Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 10:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason why I won't be buying top altcoins in this bear market  (Read 1362 times)
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2022, 10:02:05 PM

3. History have proven that many altcoins will be replaced by new ones and that's where huge investors will be making most of their gains in next bull market.
Buying new altcoins is definitely riskier than buying old trusted altcoins. Because many new coins showed huge gain at first but could not survive later. If you can buy new coins at the beginning, you can get huge profit which is not possible from old coin. A few days ago we saw the Terra Luna being destroyed. Since then my faith in the new coin has diminished a lot.  Old is Gold.
if we see top cmc coin price undervalue now , why we have to buy new coins that have no developtment progress and have no product yet?alot new coins only a project that used by fake developers to take our money and we have to concern with this thing. alot good coins in buying area and better to have them. look price at btc, eth , bnb, rune, near , pyr its on buying are now.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2408
Merit: 343

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:14:03 PM

I agree with all what you said but highly doubt the last one.It is true that many altcoins will never reach their all time high and the top rank altcoins on coinmarket cap does matter anymore.We are currently in a bear market and I don't think any altcoins has survived this crash since it begin there is a lot of correlation in the crytocurrency market if Bitcoin continue to crash then all other altcoins will do the same tilll btc recover I don't have much hope in other altcoins whether new or old.
Don't get confused mate as actually, OP doesn't see the fundamental nature of the market. How could he say that there is " No chance to reach ATH where the last bull market they had to make it? It is likely he got influenced by his negative emotions, a person like that will surely think nothing but only negative in accordance with what he feels.

Well, for me, I'd keep choosing those on the top listed coins in the market...It doesn't matter if it never reaches ATH but I believe they do well. However, we can't erase the fact that those in the higher ranks have also a higher possibility to make a reliable increase, not just hype.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:49:08 PM

What you made is a blanket statement which is not entirely true. Especially your second point. Some altcoins have withstood the test of time. Examples include, Ethereum, Binance coin, Tron and a few others. These have held onto the top 10 ranks for years. So yeah, altcoins fall and never get up, but not all of them
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 10:51:26 PM

1. Many altcoins will never reach their all time high again.
2. Don't be fooled by altcoin ranks on coinmarketcap because many won't stay in top 20 anymore after we go deep into this bear market.
3. History have proven that many altcoins will be replaced by new ones and that's where huge investors will be making most of their gains in next bull market.

Altcoins will always have their lapses and they are not as secured and profitable as bitcoin so there's no reason why people should still consider investing in them despite that most of them fall into scams. However, i believe not all top altcoins are bound not to be profitable, some have established their demand in the crypto community and that their utility cases are still proven effective. So we should be careful in choosing projects to invest so as not to resort into regretting in the end.
^ We should always look at the utility of the altcoins before deciding to invest them because there are some altcoins that there is no real use, they become the top altcoins because they are hyped by the community but the truth is, they don't have utility and they don't have progress on their network.
There is no one who can beat BTC, the decentralized nature of BTC will always make it strong so I don't think there is a single altcoin that can do that and that is why I focused on BTC, not on top altcoins.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1262

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:21:26 PM

Possible.  If we are talking about shitcoins and other pump and dump markets.

2. Don't be fooled by altcoin ranks on coinmarketcap because many won't stay in top 20 anymore after we go deep into this bear market
Maybe.  This is just a generalized assumption.  Would be more helpful if you reiterate what are these coins and why.

CMC ranking has some tricks on how to get to the top list.  The most common trick is by ballooning the total supply.  Since ranking is calculated by total supply multiplied by the current market price.

I respect your reasons why you don't want to hop into the altcoin market during a bear market but I would say that you will be missing big time if you miss major cryptocurrency's discount sales during this bear market.  And the bear market is the best time to accumulate tokens that we think are promising or have the ability to bounce back.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:28:48 PM

What you made is a blanket statement which is not entirely true. Especially your second point. Some altcoins have withstood the test of time. Examples include, Ethereum, Binance coin, Tron and a few others. These have held onto the top 10 ranks for years. So yeah, altcoins fall and never get up, but not all of them

Yes, as you have pointed out, the top 10 coins are already in place, investors have trusted them for years because they are solid and prime movers. Not sure about Tron though, in the last bull run, they didn't enjoy what otther altcoins been, with huge success. But in any case, still 50/50, majority might die in this bear market and not survived because it's going to be dry and long grind and investors are not willing to put their money on projects that doesn't have any promised in the future. And they would stick to the old but effective way of investing, go with top 10 altcoins in this worst situation.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:29:35 PM

2. Don't be fooled by altcoin ranks on coinmarketcap because many won't stay in top 20 anymore after we go deep into this bear market.

Well if you mean the one that always depends on pump and dump from the community so yeah it won't last long and won't reach new ATH again. We know that many new altcoins always showing up and we know that many altcoins won't last that long especially the ones that have little community and little development. Just buy altcoins that you believe or the top one like ETH, BNB, and others.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:37:15 PM

Even if it never reaches ATH again, small recovery after this massive bearish already could results in thousand percent profit.
so basically there's nothing really wrong in investing in big altcoins in this bearish market since they already go down so bad that slightest recovery is already great.
it's even more riskier investing in smaller market capitalization altcoins since they always have this accompanying risk of being delisted from the exchange.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:51:38 PM

If the current state of the market, of course, many coins cannot reach the highest value because the correction in the value of the coin is indeed ongoing, so for potential altcoins that are already in the top rank, we can still rely on it, after the market returns to normal then they will definitely increase again, then until now I still rely on altcoins that are already in the top rank, and all need patience.
we are in long correction phase now and maybe need more 6 months to recover. some altcoins back to all time low and for long term investors it is good buying opportunity .bearish trend will not run forever and bullish will come when its time come. we only need more patience to wait it happen.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 17, 2022, 11:55:57 PM

Anything is possible but unpredictable when they are going to reach new all-time highs again. Aside from the almighty Bitcoin, I am targeting to DCA with Ethereum if my average monthly income increases a bit. I am currently focused on DCA'ing with Bitcoin now. Despite that it can be partially true, but I disagree that some of them will never reach their ATHs again. Expect the unexpected whenever if its on a positive or negative trend,

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1368

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 01:03:49 AM

Most altcoins follow Bitcoin's price movements on the market, so if BTC goes up, altcoins will do the same. Of course, some of them will fade into oblivion as people will move on to the next big thing in crypto. One of the coins I believe will disappear is Solana because of its constant network outages and developers' inability to fix such issues. It's been nothing but pure hype just like Shiba Inu and other "meme" coins. Only projects with a solid foundation built upon them will last a lifetime.

If you're still inclined to buy alts during the bear market, I'd suggest you pick those with "years of experience". Remember to always do your own research before making any investment decision. Ultimately, it's all about Bitcoin. As long as Bitcoin exists, we don't need to look anywhere else. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
EmmaGod

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 01:11:17 AM

I'm personally sceptical of investing during the bear market because we don't have a clue of how long it would last and the extent at which the value of choice projects would drop. So I'll prefer taking a little break from investing or reduce my investing capital to accommodate only few projects that hasn't been hit seriously and trade or hold for short term.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 01:37:03 AM

I'm personally sceptical of investing during the bear market because we don't have a clue of how long it would last and the extent at which the value of choice projects would drop. So I'll prefer taking a little break from investing or reduce my investing capital to accommodate only few projects that hasn't been hit seriously and trade or hold for short term.

It's true that it's quite risky to invest in a bear market like now, apart from we don't know how long the bear market will end. Choosing to invest
in top altcoins also does not guarantee that we are safe. Because LUNA, which was previously a top altcoin, can end up terrible now. So we really
have to be careful in choosing coins to invest in a bear market like now. Or it's safer we can use the stop-loss feature to prevent us from experiencing
big losses when the coins we buy drop drastically. Maybe what you say is true, sometimes to control our emotions in a bad market situation like now
we need a short break. I admit that the bear market that occurred in 2022 was quite stressful for me, so taking a short break could refresh my mind.
Maybe I plan to take a week's vacation and forget about the crypto world for a while, in order to relieve stress and freshen my mind. So when I return
to investment, I can think of the right steps and strategies.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:46:07 AM

It's true that it's quite risky to invest in a bear market like now, apart from we don't know how long the bear market will end. Choosing to invest
in top altcoins also does not guarantee that we are safe. Because LUNA, which was previously a top altcoin, can end up terrible now. So we really
have to be careful in choosing coins to invest in a bear market like now. Or it's safer we can use the stop-loss feature to prevent us from experiencing
big losses when the coins we buy drop drastically. Maybe what you say is true, sometimes to control our emotions in a bad market situation like now
we need a short break. I admit that the bear market that occurred in 2022 was quite stressful for me, so taking a short break could refresh my mind.
Maybe I plan to take a week's vacation and forget about the crypto world for a while, in order to relieve stress and freshen my mind. So when I return
to investment, I can think of the right steps and strategies.
choosing a top altcoin is also not a guarantee for the future, like your example LUNA. indeed no one knows when the bears will take time. but don't let us miss this situation, to get future profits, because many of us invest when the bullrun occurs, and as a result, because of greed, we experience panic selling, but that depends on each person's analysis. and maybe a short break is needed to refresh our minds so that we can analyze well

$anounimus$

Activity: 1792
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:24:13 AM

You can see right now, that cryptocurrency traders are taking heavy losses and desperately waiting for the “Storm” to end, surely others who have joined the industry know that investing in the top altcoins in a bear market is one of the best opportunities and they have take profit with that. Many altcoin investors will likely regret their decision when they see how much money they can make in the next bull market.

In my opinion, it is important to have a diversified cryptocurrency portfolio. Take advantage of the low prices and hype surrounding a particular coin, but don't be afraid to think long term either. Many coins that are experiencing a current decline will recover in future financial markets and altcoins that fall by the wayside may not get another chance. out more than others.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 03:40:24 AM

It is true that the top altcoins will be replaced by a better project after every bear season, but that means the crypto market is harsh and breathless if you don't change or grow, you will soon be replaced and removed. If they work hard to build the project and always update to keep up with the times, they can still exist and maintain their position like the way bitcoin and ethereum did.
Lantind

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 04:35:42 AM

I totally agree with what you have said.  I mean we should understand that altcoins are not a good choice in these bear market times.  I prefer to put my funds on coins or tokens that already have good fundamentals in the market and of course they are not altcoins.  I am a person who prefers to invest on the long term and I think that is the best choice I can make.
The bear market is not suitable for buying altcoins, this will create a lot of speculation if it continues to be forced to buy, therefore it's good when market conditions are like now, investing in coins that have strong fundamentals, strength and utility at market times back on the green line, at least the coin gets the top 5 place the correction phase is complete, if we are not on a coin like this, then the return on investment will not produce maximum profit

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
S3300

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 05:09:34 AM

It is true that the top altcoins will be replaced by a better project after every bear season, but that means the crypto market is harsh and breathless if you don't change or grow, you will soon be replaced and removed. If they work hard to build the project and always update to keep up with the times, they can still exist and maintain their position like the way bitcoin and Ethereum did.
Yes you are right but the chances of making significant gains will be lower compared to new altcoins with good utility, its better to replace some old coins with new coins in your portfolio because that's the way to get better ROI in next bull market.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 06:46:36 AM

It is true that the top altcoins will be replaced by a better project after every bear season, but that means the crypto market is harsh and breathless if you don't change or grow, you will soon be replaced and removed. If they work hard to build the project and always update to keep up with the times, they can still exist and maintain their position like the way bitcoin and Ethereum did.
Yes you are right but the chances of making significant gains will be lower compared to new altcoins with good utility, its better to replace some old coins with new coins in your portfolio because that's the way to get better ROI in next bull market.
I think for new altcoins we also have to really have expertise in choosing, because not all new altcoins also have a long life,
fundamental analysis also determines how new altcoins can reach 10x, but if we choose top altcoins,
and of course all fundamentals has been proven, so capital security can be guaranteed.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 06:51:37 AM

However, looking at the current state of the market, it is seen that the value of many coins is dumping.The major Altcoins have high market value and high trading volume.This is a good buying opportunity for long term investors.Because investing in the top altcoins in the bear market is one of the best opportunities.Many altcoins are only going to be listed and some will be extinct.  Overall this is still a low risk investment. I don't think it is possible to make a profit with a short term investment, because the market is not good now. So it is necessary to make a long term investment now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: