Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fall below $30k  (Read 967 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:53:39 PM

Honestly at this point nothing shocks me anymore, it's quite possible that we could go even under 28k and I wouldn't be shocked. The initial drop started when the FED declared the interest rate hike, however this luna deal made it very weird, like really weird. They ended up 95%+ down, and this created a vortex in crypto where everything you throw at it dropped and disappeared.

I am not really seeing any way out except waiting for it to end, which it will end and all of this will be over but it will take some time. We just need to wait for it to pass, and eventually everything will be back to normal prices, and until then, all prices are acceptable.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 02:38:17 AM

Honestly at this point nothing shocks me anymore, it's quite possible that we could go even under 28k and I wouldn't be shocked. The initial drop started when the FED declared the interest rate hike, however this luna deal made it very weird, like really weird. They ended up 95%+ down, and this created a vortex in crypto where everything you throw at it dropped and disappeared.

I am not really seeing any way out except waiting for it to end, which it will end and all of this will be over but it will take some time. We just need to wait for it to pass, and eventually everything will be back to normal prices, and until then, all prices are acceptable.
for the current conditions, anything can happen, so we have to prepare for that. i heard that Luna has a lot of bitcoins, and the people holding luna and UST right now are really freaking out. it made a pretty deep push for bitcoin from $34k to $28k in no time. this has a big effect on altcoins, so, I also think that a price below $28k is still very possible.
Even so, it looks like the current bitcoin price has recovered a bit. although it is too soon to draw conclusions, however, this is also hope. I know that nowadays quite a lot of people are panicking, and are starting to stabilize their coins or assets. however, with the current state of affairs, we had already thought of the worst, so when it did, it probably wouldn't be a sudden shock.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kelonmusk

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

COMBO Network ex COCOS-BCX

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:54:44 AM

the last 24 hours the price of BTC has started to rise about 9% above the $30k average. this is a just my opinion if BTC can maintain its value above the $30k average then I have no doubt that BTC could switch to a price of $32k - $33k in the next few weeks. maybe!

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 04:02:44 PM

No one will know where the price goes now as we can hope that the price will not go down further because this already made many people panic and perhaps, they have already sold their bitcoin because of fear. Perhaps, we can wait for a while and check the trend so we can prepare for buying some satoshi but still, we don't know how low the price will be.

But some people say that the price can touch $25k or even lower than that so we need to be ready if the price jumps deeper than now. Just make sure you have more money to buy at the dip.
You can sort of guess what it's going to do. Nobody knows if it will go down or up, but you can guess that it won't really go down "that" much could it? I cannot say that it won't go down, but the up seems a lot better than the down.

It means that we could do 2x easily, that wouldn't be really that hard, but going down 50% would be pretty difficult. That is what the risk reward ratio means, you have to calculate how easy it is to do 2x, and that's about 50-55k right now, which is something we did, and actually got pretty close like only a month ago or so when we reached 48k, whereas going 50% would mean under 15k, which is something we haven't reached since 2020.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 07:46:22 PM

the last 24 hours the price of BTC has started to rise about 9% above the $30k average. this is a just my opinion if BTC can maintain its value above the $30k average then I have no doubt that BTC could switch to a price of $32k - $33k in the next few weeks. maybe!
It is showing some signs of recovering in the past few hours and it is still hovering around $30k and it can even go down from this position. It is hard to predict now. Luna which i think started this spiral downtrend will not recover and their so called stable currency went down the drains and i cannot imagine how many lost their hard earned money in that.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 07:48:29 PM

Being over 30k is certainly sending a message. It means that we were in a crash not because anything related to the market, but because it was an artificial drop caused by the Luna madness and not that's gone, we are doing much better.

I agree as well, I think it was basically Luna team destroying the whole market with their non-working system that crashed, and we could end up knowing what's the good thing we are looking at today by seeing how the prices are going up on all the good coins. Just relax, watch the prices rise, and enjoy the profits. If you were smart enough to buy, you would be profiting a lot, but if you are smart enough to just not sell, that's good enough.
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:28:13 PM

I don't think so the early hours of today saw Bitcoin bouncing back to 31,000 before it drop down to 30,000 but at the momemnt the price is below the 30k and it $28k or so.

The bear market is not over yet we may not see a deep drop in the price but then we may not see the fast recovery as many investors are anticipating.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 10:34:03 PM

The bear market is not over yet we may not see a deep drop in the price but then we may not see the fast recovery as many investors are anticipating.
But I have the faith that Bitcoin will never go down deeper base on the last week's performance.
The current momentum shows no strong decline effort which is why we could still see a pump happens. We're not $30k, but any possible drop again reaching back to $28k is still possible. And the only reason I've found why this is going like this and it holds the price from declining is the surge of buying, investors have made their job so well and people had learned already how to control themselves.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 02:36:20 AM

But I have the faith that Bitcoin will never go down deeper base on the last week's performance.
The current momentum shows no strong decline effort which is why we could still see a pump happens. We're not $30k, but any possible drop again reaching back to $28k is still possible. And the only reason I've found why this is going like this and it holds the price from declining is the surge of buying, investors have made their job so well and people had learned already how to control themselves.

$30k might be the magical number, the support like that will hold bitcoin. And if the prices goes above $30k, maybe we can relax. But I also believed that the bear market is not over yet, the price can still go down if there is another negative news coming our way. The market is very sensitive now to any news as obviously there is a panic selling here and there and we can't keep up from those who chooses to push the sell button. $30k is a must first and hopefully it will hold at least for a week.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 05:16:22 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2022, 08:16:37 AM by Reatim

But at least staying high above 25k and that is the strongest support I believe.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Nrcewker
Copper Member

Activity: 2170
Merit: 536

Building my own Dreams!

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 11:03:09 AM

As we are all aware of the volatility of the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency market which give the industry the speculative tendency to allow for analysis of the market from various analysts, as the week started in an unpredictable wave of downward movement which is the lowest for a long time since 2021 many predicted thirty thousand dollars price as the bearish minimum for this season but as at the time of making this post Bitcoin price is already below 30k region and this make me think what the next limit price will be I predict $25k as the lowest Bitcoin can fall to.

Seeing the last few days trend, I can say that Bitcoin will struggle in the range of 27-29k USD.
This is just a bearish trend of Bitcoins, soon the resistance will break and again Bitcoins will rise.
I am also advising all the people to buy as much Bitcoins as you can in this down time, as when bitcoins will start rising, it won't stop.
Many crypto traders are predicting that Bitcoin will again rise back to 40K usd in a week or so, as many people have already started buying the coin in this low price.
Let's see what happens next, whether Bitcoins will surely break his record or else continue decline.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 01:15:42 PM

As we are all aware of the volatility of the Bitcoin/cryptocurrency market which give the industry the speculative tendency to allow for analysis of the market from various analysts, as the week started in an unpredictable wave of downward movement which is the lowest for a long time since 2021 many predicted thirty thousand dollars price as the bearish minimum for this season but as at the time of making this post Bitcoin price is already below 30k region and this make me think what the next limit price will be I predict $25k as the lowest Bitcoin can fall to.

Seeing the last few days trend, I can say that Bitcoin will struggle in the range of 27-29k USD.
This is just a bearish trend of Bitcoins, soon the resistance will break and again Bitcoins will rise.
I am also advising all the people to buy as much Bitcoins as you can in this down time, as when bitcoins will start rising, it won't stop.
Many crypto traders are predicting that Bitcoin will again rise back to 40K usd in a week or so, as many people have already started buying the coin in this low price.
Let's see what happens next, whether Bitcoins will surely break his record or else continue decline.

I doubt that bitcoin will rise back to $40k in a week, and those who are predicting it have already made a sell order if that price hits and making instant profit for them, or simply they still believed that we are in the bull market which is obviously we are not.

So we will see how this trend will goes as least for the next two weeks. We have been closing the weekly candle for like seven weeks straight at red. So I'm not going to be surprised if this trend will go up to the end of May.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
y5

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:16:34 PM

The Federal Reserve is probably going to do another rate hike in June.
Higher interest rates are bad for crypto - and bad for all other risk assets.

Until the major central banks return to a loose monetary policy we will not see a considerable higher BTC price.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 11:49:37 PM

I doubt that bitcoin will rise back to $40k in a week, and those who are predicting it have already made a sell order if that price hits and making instant profit for them, or simply they still believed that we are in the bull market which is obviously we are not.

So we will see how this trend will goes as least for the next two weeks. We have been closing the weekly candle for like seven weeks straight at red. So I'm not going to be surprised if this trend will go up to the end of May.
I agree, $40k is now far to reach. It can be possible somehow but we can't do magic in the market that it will work instantly even just for a week. Now, I'd look at the market as very unstable and the price of Bitcoin still moving from $29k - $31k (back and forth). I'd never find a stronghold of $30k that make it possible to move high even just of $32k as per to see it was still dominated by the dump, rather than recovery. I hope I was wrong but this bear season will likely stay the entire year 2022.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 12:00:02 AM

Until the major central banks return to a loose monetary policy we will not see a considerable higher BTC price.
It makes me believe it's really possible for bitcoin to hit 25,000$ and deeper once this happens. On short-medium run the situation looks pretty bad for bitcoin. At same time it's a great opportunity for buying cheaper and to start accumulating some coins, especially for new adopters who were waiting for an affordable price to purchase their first holdings. It's also a good moment for enthusiasts to gift people they want to see adopting bitcoin with some satoshis. Anyway, I don't expect the inflated interest rates policy can last for a long time without harming the economy. Maybe from the next year on bitcoin begins the recovery process without corrections.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 03:55:36 AM

It makes me believe it's really possible for bitcoin to hit 25,000$ and deeper once this happens. On short-medium run the situation looks pretty bad for bitcoin. At same time it's a great opportunity for buying cheaper and to start accumulating some coins, especially for new adopters who were waiting for an affordable price to purchase their first holdings. It's also a good moment for enthusiasts to gift people they want to see adopting bitcoin with some satoshis. Anyway, I don't expect the inflated interest rates policy can last for a long time without harming the economy. Maybe from the next year on bitcoin begins the recovery process without corrections.

Well the FED are doing this to protect their economy,

Possible to hit $25,000 at this point, and the bad thing is that even if we hit that price,  we still don't know if that is the bottom or now. So if it happens that the price still goes down further, it will be really not short short to medium term bearish trend, it might be really for the next two years just like the last bear market we encountered, 2018-2020.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 07:34:54 AM

It is showing some signs of recovering in the past few hours and it is still hovering around $30k and it can even go down from this position. It is hard to predict now. Luna which i think started this spiral downtrend will not recover and their so called stable currency went down the drains and i cannot imagine how many lost their hard earned money in that.

price stays at 29-31k for the past few days and looks like we are in the observation period that either this will continue to climb? or this is a tap for another dumping in which the 20-25k value is coming as lowest of them all?

I just wanna look at the brighter side and that is to buy more (as i have a ready funds for 25k level for buying)

i will take both opportunity , either if to climb i will sell? or if dumping i will buy.

Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 08:18:13 AM

so far it is 26k is the lowest mate but of course this is not stopping here lol , there are more to come in the days to come , remember that back in 2018 when we thought that 8k is the lowest from 20k ATH ? we fell down more after a month .

so Maybe there may come to fall because below 20k is  may coming lol.

I don't wanna blame many for selling out because there are investors that have not been enough for the losses last time so they secure their funds for this dump now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:56:53 AM

I don't see the point? several times this year that Bitcoin had fell down below 30k so what is the problem with that? the recent drop down to 29k is when the price climbed back to m48.
so lets look at this as a good sign instead of negativity .
and also the more you gather now is the more you will earn in the future at least 5 3 years from now?
so buy and buy as long as you have funds that can be risked or willing to lose.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 12:53:24 PM

I don't see the point? several times this year that Bitcoin had fell down below 30k so what is the problem with that? the recent drop down to 29k is when the price climbed back to m48.
so lets look at this as a good sign instead of negativity .
and also the more you gather now is the more you will earn in the future at least 5 3 years from now?
so buy and buy as long as you have funds that can be risked or willing to lose.

I cannot remember the price of Bitcoin falling below $30,000 within the year, not including these very recent days. So are you referring only to this month when you said that several times this year Bitcoin's price had fallen down lower than $30,000?

There is not really a big problem with this but you cannot deny that a lot of people have been negative in their return since they bought Bitcoin. All those who purchased Bitcoin before May this year are losing.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: