Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:57:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest mistake in crypto?  (Read 1611 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:56:52 PM

Investing in a project just because the roadmap or the features or basically how great what it offers (or will offer) is. Everyone can promise the worlds to you but actually delivering it is another problem, on the other hand even if they delivered a great project, that doesn't mean they are not scammers neither.

So, we are talking about project itself not mattering at all, if the team could ruin it in a single second. I invested into a project that was much ahead of its time, it was amazing, and I could have made 15x profit, and yet I waited and they rugpulled. They could have made so much more money if they didn't, but for some reason they did, never understood why, but that was silly of me to trust them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 04:14:45 PM

What have been your biggest blunders so far when it comes to cryptocurrency? We all know that how much volatile the industry is. And the things that made you regret your decision? Can you share your thoughts, guys?
Marrying my altcoins. This is the most mistake of newbies even most of the people in cryptocurrency. I experienced this since I started to get into cryptocurrency and own some, some of time Bitcoin is a good choice instead of some altcoins, it's just hype for me especially some new altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 10:44:51 PM

What have been your biggest blunders so far when it comes to cryptocurrency? We all know that how much volatile the industry is. And the things that made you regret your decision? Can you share your thoughts, guys?
The biggest mistake in terms of Cryptocurrencies was losing a huge amount of money when I decided to stake one of the altcoins and at that time the token was destroyed with the price in the market, so that at this time the altcoin no longer has a price, let alone a price drop of up to 1000% and the decision to long term by staking token

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 11:09:24 PM

ok my biggest mistake in crypto when ill trade in binance all of my fund usdt into alts coin. Then the news about luna selleng there btc and the btc drops ididint put any stop loss thats why iam rekt loss 80 percent  all of money . Iam so sad my mistake is ididnt put stop loss on my spot Sad

bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:23:47 PM

There will definitely be times when we regret our decisions, but it doesn't have to be for long. sometimes decisions that make the results do not match expectations are due to a lack of calculation and research, full of haste, too greedy, and self-confident. So the result is quite the opposite.
Just like I was once overconfident holding shitcoins that ended up being worth nothing. even though if I sell that day, I can profit hundreds of dollars which I think is a lot. however, it really hasn't been my fortune that the coin collapsed overnight.
I can just laugh right now (actually very sad).
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2022, 11:37:39 PM

In the crypto world, we all must feel unpleasant things and regrets in something that cannot be achieved, such as when investing we have made a profit but still maintain and want the profit we get to be greater but what happens instead we experience losses and we cannot maintain until the value returns high because the panic we feel is very excessive.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 11:48:36 PM

The biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is to invest Luna coins.I invested in buying Luna coins at very high prices. But this coin turned out to be a scam and I became very poor.This is why I say that the cryptocurrency invested in Luna Coin was my biggest mistake.
Very sad, not only you i think huge number of investors hold LUNA coin even they bought at too high price. I see a user hold LUNA worth 1 million USD now it turn on 200$-300$. LUNA was big project and top coin, so who know that it will go SCAM  in a few days. I also invested at LUNA but at low price but i lost small amount.
Such is the risk of cryptocurrency and I don't think any of us would have thought that something like that would happen to Luna,
maybe if you look at you it looks like you are a little lucky by losing a small amount compared to others even though a loss is still a loss

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
frankomighty

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:03:31 AM

Here are some mistakes crypto traders make

1. Not having a goal

Starting crypto trading without setting a goal can make your investments go haywire and not prove as cost-effective and lucrative as they can be otherwise. A well-planned goal helps you navigate cautiously in the crypto world. You should have a clear purpose in mind before jumping onto the crypto bandwagon. The motive should not be driven by Fear of missing out (FOMO) or by the desire to make a quick buck.

2. Thinking short term

It is highly advisable for investors to view the crypto investment as long-term due to the volatile and immature nature of the market. Since new things are being tested constantly in the crypto market, it is still nascent and unpredictable. The market could be booming at one moment and withering at the other moment. A long-term approach will help you reap better returns.

3. Directly jumping to trading without any knowhow

It is wise to not trade in the crypto market directly without proper know-how due to the highly mercurial nature of cryptocurrencies. Thorough research including fundamental knowledge and technical analysis about cryptocurrencies is extremely essential before investing in cryptos.Education is the most fundamental part of trading. Anyone who wants to start trading cryptocurrencies should learn how to do it the right way. Crypto trading can be quite easy if you know how to identify the right market conditions and take advantage of them. Are you interested in learning crypto trading the right way?, join my classes.

4. Having no solid plan

The importance of a plan in crypto trading can’t be overemphasized. A well-laid-out plan should take into consideration the entry and exit points before actually getting into trading. The entry point is the price at which the cryptocurrency is bought and the exit point is the price at which it is sold with a certain profit margin. Seasoned investors and newbie crypto traders should never trade on the basis of belief, as they would end up constantly chasing peak prices.

5. Trading on a platform that is not secure

It is needless to say that you should always opt for cryptocurrency exchanges that are trustworthy, secure and robust. With the proliferation of crypto platforms following the steady expansion of the crypto industry, many criminal activities and fraud are also being perpetrated through hoax crypto exchanges.

So if you too are looking to begin your crypto journey, steer clear of these 5 mistakes
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:23:03 AM

Very sad, not only you i think huge number of investors hold LUNA coin even they bought at too high price. I see a user hold LUNA worth 1 million USD now it turn on 200$-300$. LUNA was big project and top coin, so who know that it will go SCAM  in a few days. I also invested at LUNA but at low price but i lost small amount.
I am concerned to all investors for the high losses of Luna coins, they have lost the remaining money of their lives in Luna coin investments, including Binance Labs which has invested $3 million in Luna until it is still holding on to the published address, so there is no hope for recovery luna prices even though binance still supports trading Luna coins because considering nothing is impossible in crypto for a miracle of recovery for all Luna investors.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:28:02 AM

In the crypto world, we all must feel unpleasant things and regrets in something that cannot be achieved, such as when investing we have made a profit but still maintain and want the profit we get to be greater but what happens instead we experience losses and we cannot maintain until the value returns high because the panic we feel is very excessive.
We have experienced losses from all investments but there was a recovery of losses after the market increased, but imagine if you are involved in investing Luna coins then you have to surrender to losing 99% of the assets you have, anyone will not accept unreasonable losses because of top altcoins too potentially rugpull like shitcoins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 07:38:51 AM

We have had bad experiences in crypto, as you mentioned earlier, crypto will make us even more passionate when we get a small return, so we try to hold it until it reaches a high price, but something will happen beyond the predictions we made, that the coin that has reached high prices fall at low prices so fast, sometimes this greed is what we need to keep away, it's better to make small profits, but can always make the right investment

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 01:59:08 PM

I never rarely made a mistake. I think that my mistake was a common mistake that has ever made by so many people. I didn't take my unrealized profit. I lose all of it. This time i can still earn small amounts of profit. I remember when i didn't take a half of million dollar. This maybe my biggest muistake in my life. Im too greedy and i was not even taking the best opportunity. This time it was going down to the around 30k. That's very sad to see that

It's a natural thing that everyone feels to be greedy to get future benefits. All humans have a nature that will never be satisfied with what has been obtained. Grateful to be something that has been realized after everything gets a big loss.

andyou1234

Activity: 935

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 02:43:33 PM

my worst experience in crypto was when buying shiba inu was too high, after a few weeks the price dropped very deeply until now the shiba price is still very low, and i lost a lot of money because of shiba, even though at this time the coin is trash in my wallet but I still hold it while hoping the price will increase again in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 02:45:50 PM

Committing mistakes is found to be natural as nothing is made perfect.
But what I see from the situation, this even makes us more aware of what we are doing and it even helps us to be better. Committing mistakes helps us to understand and have a clear view of how volatile is a crypto market that most of us have been just underestimating. This serves as a teacher and guides us in the right direction as we are now avoiding it to happen again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 03:39:09 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2022, 03:49:21 PM by tvplus006

What have been your biggest blunders so far when it comes to cryptocurrency? ...

In the cryptocurrency market, as in real life, there are many mistakes that traders make that can lead to the loss of the deposit. At the same time, small mistakes can add up to one very big one, but it will necessarily be due to greed. So all the big mistakes are from greed.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:57:23 PM

Don't sell high and don't buy low, I think most people will make this mistake even seasoned investors. Most of us will always be skeptical and wait until the opportunity has passed to realize that we have missed it. This is very common and many people are still making this mistake.
The market always has an opportunity so don't regret forever but look forward, turn the mistakes of the past into lessons to not make the same mistake in the future.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 04:28:21 PM

my worst experience in crypto was when buying shiba inu was too high, after a few weeks the price dropped very deeply until now the shiba price is still very low, and i lost a lot of money because of shiba, even though at this time the coin is trash in my wallet but I still hold it while hoping the price will increase again in the future.
Hopefully with what you did in the past you can make it an experience so you don't repeat the same mistakes by buying coins at high prices,
of course it is a fatal mistake because in the end it will cost us money,
We'll see what Shiba Inu will look like in the future

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 05:04:39 PM

Hopefully with what you did in the past you can make it an experience so you don't repeat the same mistakes by buying coins at high prices,
of course it is a fatal mistake because in the end it will cost us money,
We'll see what Shiba Inu will look like in the future
It is very common for people to let hype to take over them and begin to buy coins they would not buy otherwise for exorbitant prices and then lose money because of it, it is because of this it is important to resist hype as much as possible and only invest in a coin when the price is relatively low.

Because if you try to obtain profits once the price of a coin has grown significantly then the chances you will lose a lot of money increase to the point that it is way easier to lose money than to earn it during such a trade, and taking a position when the odds are against you is never a good idea.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 777

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 06:22:20 PM

Biggest mistake was to not buy more bitcoins when they were cheap as few hundreds of dollars, to not have worked more often on micro tasks to earn plenty of satoshis, to have sold bitcoins when they were cheap just to show people it was possible to earn money from the internet and that bitcoin is a real currency, which has a real value and demand. These are mistakes which make me regret on the present moment, because they would make total difference in life right now for the better. Anyway I can't and shouldn't complain about it. I think we must be thankful for what we have achieved, even if it is not the life standard we dream of.

Every conquest matters. We should be proud of them and be aware without God none of them would be possible to be reached.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 07:29:15 PM
Merited by uneng (1)

Biggest mistake was to not buy more bitcoins when they were cheap as few hundreds of dollars, to not have worked more often on micro tasks to earn plenty of satoshis, to have sold bitcoins when they were cheap just to show people it was possible to earn money from the internet and that bitcoin is a real currency, which has a real value and demand. These are mistakes which make me regret on the present moment, because they would make total difference in life right now for the better. Anyway I can't and shouldn't complain about it. I think we must be thankful for what we have achieved, even if it is not the life standard we dream of.

Every conquest matters. We should be proud of them and be aware without God none of them would be possible to be reached.

Everyone makes mistakes and it is natural for humans to make mistakes in their lives in any case. Including the mistakes we make in the crypto
world, it seems that many people make the same mistakes as you. Because who would have thought Bitcoin could rise above $60k in 2021,
if I had known Bitcoin would pump really high in 2021, so I would previously collect as much Bitcoin as possible when the price was cheap.
But we should not be too long in regret for the mistakes we have made, we must be able to rise and learn from the mistakes we have made before
and try not to repeat them again. We really have a lot to be grateful for in this life, so we can appreciate what we have gotten from crypto,
even though it's not as big as we expected. But the future of crypto is very bright, so if we can learn from every mistake we make and try to correct
our mistakes. So it is very possible in the future we can become successful in the crypto world.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████