Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ~BCX~Coin ~NEXT GENERATION PoH~ ~~~~!LAUNCHED!~~~~  (Read 42506 times)
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:00:01 PM

Is this a joke?  I can't tell.

It's the Inception version of trolling ... troll within a troll... within a troll...

Besides the obvious Hate exchange (good job, by the way), I can no longer tell if some replies are serious, or are trolling the troller.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:02:49 PM

ANN: New Security!! "The Hate Exchange" - For all your BCX to Coinye Exchange Needs - Launching Sometime Soon **BUY SHARES NOW!!**

Thats right, its finally here!! The very first exchange that trades only coins based on either the Proof of Hate Algorithm or the random hatred of a celebrity. Invest with confidence in an infrastructure built on backs of teenage freelance programmers and Microsoft Frontpage 2003.

Exchange Features:
  • Fractional Reserve - Go ahead and send us your coins, we promise not to guarantee that they are actually here.
  • Private Key Management - Due to the unique nature of the Australian Silk blockchain, we need full control over your Bitcoin private keys. Worry not, we take security seriously and keep all passwords hashed in plain text!!
  • NO FEES - The Hate Exchange runs on the tears of alt coins left in the wake of BCX himself.
  • Zero FinCEN compliance, GUARANTEED

Investment Details:
  • 0.37% of The Hate Exchange is being broken up into 13.268 x 106 shares.
  • LOW IPO PRICE OF JUST 1.3 BTC/Share!!
  • Guaranteed ROI in just one weekly dividend!
  • Will be listed on Havelock under the "HATE" ticker
  • Estimated Exchange Launch: Q2/Q3 2016

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

GET IN ON THE ACTION EARLY AND SAVE.

Early backers qualify for our March Madness discount of just:

1BTC EACH!!!!

How to Invest:
1. Send 1 BTC per desired share to the following address:

1LWKPwFPFgpuLTDMy6v9erg5LRNqASJ4Qz

2. Send your TXid, Full Name, Home Address, Social Security Number and a photocopies of all your credit cards to me via PM for (identity verification of course).
3. Sit back and watch your wealth grow exponentially on the ASB (Australian silk blockchain) without fear because there are ZERO RISKS!!

Sent 49.9 BTC
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:07:40 PM

ANN: New Security!! "The Hate Exchange" - For all your BCX to Coinye Exchange Needs - Launching Sometime Soon **BUY SHARES NOW!!**

Thats right, its finally here!! The very first exchange that trades only coins based on either the Proof of Hate Algorithm or the random hatred of a celebrity. Invest with confidence in an infrastructure built on backs of teenage freelance programmers and Microsoft Frontpage 2003.

Exchange Features:
  • Fractional Reserve - Go ahead and send us your coins, we promise not to guarantee that they are actually here.
  • Private Key Management - Due to the unique nature of the Australian Silk blockchain, we need full control over your Bitcoin private keys. Worry not, we take security seriously and keep all passwords hashed in plain text!!
  • NO FEES - The Hate Exchange runs on the tears of alt coins left in the wake of BCX himself.

Investment Details:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

1BTC EACH!!!!

How to Invest:

2. Send your TXid, Full Name, Home Address, Social Security Number and a photocopies of all your credit cards to me via PM for (identity verification of course).
3. Sit back and watch your wealth grow exponentially on the ASB (Australian silk blockchain) without fear because there are ZERO RISKS!!

Sent 49.9 BTC
wow!!  Shocked  but with zero risk who could blame you only wish i had more to send  Sad Cry
naaktslak

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:22:40 PM

Exchange Features:

Investment Details:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

1BTC EACH!!!!

How to Invest:

sent 5 btc! thnx
sent an additional 100 million dogecoin!

jcarl987

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 10:50:04 PM

Exchange Features:

Investment Details:

BUT WAIT THERES MORE

1BTC EACH!!!!

How to Invest:

take a seat

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2014, 11:33:44 PM

Is this a joke?  I can't tell.

It's the Inception version of trolling ... troll within a troll... within a troll...

Besides the obvious Hate exchange (good job, by the way), I can no longer tell if some replies are serious, or are trolling the troller.

Ha ha ha ha.... This is probably the most ingenious thread. Implant the notion of a logo bounty and entertaining submissions are pouring in.... inception of giveaway for replies who want in for the free coins, keeping the thread alive, etc The POH algo is already a legend and breakthrough in crypto... look, no dev too  Cheesy LOL

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:38:49 PM

Clever thread.  Proof of hatred lol.  I'm in.

zenojis

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:08:49 AM

This coin is going to topple the bitcoin/litecoin duopoly and give way to a new era of crypto-freedom for everyone!
BomSakol

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:31:22 AM

~BCX~Coin is a revolutionary new coin that features a next generation blockchain resembling australian silk. the coin is 3rd gen: it features electric bolt proof of hatred. with proof of hatred unwanted users are excluded from the chain of blocks and blocks are distributed per intelligence - you can always rest assured that the network is foolproof as it is secured by pure hatred.

This is the coin for the elite.

BCXCoin's source is not a bitcoin clone. it is not another shitcoin. our lead developer ~BCX~ has coded, from scratch, an entirely new codebase (in c++11).

MAX coins: 4,246,345 BCX
Block reward: 15 BCX
Transactions confirm after 1 second.
Algorithm: Proof of Hatred, CPU and GPU minable, non-ASIC
Premine: 0

We are launching april 8. check back. password zipped wallets will be posted 8 hours before the actual launch, binaries of all major os are available, Windows-Linux-Mac. Fail launches are not tolerated. POOLS available at launch (10+).

https://i.imgur.com/xUKWm3x.png?1
^Current leader of the Logo contest,
winner will be able to claim a 5 BTC bounty.

Please note:
Single line posts will not get any free coins!

Posting "interested" / "I'm in" et cetera is prohibited. Thank you for your understanding.

I repeat, if you post single lines and not actual sentences, you are excluded from the free coin distribution.

This can be the first non altshitcoin Grin The question is: evolution or revolution? Can`t wait to see this alg in action Cool
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:39:31 AM

I always suspected that BCX had enough hatred to secure a blockchain. Since BCX has no limit to the hatred that he can hash out, this coin will be strong indeed.
neuroMode

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:04:53 AM

I'm interested in any new proofs, but how in the world are you implementing proof of hatred? What definition of 'hatred' are you using, and is it biased at all or will everyone agree on this definition of hatred?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Tobo

Activity: 763
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:12:22 AM

free coins after launch for the first 500.

I wonder how many coins you will premine. What is the premine percentage? Why is it called 3rd generation? What make it not the 1st or 2nd generation? I am interested in knowing.
millunare

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:13:38 AM

I will be mining this coin.  

With all of the hatred that spews from my fingers and radiates from my keyboard.

The question now will be, can the exchange handle all of the hatred that will be pouring into it?
precrime3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

PM for journalist,typing,and data entry services.

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2014, 01:19:07 AM

Proof of hatred seems interseting.... Count me in!

Touque

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:20:02 AM

Is this still virtually the pow coins? What features will you add to this coins to make it a 3rd gen coin how will it resists the 51% attach. Can you give more information?
zoujianhui

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:58:27 AM

good idea
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:01:56 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 04:30:21 PM by y3804

That's a pretty cool idea
What is Proof of Hatred?

Looks interesting
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:33:14 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 07:51:49 AM by helloge

hi, dev team,
how do you count the "proof of hatred"?
if you have a reasonable methods to acheive it, I will get in to see the future of this ways for coins.
good job, interested at the future of this coins.
thanks!

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
jiuzheyang

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:31:30 AM

~BCX~Coin is a revolutionary new coin that features a next generation blockchain resembling australian silk. the coin is 3rd gen: it features electric bolt proof of hatred. with proof of hatred unwanted users are excluded from the chain of blocks and blocks are distributed per intelligence - you can always rest assured that the network is foolproof as it is secured by pure hatred.

This is the coin for the elite.

BCXCoin's source is not a bitcoin clone. it is not another shitcoin. our lead developer ~BCX~ has coded, from scratch, an entirely new codebase (in c++11).

MAX coins: 4,246,345 BCX
Block reward: 15 BCX
Transactions confirm after 1 second.
Algorithm: Proof of Hatred, CPU and GPU minable, non-ASIC
Premine: 0

We are launching april 8. check back. password zipped wallets will be posted 8 hours before the actual launch, binaries of all major os are available, Windows-Linux-Mac. Fail launches are not tolerated. POOLS available at launch (10+).

https://i.imgur.com/xUKWm3x.png?1
^Current leader of the Logo contest,
winner will be able to claim a 5 BTC bounty.

Please note:
Single line posts will not get any free coins!

Posting "interested" / "I'm in" et cetera is prohibited. Thank you for your understanding.

I repeat, if you post single lines and not actual sentences, you are excluded from the free coin distribution.

Hope this coin brings us a good start! Thank you very much.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:54:30 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 01:33:50 PM by pigheadbig

like it. new generation coin? now I am looking for kinds of coins ,which is out of POW and POS.
interested at the proof of hatred, will wait for the further development of this coin.
join in!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: