Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The unpredicted rise of BTC in 2022-2023 despite predicted bear market  (Read 547 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 21, 2022, 10:39:39 PM

I'm not convinced the bull market will kick off after 2024 halving anymore, I think it'll more likely be 6 months before then. Due to the established pattern (3 times now) that Bitcoin has risen dramatically after it's halving, it's now much more likely to be front-run as a "buy the rumour sell the news" event, given how the effects of the halving are effectively diminishing as well. Back in 2020 there was significantly less of a "guarantee" that Bitcoin would rise after it's halving, as it had only happened twice before so could easily be considered a coincidence rather than a pattern. So next time, it won't be the same anymore.
I think it would be basically early 2023. Think about it, we usually do not really wait as much as we used to wait, it gets closer and closer. This is why I believe that we are going to end up with shorter span right now, probably 2 years. That's why 2021 to 2023 it would make a lot more sense. Everyone acts as if 2017 to 2021 to 2025, and that's not going to happen to me, it is going to be something not so similar.

At the end of the day, we are going to end up  with a big improvement in 2023 because 2022 already saw the drop, hence we got rid of all the weak hands, and we are not going to see that many of these anymore, it is going to go up easier.
But you cant really stop people not to have those kind of presumptions that it might behaved on the same into those previous years we do have or simply sticking with those patterns and believing that it might really

happening once again but its better not to make our hopes up because it would really just frustrate you or annoy if ever these things wont really be happening on upcoming years to come but to presume
that halving event is really fast approaching although as i said that we might neither seeing significant price increase or not into those events or times.

Price is always been unpredictable and there's no way that we could make out some patterns and make out predictions which somewhat we are making ourselves so sure that it would be happening.
Thats not how this market works imho.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Derbind

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2022, 05:11:44 AM

The popularity and demand of bitcoin has risen tremendously in the past few years. People recognise bitcoin as the ‘ultimate crypto’ with the most secure and reliable blockchain network and with the highest rate of growth. That is why even during the bear market, people are taking this opportunity to buy bitcoin, and its demand is increasing more.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2022, 05:51:24 AM

Bitcoin may not go all bullish until 2023 but it will definitely take us out of the bear market.
What it basically means is that we will soon see a bottom of bitcoin price and then start rising upwards.
But we will face many corrections inbetween and it will take quite some time to go back to the ATH level.
May be by the end of 2023 we can come out of the bear trend completely and start going bullish in 2024.
That's what I think and things can go differently ofcourse.
I can relate but I don't think we will be out of the bear market until we are actually out of the bear market. What am I saying, if you look at January- march 2022 when this market was already in a dip, we could have believed that there is a reversal in play as BTC price went from around $33k+ to $48k+ and after that, the market started declining again. So, even what we are seeing now with BTC price might be the same and this is expected with price action even in Bull season, however, I do agree that the market might not see a new ATH until after the BTC Halving.
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 714

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 11:39:43 AM

Bitcoin may not go all bullish until 2023 but it will definitely take us out of the bear market.
What it basically means is that we will soon see a bottom of bitcoin price and then start rising upwards.
But we will face many corrections inbetween and it will take quite some time to go back to the ATH level.
May be by the end of 2023 we can come out of the bear trend completely and start going bullish in 2024.
That's what I think and things can go differently ofcourse.
I can relate but I don't think we will be out of the bear market until we are actually out of the bear market. What am I saying, if you look at January- march 2022 when this market was already in a dip, we could have believed that there is a reversal in play as BTC price went from around $33k+ to $48k+ and after that, the market started declining again. So, even what we are seeing now with BTC price might be the same and this is expected with price action even in Bull season, however, I do agree that the market might not see a new ATH until after the BTC Halving.

As I was saying earlier, we can see the signs of a potential recovery as bitcoin is currently trading around $23500.
There might be a chance that $20000 could have been the bottom of bitcoin if the price sustains the current levels.
In that case we might see repeated corrections with the price of bitcoin upwards in every correction.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 31, 2022, 07:42:07 PM

As I was saying earlier, we can see the signs of a potential recovery as bitcoin is currently trading around $23500.
There might be a chance that $20000 could have been the bottom of bitcoin if the price sustains the current levels.
In that case we might see repeated corrections with the price of bitcoin upwards in every correction.
The difference between having some sort of amazing improvement and having some sort of ignorance about bitcoins increase is the difference people who make a lot of profit and people who are too late.

Bull is a forgiving period, so you could not buy bitcoin from 20k to 50k and you would still get in and make money because then you would make money from the rest of the increase and then there would be plenty of weird coins and tokens that people would throw money at. This is why I have to say that we are at the verge of a bull run right now, it is already started, and people could wait and be too late, but we will make more money than them, and yet they will not make a loss neither.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: