Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Too much talk about gaz food news talk too much  (Read 215 times)
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1880

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 02:43:26 PM

Who cares ?
Better focus wherre to get money
And btw....why eu cant be like real lion and stop playing dull if rusia dont give gas who cares ?
Too much focus on this putin clown circus who rrally cares ?
If putin dont give dont complain be like men not some weak go take it wherr else it is new ways always.
Second point we heare on the news food crisis bla bla bla
Are the cows starting to give less milk? Off course not cows are good they give same ammount of milk.
Also chickens give eggs still no problem tropical banansas fruits all here no problem.

Lets not focus on fake problems and one way not working you find the other way but dont complain and cry
If one shop dont have food i go other one then if shops stores ply this nonsense crisis game i go dorectly to farmers i dont take a part of those dull games.
Everyday we hear about putin bla bla blahhh food gas...c mon we are lions amd wolfes we dont care and dont cry about nothing.
Too many people complain dont complain find ways thts it
World is businesss if one supplier dont give you to the next one and russia is not the only one nato is so big they can invade africa and just take it for cheap in one day and news mot even gona talk about it so simple
Thts so simple

Firstly, I will clarify - only countries with strong corruption associated with the Kremlin were "flirting" with a terrorist country. For example, these are countries, or rather governments, such as Germany, Italy, France, Hungary ... Some of them even primitively and openly sabotage the processes of fighting a terrorist country (Russia).
But young Europe, and especially those countries where someone remembers what the Kremlin’s power is (this is essentially a different face of Nazism) did as you say - they sent terrorist Russia and its resources as far as possible, and switched to alternative suppliers, and diversified more your energy market! Which is smart and safe! Those who once sold themselves to the Kremlin ghouls for money have made their countries hostages, and they will not be able to get away from the problem so easily. They will go through a difficult but necessary "cleansing", and I hope they will receive an eternal inoculation from contacts with such vile regimes as the Kremlin.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 06:37:14 PM

Oh god, I might have never encountered a post with that much ignorance.

Ukraine is known as the bread basket of the whole Europe which means that sooner or later you must understand that the whole Europe does get it's grains delivered from there ( mostly) at a much cheaper and affordable price as well.

Russia is not only destroying that port but it is also making things worse for the people living in Ukraine, personally I do think it's preety sad that we can be all might and ignore the plight of millions.

It's not just about you, it's the whole world, people care, I care and more than that, you should too. Focus on making the world a better place and focus on making white money ofcourse but don't write posts like this.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 12:18:55 PM

Lets not focus on fake problems and one way not working you find the other way but dont complain and cry
If one shop dont have food i go other one then if shops stores ply this nonsense crisis game i go dorectly to farmers i dont take a part of those dull games.
Everyday we hear about putin bla bla blahhh food gas...c mon we are lions amd wolfes we dont care and dont cry about nothing.
If you are annoyed with it then simply ignore it but some people just can't because for them this is important to know if what are the situation of their country or in the whole world. Don't say that focus only on the money because money will still be useless if we don't solve those problems we talked about earlier.

There are still jobs you can find offline or online to get money but the purchasing power of your money can get lesser because of the increase of the price in the goods. I am sure you will still complain because of that fact. You're right, russia isn't only the one where we can get gas. That's why other countries that try to supply gas but the only problem is they are a bit pricey.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 01:45:49 PM

If you are annoyed with it then simply ignore it but some people just can't because for them this is important to know if what are the situation of their country or in the whole world. Don't say that focus only on the money because money will still be useless if we don't solve those problems we talked about earlier.

There are still jobs you can find offline or online to get money but the purchasing power of your money can get lesser because of the increase of the price in the goods. I am sure you will still complain because of that fact. You're right, russia isn't only the one where we can get gas. That's why other countries that try to supply gas but the only problem is they are a bit pricey.

It will depend on the scoop of your work but if you don't do anything with it and just a watcher maybe better to ignore the issues and let the government do their work to solve it and focus only on things which can provide you some quality results. Getting stressed on unnecessary things will just cause you head ache so we better focus on ourselves and keep those negative out of the business.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2022, 11:52:42 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2022, 12:29:44 AM by mm2543363580

Now there is another big problem coming up - since the world is interconnected and there after-effects are long lasting. Some thing happens in one part of the world and country in the remotes corner faces it.
The ripple effect lasts for a very longer period of time.
Now we have another one - about Taiwan and China coming in - and US representative are already there - hola.

What else is new! the world is already experiencing a lot of hardship as a result of both political, social or economic problems coming up every time. so whatever is coming from china and Taiwan will only come to join the already chaotic world.
And as for the @op, some of us already familiar with his 'free speech' he has a lot to say.  Wink
News outlets needs a story to tell otherwise they won't be in business, if you don't find them interesting it is a matter of changing the channel with just a click.
If we look back how much damage we have made to the much hurting world.
i. COVID
2: Afghan - US war
3: Russia - Ukrain War
4: Coming in new - GAZA
5: COMING UP NEXT - CHINA AND TAIWAN

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: