Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Are Buying  (Read 3100 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1677

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2022, 10:16:13 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

A simple reason is enough to understand why it is good to make ourselves among he strong hands. People continue to buy whenever the market turn negative. At that moment fear too accompanies thinking whether the recovery will happen or not. The simple answer for this, we need to calculate the percentage of people into cryptocurrency last year and this year. With time the users have increased, usage have increased and so will be the demand. This shows the supply demand mechanism push the price harder.

What's crypto?  We are talking about bitcoin in this thread.

Crypto is the hopeless attempt at copycatting the concept of Bitcoin in hopes they will create something even better. After all these years, Bitcoin is still at the top. Personally I am super ok with Bitcoin being at the top. And crypto itself serves as an everlasting, perpetual reminder that nothing can top Bitcoin. Especially in times when centralized exchanges are showing their real faces. And not only their faces but also the faces of the people standing behind them, waiting greedily with open hands for their share of the loot.

But you are right, this is the Bitcoin forum. Lets not talk about bad investments here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 12:03:07 AM

A simple reason is enough to understand why it is good to make ourselves among he strong hands. People continue to buy whenever the market turn negative. At that moment fear too accompanies thinking whether the recovery will happen or not. The simple answer for this, we need to calculate the percentage of people into cryptocurrency last year and this year. With time the users have increased, usage have increased and so will be the demand. This shows the supply demand mechanism push the price harder.
Crypto is the hopeless attempt at copycatting the concept of Bitcoin in hopes they will create something even better. After all these years, Bitcoin is still at the top. Personally I am super ok with Bitcoin being at the top. And crypto itself serves as an everlasting, perpetual reminder that nothing can top Bitcoin. Especially in times when centralized exchanges are showing their real faces. And not only their faces but also the faces of the people standing behind them, waiting greedily with open hands for their share of the loot.

But you are right, this is the Bitcoin forum. Lets not talk about bad investments here.

I guess I am turning into a wee bit of a troll about the topic, because in some sense, I give little shits about whether members choose to use and/or to parrot sloppy language and some folks are having difficulties even placing where king daddy is at in relationship to the various other "related" projects in the space.

I am not even claiming to be any kind of a "bitcoin" genius because it seems to me that bitcoin is quite difficult to know or even to have any concrete senses in regards to whether bitcoin is going to end up being more successful that it already has been....

There is no putting the genie back into the bottle - yet there are still questions the ways in which bitcoin's network effects continue to play out and the extent to which real people are able to figure out what is the prize and to keep their eyes on the prize.. to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff... or to recognize various snake oils and snake oil salesmen and a variety of ways that any of us might be humbled by gambling with bitcoin or some related project.  How much are we investing into bitcoin?  Are we over doing it, under doing it or getting  distracted into "diversifying" too much into various shit projects? 

How well are we managing our risks?  I am not claiming to be perfect in the risk management department either, but I feel that I can still recognize a variety of ways in which I am NOT going to gamble with my limited finances, limited time, limited mental energies and even my abilities to engage in a sufficient amount of critical thinking in order to attempt to understand if I am sufficiently attempting to understand what is bitcoin as compared to various other related projects - which would include attempting to understand if the use of "crypto" or "cryptocurrency" helps me to understand what is bitcoin and how it might compare with "related" projects.  Is there even such a thing as "crypto?"    I hear the term quite frequently... and sometimes, I use the term myself.. but when I hear others use the term, I bet a vast majority of times, I don't know what the fuck they are talking about when using the term... so I am likely going to keep asking for clarification regarding the term.. and some folks will ignore my question, some will attempt to respond, and some will likely not understand why the question was asked.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
LDL

Activity: 588
Merit: 582

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 06:11:53 AM

Strong hands are buying bitcoin.

Whales are buying bitcoins
Sometime during the month of September October, many anonymous entities, individuals transferred $3.12 billion worth of Bitcoins to various wallets.  When the Bitcoin market crossed the $19,000 support line, 166,000 Bitcoins were transferred to various wallets.

Intelligent investors are buying bitcoin

Governments are accumulating bitcoin
Some countries governments already hoarded and still hoarding bitcoin for better market.. here some big investors and holders organisations bitcoin amounts....

China's 194000 BTC
Ukraine 46351 BTC
United States 44000 BTC
Bulgaria 200000 BTC
Salvador 2381 BTC
Finland 1981 BTC
Georgia 66 BTC

Some Global organizations/companies still holding bitcoin

Gray-scale Bitcoin trust 643572 BTC
Riot Blockchain Inc 6827 BTC
Hut 8 mining Corp 8687 BTC
Coinbase Global Inc 9000 BTC
Block .Inc 8027 BTC
Tesla.inc 10725 BTC ( Elon already sold some amounts)

NB: Bulgaria and United States seized respectively 200k and 44k BTC in 2017 and 2015 respectively and kept them for further criminals investigation.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fiatless

Activity: 546
Merit: 519

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 09:25:42 AM

I guess I am turning into a wee bit of a troll about the topic, because in some sense, I give little shits about whether members choose to use and/or to parrot sloppy language and some folks are having difficulties even placing where king daddy is at in relationship to the various other "related" projects in the space.

I am not even claiming to be any kind of a "bitcoin" genius because it seems to me that bitcoin is quite difficult to know or even to have any concrete senses in regards to whether bitcoin is going to end up being more successful that it already has been....

There is no putting the genie back into the bottle - yet there are still questions the ways in which bitcoin's network effects continue to play out and the extent to which real people are able to figure out what is the prize and to keep their eyes on the prize.. to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff... or to recognize various snake oils and snake oil salesmen and a variety of ways that any of us might be humbled by gambling with bitcoin or some related project.  How much are we investing into bitcoin?  Are we over doing it, under doing it or getting  distracted into "diversifying" too much into various shit projects?  

How well are we managing our risks?  I am not claiming to be perfect in the risk management department either, but I feel that I can still recognize a variety of ways in which I am NOT going to gamble with my limited finances, limited time, limited mental energies and even my abilities to engage in a sufficient amount of critical thinking in order to attempt to understand if I am sufficiently attempting to understand what is bitcoin as compared to various other related projects - which would include attempting to understand if the use of "crypto" or "cryptocurrency" helps me to understand what is bitcoin and how it might compare with "related" projects.  Is there even such a thing as "crypto?"    I hear the term quite frequently... and sometimes, I use the term myself.. but when I hear others use the term, I bet a vast majority of times, I don't know what the fuck they are talking about when using the term... so I am likely going to keep asking for clarification regarding the term.. and some folks will ignore my question, some will attempt to respond, and some will likely not understand why the question was asked.

Crypto is the short form of cryptocurrencies and it is seen as all alternative means of payment that was created and operated using encryption algorithms. People perceive crypto as all digital currency that is used to make payments. But for me crypto are other forms of digital currencies after Bitcoin. I feel bitcoin is distinct and should not be classified as crypto because the word crypto has been used and misused. Most fraudulent or scam platforms hide under the term crypto. And the majority of the setbacks bitcoin has encountered are an indirect consequence of the mismanagement of most of these wannabe coins.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 09:46:17 AM

I think the current bear run, which is certainly good opportunity to accumulate good coins at low price, will not end soon because the reason behind this negative sentiment is fundamental factors (Inflation, hike in interest rates and Ukraine war) which have affected all financial markets and Bitcoin market doesn't operate in isolation. It does get affected by economic events like stock market. Bitcoin & alts markets. I think if any positive development takes place to end war in Ukraine, then market sentiment will change quickly & funds will start flowing in all financial markets.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 01:21:49 PM

Since this like a big opportunity to hold some Bitcoin, we can buy now at any price and forget about what the Bitcoin price will be soon. This looks like an opportunity for us to hold some tokens so that we can be of an investor. The market will keep moving to any direction that we don't know so we need to be ready to hold and keep our token.

Bitcoin is a coin and not a token, tokens operates on other blockchain while coins operates on their own blockchain. Buying Bitcoin at cheap price and trading them for profit can be a good way to invest in the market and also you can do some works to be paid in Bitcoin. Whales knows the importance of buying Bitcoin now that's why they're buying in large quantities because soon Bitcoin will become costly again.

Just do as the strong hands (whales) do and you can profit like then when the market returns to its previous highs or even go pass that. You mightn't have the resources to buy as much as they buy but be sure to buy yourself some fraction of Bitcoin and hold.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 04:08:33 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2022, 04:49:54 PM by JayJuanGee

There is no putting the genie back into the bottle - yet there are still questions the ways in which bitcoin's network effects continue to play out and the extent to which real people are able to figure out what is the prize and to keep their eyes on the prize.. to be able to separate the wheat from the chaff... or to recognize various snake oils and snake oil salesmen and a variety of ways that any of us might be humbled by gambling with bitcoin or some related project.  How much are we investing into bitcoin?  Are we over doing it, under doing it or getting  distracted into "diversifying" too much into various shit projects?  

How well are we managing our risks?  I am not claiming to be perfect in the risk management department either, but I feel that I can still recognize a variety of ways in which I am NOT going to gamble with my limited finances, limited time, limited mental energies and even my abilities to engage in a sufficient amount of critical thinking in order to attempt to understand if I am sufficiently attempting to understand what is bitcoin as compared to various other related projects - which would include attempting to understand if the use of "crypto" or "cryptocurrency" helps me to understand what is bitcoin and how it might compare with "related" projects.  Is there even such a thing as "crypto?"    I hear the term quite frequently... and sometimes, I use the term myself.. but when I hear others use the term, I bet a vast majority of times, I don't know what the fuck they are talking about when using the term... so I am likely going to keep asking for clarification regarding the term.. and some folks will ignore my question, some will attempt to respond, and some will likely not understand why the question was asked.
Crypto is the short form of cryptocurrencies and it is seen as all alternative means of payment that was created and operated using encryption algorithms. People perceive crypto as all digital currency that is used to make payments. But for me crypto are other forms of digital currencies after Bitcoin. I feel bitcoin is distinct and should not be classified as crypto because the word crypto has been used and misused. Most fraudulent or scam platforms hide under the term crypto. And the majority of the setbacks bitcoin has encountered are an indirect consequence of the mismanagement of most of these wannabe coins.

It seems to me that a vast majority of the time that I am asking a member "what the fuck are you talking about?" comes when I don't know what they mean when they use the term "crypto" or "cryptocurrency."  

In the past several years (increasing since that shitcoin ethereum came into existence in around 2014/2015), it has been become increasingly more vague and even increasingly used as a kind of short-hand - and sometimes I understand that some people use the crypto reference because they are intentionally either trying to be vague or attempting to avoid using the word bitcoin, similarly to how historically there was a lot of vague-ass use of the term "blockchain," and maybe sometimes the use of one of those terms such as: crypto, cryptocurrency, blockchain is due to not even really having any real decent clue regarding the meaning of the words being used or to realize that some of those folks using such vague-ass terms are in the sloppy practice of avoiding the use of the bitcoin word.. .

Could cause some questions in regards to whether they know what bitcoin is or not?   I have had members tell me that they use the term "crypto" because everyone else does it (including in mainstream media.. or maybe even citing some rich/influential person who uses the term)... which is another form of sloppy to proclaim a legitimacy in using such vague terms merely because everyone else does it.

One good habit would be to try to use the word bitcoin if referring to bitcoin and to clarify the extent to which you might not be talking about bitcoin or if you might be referring to matters related to bitcoin or to some shitcoin, project, ICO, Defi, NFT or whatever.. or if you want to include bitcoin in your description, if you still want to use those kinds of terms. 

For sure people are free to continue to say whatever they like, and suffer the rath of others questioning their motives or their communication skills or their understanding.  Some people do not care if they are understood so long as they understand what they mean, but then again part of the issue when they speak with such vagueness, it is quite likely that they might not even realize that they do not know what they mean (even though they might believe that they know what they mean).

Also, sometimes there might some purposeful trolling, scamming or obfuscating going on when people purposefully speak with vagueness or they use the term in such a way that they are trying to suggest that bitcoin is some kind of equal to the variety of other coins being referenced such as ethereum or some other shitcoin or some project or ICO or Defi or NFT or whatever when using the term crypto.. and there are quite a few shitcoin pumpers, obfuscators, bitcoin naysayers, who consider that the use of vague terms such as crypto, cryptocurrency, blockchain, serves their purposes to be affinity scamming and also to be making false equivalencies to king daddy.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1677

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2022, 04:16:12 PM

Most fraudulent or scam platforms hide under the term crypto. And the majority of the setbacks bitcoin has encountered are an indirect consequence of the mismanagement of most of these wannabe coins.

Well there are also scams that hide under the name of Bitcoin. But yes, your assessment is correct. MOST scams are crypto, or otherwise mentioned as "altcoins" or "shitcoins", depending on the subjectively perceived quality of said coin.

But then again, the quality is always compared to Bitcoin and found lacking. Even the second biggest altcoin is centralizing itself out of relevance with PoS.

All these coins do is create lower dips and higher pumps for Bitcoin. So, thank you, I guess?

As far the name of Bitcoin being sullied: I think we should, as a community, separate "Bitcoin" from "Crypto". Which is what JJG has doing since the dawn of Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 04:50:08 PM

I think the current bear run, which is certainly good opportunity to accumulate good coins at low price, will not end soon because the reason behind this negative sentiment is fundamental factors (Inflation, hike in interest rates and Ukraine war) which have affected all financial markets and Bitcoin market doesn't operate in isolation. It does get affected by economic events like stock market. Bitcoin & alts markets. I think if any positive development takes place to end war in Ukraine, then market sentiment will change quickly & funds will start flowing in all financial markets.

I have my doubts about whether you are using the expression "fundamental factors" in a way that sufficiently and adequately accounts for bitcoin and bitcoin's current role in the economic system and its various use cases.

You are playing with danger (fire/explosives) if you believe that you have any kind of meaningful read on the need for bitcoin to go sideways or down prior to going up.

It does seem to be the case that bitcoin tends to do much better during higher liquidity periods, but also bitcoin can end up doing decently well in periods in which the dollar (and perhaps dollar-related economy such as equities) is largely going sideways.

Sure bitcoin is related to various macro-factors, and various "macro factors" can also be referred to as "fundamental factors".. and so yeah macro-factors affect bitcoin's price and bitcoin's price movement, but also there are a lot of other "fundamental factors" that specifically attempt to understand and appreciate what bitcoin is - and a likely scenario that we may well be in the midst of one of the largest transfers of wealth that has ever taken place in part due to fundamental aspects of bitcoin's paradigm shifting contribution that allows for value to be retained and transferred through information, without a third party intermediary (which means without permission).. .. so you can believe whatever you like in terms of bitcoin's possible ongoing downside or that it might not be easily pumped.. yet hopefully, normies are not sitting on their hands and/or failing to prepare for UP merely because they believe that BTC prices might go down or sideways rather than up.

salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2022, 04:51:28 PM
Merited by fillippone (2), JayJuanGee (1)

There is no good crypto everything will be "shitcoin" too and right behind the concept they just want to imitate Bitcoin but basically they can't afford it with the hope that crypto will only be a display and can't be used more than Bitcoin, Crypto is a good investment it's not clear in my opinion except bitcoin one by one.

My view on Bitcoin: This coin is incomparable to other coins and this coin will stay on top with the biggest market capitalist whereas other cryptos will just be clones where they try on new concepts and innovations but again it will be meaningless though already in such a way that it is designed for crypto functions but they cannot exceed bitcoin as number one as our investment choice.

Crypto is a bad investment and this is obvious.
Bitcoin became the best once I know what it actually does.
And nothing goes beyond that.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 05:46:38 PM

As far the name of Bitcoin being sullied: I think we should, as a community, separate "Bitcoin" from "Crypto". Which is what JJG has doing since the dawn of Bitcoin.

I will admit that there has always been various vaguenesses and misunderstandings in regards to what bitcoin is or even how bitcoin is talked about. 

When I first got into bitcoin in late 2013, there seemed to be more comparisons of bitcoin to other assets such as gold or to the dollar and to be suggesting that bitcoin was inferior to the other asset classes and currencies, and it seems that in the 2014/2015 time period people would frequently avoid using the bitcoin term by referring to the supposed "superiority of the underlying tech" such as blockchain, so it seems to me that the term crypto became more and more sloppily used around the time of the launch of ethereum in 2014/2015 and a lot of marketing going on around various other competitor shitcoins around that time which escalated more and more and so it seems that even using the term crypto and talking in vague ways with the employment of the term crypto has been getting worse and worse with the passage of time..and maybe even stepped up in recent times since 2020 (I am not sure?)..

Even though we do have quite a few people who are similarly passionate as me to continuously make attempts to clarify the difference between bitcoin and the various other projects and even to attempt to get clarify in regards to the ongoing employment of the term "crypto," and some folks will admit that they had not been speaking clearly and attempt to clarify what they were trying to say, and other folks will adamantly refuse to clarify their use of the term crypto and continuously convolute terms.. even if some of us might say that we do not know what the fuck they are talking about..... and surely, most of the ability to get away with using such vague terms will come when either the audience is not paying attention or for example if someone is interviewing a rich or powerful person and is hesitant to insist upon clarification. 

Frequently, we will see those kinds of vague juxtaposing of language in government policies and statements too (or media statements that may or may not be knowing that they are parroting government purposeful vagueness or even financial institutions who might perceive it to be in their interest to continue to be vague in regards to their understanding of what is bitcoin as compared to various crypto projects).. and it is my belief that intentional or even repetitive use of such vague terms, even when asked for clarification will show that those kinds of actors are likely purposefully engaging in such obfuscating and confusion making attempts because of their agenda to either attack bitcoin or to pump their own product... which gets us back to the need for each of us to keep our eyes on the prize..; and attempt to minimize how much we are consciously or sub-consciously allowing ourselves to be mislead by some of the sloppiness in the language at best and the purposeful misleading in the language at worse... which ONLY leaves us to blame if we fail/refuse to engage in a sufficient and adequate amount of critical thinking to at least attempt to protect ourselves... if we want to go the extra step and protect others as well, then those kinds of choices to protect others remains optional (discretionary).

[edited out]
There is no good crypto everything will be "shitcoin" too and right behind the concept they just want to imitate Bitcoin but basically they can't afford it with the hope that crypto will only be a display and can't be used more than Bitcoin, Crypto is a good investment it's not clear in my opinion except bitcoin one by one.

You still seem to be mixing up a lot of your references salad daging.  The way that you talk about something such as bitcoin versus shitcoins and how you invest may well topics that diverge. 

How you invest your time, money and psychology are quite discretionary and people will have all kinds of different preferences in terms of how much to allocate to various projects and even come to differing conclusions in regards to whether to invest at all in some projects or others or how much time that they might be able to spend... and whether they believe that there might be payoffs from such efforts.

How you talk about it seems to be another thing.. how delusional or realistic are you in the way you present information or do you adequately disclaim your level of knowledge/confidence?  Others probably cannot answer those questions for you, but if any of us is in a bitcoin thread or some kind of a quasi-public thread, then your ways of talking about such topics might well end up being challenged, and more likely to be challenged the more that they might deviate from the perceived reality of other members.. but it still does not necessarily mean that you are wrong in your own assessment, merely because you are receiving pushback..  ..

You know the factors to consider when investing in bitcoin**, and those kinds of considerations could be accounted for when considering shitcoins or various other projects as well.. including ICOs, Defi, NFTs... and then sometimes if we are considering diversification, there is a difference between diversifying into different asset classes versus diversifying within the same asset class (if you might know the difference or that something in the asset class is sufficiently different or even worth investing into).

** just for clarity.. these are some of the most important factors to consider when investing into bitcoin: cashflow, how much bitcoin we have already accumulated, our other investments, our view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, and time, skills, goals (investment/lifestyle targets) and our abilities to strategize, plan, research and learn along the way including tweaking strategies from time to time to consider trading, reallocating, use of leverage and/or financial instruments.

BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1150

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 06:00:40 PM

You know the factors to consider when investing in bitcoin**, and those kinds of considerations could be accounted for when considering shitcoins or various other projects as well.. including ICOs, Defi, NFTs... and then sometimes if we are considering diversification, there is a difference between diversifying into different asset classes versus diversifying within the same asset class (if you might know the difference or that something in the asset class is sufficiently different or even worth investing into).
Diversification of investment assets may be a good option to pursue so that one can profit from several other assets besides just bitcoin. But I think right now it will be better when they focus more on bitcoin investing rather than diversifying assets into altcoin because the current bitcoin price has given them the opportunity to get it low price.

I wouldn't recommend an ICO, Defi or anything like that for anyone at this point other than just bitcoin. If they don't invest at this point where bitcoin has lost 75% of its value since ATH, then I don't know of another best time to do so. They can still invest in altcoin at any time, but it would be better if they don't miss out on investing in bitcoin as their main investment now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Doan Ha

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 02:13:36 AM

Well, that's not surprising. Good deals are made by buying cheap, and now is a time when Bitcoin is cheap. We can't know i the next few months it could go lower, I wouldn't rule it out, but we are definitely in a clear buy zone if you plan to hold bitcoin for the long term. Uninformed retail investors usually do the opposite: they bought above $60-69k and sold recently.
The bear market has caused extreme panic to many bitcoin holders. What I know is that many investment institutions have gone bankrupt because of the decline of bitcoin. It also caused global panic for the majority of retail investors, and the belief they continued to hold for a better life was also shattered. Many investors no longer have more funds to continue to buy low-priced bitcoins. Of course, for those who have doubts about Bitcoin and do not own Bitcoin, this time may be the time to open a position. It is undeniable that profit is the goal of all investors, regardless of whether they have ideals and beliefs or not.
RolonNigel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2022, 02:50:03 AM

Whenever the price falls, the number of people buying becomes larger. A lot of the faint of heart will sell their original coins. this is normal.
However, when the price is low, it takes a long time to wait until the price rises (at this time, it will test people's patience). After the price of Bitcoin rises, those who sell will regret not holding it.
Tubicolous

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2022, 06:34:36 AM

When the market recovers, these strong hands are going to be among the successful ones. Those who understand the market sentiment well are the ones who make the most out of it.
wmaurik

Activity: 2030
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 09:59:41 AM

Whenever the price falls, the number of people buying becomes larger. A lot of the faint of heart will sell their original coins. this is normal.
However, when the price is low, it takes a long time to wait until the price rises (at this time, it will test people's patience). After the price of Bitcoin rises, those who sell will regret not holding it.
Regret does come later when everything has changed. So don't think about those who regret it from now on because everyone needs to see and take advantage of the good moments, because those who benefit will definitely never regret it even though the amount of profit is not too much. That is why one should never be weak in being patient for profits to be seen when market conditions improve and buying during a downturn is always the right move to do.

When the market recovers, these strong hands are going to be among the successful ones. Those who understand the market sentiment well are the ones who make the most out of it.
Those who are successful are those who are patient after they understand the market sentiment and make the most of it. Because there are also those who have tried to buy and run it like people have done but in the end it was not successful. And that's just a mistake they made, namely not being patient when they see the current market conditions.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
laurenB7742

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 10:50:47 AM

Diversification of investment assets may be a good option to pursue so that one can profit from several other assets besides just bitcoin. But I think right now it will be better when they focus more on bitcoin investing rather than diversifying assets into altcoin because the current bitcoin price has given them the opportunity to get it low price.

I wouldn't recommend an ICO, Defi or anything like that for anyone at this point other than just bitcoin. If they don't invest at this point where bitcoin has lost 75% of its value since ATH, then I don't know of another best time to do so. They can still invest in altcoin at any time, but it would be better if they don't miss out on investing in bitcoin as their main investment now.

Diversifying assets with altcoins is pointless, you can invest in altcoins, but that's not called diversification. If you want to diversify your investment, like JayJuanGee said, invest in other assets like real estate or gold instead of bitcoin and altcoins. I also don't hate investing in altcoins, and I agree with you that investing at this point is too risky while bitcoin is very cheap so investing in bitcoin is a perfect choice. Altcoins are only suitable for the short term and should be invested during the bull season to get good returns and minimize risks.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 02:43:55 PM

China's 194000 BTC
Ukraine 46351 BTC
United States 44000 BTC
Bulgaria 200000 BTC
Salvador 2381 BTC
Finland 1981 BTC
Georgia 66 BTC

I do no know what to believe of the news that China is holding bitcoin and even up to that huge amount for we have seen how negative China has been towards bitcoin. How sure are you of this statistics you sent here. What is your source?

And that is why they are busy buying now that the market is falling because they know a time will come when the market will fly up again.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 02:52:38 PM

China's 194000 BTC
Ukraine 46351 BTC
United States 44000 BTC
Bulgaria 200000 BTC
Salvador 2381 BTC
Finland 1981 BTC
Georgia 66 BTC

I do no know what to believe of the news that China is holding bitcoin and even up to that huge amount for we have seen how negative China has been towards bitcoin. How sure are you of this statistics you sent here. What is your source?
I quite agree with this because indeed China's news is still confusing so this is a little difficult to conclude considering they are always like anti to this but on the other hand it does not rule out the possibility that some of the big countries that have been mentioned really have it so this can to be one of their own plans actually to create negative press to make this thing bigger.
They have the authority and power, it is not difficult to raise or manipulate things like this, even though this is still only a rumor and conspiracy, the truth of which is not clear.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2022, 03:51:28 PM
Merited by Inwestour (1)

Diversifying assets with altcoins is pointless, you can invest in altcoins, but that's not called diversification. If you want to diversify your investment, like JayJuanGee said, invest in other assets like real estate or gold instead of bitcoin and altcoins. I also don't hate investing in altcoins, and I agree with you that investing at this point is too risky while bitcoin is very cheap so investing in bitcoin is a perfect choice. Altcoins are only suitable for the short term and should be invested during the bull season to get good returns and minimize risks.

There is no absolute "need" to diversify either, especially when someone is early in his/her investment and while still in the relatively early stages of building an investment portfolio..  So if someone is new to investing, and can only invest a few thousand per year, it may well be o.k. to just balance in cash and bitcoin.. and to formulate various simple accumulation strategies... after a few years, the investment portfolio may well end up growing to $20k and then to $40k, and then at some point (upon your own choosing), there might be some benefits to diversifying into some other assets .. but even then, diversification might not be necessary, so each person will need to consider how much diversification is comfortable...

As far as shitcoins are concern, I find all of them quite problematic, and sure there might be some ways to get in and out of them, yet many times there may be too many distractions from the main investments.. so individuals have to measure if they might consider 5% to 10% or some reasonable and prudent amount and maybe they feel some desire (or reason) to learn about other matters, and consider their investments of time, money and energies to help channel their learning.. which might be o.k. if it is down in moderation and does not end up devolving into some BIG distraction that ends up causing loss of focus and even loss of time and loss of some if not all of the power of compounding.. which is something that comes from investing a long time, rather than bouncing around.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: