Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making the world a better place starts with you  (Read 458 times)
Israelgogo (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 07:13:09 AM

Many of us tends to blame the leaders and everyone around us for how cruel the world is ,we put the blame on others anf fail to realise and see fault that comes from us and how we contribute to the menace, it is easy to point finger and yet we fail to see our own wrong doings,how have you helped others in your own community, your family ,your friend's, how do you treat people,do you take every small opportunity that comes to you to extract money from people.what is your little contribution to people around you, what can they say about you ,will it be positive or negative, do you care to see people succesful around you.

Tho the world is cruel ,what are you doing to make it a better place,are you making people around you comfortable or you making them uncomfortable 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 12:50:32 PM

Naturally everyone tends to take care of themselves first before looking out others and make their lives better. Nowadays the survival becomes harder so they have no time to care for others than their family members probably in future the condition will become worse and we may only save us from hurdles of life. However we didn't make the life of others we should not make the life of others worse in that sense I don't make anyone's life worse which itself is missing in this profit making world.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:06:10 PM

It is very easy to blame other and not take responsibility for our actions. It is also very easy to just want them to change for the better. But the thing is the only person we can really change is ourselves.

As for blaming authorities I think it's fair game since they are supposed to do a job. If I own a restaurant and I'm not getting enough customers than maybe I have myself to blame and need to make changes. If however I was doing fine and then now not getting customers coz the road leading to my spot is being dismantled and and is delayed for more than a month, then I think it's right for me to blame them for my loss. Sure I can't do anything about the road and can only change what I can (focus on deliveries rather than dine-in), I could be forgiven for being pissed off.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:25:53 PM

A leader is another person... one who puts his pants on the same way you do. The difference is that he thinks he knows how to handle your property better than you do. If you agree with him, fine. If you don't agree, get him where it hurts... he is just another person like you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 04:24:24 PM

I agree with you. To change the world, you have to start with yourself and then those closest to you. If the people closest to you are not good, how can you change the world for the better.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1866

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2022, 05:37:13 PM

For me I take care of my family first and then the society in which I live, personally I try to help people as much as possible with the money I have, reforming society starts from reforming the person himself first, if everyone tries to make himself good we will definitely get a good society, unfortunately some people see The mistakes of others and they ask them to fix themselves, but they never see their mistakes and this is one of the biggest diseases in society because they do nothing but blame people and do nothing useful to society.

CrypToMasEE

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 10:10:02 PM

I completely agree with the author, we ourselves are to blame for what is happening in the world now
Proro

Activity: 74
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 02:50:09 PM

If we really want to change the world, then we should start charging the man standing in the mirror, because if we don't change our mind set and change way we look at our society then we just go on blaming people for the rest of our lives.

It time to take action not blaming people, start by acting and you see change coming in to the society.
rossjamie

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 03:39:11 PM

I agree with OP. Complaining almost everything is not the answer, you just making the world worse than before, the key to getting a better place in this world is be grateful, even on a global scale financial crash

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 07:50:23 PM

Making the world a better place starts with you

Actually, it starts with freedom to spread the truth. And not the truth of somebody's platform or ideals. The truth of what's going on in the world.

We all know what to do when we find out the truth, and most of us start taking action.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:15:34 PM

Yes, it's true this topic got a point  since a people are not made a perfect things but when you are educated yourself and you have a good behavior you will be able to find and help the world makes better. We all know world are full of influence maybe bad or good . The changes can start ourselves that we can fulfill our world.

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 10:42:53 PM

Making the world a better place starts with you

No, it starts with you. I'm too busy enjoying my wealth.

Cool

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 709

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 08:57:29 AM

If we really want to change the world, then we should start charging the man standing in the mirror, because if we don't change our mind set and change way we look at our society then we just go on blaming people for the rest of our lives.

It time to take action not blaming people, start by acting and you see change coming in to the society.

Well said. The process of change starts when we make our selves better human being who is kind, cooperative, compassionate and helps those who really need support to make their lives better. The world is passing through very difficult times due to regional conflicts, wars and COVID-19 pandemic which has created economic crisis world wide, we need to raise our voice and press upon our Political leaderships to do something to address these issues to reduce  the difficulties people are facing to survive.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Asiska02

Activity: 812
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 01:38:05 PM

So truly said OP, change begins with you and I. What we do ourselves affects the public and the nation as a whole. We first need to change our mentality and how we react and response to certain circumstances because whatever we do has adverse effect on the whole world starting from our home nation. If we can all have a positive mindset to all happenings that affect our life and look for solutions to it, it will be better. As to what we do or say have its effect on the leaders ruling us. The world will be a better place if we all are positively minded in all affairs.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 10:14:44 PM

We all have responsibility to carry out not just our leader. Only the leaders can't make a better society, everybody have a role to play if will wait for the leader to fix up things first and the common citizens are not ready change the society can't be better.  Change starts with every individual not from a particular set of people.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 04:20:15 PM

I totally agree with you on that. For anybody to succeed at this task, you need to have a positive mindset, try to ensure you are not living pretentiously and being judgemental all the time, be a solution bringer too. It is also important to follow peace with as many as we come in contact with and try to be law abiding even when the people we find ourselves around are not. Because most times, if you want change, you have to be the change you seek.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
May 24, 2022, 04:51:01 PM

Well, I agree but in reality do you think how difficult is that to practice?

Imagine yourself as an honest employee of your company so you do everything perfect but you will be ignored all the time because someone is using the shortcuts to get all of them.

Imagine you want to be honest while standing in the queue due to social distancing, people just come and join infront of you? You will still be that good or choose to live how others are living?

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:38:10 PM

we all have a part to play in how we treat those close to us. but with that said, we are restricted by the laws of the land we lay our head on.

in many restricted countries. just trying to get a passport is not as easy as signing a form and posting it off with a photo. so in those countries where it tougher, they cannot just escape and move to another country.

EG England has been more welcoming to Ukrainians with passports compared to syrians without passports. even when both countries had to leave due to war.

its not about apathy, empathy or sympathy. its about politics.
england will turn away undocumented immigrants even if their lives are at risk on the open sea between calais/dover.. yet those with a passport get a train/flight into england funded by UK government.

I as a british person can go to america without even a second look and just stay..
but a mexican without a passport cant just get on a plane the way i can. and cannot just walk around like a tourist, freely.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 11:07:30 AM

For me I take care of my family first and then the society in which I live, personally I try to help people as much as possible with the money I have, reforming society starts from reforming the person himself first, if everyone tries to make himself good we will definitely get a good society, unfortunately some people see The mistakes of others and they ask them to fix themselves, but they never see their mistakes and this is one of the biggest diseases in society because they do nothing but blame people and do nothing useful to society.
That's sure, just think about it if everyone can try their best to work on themselves,  the world would be the best place that everyone would want to live forever.  One thing I have noticed about life is that everyone can't be perfect,  we all have one bad character but some people still claims to be perfect and they look down on ther people weakness.
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2022, 04:06:10 PM

The world has never belonged to one man, its collectively owned and ought to be collectively taken care of off. Most times, we see the bad around us, the evil been done in our environment and somehow we entertain fears while waiting on others to summon courage and fight the operation or solve the rising problems. We tend to forget how mortal we all are and that the other party might be needing motivation  too.

Not trying to solve a problem is you constituting a problem. We ought to do the most we can, little by littling knowing that when sumed up, it could result in some huge change.

Let's try being the force for a Domino Effect!
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 09:02:49 PM

Change comes from ourselves, let's all start by making our bed, according to William McRaven's bestseller book, if you want to change the world, start off by making your bed. The meaning of this book is that if you can't do small things right, you won't succeed in larger things. This small accomplishment of making your bed gives you a sense of pride and encouragement.

Of course, this is purely a metaphor, making your bed won't change the world, the true meaning lies within, that small things actually matter and can make a difference in the world. Start small, by picking some trash off the street or the beach, use less electricity/water, don't use your vehicle to go to the bakery, walk instead. What I mentioned might sound small and petty, but imagine 100,000 people following the same principal. What about a 1,000,000 or 10,000,000 people? Learn to inspire others, by starting small, and you'll make the world a better place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2022, 09:07:53 PM

All change comes about under the direction of God. He doesn't make any mistakes.

Your change comes about because of how God uses you. And He lets you disallow yourself from being used by Him. However, if you don't make the Change God wants, He will do it another way.

Cool

landheer

Activity: 467
Merit: 61

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 04:27:09 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2022, 04:56:06 AM by landheer

In this world there are indeed those who feel happy and some who are not. but surely everyone's goal would be to be happy. but in fact some are happy and some are not, but there are also people who we think are happy, even though he is not happy.there are also those who we think he is not happy when in fact he is happy . but if I think if we want to be happy,? the key lies in ourselves, namely how we are grateful for it. with gratitude whatever is faced will feel light. and life will be happy
Desmong

Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
July 18, 2022, 06:24:32 PM

We need to make the world a better place so that our children or the next generation coming will have something to live on without having to start fixing our mistakes. We all need to show good examples to people around our environment so that can learn from us even though they are full with bad acts. We all need to work together and make plans to live a better life that embrace good deed.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2022, 12:47:28 PM

Many of us tends to blame the leaders and everyone around us for how cruel the world is ,we put the blame on others anf fail to realise and see fault that comes from us and how we contribute to the menace, it is easy to point finger and yet we fail to see our own wrong doings,how have you helped others in your own community, your family ,your friend's, how do you treat people,do you take every small opportunity that comes to you to extract money from people.what is your little contribution to people around you, what can they say about you ,will it be positive or negative, do you care to see people succesful around you.

Tho the world is cruel ,what are you doing to make it a better place,are you making people around you comfortable or you making them uncomfortable 

Making the world a better place starts with you. a very inspirational quote.

but basically humans have a selfish nature that is difficult to predict, tends to prioritize their own interests, especially in situations of urgency, sometimes good sometimes very bad depending on the situation, feelings, mood and personal interests. 

the way humans survive from mistakes or defend themselves is to point out other people guilty and that's us. no better than anyone in fact. and we don't make this world any better, we are intelligent, screaming start from you but we are the real destroyers of the world. 

no, this world is not cruel, you need to remember that we are the ones who are cruel to each other, nature and other living things.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2022, 05:24:01 PM

Every human being on earth has what he or she can do to make the society a better place.And the betterment of every society starts from you,because if you are not good,the society is not good as well.Most person's preach what they are not,they preach that people should be good while they are not good,they prefer showing people the good way while they deviate to the bad way.We must try to live a good life first before we can talk to others about living a decent life.It is true that the society today is corrupt,but we must try to correct the errors that has been made,and work on ourselves to become better people so that the society will be a better place to live.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 25, 2022, 10:07:31 AM

The kind of life style that humans possess matters a lot. If what we posses is a bad or good lifestyle some other people are watching and also learning from it. Everybody in this life is a role model to someone, it is either someone is learning a positive or negative character from your life pattern,  it is better to be good for the sake of the world.
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 03:53:13 AM

There are times when we want to blame others for the failures we experience. However, blaming others is pointless. What we have to change is ourselves.

We have to change, and try to be better. Responsibility is very necessary, so we must also be responsible for what we have done.

Do not always blame others. Because it will only make you a bad personality. Learn to learn from the failures and trials that exist in this world. Always ni' die this life.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 03:44:01 PM

There are times when we want to blame others for the failures we experience. However, blaming others is pointless. What we have to change is ourselves.

We have to change, and try to be better. Responsibility is very necessary, so we must also be responsible for what we have done.

Do not always blame others. Because it will only make you a bad personality. Learn to learn from the failures and trials that exist in this world. Always ni' die this life.

Blaming oneself and blaming others or the circumstances, it is the policy of the losers who are good at this, an easier solution than confrontation and moving forward.
These people are among the unproductive groups in society or those who love theorizing and who are creative in creating negative thoughts every time they find a successful person or an ambitious project.

My advice to everyone is to stay away from them as much as possible because there is no benefit from them and there is no possibility of reforming them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 07:16:45 PM

Being better is just being an useable person unfortunately. As one of other member mentioned every person firstly thinks about themself. If there is a opportunity to use others for their benefits they won't hesitate to use that opportunity. This doesn't mean don't be better person! Just know difference between being nice person to useable person Smiley
Desmong

Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 11:40:04 PM

To make the world a better place start our individual self in making sure that well that we stick to rules and plan well to make this world a better place. The are people that do not care about how the world is looking like so they need really cares about our opinion or how the world will look like in the next few years coming so we just need to try our best to make sure that we keep it clean and safe for the next generation.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 10:04:10 AM

It is a definite rule of life if you want to clean the world always start from your house or street or community.  Do your part and than tell others to do theirs. Your are responsible for your actions firstly so to make this world a better place start working on correcting your flaws and shortcomings.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 03:18:40 PM

Not until we realized ourselves individually being responsible for the present economic, political and social lives we are all into this present dispensation then we will never seize from shouting aluta continua but victoria will not be ascerta, we've got the solution to every predicament or challenges facing the society today but because of the adamic nature of man andbway of life that isn't positioned right makes us to take every responsibility attafhed to us with levity, unfair justice, cheating and all manner of abuse on human nature.
Sweetcoiner

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 11:26:45 AM

Most of us yearn for a sense of meaning or purpose in life, or maybe we just want to model altruism for our children. But even when we start out for a sense of duty, that initial sense of sacrifice often evolves into exhilaration and satisfaction. Our efforts to help others may have a somewhat mixed of records of success, but they have an almost perfect record of helping ourselves.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:50:10 PM

I believe in the saying that if you want to change your friends change yourself first. If you want to change the world change your family first. How impactful have you been to your immediate and extended family? how helpful have you been to your friends and relatives? how important are you in your worship place and your workplace? how helpful are you even in other organisations and on social medias or even in this forum? if you cannot find a way to help someone here in the forum by providing answers to their questions or doing other things that will help people, I doubt that you'll be able to change the world even if you are in the position to do so as the president of your country.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
og kush420

Activity: 1050
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 06:26:32 AM

That is so true - we are so used to blaming other people for our failure that we forget that most of the time we are wrong.
And that is the change we need to make in ourselves. I always look for my faults. and try to improve them. HArdly I accuse anyone for the wrong other did.

Techkoy407

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 07:00:50 AM

to make this world comfortable and safe is actually relative,
because the thoughts, culture and religion of each person or every place are different,

because if we think our country is safe and comfortable, not necessarily people from other countries are comfortable in our place,
because the culture is different so it will definitely feel uncomfortable.

when it comes to governance, perhaps the most appropriate thing is to find a leader who is truly just and wise,
because it is the leader who regulates the government and determines plans or actions, and also a good leader will definitely choose subordinates or ministers who are fair and honest.
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 09:49:30 AM

Madam Terase got it right when she said, to enjoy world peace and cooperation, everyone must sweep Their door steps.  Change Begins with you, if we can practice 30% of any of the religion practices we believe in , we can achieve a better world, because every religion practices focuses on good will and peaceful cooperations. But the individual mindset are differ, we preach what we don't practice. Every one seems to preach peace, but none can tolerate or avoid measures that will bring peace.  

If we can achieve a better world, we have to look indoor, start correct and making adjustments from your home. The parents must get it right at home, work place first. Everyone must be able to tolerate each other avoid bribe and corruption. Be kind to people around you, share in there pains and gain. Build and extend healthy relationship around your neighborhood.  We are the world, let's make it a better place
Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 12:05:11 PM

Everyone has a different personality. Humans are mentally strong, some are not. His name is also life, everything must have trials. Well, from that ordeal we become strong, and try to rise. Little by little we progress, and change for the better than before. The person who understands us the most is ourselves. 'You are the main character in your life' is what I heard from other people. So, look for the weaknesses and strengths of ourselves, so that we can correct the shortcomings, and advance the advantages.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 05:35:31 PM

It is said that if you are pointing finger towards anyone your remaining four fingers are pointed towards you ,that means if you want to correct the world and if you see flaws in anyone first of all start correcting yourself and do your part.
Mentioning someone flaws and mistakes is very easy and is convenient too but when things are said about you that's unbearable. 
So first start with you and work on yourself and do your part to make this world a better place.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:34:40 AM

It is said that if you are pointing finger towards anyone your remaining four fingers are pointed towards you ,that means if you want to correct the world and if you see flaws in anyone first of all start correcting yourself and do your part.
Mentioning someone flaws and mistakes is very easy and is convenient too but when things are said about you that's unbearable.  
So first start with you and work on yourself and do your part to make this world a better place.

What we do and what we fail to do has a great effect on our community and the world at large. Lets start from the family, if a parent fail to raise a responsible child, that child might become a criminal. That child would become a terror to the community and this can give the country a bad image. During festive periods, youth in my region like burning tires on roads and with time these roads would start having holes due to the effect of the fire. These bad roads would definitely lead to accident and traffic jams. During rainy session, people in my area like disposing refuses in the city drainage because they don't want to pay for disposal services. This waste always block our drainage which has contributed a lot to the high risk flooding our city experienced this year.

People always blame the government for societal problems, but they fail to understand that their perceived insignificant actions leads to highly significant consequences.      

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 07:44:35 AM

We humans don't want to take responsibility of anything, and we don't want to play our part for our society and community. We just want to blame our government, our leaders for everything  like we have proper garbage disposal system still people throw their wastes wherever they want and than blame government and municipal authorities for not working.  You are sent in this world for a purpose and you have a role everywhere you go in home your role may be is a parent or child ,in society your role is to behave like a good and mature citizen .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Queentoshi

Activity: 742
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 01:02:27 PM

What do we mean we when talk about making the world a better place? It entails safety as deep as good air, better climate, good food etc. how do we work to ensure we get to this better place? how does my little effort help with these giant issues of global warming, climate change even environmental pollution that is affecting us. how can we be able to overt the dangers these issues can cause when it is obvious that they are at a scale that is bigger than us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 582

God is great

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 02:16:42 PM

We humans don't want to take responsibility of anything, and we don't want to play our part for our society and community. We just want to blame our government, our leaders for everything  like we have proper garbage disposal system still people throw their wastes wherever they want and than blame government and municipal authorities for not working.  You are sent in this world for a purpose and you have a role everywhere you go in home your role may be is a parent or child ,in society your role is to behave like a good and mature citizen .
Human always have the nature of making blames, we always like not accepting or take responsibility for our mistakes. Most people believe it is only the government job to make the world a better place. For the world to be a better it is the duty of everyone to play the role to make the world change to better, it is not expected it will be one particular set of people that will do job. Every individual has an important role to play to make the world a better place.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 08:51:41 PM

In essence how much contribution has each and everyone of us made towards our little environment. This is touching the change we seek starts with us. I wish this was taken beyond the forum to discuss so the world at large can bring in their contributions as well. In our present society people blame the government the most because the are at the herm of affairs, the control national treasury and also have access to national funds. Everyone has their own role to play but this elites owes their subject accountability and also many were voted in based on their manifestos so the masses tries to blame them based on what the promised prior to when the assumed office.

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 06:54:26 AM

In essence how much contribution has each and everyone of us made towards our little environment. This is touching the change we seek starts with us. I wish this was taken beyond the forum to discuss so the world at large can bring in their contributions as well. In our present society people blame the government the most because the are at the herm of affairs, the control national treasury and also have access to national funds. Everyone has their own role to play but this elites owes their subject accountability and also many were voted in based on their manifestos so the masses tries to blame them based on what the promised prior to when the assumed office.
Thats true alot if things are discussed here but we don't know how much implementation is done in real life world and how much we are putting our efforts in saving our world from pollution, deforestation and many other issues.
How much we feel ourselves responsible for the damage and destruction of our environment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Jfeat

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 12:13:25 PM

Indeed the world to be a better place starts from us, because if the next generation to come renew their minds and have a glance of the future,all sorts of negative influence Will be cut off today.
Few years ago when I was an undergraduate in the university of calabar,my mentor once told me that  this university is a large community were the future leaders in all aspects are found,so if we can change this people from their way of thinking and doing things,then we can change the WORLD 🌍.
There after I went into deep meditation and I had  a true meaning of what he was talking about.
On campus there are cultist,robbers,those that do prostitution etc.So if all these categories are taught the negative implications of there life here on campus in the future to come and also  moulding their minds and Heart to change it will help for the WORLD to be better.
NOTE:
The future governor, senator,CEO, business men and women, Doctors etc are on campus,so if all this cultist, prostitution etc end from the campus and our community,we would not see prostitute,am robbers, kidnappers, fake doctors etc again,and the world will indeed be a better place tomorrow.
GloryBeryle

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 06:43:55 AM

This world is a very mean and nasty place but worth living. I heard this quote from the fim Seven. At that time I was not old enough to understand this but decades later, I truly know its meaning. It's no arguement that the whole world is not as beautiful as fictions describe and actually it is very mean and nasty. People are living so hard in order to simply survive. Although there are many super rich people all over the world, the most of us are living a minor and difficult life. If each of us takes responsibility to look out ourselves and our family, the world would be much better. Don't assume that some super heros will come and save the world, the only heros are us, like you and me. It's only through the very subtle work we do every day that we can make the world a better place tomorrow. Come on.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 10:05:13 AM

Remember, to bring any change in society; firstly, we would have to change ourselves in the first instance.

Then, we can change the new culture to get positive effects. Correcting ourselves means we have converted one wrong person in this world.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 07:36:44 AM

Remember, to bring any change in society; firstly, we would have to change ourselves in the first instance.

Then, we can change the new culture to get positive effects. Correcting ourselves means we have converted one wrong person in this world.

The problem in this world right now is that if you are good, people will take advantage of you, and some good people tend to turn bad because of society; they will adopt what they see. But still, there are a few people right now who are trying to change the world: those advocacy groups that are helping people and the environment, and also those single people who show love to help other people, hoping that they can influence everyone to be good and be helpful to others.
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 08:30:46 AM

. Yes, it is our collective responsibility to improve the quality of life for everyone. We must speak out against anyone or anything that could cause conflict and confusion in the families and communities we belong to. Before the rest of the world, we should settle this in the family first.

The family is crucial because they create the framework around which the rest of the world is built. If there are family issues, there will be no world peace.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: