Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:56:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic. Everything will get better  (Read 5392 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 08:18:44 PM

Well how can you be sure. We are on the verge of a total market break down. Nobody's knows what is going to happen.

For crypto, real estate and even stocks. I try to hedge my assets but will make sure to not listen to others now.
It is true no one can really know what it is going to happen, however we also need to look at the big picture, the fundamentals of bitcoin are as strong as always and nothing has changed about that, what has changed is the approach people have to the bitcoin market due to forces that come from outside this market, so unless we are talking about a total collapse of society as a whole then most likely bitcoin will still retain some value and will have the chance to recover whatever value it has lost recently.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:02:43 PM

Things would be better if everyone See's their situation as an uncomfortable place to be, and work hard to get things better. Someone can't just sit back and keep saying things would be better without putting efforts. High hopes without efforts is just a big disappointment at the end, which might lead to a very wrong choice and decision all together. Most people keeping make this particular mistake because they don't have an idea about what it is all about.
Specially dealing up with crypto where everything is really volatile which does simply shows on how emotional we are on situations like this but as a human then these kind of reactions could really be that normal or common that's why don't really make yourself get surprised on whatever you do really encounter.Assess first the situation and act accordingly into your own skills and knowledge for you to handle out the situation and able to bare yourself with the risk and movement in the market.Its not simple but it's not really impossible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:23:00 PM

Posts about the current stance on the volatile market have graced several forum boards. even though this seems like a repeated and the same post but it's good because it gives us the enthusiasm to survive and not panic with the price because we can survive until now is a victory from a market emotion at this time to survive and buy or take a chance with a big discount- quantity

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:33:25 PM

1. Be patient, don't panic.
2. Buy and hold.
1. It is a must, we can't be crypto investors if we have no patience and easy panic. Other characteristics that we also need to have: wise, confident, careful, and smart. Patience and calm aren't enough for a crypto investor.

2. We don't need to buy at every dump. Just consider buying once we see strong signs that crypto market will begin to have an uptrend after the dump. Regarding how long holding, it depends on our own target. We don't need to hold all our coins for the long term, some can be considered to hold for the short term only. Doing both sometimes can optimize the opportunity of earning bigger profits.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 10:56:27 PM

Well how can you be sure. We are on the verge of a total market break down. Nobody's knows what is going to happen.

For crypto, real estate and even stocks. I try to hedge my assets but will make sure to not listen to others now.
It is true no one can really know what it is going to happen, however we also need to look at the big picture, the fundamentals of bitcoin are as strong as always and nothing has changed about that, what has changed is the approach people have to the bitcoin market due to forces that come from outside this market, so unless we are talking about a total collapse of society as a whole then most likely bitcoin will still retain some value and will have the chance to recover whatever value it has lost recently.

Because we are not fortune tellers or time travelers, so no one knows what will happen in the future. Therefore I never believe the opinions of
others who say bad things about Bitcoin, because what they say does not guarantee 100% correct, I prefer to believe the results of research and
analysis that I did myself. And based on the results of my research and analysis, there is a possibility that the Bitcoin price will decline even further,
but I'm not worried if it's true that the price of Bitcoin will still go down again, because I believe the decline in the price of Bitcoin is only temporary.
Bitcoin will eventually recover and be able to rise to a much higher price,  therefore it is very important in the current situation we try to be patient
and not panic. Because patience is one of the keys to success when investing in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 11:59:33 PM

Posts about the current stance on the volatile market have graced several forum boards. even though this seems like a repeated and the same post but it's good because it gives us the enthusiasm to survive and not panic with the price because we can survive until now is a victory from a market emotion at this time to survive and buy or take a chance with a big discount- quantity
Panic and patience is the much used words in the cryptospace. Don't get into panic and have the patience. When an user is able to follow this surely bitcoin is for them. Everywhere it is possible to see fear about the decline in the market. In all time we need to be prepared to stay positive. As said, giving reminders to stay positive and get out of panic is really needed one.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 05:47:50 AM

At least this is true because Bitcoin returns again at the $ 20k level, although today is red again but I am optimistic that Bitcoin always has the potential to skyrocket as when when a fast drop, for investors who want to profit big then they will wait for more prices Drop again to buy more.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
shushu9977

Activity: 1121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 12:26:28 PM

Be patience, because everyone's portfolio down and now a days, it is a very bad position and thinking that we sell or hold. This is time, we should keep patience and hold our coin. We should get more profit as we thing, just hold.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Bitcoin2009

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 01:29:54 PM

Panic is the type of person who doesn't have a plan and is not ready for everything, as investors we should understand the risks in cryptocurrencies, don't expect big profits but we don't understand risks, it's better to be patient to get big profits because opportunities for big profits can we get if we are patient.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 03:25:46 PM

Things would be better if everyone See's their situation as an uncomfortable place to be, and work hard to get things better. Someone can't just sit back and keep saying things would be better without putting efforts. High hopes without efforts is just a big disappointment at the end, which might lead to a very wrong choice and decision all together. Most people keeping make this particular mistake because they don't have an idea about what it is all about.
Specially dealing up with crypto where everything is really volatile which does simply shows on how emotional we are on situations like this but as a human then these kind of reactions could really be that normal or common that's why don't really make yourself get surprised on whatever you do really encounter.Assess first the situation and act accordingly into your own skills and knowledge for you to handle out the situation and able to bare yourself with the risk and movement in the market.Its not simple but it's not really impossible.
In this case there is nothing we can do either other than wait or add the reserve funds that we have because it is very good. Indeed, from an emotional point of view, we will all be a little shaken but panic is not the right reason when the situation is like this.
But if we look at it now it looks pretty good we bounced from $17k to $21k even though it's starting to get back to $20k now.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 03:59:33 PM

At least this is true because Bitcoin returns again at the $ 20k level, although today is red again but I am optimistic that Bitcoin always has the potential to skyrocket as when when a fast drop, for investors who want to profit big then they will wait for more prices Drop again to buy more.
Regardless of what is happening to Bitcoin right now I have no doubt that Bitcoin will skyrocket again,
it's only a matter of time and we have to be patient waiting for that moment,
so better take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 04:33:19 PM

Regardless of what is happening to Bitcoin right now I have no doubt that Bitcoin will skyrocket again,
it's only a matter of time and we have to be patient waiting for that moment,
so better take this opportunity to buy Bitcoin
I see every morning there are protest going everywhere about inflation. I have a small car and I am unable to afford the petrol my friend who drives Mercedes has started yelling when she paid such a hefty amount for the full tank. The things are out of control and nothing is going to change. We will start getting used to it. That is it! 

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 04:56:55 PM

I think the best option for non-traders in this market is to accumulate POS cryptos with high APY staking rewards (like NEAR and ICP) during this bear market. When the bull market resumes, you will have an extra 20% of crypto you can sell.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 10:55:29 PM

I've been there before and did really panicked and it's no use. Everyone who's feeling a panic attack should do panic in buying instead of selling and worrying about the market situation.

I know that it's hard to accept and deal with it but this is the market. The volatility that we've got is really disappointing probably for the new ones but this is also the reason why bitcoin went high.

You only need to be patient and don't sell at losses or if you want to cut losses, I think it's too late so just hold or buy.
Panicking at this moment will never make you gain profits at all, as one who panic sells will always be selling at a loss. Instead, focus on panic buying but only for bitcoin as everything that are cheap today will not be all profitable in time.  But with bitcoin, you know it always surges high after the bearish market and those who panic buy and hold for long term will always be the winners in the end.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 22, 2022, 11:39:24 PM

I think the best option for non-traders in this market is to accumulate POS cryptos with high APY staking rewards (like NEAR and ICP) during this bear market. When the bull market resumes, you will have an extra 20% of crypto you can sell.
Not that the best option but that's a good idea. And what you must put into the best option is to buy bitcoin. So, if you've got bitcoin and you did that as the first choice and step. Then you go ahead with that idea as the next choice that you might do.
It's a brilliant idea to have all of it but nothing beats the strategy of owning bitcoin first and more of it than any other altcoins. Although I'm keen with those two that you've mentioned and I guess that you've been doing that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2022, 11:50:50 PM

I've been there before and did really panicked and it's no use. Everyone who's feeling a panic attack should do panic in buying instead of selling and worrying about the market situation.

I know that it's hard to accept and deal with it but this is the market. The volatility that we've got is really disappointing probably for the new ones but this is also the reason why bitcoin went high.

You only need to be patient and don't sell at losses or if you want to cut losses, I think it's too late so just hold or buy.
Panicking at this moment will never make you gain profits at all, as one who panic sells will always be selling at a loss. Instead, focus on panic buying but only for bitcoin as everything that are cheap today will not be all profitable in time.  But with bitcoin, you know it always surges high after the bearish market and those who panic buy and hold for long term will always be the winners in the end.

Not helpful to get panic in terms of disaster like this because for sure we cannot think more clearly on what to do especially when we see the market dumps so bad, that's why sometimes if this case happen we better stop looking at our portfolio and seek for better news to find some reliable information that can help us out to decide whether if we do buy back or not. But we know bitcoin is so strong so generally there's nothing to worry about since it has huge chances to pump again and its just we need to hold it if we can't afford to do buy back so that we will not experience heavy losses.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pomogator

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 05:45:36 AM

Panic will make us regret because we can't think and make the best decisions, even though the market is bearish but we shouldn't panic because anything can happen, maybe right now the market is red but soon it will recover and even skyrocket again, I've often had cases like this time over and over again.
I agree with you. I've made emotional mistakes enough times already. Even now, seeing such a bitcoin rate, I want to sell all my assets and give up everything, but it’s some kind of hamster talking in me, now I’m more experienced and I won’t do that.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 07:54:27 AM

Panic will make us regret because we can't think and make the best decisions, even though the market is bearish but we shouldn't panic because anything can happen, maybe right now the market is red but soon it will recover and even skyrocket again, I've often had cases like this time over and over again.
I agree with you. I've made emotional mistakes enough times already. Even now, seeing such a bitcoin rate, I want to sell all my assets and give up everything, but it’s some kind of hamster talking in me, now I’m more experienced and I won’t do that.
I think you already know what to do in these bear market conditions and that's a good development,
selling our assets at a time when the market is like this is not the right solution and it will actually make us lose,
so it is necessary to keep control of emotions so as not to make wrong and hasty decisions
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 08:26:40 AM

It's a fact that as long as people see things as negative and keep adding to the destruction everything will continue to unfold in the wrong way.

Look what the panic sellers are doing. They think everything is going to get worse so they sell at a loss to worsen their own condition and the condition of the market. It's the other way when a wave of confidence comes to the market. People buy at a premium when there's really low chance of them to make money when it's already 3 times more expensive than it was a year ago, but they keep pumping anyway and putting themselves at risk. We need everything to come back into balance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BuNga_cute

Activity: 1736
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 23, 2022, 09:10:31 AM

I think you already know what to do in these bear market conditions and that's a good development,
selling our assets at a time when the market is like this is not the right solution and it will actually make us lose,
so it is necessary to keep control of emotions so as not to make wrong and hasty decisions

We've all made mistakes when investing in crypto, and it doesn't matter as long as we don't do it again. I also sold all the Bitcoins I had during
the bear market in 2018. I did this because I panicked seeing the market crash and I thought Bitcoin would die at that time, but my guess was
wrong and Bitcoin could recover again, then Bitcoin in 2021 managed to rise above the price of $60k. Based on my experience, I've learned that
when there's a bear market we don't need to panic and don't sell Bitcoin at a low price. As you said we do have to learn to control our emotions,
to be more patient in dealing with bear markets, so don't panic and keep holding the Bitcoins we have until the market recovers. Even if we still
have capital, we must dare to buy more Bitcoin. Because collecting Bitcoin during a bear market can make us generate large profits when a bull
market comes.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: