Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better  (Read 5392 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
June 20, 2022, 11:44:15 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2022, 07:11:30 PM by carlfebz2

speaking of panic this reminds me that in the past I would panic as soon as the price dropped a lot, it was something that today I can't even believe I did that, as soon as I saw that the price was dropping a lot I started selling because I thought that the price would drop to zero, I know it's meaningless but at the time I didn't realize it and to be honest I just bought without doing any technical analysis and without having any strategy on where to buy and if the price drops what should I do
When we are still a noob then we do really have this kind of behavior on which we do panic sell whenever we do see the price is declining which if we do think off sensibly then it is really just dumb action to be done since we know that recovery  is always next in line but once we do able to gain experience then these kind of behavior and mindset will change overtime and made out some realization that's not how market works or actions should be made on these times.Once you do have the experience and awareness about this market then you do know on how to handle up yourself into these kind of times which it might not be easy as it
sounds but it wont really be that hard on making out immediate steps according on what you are currently experiencing or facing on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kudosinitchi

Activity: 70
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:53:45 AM

I just read an article on what are the alternatives to cryptocurrency that offer attractive long-term returns. I would like to share what it offers to us.

Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and speculative, and many investors don’t feel comfortable putting much, if any, money in them. The good news for investors is that they have alternatives to cryptocurrency that offer attractive long-term returns:

Individual stocks. If you’re willing to do the analysis and continue tracking the company, you can make very good returns by investing in individual stocks such as Amazon or Apple.

Dividend stocks. If you’re looking for a cash payout as part of your investment, you can buy dividend stocks. These tend to be less volatile than stocks overall.

Index funds. If you don’t want to do the work of finding individual stocks but still want high returns, then a good alternative is an index fund. An index fund owns stocks or other assets and is designed to track a specific collection of stocks (such as the S&P 500).

REITs. If you’re looking for a healthy cash payout, REITs are another alternative to dividend stocks. REITs own and operate real estate and have a good long-term track record of returns. You can even buy a fund, so you don’t have to pick individual REITs.

Those are some of the highest-potential alternatives to cryptocurrency.

Source : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bankrate.com/investing/bitcoin-and-crypto-crash-what-investors-should-do/amp/
Kimonoe

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:02:37 AM

speaking of panic this reminds me that in the past I would panic as soon as the price dropped a lot, it was something that today I can't even believe I did that, as soon as I saw that the price was dropping a lot I started selling because I thought that the price would drop to zero, I know it's meaningless but at the time I didn't realize it and to be honest I just bought without doing any technical analysis and without having any strategy on where to buy and if the price drops what should I do
When we are still a noob then we do really have this kind of behavior on which we do panic sell whenever we do see the price is declining which if we do think off sensibly then it is really just dumb action to be done since we know that recovery  is always next in line but once we do able to gain experience then these kind of behavior and mindset will change overtime and made out some realization that's not how market works or actions should be made on these times.
but that's the process, where we will experience a difficult phase to control our psychology, and will decrease as we have experience in the world of cryptocurrency. so don't be in a hurry to invest directly without knowledge, it's better to learn first, even though you're not smart at least we already have the knowledge and we start investing. things like that will be a very valuable experience for us, so try not to repeat it like in this situation

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:59:48 AM

2 days the market continues to rise, and now the price of bitcoin has reached $21k, this makes us more optimistic that bitcoin still has a chance to skyrocket again, this is what distinguishes newbies and professionals, when prices drop, newbies will sell because they panic and lose while the professionals will continue to buy.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 08:25:44 AM

That is the key for now, if we watch the market continuously, we will panic. If we have extra money, then make a purchase, this is already the lowest, but if we are stuck, don't look at the market or charts too often.

Look what Nayib Bukele has to say.

Only the value is dropping but our Bitcoin remains intact and believe me the bullrun market is coming back again.
Get rid of your worries.

https://twitter.com/nayibbukele/status/1538356901297143809

Very well said, Bitcoin is a precious asset with limited supply, holding it with patience will reward you huge gain in future. No need to worry if Bitcoin price is falling, it always rises from ashes and makes new ATH. Today Bitcoin is trading 21K which a sigh of releief for crypto market traders. If Bitcoin stays above 21700 during the current week then next week it can likely hit 25K next week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 08:44:55 AM

In the current situation. There are some traders who are giving away their coins and token sells with extra pressure due to the continuous decline in the price of BTC. I saw them and small traders were selling them. This is the time to buy tokens because BTC will not always be the same. The price of BTC will increase. And the main thing is that all tokens and coins depend on Bitcoin. When the price of BTC goes down, the price of all tokens goes down. But when it starts to increase, the price of token increases less. Because hold is gold.
You're correct about most of coins and tokens price are follow Bitcoin price, but you're wrong suggesting anyone to buy tokens rather than Bitcoin. What you need to know is, almost doesn't mean all, so the possibility some coins and tokens price will go opposite. Not to mention many tokens and coins already become dead coins since they can't survive in the bear market, since it's hard to get a new investors. Buy tokens and coins in bear market is similar like gambling on huge odds, you either earn big amount or lose it all. The recent event of UST and LUNA should be remembered.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:09:10 AM

2 days the market continues to rise, and now the price of bitcoin has reached $21k, this makes us more optimistic that bitcoin still has a chance to skyrocket again, this is what distinguishes newbies and professionals, when prices drop, newbies will sell because they panic and lose while the professionals will continue to buy.
Experience is very important and a newbie certainly needs a process to reach that point,
seeing the Bitcoin price rising again I think some people feel optimistic and that is normal,
even so we have to look at it further because things like that can not be guaranteed and the crypto market is also very volatile

LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:21:33 AM

1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

Do not panic. Everything will get better.

Yes I believe this, everything will get better if we have patience. Don't freak out, don't FOMO, don't spread another FUD, don't panic. Keep hold and leave your funds for another year so when you comeback you will see another recovery from the crypto market. More awesome if we have more capital to buy this dip tho since that price won't coming again in the future.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 09:24:57 AM

The 18k buyers are winners today. They are up by 3k right now and that is a big amount if you ask me.
I remember the guy who told his story buying at $3k price for each Bitcoin during the bear market of 2018 and sold it for freaking $40k. But I was shocked at how greedy he is telling he could've sold it for $60k if he waited. Damn, that is a lot of money and yet he is still imagining things.
You are right though, patience will be a big key factor from hereon, there will be more FUD coming out and better brace yourselves.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:07:22 AM

The last 3 days make us calm and of course taking a lot of lessons, if we look at the price that drops significantly and has reached the level of $ 17k, of course, we have to think calmly, even when the red market is significant then the best thing is to buy not to sell with panic because this has often happened And there will be more pump.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 12:57:58 PM

Well how can you be sure. We are on the verge of a total market break down. Nobody's knows what is going to happen.

For crypto, real estate and even stocks. I try to hedge my assets but will make sure to not listen to others now.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:03:20 PM

2. Buy and hold.

The first attitude is very suitable to be applied and very many traders experience tremendous panic when they see the market price drop, especially Bitcoin is now at $18k.

It's becoming increasingly apparent that other coins are very influential on Bitcoin. So, the opportunity to buy to increase the volume of Bitcoin can be done again for long-term investments. The current market situation in my opinion is a very tough test to be applied by those who are impatient.

It’s really bad to see your asset steadily losing value, but as you correctly noted, this will pass and everything will get better. To do this, if you certainly believe in BTC and the fact that its price will grow and show a new ATH, you need to hold BTC, if possible, buy more and wait for the price to rise. Of course, this is very difficult to do, and therefore many traders and holders, especially those without experience, are very nervous and worried. So in this situation, either you are waiting for the price of BTC to rise or you are selling it.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 02:20:31 PM

2. Buy and hold.

There are many already here in the forum said the same thing as you did now, and whether We like or not we cannot stop other community
to get panic especially if the market is continuing dumped their volumes. But those who are panicking mostly are the newbies or who are lack of knowledge here in the crypto space. And I knew all of us here that in the near future will turn into a better situation, but for now it is really not. because where in the stage of bear season mate. So, the question is how long can you stand and wait this worst scenario that we are facing it by now?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 02:47:14 PM

Well how can you be sure. We are on the verge of a total market break down. Nobody's knows what is going to happen.

For crypto, real estate and even stocks. I try to hedge my assets but will make sure to not listen to others now.
Most of the market may be on a total breakdown however I don't see anything wrong on the crypto market for us to panic especially for long term holders.

Anyways, there's nothing wrong on hedging your assets to minimize your lose and it totally depends on your technical analysis and strategy on this kind market. However, I hope that you're not panicking on the current situation as nothing comes good when one is panicking.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 351

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:30:20 PM

Those who know the volatile nature of crypto don't picnic when the price of bitcoin hits the floor. They only laugh about it when others are complaining about their losses. It amuses me when newbies complain bitterly when the bitcoin price drops, forgetting that, there was a time the price of bitcoin was on skyrocketing

In the crypto market nobody was forced to invest in it, those that invested, invested of their free will. They should accept whatever happens to their investment thereafter.

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6810

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 04:51:29 PM
Merited by aylabadia05 (1)

I just read an article on what are the alternatives to cryptocurrency that offer attractive long-term returns. I would like to share what it offers to us.
I don't know if that's a shitpost made for sheer length or what, but those things mentioned in it aren't exactly hidden gems.  People have been buying dividend stocks and REITs for many years, and anyone with a retirement fund probably owns both of them.

I'm not sure when things are going to markedly improve for bitcoin, but I'm somewhat reassured that the price is still above $20k.  Realistically that could be a dead-cat bounce, but I'm hoping that it isn't.  As far as the economy goes, though....whoo.  I've had a feeling in my gut that a huge crash was coming for years now.  I didn't predict that it would be inflation that accompanied it, but I sort of figured there would be some interest rate hike that kicked it off, and it looks like that was true.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:12:02 PM

#1 is something we always keep telling each other but is not always easy to stick to. It is done under the assumption that things will get better and sometimes it don't. Easy to say "Don't take out your money yet, you've already risked it anyway" when everywhere outside you look, things seem to be falling apart.

How are we sure we are not in the middle of what is basically the fall of our civilization as we know it? For sure there were some Byzantines telling themselves "It will get better" up to the moment the Turks came in and sacked Constantinople. We even found some of the gold they buried.
darxiaomi

Activity: 1316
Merit: 953

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 05:59:51 PM

The main problem its the panic its not generate by cripto users, its generate for crytpo trading boys, that its the main problem.

Let me explain a bit. When we see this we hold and we have the keys, but the trading boys use crypto only to made money in a hosrt windows of time, and with that they put his things to work and one of this things are the so called " Stop Loss" when you have that shit and a lot of leverage guys its not only panic, its a cascade of auto sell for stop loss tool.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 06:00:03 PM

The other day I heard sad news from my friend that he is borrowing from various sources from relatives and now cannot pay. Even though he has also been in this market for many years, I feel the temptation of money and wealth is scary. For many people, there is no end to the satisfaction with what they earn and then fall into financial debt. For me, the balance in life as well as investments requires thinking more carefully when you act. It will affect your life as well as your family's. Through that friend's story, I also hope many of us also need to re-evaluate what we are doing with this market.
That is a thing that many people do and I do not understand what the point of that is. I mean that is not really a terrible thing, but it is not an ideal situation neither. I have seen so many people who ended up doing such silly stuff. Even people who work in companies and responsible for the salaries of everyone and used that money for crypto and lose a bunch of money there and got fired and jailed for using companies’ money to do that.

Moreover, I would say that the best thing for all of us would be to realize what we can do about this situation. The start is not doing it, but if we are going to get money from people we know, at least tell them that you may not be paying it back if it goes down.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Prosperiousproduct

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 07:22:54 PM

Things would be better if everyone See's their situation as an uncomfortable place to be, and work hard to get things better. Someone can't just sit back and keep saying things would be better without putting efforts. High hopes without efforts is just a big disappointment at the end, which might lead to a very wrong choice and decision all together. Most people keeping make this particular mistake because they don't have an idea about what it is all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: