Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Exchange - BitSource.org  (Read 1055 times)
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 09:05:45 PM

There is a quite new exchange http://BitSource.org

It looks good and I really hope they will stay with us for a long time!
They have very kind support and they will answer your questions much faster than many other exchanges.

Check their service, as I did before I put their advert in my sig, and I must say I think it works great!

I like to support new project when it looks like worth to support! Smiley

On their web page we can read:

Based in Belize, BitSource.org is owned and operated by DCE Group Ltd., a recognized market leader in digital currency ventures and investments.

BitSource.org is a crypto-currency exchange platform focused on simplifying the purchase and sale of Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other crypto-currencies and making the process more appealing to the average person. By implementing Visa and Mastercard transactions, as well as lightning-fast withdrawal options, BitSource.org is setting the standard in Bitcoin exchange usability and making the crypto-currency market easy to use for the everyday user.

BitSource.org prides itself in quick transaction speed, funding accounts promptly and cashing out user balances quickly as well. The company also holds up to 98% of customer funds in cold wallets and offline in bank vaults to prevent theft or loss, a tactic intended to protect against many of the problems plaguing other Bitcoin exchanges. We also do NOT touch any customer balances, so customers have full control over all of their currencies at all times - there is no "fractional reserve banking" here.

BitSource.org's customer service representatives are always available to answer your questions or help you through the process of buying and selling crypto-currencies.

Let's wish them all best and many many customers!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysore

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:26:24 PM

tried to order one and it automatically cancelled  Roll Eyes

nothing
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 04:55:16 PM

With those FAQ and terms, the site fails completely to give meaningful information: fees, withdrawal means, demands for personal information or verification...
Also, they don't allow to see the orderbook without first registering.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
BitSourceExchange

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 03:31:06 AM

With those FAQ and terms, the site fails completely to give meaningful information: fees, withdrawal means, demands for personal information or verification...

Its all being worked on. Keep in the mind is the site is still in BETA but everything will be laid out in the next few weeks. Smiley

If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact customer service of send me a PM

Thanks
ankan

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 04:55:28 AM

Its all being worked on. Keep in the mind is the site is still in BETA but everything will be laid out in the next few weeks. Smiley

If you have any specific questions or concerns, please contact customer service of send me a PM

Thanks
what methods for buying ? paypal , cc etc ?
BitSourceExchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 06:01:19 PM

Thanks
what methods for buying ? paypal , cc etc ?

We will not be accepting Paypal but CreditCards like Visa/Mastercard yes. We are just working out the final details with the bank and hope to have this feature up as soon as possible!

Cantankerous Rouge

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 07:11:00 PM

Failed to register
roslinpl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 07:20:36 PM

Failed to register

Why? Any specific problem?
BitSourceExchange

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 05:07:58 PM

Failed to register

If you are having difficulty registering, please send me a PM or Contact our Support.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: