Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest mistake in crypto?  (Read 1611 times)
MrDave (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:08:48 AM

What have been your biggest blunders so far when it comes to cryptocurrency? We all know that how much volatile the industry is. And the things that made you regret your decision? Can you share your thoughts, guys?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:13:22 AM

What have been your biggest blunders so far when it comes to cryptocurrency? We all know that how much volatile the industry is. And the things that made you regret your decision? Can you share your thoughts, guys?
My feelings are still very good for cryptocurrency so far although there is a bit of regret that I experienced for being late in selling my assets before the market dump occurred, but I have never really worried about my assets for now because all I hold is Bitcoin, BNB and ETH. The rest is just the USDT stablecoin that I got through trading in the market before the dump happened. I thought that was all I felt and nothing else bad had happened to me.
How about you ?
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:32:31 AM

I guess everyone can relate, not buying when the price is very cheap. Just like when ETH was it's lowest in early 2018 or 2019, just below 100$ and me thinks that it is still expensive. And then we have a good bull run and it reaches a new all time high of almost $5k in 2021. That's crazy profit right there if I have invested a lot of money on ETH. But it is what it is, just have to learn from it and move on. And then wait for the next big opportunity in this bear market to fill our wallets with cheap alt coins again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 09:36:09 AM

I guess everyone can relate, not buying when the price is very cheap. Just like when ETH was it's lowest in early 2018 or 2019, just below 100$ and me thinks that it is still expensive. And then we have a good bull run and it reaches a new all time high of almost $5k in 2021. That's crazy profit right there if I have invested a lot of money on ETH. But it is what it is, just have to learn from it and move on. And then wait for the next big opportunity in this bear market to fill our wallets with cheap alt coins again.
Right, what you have said but how many investors agree that the price is low enough to start buying back? most will still be telling you that there is a possibility that the price will continue to dip and will eventually miss the bottom and even during recovery, investors still want to give an excuse that it might be a trap. A lot of investors must have been a victim of this but you have to take a stand knowing why you are investing and what you are investing in.
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1315

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 09:43:31 AM

Everyone has their own regrets of not selling when its high and not holding when its still low and vice versa. These are examples of the mistakes we usually did in the past but its not like we can always get the actual or perfect timing to sell or hold isnt it? Sometimes a good pump arrived on the least we expect it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:39:41 AM

Just as the others of selling too early, not selling at ATH and not buying when it's totally low. That's the same mistakes as the others and you'll hear that at most times.

And that's going to come from new investors and as well as old investors that have been there for several years. This mistake for sure will happen again in the next upcoming years.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 11:41:38 AM

Basically my biggest blunders were about not selling my crypto when it was reaching the peak price. I were only watching the market without try to take the profit from my investment. this is the worst mistake that i have ever made. I can make my portfolios 5 times even more right now if i were doing it in the past. I have been learning a lot not to hodl anything for long term. The best thing to take the profit when it was reaching the peak price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dwminer1

Activity: 1848
Merit: 530

The OGz Club

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 12:02:26 PM

I think that everyone who has been in the crypto industry for a long time has made some minor or major mistakes. I made the most mistaken investments at the end of "the golden age of the ICO", at the turn of 2017/2018, when, encouraged by past profits, I invested dozens of ETH in projects that turned out to be total mistakes. The main thing is not to break down, but to learn from mistakes.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 03:58:45 PM

Many mistakes are made by people in crypto, especially regarding investment, for example it is not right in choosing coins to invest in, there are even some people who invest not meeting knowledge standards, so coins that have reached ATH or at high prices are not released, until finally the price of the coin fell at a low price, this error was caused by a lack of knowledge
Mistakes like that I think always exist from year to year and they have to take responsibility for that decision.
no doubt knowledge is very important and we cannot rule it out,
continue to learn and gain experience then it will let us know what to do in investing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:23:54 PM

I lost a lot of money when I was liquidated on an ETH loan. From now on I'm not using lending platforms. Fortunately, during that time I found out about Candle Chain, which is superior to Ethereum in that it has 0 transaction fees, two second finality, and 80k TPS. I completed their bounty program and got 25k coins. I also realized that there are a lot of superior L1s out there compared to ETH, so I'm not sad about my loss. I will make it back in spades.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:36:50 PM

I think most people have committed a series of blunders when it comes to their investments, in my case the biggest one was that I did invest in a new altcoin during the ico craze of 2017 and lost roughly 40% of what I invested there.

Now the investment I made was small so it did not destroy my capital, but even then it is something that bothers me as I left myself be influenced and become part of the hype that was so high at that time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:47:31 PM

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is not to sell even though I have made a substantial profit from what I hold.I have worked on many projects and bought and invested a lot of coins from which there was once a lot of profit but did not sell then.The market is dumping a lot now. There is a lot of loss from all the coins I hold at the moment.That is why I say that my biggest mistake is not to sell anything on the rise of cryptocurrency.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 05:52:25 PM

My biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is not to sell even though I have made a substantial profit from what I hold.I have worked on many projects and bought and invested a lot of coins from which there was once a lot of profit but did not sell then.The market is dumping a lot now. There is a lot of loss from all the coins I hold at the moment.That is why I say that my biggest mistake is not to sell anything on the rise of cryptocurrency.
For real, I could have had enough money that I wouldn't have to work again for the rest of my life. Then I watched it all go down the drain. Fortunately I filled my bags with a lot of new projects, like CNDL and NEAR, so I'm set for the next pump.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:16:45 PM

There are always going to be regrettable moments in crypto because we are still among the early people in this space, we will always make mistakes as we navigate the crypto ecosystem. The important part is learning from these mistakes.
In my case, I sold some coins earlier than I should and I still regret my action now, if I had hodl, it would have made a big difference in my portfolio, but sometimes it is not easy to predict the outcome of a project.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
blackbold

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:35:23 PM

everyone seems to have made mistakes in crypto investments that resulted in losses. at the end of 2021 I bought coins even though it wasn't much but until now there is still a sense of regret. the coin that I bought has reached ATH and I already have a 30% profit but I don't sell it right away because I still hope it will go up again. until now I still hold it because the assets are minus. btw the coin I bought is $ROSE.
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:38:21 PM

Not jumping on the 'hype' early. I know this is what the market craves, but I'm very slow on it, if I have to be at least one early big and then get out before it goes down, I could have made a lot of money already.

And just like the rest, not buying during the last bearish market because they are very cheap. And now that we are again in this cycle, although the price is not that cheap as compare to 4 years ago, I wouldn't like to make the same mistakes so I will buy solid altcoin projects.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:51:53 PM

The biggest mistake in cryptocurrency is to invest Luna coins.I invested in buying Luna coins at very high prices. But this coin turned out to be a scam and I became very poor.This is why I say that the cryptocurrency invested in Luna Coin was my biggest mistake.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2022, 06:55:08 PM

My boss told me to buy Etherium at 4k.  Shits been dropping ever since.  And I still have a bunch of ETH.  Lost nearly half of my investment.  I just hope that someday I can have my money back so I can spend my money in something better.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
naira

Activity: 1960
Merit: 586

Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:00:09 PM

My biggest mistake so far is dropping money on a new project, following ambition with big hopes but we know it's one of the things that hit us hard.

After that incident until now I understand one thing, even if a project is promoted by a large exchange, it is not necessarily profitable, the fact is that above us there is a pope who has already entered. When investing small investors like me will only end up on the edge of obscurity.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poodle63

Activity: 2660
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 10:58:15 PM

Definitely hesitant of realizing the tremendous profit thinking that it could go higher, I think most of us also regret missing out the right timing for our market moves and get swallowed by the greed.
I mean just imagine missing the chance of becoming rich that are right in front of your eyes just because you want to get more richer and alas the market moves against your market decision and as a result you are losing instead, so ridiculous but happened in many of the veteran traders and holders' investment and asset management.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄