time to be the best time to buy bitcoin and when bitcoin goes dip it a good opportunities for Real bitcoiners to buy more.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:40:19 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

Hello 👋
Okay, presently I want to ask why the sudden panicking around the media and forum here.
Because there are several types of investors in the cryptocurrency world.

1. Long term Holder
The one that is investing in Bitcoin for long-term holding must be very happy to see the price drops and drops again, moreover exactly heading to the bearish market. They will be grateful because they think that they can buy more to save Bitcoin and Hold until the next bullish trend.

However, it will be different for short-term holders or moreover daily traders of Bitcoin and moreover altcoins. They will be panic and not good if the price keeps decreasing because they will lose their money if cutting loss. Or if they sell the tokens immediately. But they may be also confused if the coins are not sold, the coins will head to dead coins. this is dillema. That is why investing in altcoins are riskier than in Bitcoin

doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 04:12:41 PM

In the real world, people are so irrational that is why in my own country people can be complaining if there is no rain and they can be complaining if there is one...we are ever satisfied and we can easily be driven by fear...unfortunately here in cryptocurrency we are still dealing with people and so the same kind of irrational behavior and mindset is affecting the market. When BTC reached the ATH many people are wishing for it to back to a certain level so they think they can buy but when there is a big dip they are afraid to buy more all because there is that possibility of more dip...until they later realized that BTC is on rise again and they slugged off the opportunity to have take a good ride. Today is the best time to buy more BTC and not tomorrow because tomorrow is something that is beyond our own control.
That is the multi-voiced situation of the world we are in at the social media era. You have to understand that you could have rain and there will be some type of people who complain about that, and then when it is not raining another type of people who will complain and there will be some who will complain at both of them because they like to complain and get attention.

These people are basically useless people, because you can't just complain about something and have absolutely no alternatives, no solutions, no benefits from using the better version in your mind, why one is good, why one is bad, they are never talking about that, they only talk about their complaints.

goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1707

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 04:15:55 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

It is usually those kinds of fomo traders who burn through their entire holdings by flip flopping back and forth...

Either they buy and sell at the wrong times and panic whenever they see a reversal and lose money like that way or worse, they trade back and forth and burn through all their money from the trading fees. People usually underestimate trading fees. But when you trade 10x a day, those fees add up to quite a few percent.

Either way, the only real way to trade is not to trade. Just hodl and you won't have to be looking at the charts every 10 seconds.

To each their own. Some people won't learn until they lose enough money.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 04:28:12 PM

What do we do?
When bitcoin is dip and some people still want it to go dip more, I don't know if i should call that greed. This set of people when bitcoin goes dip a little bit they feel so panic as if it will remain dip forever. A real botcoiner sees any time to be the best time to buy bitcoin and when bitcoin goes dip it a good opportunities for Real bitcoiners to buy more.

I noticed more people getting panicked when the BTC is on a dip than those who want it to drop more. Because, as you can see, on red days, a lot of newbies are complaining about crypto and bitcoin, but on green days, they are always saying good things and thinking of lambo. It is greed, but imagine if the price dropped further and you could get it at a low price and then it suddenly goes up; that is a lot of profit, and it is no longer greed unless you are in trading and want to earn a lot in one go.
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1228

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 04:37:04 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (1)

-snip-
Either way, the only real way to trade is not to trade. Just hodl and you won't have to be looking at the charts every 10 seconds.
I know long term investing is what you mean but it is not always an option for those who like to trade with scalping strategies. That is, they can choose the best way for what they want to do as long as it is profitable. Scalping and long term investing are options but if it were me then I would be in the second group.

At the moment we are in the middle of the sauce, the price has become very volatile and this may open the opportunity to make some profits with different strategies.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1307

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 05:03:19 PM

Because, as you can see, on red days, a lot of newbies are complaining about crypto and bitcoin, but on green days, they are always saying good things and thinking of lambo.
The funny thing about this is that depending on the red or green days, if they don't sell their crypto or bitcoin on both occasions, then the balance of their investment stays the same. Only the attitude of newcomers to bitcoin is changing: red day - hatred and fear, green day - euphoria and admiration. For example, if a beginner has bitcoin, then in fact it remains bitcoin no matter what the market situation is (until sold it). But how to perceive red and green days is completely different. You can panic on the red ones, or you can control yourself and wait for the green days.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 05:48:53 PM

When the price of Bitcoin was between $69k, we thought that Bitcoin would no longer be dumping.We always say that Bitcoin may never see in 30k dollars. And many are saying that if Bitcoin goes below $30k or below, we will buy and invest in Bitcoin.But the current market is so dumping where we are all panicked.And we are all afraid to invest in Bitcoin now. However, nothing can be said about where the market will go in this position.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 07:29:07 PM

If you wait, you will be waiting forever. When in doubt, the best choice you got is to either buy more if you have the sufficient funds. If you wait for the dip to go lower, you might miss out on other opportunities that come your way. Think practically and make a move depending on potential returns.

This is the real truth about buying bitcoin amidst price speculation challenges on weather to buy or not, but the best idea is to keep buying especially when it's dip but one does not necessarily keep waiting till it get low before making investment because it may be the opposite instead, which means im bitcoin, there's no odd time to enter an investment because if will always appreciate im value yielding good return with time, and both the rise and fall of bitcoin price is what is believed to be a continuous process (volatility).

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1428
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:25:14 AM

currently bitcoin is down again and this is the opportunity we have been waiting for but will the big whales buy bitcoin when the bitcoin price drops of course the answer is no they will not buy bitcoins in large quantities because they are also afraid that bitcoin will go down again so when bitcoin really really down at its lowest point?
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 01:09:59 PM

If you wait, you will be waiting forever. When in doubt, the best choice you got is to either buy more if you have the sufficient funds. If you wait for the dip to go lower, you might miss out on other opportunities that come your way. Think practically and make a move depending on potential returns.

This is the real truth about buying bitcoin amidst price speculation challenges on weather to buy or not, but the best idea is to keep buying especially when it's dip but one does not necessarily keep waiting till it get low before making investment because it may be the opposite instead, which means im bitcoin, there's no odd time to enter an investment because if will always appreciate im value yielding good return with time, and both the rise and fall of bitcoin price is what is believed to be a continuous process (volatility).
we don't know to what extent the decline will occur, so we can buy at an opportunity like this, of course we can determine some buying areas, so in my opinion it will be more effective, because no one knows where the price reversal point is. on the other hand we have to be prepared to take risks, if the bearish season will be longer, it means we have to use cold money to invest, and one other thing, don't let us think that bitcoin is a place to find easy money in a short time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: