Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:45:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Paying $20/daily to run an ad campaign for us.  (Read 1102 times)
ReachAgency (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 06:40:38 PM

Hi, we are looking for help double serving on a few crypto related e-commerce campaigns. You don't need to know anything about Google Ads, although it wouldn't hurt having a little experience. Yes, it's against Google TOS to run multiple campaigns for the same product but if we do it this way, there's little risk to either of our ad accounts.

Requirements:
- PC with stable internet connection for campaign setup.
- Credit or debit card to pay Google.
- Bitcoin wallet or PayPal to receive our payments.

You will host an ad campaign that we manage/configure for a client, in return for $20 daily just for letting us use your account. This campaign will spend a predefined amount so your first payment will consist of this + the $20 paid before the ad starts running.

You won't be asked for any of your information as I will leave that up to you to setup with Google.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave them below.

Hi, I am interested and also have been providing similar services to many people! I have many ad accounts and will allocate one account specially for you. let me know if you're interested thanks!
Be carefull of the ads you post on your google ads account, you can get banned for life if they find you are publishing blackhat ads.

Not exactly how it works. Assuming we were running blackhat ads, the account would be banned but the account holder can always create another account. As long as they're advertising something whitehat that is completely different, the ads will go live.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 06:49:57 PM

Not exactly how it works. Assuming we were running blackhat ads, the account would be banned but the account holder can always create another account. As long as they're advertising something whitehat that is completely different, the ads will go live.

your offer has been active here for more than a month. Considering that the offer is very tempting, $20 per day, you must have already had interested candidates. Usually, well-paid jobs are filled very quickly.
is there a possibility for one of them to share here their experience in working with you? (of course, not some newly created account)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hamich124D

Activity: 222
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 10:08:33 PM

your offer has been active here for more than a month. Considering that the offer is very tempting, $20 per day, you must have already had interested candidates. Usually, well-paid jobs are filled very quickly.
is there a possibility for one of them to share here their experience in working with you? (of course, not some newly created account)
I have sent him a message on tg a while back but he never replies. I don't know what he's trying to do here but he's up to no good.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2022, 10:24:35 PM

I have sent him a message on tg a while back but he never replies. I don't know what he's trying to do here but he's up to no good.

a few days ago, I find a very similar offer on Reddit. I believe he finds potential candidates there also.
the question remains, why is he still looking for new candidates and why we don't have anyone with feedback from this deal?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ReachAgency (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 08:43:58 PM

2 more campaigns to setup. PM me first come first serve.
PaulBf1

Activity: 135
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 11:15:38 AM

Few days ago, I find a very similar offer on Reddit. I believe he finds potential candidates there also.
the question remains, why is he still looking for new candidates and why we don't have anyone with feedback from this deal?

OP. Why won't you answer this simple question ? it seems like you're deliberately trying to avoid it.
ReachAgency (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 06:08:28 PM

Few days ago, I find a very similar offer on Reddit. I believe he finds potential candidates there also.

OP. Why won't you answer this simple question ? it seems like you're deliberately trying to avoid it.
Hey, thanks for your interest.

So we're working with people across different forums. Unfortunately if someone is going to leave feedback in the original thread, it will most likely be a negative experience they had working with us. Since we haven't had a negative encounter thus far, there is simply no feedback. If you'd like to be the first, you can PM me and I'll go over next steps. After you're ready, you can report back here.

Thanks
PaulBf1

Activity: 135
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 09:14:06 PM

Hey, thanks for your interest.

So we're working with people across different forums. Unfortunately if someone is going to leave feedback in the original thread, it will most likely be a negative experience they had working with us. Since we haven't had a negative encounter thus far, there is simply no feedback. If you'd like to be the first, you can PM me and I'll go over next steps. After you're ready, you can report back here.

Thanks
Alright let's try this. i have sent you a pm, will leave my feedback here if you ever followed up with your claims.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
August 25, 2022, 09:22:43 PM

Alright let's try this. i have sent you a pm, will leave my feedback here if you ever followed up with your claims.
Good luck. Just be wary(like make sure the ads aren't of phising sites, or he's not installing some malware via remote software etc)
A feedback from a forum member will help OP too(in case this offer is really genuine, which I still doubt lol).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: