Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you trust a gambler with your money/savings?  (Read 1439 times)
Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:18:24 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2022, 02:24:19 PM by Wexnident

gambling is not psychological disorder because it is a competition that earns money which whenever it happens money involved so I would like to say that addiction of alcohol will contribute to psychological disorder why addition in Ros can also contribute for psychological disorder because the function is limited like function of gambling gambling is just to a process of getting money from another person due to arguments and prove so I don't think that it can cause disorder but it will make you to lose whatever thing you have if you are totally addicted to it.
Compulsive* Gambling IS a psychological disorder, but it's not only that. It's like a mashed up ball of mental, emotional and social stress. They're almost always together or rather very similar to SUDs mostly because the symptoms of not being able to stop is always felt. In this case though, instead of intakes, it's more like your brain itself makes you want to gamble more.

Edit: I meant compulsive, thanks to @lionheart78

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:22:07 PM

I feel like this question is impossible to answer like many similar ones. For instance, can you trust a former convict, can you trust a drug addict, can you trust a former thief, can you trust your former girlfriend who cheated on you...?
Some will still be stealing and cheating, some will not. A thief who stole once doesn't have to be a thief all his life. People change. A gambler can still be a good worker, or he can be stealing from his boss, you can never know for sure.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2022, 04:30:01 PM

gambling is not psychological disorder because it is a competition that earns money which whenever it happens money involved so I would like to say that addiction of alcohol will contribute to psychological disorder why addition in Ros can also contribute for psychological disorder because the function is limited like function of gambling gambling is just to a process of getting money from another person due to arguments and prove so I don't think that it can cause disorder but it will make you to lose whatever thing you have if you are totally addicted to it.
GamblingCompulsibe gambling or gambling disorder IS a psychological disorder, but it's not only that. It's like a mashed up ball of mental, emotional and social stress. They're almost always together or rather very similar to SUDs mostly because the symptoms of not being able to stop is always felt. In this case though, instead of intakes, it's more like your brain itself makes you want to gamble more.

Lol let us take a look at the definition of gambling.

gam·ble
/ˈɡambəl/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: gambling
play games of chance for money; bet.
"she was fond of gambling on cards and horses"
Similar:
bet
wager
place a bet
lay a bet

take risky action in the hope of a desired result.
"the British could only gamble that something would turn up"
Similar:
take a chance
take a risk

It looks like you messed up on defining what gambling is.  Btw, I fixed it for you.

I feel like this question is impossible to answer like many similar ones. For instance, can you trust a former convict, can you trust a drug addict, can you trust a former thief, can you trust your former girlfriend who cheated on you...?
Some will still be stealing and cheating, some will not. A thief who stole once doesn't have to be a thief all his life. People change. A gambler can still be a good worker, or he can be stealing from his boss, you can never know for sure.

Gambling isn't a crime, so being a gambler should not fall under criminals.  It is sad to think that many see the term gambling/gambler as negative criterion. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:33:15 PM

Questions for discussion
- Are gamblers eligible to hold financial positions?

This highly depends on the person you are dealing on if you know them personally or if you have developed a long-lasting relationship with him/her. But as a general rule, it is better to avoid a situation where there is a risk of your funds losing on the hands of a gambler as they can be erratic when it comes to decision-making.

- Do problem gamblers deserve a second chance to hold a financial position?

As a general rule, everyone deserves a second chance in the event that they do something wrong. But in order to gain back such trust, this would require tremendous effort and patience since establishing a fiduciary relationship with this person may take a relatively long amount of time. Most probably, the person keeping the funds would just deposit the money to the bank rather than letting a gambler take hold of their resources.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:35:15 PM

Gambling IS a psychological disorder, but it's not only that. It's like a mashed up ball of mental, emotional and social stress. They're almost always together or rather very similar to SUDs mostly because the symptoms of not being able to stop is always felt. In this case though, instead of intakes, it's more like your brain itself makes you want to gamble more.
do you know the area you comprehend or you understand  that is gambling is a psychological disorder, it is the area that you continue playing game and continue losing game so at times,it will make you to feel emotional because of excess of losing without gaining but if you're playing and you're gaining nothing will make you to feel depression and gambling and nothing will make your mentality to change. People I noticed that have mentally disorder through gambling is people that don't know the principles of gambling, myself I see got money as a source of looking for money and also any money so I can't classify it as alcohol function or reaction in the body that can contribute a mental disorder. When you are addicted to gambling it is a different thing because it seems that you have it as a hobby
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1761

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 04:49:43 PM

My principle is that gambling is high risk, so I have to be able to control myself with what is called finance.
• is it my savings money or i want to dream to have a second chance to win and have money.

For me, gambling does not have a requirement to be categorized as a position in terms of finance, capital, paying for expenses, income, the language is generally a balance.
gambling is not a good idea for that, what else to take savings to bet on gambling, bonuses, other money, besides saving my idea to gamble.

Clearly problematic, who guarantees you a second chance to win, what if you lose with your savings or loan, capital is spent in gambling, of course you will have big problems with your family or other parties, if you borrow it.

Using money earned for free for gambling great idea, you have no real problem, if you lose win one luck for you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:05:08 PM

That's right, we should never entrust money to gamblers, because there is a possibility that our money can be used for gambling. Not everyone is like that, we all agree. But, personally, even though he is family, if he is a gambler, I will be less sure to entrust my money to him. Unless he really intends to borrow money, as long as that person has responsibility, it doesn't matter even if he is a gambler.

To be a gambler is not really bad but some people are addicted to gambling, they use everything they earn to gamble thinking they are going to make huge amount back, at the end they always end up losing their money and whenever they win, if you calculate the money they have lost, you will end up seeing that the amount they win is not even upto the amount they have lost. Have seen some gamblers selling their properties just because they want to gamble which if very bad.
I think whenever we want to employ anybody to manage our business, we should make sure we check the persons behavior and we should be sure the d person is not addicted to gambling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:13:57 PM

In our world today, when we hear about gambling, we tend to see it yo be a vice and not of any moral standard. In fact, being a gambler almost make you look like a criminal in the eyes of some and I tell us right now, that gambling is not a crime. Perhaps it's got people into more shit than they could handle today and when not properly managed has stirred up some crime but gambling in itself is no vice.

Hence, when it comes to letting a gambler handle my money, I ask why the hell not. This gambler might be an addictive gambler but could have moral backings enough not to tamper with some one else's money. Some gamblers can handle themselves that much and when they do, you can trust them not to gamble on your funds. If it is otherwise, then you've got reasons to be scared.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:37:15 PM

People could really change but there were people who are really that too judging out others somethings like they were also perfect on where they do have those impressions that do remain forever.
I know that it isnt really right to give out those kind of fixed views and impressions but you cant really stop people on having those kind of thinking specially on other people who do have some
bad past or current history in  terms of addiction or committing some crimes or something like that and this is where it cant really be avoided that even if you do know with the slightest hint
or information about him then doubts and anxiety would really be next in line.I cant blame them though but giving out second chance is something ideal.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 06:53:37 PM

Its our responsibility to commit the one who is responsible and true enough to handle our savings, assets and etc. Not only gamblers who will be behind money but even a normal human would do so. We can not expect a friend who is addicted to any games to concentrate on the business we do. Its better to recruit the one who is not addicted to any games which will help both.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:10:35 PM

If I recall very well, I have seen a similar thread on this board but it was in a different context, that one was asking opinions on if you would employ a gambler in an accounting department in a company, I think there are some common messages between the two.
I wouldn't allow a gambler to come close to my business talk more of trusting him with any, we are friends and I'm cool with it and any other activities can join us together but not with business because a time will come when he may feel the heat and will divert my money to ease his loss which he may not likely win back and my business will suffer for his wrong moves.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:23:20 PM

If a person has any kind of addiction, whether it's drugs, alcohol or gambling, he cannot be trusted at all... It's a psychological disorder, and it's a long time since the nice guy you knew before... All the more reason not to trust such a person with money or valuables... There have already been many examples of people degraded by bad habits...
There are really people who are really good on controlling various things specially if this one is attached to them neither or in short as a hobby on where they could easily control when they are on their own day jobs or something doesnt really involved on what they are doing outside.I do agree on what others been saying that people are way just too judgmental when it comes to certain things or conditions where they do generalize that once a gambler would be always a gambler and the things will really get involved will really be attached to it which is really a very wrong impression or mindset to have because once you do put up into your mind
in terms of judgement of things then you are a certain person whom can really be called to be perfectionist which we know that its really a bad kind trait to have.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uneng

Activity: 2030
Merit: 778

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:30:22 PM

In my opinion we can't judge every gamblers based in someone's mistake. You must have discernment to identify if the person you are hiring is capable or not in every aspects for the aimed spot. I've met gamblers who were very responsible and honest with their appointments and people around them. Without any doubts I would trust them with my money and savings.

On the other hand, there are many considered "normal" people who I wouldn't trust with a single penny...

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 07:38:24 PM

This is extremely ironic. Since, everyone here has likely put their trust in a gambler. Have you used a bank? Effectively, they're gambling. It's just called investments rather than gambling. Just imagine, a business where you don't use your money, and therefore you mitigate the risk of you losing, but you use the money of your clients to gamble, to earn you profit. That sounds like it would be hard to convince your clients to do that right? Alright, offer them interest on their deposited money, the more they deposit, the more they earn in interest. The more money we have to reinvest, and make money.

This is exactly how banks work. This is exactly the reason why you shouldn't trust a gambler or investor whatever name you want to give them, with your money. It should be the one of reasons, you use Bitcoin today.

Quite frankly, and don't think this the wrong way. I wouldn't trust any of you with my money, and neither should you trust me. If you have to trust someone with money, make sure it's as small of an amount as possible. Hence why normally there are trustee's in businesses, and any one holding money for the business or whatever, doesn't have access to all the funds, but a share of it.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:23:45 PM

True life Story.
A friend i know recently narrated to me how his business almost collapsed due to trust he had for another of his friends who he thought he was helping by recruiting him to manage one of his Retail outlets. He narrated how having put him in charge of that point started observing a decrease in the the profit from there intended for savings and reinvestment. He confronted him severally to know what the problem was, but his friend attributed it to being ill and needing drugs, until one faithful day when he ran into him in a betting shop during working hours betting on virtual football games, how disappointing!

Questions for discussion

The way you've explained it seems to be backwards, if your friend had known about the gambling problem then it's likely they would have taken a different stance. I don't think it's right to give someone who has an active gambling problem a financial position in a company, however people with such problems will often go to great lengths to hide it. Even if they don't actively start out with ill intentions, they likely have a problem with self control and cannot understand the odds they are facing. So no, gamblers should not be allowed near financial positions or you create very dangerous situations for a company and potentially put a lot of jobs at risk. They definitely deserve a second chance but should be open and be willing to prove that they do not have an active problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:46:37 PM

If you enter into a certain partnership, with a signed contract, it should be possible. That doesn't just have to do with being a gambler, can you trust this person as a whole? Gambling naturally carries a greater risk. However, you can look at this in 2 ways. When you're in the management of a site, and the money comes in. Or viewed from the gambler's perspective. He continues to gamble and unfortunately tries to get money in different ways. Then it could be risky to trust them blindly.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:53:22 PM

Easy task  Grin

No. The same as junkie.
Ill person shouldn't be allowed to run business or hold your money. Person can't control himself, it's a slave of it's own desires and mental illness. This is the same as to give all your saving to a parrot and let him fly away.

Only after succesfull recovery. With medical help i mean.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 08:54:36 PM

If you enter into a certain partnership, with a signed contract, it should be possible. That doesn't just have to do with being a gambler, can you trust this person as a whole? Gambling naturally carries a greater risk. However, you can look at this in 2 ways. When you're in the management of a site, and the money comes in. Or viewed from the gambler's perspective. He continues to gamble and unfortunately tries to get money in different ways. Then it could be risky to trust them blindly.
Never do a business with a friend - you lose money and you lose friendship.
My father has a property his only live saving. When he sold it. His friends were after him like vultures so that he make investment where they ask him to do. Thank God my father did not listen to anyone and made some good decisions for his family. God bless his soul.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 834

Livecasino.io

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:17:26 PM

Questions for discussion

Well, in my opinion, it depends on how much money. Also, it depends on the severity level of the gambler's addiction. That is if I already have prior knowledge of his addiction. However, I wouldn't give a financial position to a gambler. It's a big no. He or she may handle financial roles where they do not have direct contact with money.

He confronted him severally to know what the problem was, but his friend attributed it to being ill and needing drugs, until one faithful day when he ran into him in a betting shop during working hours betting on virtual football games, how disappointing!

Hey OP, I am curious to know what happened in the end. Was the gambler fired? Did his employer offer any help for his addiction?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
June 24, 2022, 09:20:39 PM

True life Story.
A friend i know recently narrated to me how his business almost collapsed due to trust he had for another of his friends who he thought he was helping by recruiting him to manage one of his Retail outlets. He narrated how having put him in charge of that point started observing a decrease in the the profit from there intended for savings and reinvestment. He confronted him severally to know what the problem was, but his friend attributed it to being ill and needing drugs, until one faithful day when he ran into him in a betting shop during working hours betting on virtual football games, how disappointing!

Questions for discussion

As I see, gamblers doesn't have any type of important financial positions, because they can be really dangerous for the company. Your friend has had too many

trust for him, that's why he has lost too much money. I wouldn't advice a gambler to hold financial position in every type of company.

PS: Absolutely no, they doesn't deserve a second chance, because they play with money and also with human life (if an activity goes bad, personal will be fired).

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███