Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:53:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alert! SCAMMER MiLkz Abuser Bully and Dangerous  (Read 363 times)
LWilliams (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:23:49 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2022, 07:32:56 AM by LWilliams

The topic is locked because as you can see he has gathered his accomplices here to defend him and a group to hit me alone
I hope users understand and be very careful of seemingly trustworthy with feedbacks which all are made by themselves! and do not trust or trade in any way with this group you can find they in my trust page and here.

@MiLkz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408677

These shots listed below is from our conversation in 2017  just one of The problems we had together ..I inadvertently sent 0.1028 BTC (more than $800 at 2017) in one of our trades and he never returned the extra amount to me even that $200 he said I was so humble that I never talked about it anywhere, but now I deeply regret it and we have to stop this person now:

https://imgur.com/JmXhGoF
https://imgur.com/0j5CGqs
https://imgur.com/BSbslYQ

transaction link of above shots: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/9252c36536c3489e60df07c3670c5b9e6fa4812b06976f35615d03a791bfe44b/
he never sent all of my 0.09252 BTC or any gift cards instead.

FINAL EDIT:
Why do they hate me? because I have revealed their system and did not remain silent and did not leave here.
What is their system?

1- He and his collaborators attract users by abusing the appearance of their account
2 - They makes a number of deals with them that seem very normal scams users at the best time and for the highest amount (New users the best bait)
3 - The victim's attempts to explain remain in vain. The feedback goes to the untrusted feedback section. topics goes under  spamming attacks by he and his collaborators
4 - And when the victim is trying to get him/her right back or declare a crime, he and his accomplices attack to they with fake stories, nonsense and fake chats and links and transactions. and finally destroy victim account by feedbacks and flags
Frustrated victims unable to scream and Retrieval their right and leave here and Money that has suffered for years but has been lost forever
5 - This cycle is repeated and repeated for the new victims and they increase the validity of the account get a lot of money.

my goal is not to follow take back that money from 5 years ago Milkz scammed me that year I forgave, ignored, this person and what happened followed  into my life striving for an honorable income. Until he started hitting me here again in aug 2021 when I was trying to start my own business here
Please don't let this swindler pull the sheepskin on himself I have tried many times before to show the real face of this person to new users but he has some collaborators who help him. See what they have brought to my profile because they could not compete with me. They tried to destroy my years of relentless efforts with cowardice and negative feedback Although they did not succeed in taking my loyal customers away from me!
Do they really allow themselves to hit anyone they want with a few green numbers and keep it here like a leech for their own benefit? I want to know because a user has a number of posts and how many unknown feedbacks he has the right to attack others without any evidence ?! Who are these people ?! Priests are the messengers the judges?!
Not!
They have turned this forum into their colony they make a lot of money and they can not tolerate anyone who wants to do clean business
There are only a few scammers who look like leeches feeding on this forum with just a few nonsense posts and a few self-made feedback
I'm really sorry

I know that due to the low strength of my profile I do not have much chance against them or they will delete my topic.
I just want users to take my warning about this person " MiLkz " his accomplices like " S3cr3T " and other fake accounts and accomplices who helped him which you can see here or in my profile's trust seriously.

MY ANSWER TO SHOW SCAMMER MILKZ FACE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356483.msg60323677#msg60323677

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:24:04 PM

FALSE CLAIM

USER IS A KNOWN SCAMMER/ALT WITH MULTIPLE VICTIMS

LINK TO HIS SCAM REPORT: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356483.

---

Another attempt at slander, catching fraudsters is a tough job..lol
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 05:38:59 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 12:57:25 AM by LWilliams

YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER HERE WHO HIDDEN BEHIND ACCOUNT SCAM USERS AND COWARDLY ATTACKS OTHER PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT

MY ANSWER TO SHOW SCAMMER MILKZ:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356483.msg60323677#msg60323677
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 09:09:29 PM

You are a big scammer here who cowardly attacks other people's account
The purpose of this scam accusation is to state facts of how the said person scammed you...right?

Why is that information missing in the OP?
Did he take your money and didn't pay it back?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 10:42:56 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2022, 12:09:18 AM by LWilliams

You are a big scammer here who cowardly attacks other people's account
The purpose of this scam accusation is to state facts of how the said person scammed you...right?

Did he take your money and didn't pay it back?

No, he never returned all of my money but I forgot about that and we did not have a deal after it and now my goal is not to follow take back that money from 5 years ago Milkz scammed me that year
But I put my documents and Every information you need can be seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356483.msg60323677#msg60323677

i deleted my posts to end the discussion on my own side and be able to get my job in peace.
but then i got a copy of my answers so i could send it again and i did it today because i knew this clown was very stubborn and i should always be ready to answer today when i came to the forum i saw that he was still involved with users and i was very upset and decided to try and defend again!

The purpose of this scam accusation is The decisive answer is the accusations he made against me and the destruction of my job here in scam accusations
MiLkz

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:11:34 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2022, 11:27:43 PM by MiLkz

There is no information because no scam ever occurred. This thread was created solely as payback after he was caught lying and scamming.

No, he never returned my money but I forgot about that and we did not have a deal after it and now my goal is not to follow take back that money from 5 years ago Milkz scammed me that year
But I put my documents and Every information you need can be seen here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5356483.msg60323677#msg60323677

The purpose of this scam accusation is The decisive answer is the accusations he made against me and the destruction of my job here in scam accusations

This situation that he is referring to occurred in 2017. Keep in mind that he posted this same info back in August 2021, in a real scam report thread against him, he then proceeded to delete all of it from the thread after my response.  If this situation was not resolved way back in 2017 or even remotely went down like how he said it did, he would not have deleted it from the thread.  He also would not have continued to trade with me for a decent time period after this 2017 situation, then in 2020-21...lol

The screenshots he provided are from skype in 2017.  I no longer have the original convo, so he can jump around and make the context however he sees fit, but the blockchain does not lie..

..after some blockchain exploring and I found the following:
1) william sent the wrong amount of BTC to an address that I was not in control of(my mistake for using this, yes), original Tx was on 11-23-17
2) I was informed of william's mistake of sending too much on 11-26-17
3) 11-27-17 william's posted a refund BTC address(12gx4Jshugjfnnwxvh1Yu85diBxxfhUGV9) and received 0.04934 from me

So.. I refunded over half in BTC out of my own pocket and then seem to have provided itunes gift cards for the remainder, again at my loss.  So although, both parties made mistakes it was settled to everyone's satisfaction.  As nothing came of it back in 2017 and, as I stated, we continued to trade.

----

The only reason williams is even active again is because the loser koil is spamming everyone -.-
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:29:21 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2022, 04:01:50 PM by LWilliams

There is no information because no scam ever occurred. This thread was created solely as payback after he was caught lying and scamming.

No, he never returned my money but I forgot about that and we did not have a deal after it and now my goal is not to follow take back that money from 5 years ago Milkz scammed me that year

This situation that he is referring to occurred in 2017. Keep in mind that he posted this same info back in August 2021, in a real scam report thread against him, he then proceeded to delete all of it from the thread after my response.  If this situation was not resolved way back in 2017 or even remotely went down like how he said it did, he would not have deleted it from the thread.  He also would not have continued to trade with me for a decent time period after this 2017 situation...lol

The screenshots he provided are from skype in 2017.  I no longer have the original convo, so he can jump around and make the context however he sees fit, but the blockchain does not lie..

..after some blockchain exploring and I found the following:
1) william sent the wrong amount of BTC to an address that I was not in control of(my mistake for using this, yes), original Tx was on 11-23-17
2) I was informed of william's mistake of sending too much on 11-26-17
3) 11-27-17 william's posted a refund BTC address(12gx4Jshugjfnnwxvh1Yu85diBxxfhUGV9) and received 0.04934 from me

So.. I refunded over half in BTC out of my own pocket and then seem to have provided itunes gift cards for the remainder, again at my loss.  So although, both parties made mistakes it was settled to everyone's satisfaction.  As nothing came of it back in 2017 and, as I stated, we continued to trade.

Do not forget that not all people are as open-mouthed as you are who want to come and write something about their life every day.
if i did not write something at the time it reason that you did not scam me.

i deleted my posts to end the discussion on my own side and be able to get my job in peace.
but then i got a copy of my answers so i could send it again and i did it today because i knew this clown was very stubborn and i should always be ready to answer today when i came to the forum i saw that he was still involved with users and i was very upset and decided to try and defend again!

he first sent the address with confidence. as soon as i said i was wrong he was greedy and said that the address was shared and had no control.
he did not want to return my extra money with this lie and he did not return a large part of it and he did not give me any itunes code that he claims.
EDIT: after that i stopped my dealings with milkz his claim is completely wrong
MiLkz

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:38:22 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2022, 12:03:35 AM by MiLkz

Do not forget that not all people are as open-mouthed as you are who want to come and write something about their life every day.

but then i got a copy of my answers so i could send it again and i did it today!
because i knew this clown was very stubborn and i should always be ready to answer

he first sent the address with confidence. as soon as i said i was wrong he was greedy and said that the address was shared and had no control.
he did not want to return my extra money with this lie and he did not return a large part of it and he did not give me any itunes code that he claimsany iTunes code that he claims

#1)
"if i did not write something at the time it reason that you did not scam me"

I would say that sums this entire thing up.., I DID NOT SCAM HIM

https://imgur.com/a/z839pep

#2)
It is not normal to delete posts like that.  It makes absolutely zero sense to do so.  This user has a history of deleting everything, multiple times, to hide things.

#3)
Of course I sent the address with "confidence", and I expected THE STATED AMOUNT.  I did not know you were going to royally fuck it up.

There was no "greed", you did not even inform me of the god damn mistake until 3 days after it happened, I had no idea.

Again this money was not in my hands, and based on the blockchain I did return a large sum of it(out of my own pocket), you saying I did not provide GCs is just bullshit for reasons already stated.

----

EDIT: I will not be responding to this unintelligent racist scum anymore, everything that needs to be said has been said.  He is a known liar and scammer. I am done, I will not state the same things over and over.
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 11:51:05 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2022, 09:55:13 PM by LWilliams

but then i got a copy of my answers so i could send it again and i did it today!
because i knew this clown was very stubborn and i should always be ready to answer

he did not want to return my extra money with this lie and he did not return a large part of it and he did not give me any itunes code that he claimsany iTunes code that he claims

#1)
"if i did not write something at the time it reason that you did not scam me"

I would say that sums this entire thing up.., I DID NOT SCAM HIM

#2)
It is not normal to delete posts like that.  It makes absolutely zero sense to do so.  This user has a history of deleting everything, multiple times, to hide things.

#3)
Of course I sent the address with "confidence", and I expected THE STATED AMOUNT.  I did not know you were going to royally fuck it up.

There was no "greed", you did not even inform me of the god damn mistake until 3 days after it happened, I had no idea.

Again this money was not in my hands, and based on the blockchain I did return a large sum of it(out of my own pocket), you saying I did not provide GCs is just bullshit for reasons already stated.

you made an unrealistic accusation for me and now you are determining what is normal or not!!
I said my reason is quite logical I just wanted to be silent because my account has no power and my voice probably did not reach anywhere as you saw So I did it so that maybe my credit would return in peace
If you sent me itunes gc send your documents here about those! and do not say nonsense!
You should have sent 0.09252 BTC to me by deducting the purchased amount! show it on the blockchain that you sent this amount to me!
Koil
Copper Member

Activity: 64
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 08:57:12 PM

Don't worry mate, he scammed a lot of people, he also selling trust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5401717.0
This is not something new to him especially the part with deleting the messages so you can't expose him fully Smiley
MiLkz

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 09:14:13 PM
Merited by JeromeTash (1)

Don't worry mate, he scammed a lot of people, he also selling trust: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5401717.0
This is not something new to him especially the part with deleting the messages so you can't expose him fully Smiley

A shady user and an actual scammer, two peas in a pod  Grin

I wonder how much time you two wastes of life will squander accomplishing nothing..LOL
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 09:29:49 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2022, 01:47:02 PM by LWilliams

I'm glad that other people did not remain silent against this scammer Thanks for sharing
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 09:33:48 PM

This is not something new to him especially the part with deleting the messages so you can't expose him fully

A shady user and an actual scammer, two peas in a pod  

I wonder how much time you two wastes of life will squander accomplishing nothing..LOL

Now that people have identified your true face yes just like a miserable person who has no choice but to laugh
I hope one day you stop doing this dirty works and do not undermine the years of effort of the people with cowardice.
Learn that in life humanity and honesty are much more important than money and do not do evil deeds for money and gaining fame.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1211

Heisenberg

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 09:58:18 PM

Two suspicious guys that have an unusual a habit of creating a post in the scam accusations and then locking it immediately. You guys are quite a "pair", aren't you?
What took you so long to notice this thread, Koli? Having a cool off period to avoid suspicions from members, I suppose? Grin

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1921
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:07:00 PM

Having bought a lot of stuff from Milkz I can only say I fully trust him and his rep here FAR exceeds yours.  And you asked why I negged YOU, just read the REASON.  I think it's pretty obvious.

Beware of sellers, especially newbies, selling from locked and/or self-moderated threads. Make sure you use BITCOINTALK TRUSTED ESCROW for any of these questionable transactions. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

This entire topic is simply a waste of bandwidth.
LWilliams (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 10:08:27 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2022, 01:28:00 AM by LWilliams

Two suspicious guys that have an unusual a habit of creating a post in the scam accusations and then locking it immediately. You guys are quite a "pair", aren't you?
What took you so long to notice this thread, Koli? Having a cool off period to avoid suspicions from members, I suppose? Grin

yes seems you are a couple or one this clown's accounts
Give me the answer. I showed with the documents that this person took my money and did not return it
where is my 0.09252 BTC on the blockchain?!

If you have an answer tell me, if not please leave my topic and do not support this clown because he is not in a good situation.

Having bought a lot of stuff from Milkz I can only say I fully trust him and his rep here FAR exceeds yours.  And you asked why I negged YOU, just read the REASON. I think it's pretty obvious.  This entire topic is simply a waste of bandwidth.

Yes of course I said at the beginning that he is louder here and him friends! who have interests together!
My sale topic is locked because it is in danger of being attacked at any moment by MiLkz he has done this before with one of my topics
So you just think and give feedbacks?!
What are your documents ?!
Because this user's voice is louder is he right just because of his account?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: