Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:30:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just my one cent advice  (Read 1088 times)
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 02:49:22 PM

Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:06:17 PM

I do know what you meant about that but remember that if the situation can change anytime. if the blockchain already fully used by so many people and it will not be easily to be replaced by a new blockchain. I just wanna try to remind you if you can use the new poroject as investment for the future but remember that if this is also a big gambling for you. The fact that if this time people known that so well. investing in the new project is not a bad thing at all but the result may be giving you a lose.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Queenboss
Copper Member

Activity: 170
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 03:38:20 PM

Anyone noticing new projects still raising millions of dollars? Mohash and Dynamic for example, I think new projects will replace lots of top altcoins in coming years and my advice to young investors is to find new projects to mix with their portfolio, remember that Matic, Polkadot, Avalnache are once all new projects in 2018/2019..

The cryptocurrency industry is faced with rapid development and that explains why we have several short lived projects. I agree with you that in the coming years we'll be having more new projects replace the existing ones. It's no news that projects are lunched daily and the industry is characterized by massive competition and it's a situation of survival of the fittest.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 03:56:54 PM

Do you have any resources for the two projects you said? All I saw were these links. I'm unsure if they are related to what you posted.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic/

And I can't even find anything with mohash. Lol. Can you send or post some links?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 05:40:46 PM

Now is a difficult time for the crypto industry, but for some, this is a time of fear, and for some, the best opportunities to enter or launch a project. Based on past years, there is a high probability that it is at such a time that the most influential and profitable projects are born. Hard times are just the beginning of a new phase and new investment opportunities. Specify the sites of the projects you indicated (Mohash and Dynamic) and I will conduct an analysis for myself.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 05:45:20 PM

If they can using "Launchpad" is really easy.

You can take examples from Polkastarter, and other launchpads. They always sold out the token project using their service, because most the time with launchpad the investor no need to make a research. They rushing buying, without make their own research.

Want to get faster profit by using launchpad. If the project without launchpad, the alternative paid promotion with influencer.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 05:51:57 PM

~
Not sure also where did the OP get that and I thought he was intentionally shilling that project which happens in this board a lot, lol.
I just assume it is a random project thrown by the OP.
I don't care nonetheless if OP shares it or not.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 06:38:28 PM

During the last Bull run i mainly invested into new and upcoming projects because i am part of a few launchpads and there i could take part in the private sale of new projects. During the height of the last bullrun in may 2021 my portfolio had a significant value, at least for my standards, but sadly now the portfolio value is now down at least 95% from it's ATH.
That is the reason why i don't really follow new and upcoming projects at the moment and why i have never heard of Mohash and Dynamic before.
It can definitely be true though that if projects are confident enough to launch during a bear market like these and are still doing well, then the chance that they will be pretty big projects in the future is definitely there.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 07:41:33 PM

You may be right, but it's not entirely possible to suggest that a particular project has the same potential. Because we've seen a lot of downs and downs of scam projects that just take profits and walk away with millions of dollars. Especially the shitcoins which this year have damaged the crypto market. Precisely with the current phenomenon, people will be much more careful in paying attention to new projects.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 07:46:32 PM

Why is it hard to believe? I saw it on the news today and if you are following top 7 ico channel on telegram you would have seen the news, here is the link already.

www.theblock.co/post/155068/sequoia-and-quona-lead-6-million-seed-round-for-defi-protocol-mohash

www.theblock.co/post/154562/dynamic-web3-authentication-crypto-startup-raises-funding-a16z

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Kalchef

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 07:56:08 PM

You mean the dynamic wallet or just dynamic? The name isn't new in crypto space that's why I ask.

Many new projects will be born for sure and yes I believe some of them will bring investors high returns but you have to be careful of scam projects because at this point on many new scam projects will show up as well.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:20:47 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 05:04:24 PM by wxa7115

We know that the bear markets will bring down a lot of the coins currently in the market and make them disappear, and we also know that many developers will see this and try to take advantage of the situation and take the market share of those coins for their own projects.

However while all of that is true this is not the moment to blindly invest in a coin with an uncertain future when not only this market but the whole world economy is having huge issues and we are about the enter a recession, if we are not in one already, right now is the moment to play it safe, and investing in a bunch of altcoins no one has ever heard about is not the definition of safe of the majority of those investing in this market.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1383

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:47:52 PM

This is good advice, but new projects that have potential will need someone who is an expert in hunting them, but for a new investor, the top coins will be more secure for him because of the large number of new projects in the market, which will make him confused in choosing the right project and he may choose a new project that does not have goals or market value and anchor it The case until he finds his capital has become shitcoins, so he has to constantly check new projects in the market and listen to reviews from experts about the projects he wants to invest.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:50:54 PM

~
Never heard of that "Dynamic" ever even back in the years, so I guess it was just some projects that OP managed to stumble upon and just call it a good project while indeed it should have long time ago, lol.
....and yes there could even be clones of whatever Dynamic that is that could scam people.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 09:55:44 PM

New projects can rise up to the top but then again, it will depend on how good the project is so its really advisable to analyze before you invest on new projects, usually it takes time before they reached the peak and get the attention of big investors so having more patience is also a requirement. They are all came from a new project status, its just that they continue work and implement good updates, that’s why top coins right now are still performing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 10:46:29 PM

Remains to be seen, a lot of projects have raised millions of dollars as well but they all failed.

And what makes you think that they will replace such altcoins that have been established already? What unique use case they can offer?

I'm sorry but we should be careful, specially some random guy giving newbie investment advise about certain projects.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 10:52:38 PM

You need to drop some proof because not everyone know these projects you are talking about, new projects are more risky than old popular altcoins, it's true that you can make a lot of money from new altcoins but the risk involved is not encouraging.

It's because there are no proof, this are all speculations and marketing strategy of some new coins to displace those old, but that seldom happens. If there is a new project that is great then it will succeed and compete wit the best, by not totally replace them, that is the wrong mindset for a new project.

I'm sorry but I'm not going to take your advise. Matic, Polkadot and Avalance are projects born out of the bear market. But they succeeded because they have a solid members behind, some of them came from ETH project itself.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2058
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 11:19:44 PM

Are you sure there is still any? Moreover during this bearish period? This will be interesting, right? But commonly, higher profits will also have higher risks. We may sometimes expect that a certain project will rise up and have a very high pump. But on the other hand, the price may be able to drop very quickly. That is why it is risky.
But f we know the way and have been usual fro this, this can be a good chance to buy the alctoins and utilize thepum price after that to sell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2022, 11:23:11 PM

Even a new project may not be able to grow up big as old project you mentioned in your thread, what products do they offer, what developments are they planning,  sometimes something that also is clearly structured can crash in the future, like the Luna incident this year. It also this very risky give advice a new project to a new investor, if it is not clear who is the person behind this project. But new projects are also not completely bad, we just have to be more careful in investing, there are hundreds of new projects maybe only one or two can be successful. Not wise to add new projects to the portfolio if not supported by a thorough analysis, in addition the whole market is currently dominated by bears.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2022, 11:38:43 PM

There will always be new projects that could give us short term profits, but remember we are not here for short term profiting, but certainly for long term investments that could give us more huge and clearer profits. However, if you want to engage in new projects which you think have high potentials, then just invest an amount you can afford to lose. After all, investments take risks, there is no guarantee when to make profits and when is not. So always invest with caution and as much as possible, invest in established coins that have proven their utility cases already.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: