Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:16:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little tip discovered for instant exchanges  (Read 145 times)
libert19 (OP)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 09:44:32 AM

They have different 'minimum amounts' for different pairs.

If ever feel stuck and feel like you are below minimum then try different pairs. Tron, hive and similar low transaction fee blockchain work best, thereon convert to coin/token you came to exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 05:30:02 PM

You're right, Tron usually has the lowest minimum and fee of all exchanges for you to switch and transfer out your little assets. I remember LTC use to be a good alternative for low minimum amounts too. Then also Doge too before it becomes a high price meme coin like today.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1654
Merit: 687

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2022, 05:37:22 PM
Merited by tranthidung (1)

That's a good moment to try Bitcoin LN: on my favorite instant exchange the minimum amount on LN is much lower than on-chain.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids Exchange LN (20 coins). 1% fee. No KYC <€50/month
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Foru[url=https://bitcointalk.org/m
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 06:29:26 PM

That is, if you want your funds to be on the Tron blockchain or any other smart-contract blockchain in general in the first place lol. Really, there nothing much to do on most blockchains outside of Ethereum and Solana; so it's either Ethereum, Solana, or good 'ol bitcoin for me.

If we're talking about CEX withdrawals and Solana is not accepted for withdrawals, then I just leave the dust on the exchange until I make another deposit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 08:58:44 PM

That is, if you want your funds to be on the Tron blockchain or any other smart-contract blockchain in general in the first place lol. Really, there nothing much to do on most blockchains outside of Ethereum and Solana; so it's either Ethereum, Solana, or good 'ol bitcoin for me.
Solana!  Cheesy
Eveytime I see that name, it petrifies me. Just yesterday, there was another saga about the blockchain not forgetting its outages. I am not sure if I should personally consider it one of the top blockchain projects anymore

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 09:53:05 PM

They have different 'minimum amounts' for different pairs.

If ever feel stuck and feel like you are below minimum then try different pairs. Tron, hive and similar low transaction fee blockchain work best, thereon convert to coin/token you came to exchange.
TRON is really a good option and with a lower minimum plus their fees are not that big compare to other coins.
If you are just on that exchange to trade your tokens, this can be your best option but I suggest not to stay on a smaller site longer because for me its not safe and its always good to use the top exchanges but don't ever put big money on any exchanges.
RILWAN

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

Global peace initiative

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:31:23 PM

In my early days in trading i used to be stuck with this problem ,where my balance in not enough to carry out the trade, and instead of looking for a lower tier I will just stick it that way. But now that am well informed I don't commit such error any more

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:49:03 PM

In my early days in trading i used to be stuck with this problem ,where my balance in not enough to carry out the trade, and instead of looking for a lower tier I will just stick it that way. But now that am well informed I don't commit such error any more

I believe, this will be one of the learnings that a crypto trader will acquire at the beginning.
At some point, we will understand that each exchange has their own minimum amount of trades.
Just like for example, binance, most trading pairs, you can execute at the min of 10USD equivalent.
So if your coins are below in that amount, you can't trade and need to add more if you want to complete your order.
mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 03, 2022, 10:56:27 PM

Solana!  Cheesy
Eveytime I see that name, it petrifies me. Just yesterday, there was another saga about the blockchain not forgetting its outages. I am not sure if I should personally consider it one of the top blockchain projects anymore

It has its fair share of problems(outages due to being spammed to death), but the first article was false. No post mortem for now, but it's highly likely to be because of Slope wallet. Pretty much a wallet exploit, which can happen to literally any other blockchain.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
libert19 (OP)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 02:55:23 AM

That is, if you want your funds to be on the Tron blockchain or any other smart-contract blockchain in general in the first place lol.

No, you then convert from that cheaper coin to coin you came to exchange in first place.

Yesterday, wanted to convert 1 dot to hive. For this pair, minimum was 1.4 dot, so first converted 1 dot to tron (this pair had 0.6 dot minimum) and then tron to hive. Hope it's not confusing.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2022, 12:21:34 PM

Solana!  Cheesy

It has its fair share of problems(outages due to being spammed to death), but the first article was false. No post mortem for now, but it's highly likely to be because of Slope wallet. Pretty much a wallet exploit, which can happen to literally any other blockchain.
If we are just talking about some instant or cheap fees and fast transactions and forgot about what recently happened with Slope or Solana hack then Solana for me is a good choice or alternative.
There are already lot of platform on Solana that you can exchange different tokens to one another in just few clicks with small transaction fees and fast confirmation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 02:29:28 PM

That is, if you want your funds to be on the Tron blockchain or any other smart-contract blockchain in general in the first place lol.

No, you then convert from that cheaper coin to coin you came to exchange in first place.

Yesterday, wanted to convert 1 dot to hive. For this pair, minimum was 1.4 dot, so first converted 1 dot to tron (this pair had 0.6 dot minimum) and then tron to hive. Hope it's not confusing.
It's already confused some here. I think only a few who did this kind of minimum trade can understand. So it isn't about minimum fees to transfer your asset from the exchange but trying to find a 'bridge' that is even lower than the minimum amount in the direct pair.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
August 04, 2022, 09:14:18 PM
Merited by kensaii (1)

It's already confused some here. I think only a few who did this kind of minimum trade can understand. So it isn't about minimum fees to transfer your asset from the exchange but trying to find a 'bridge' that is even lower than the minimum amount in the direct pair.
At first it was indeed confusing but if you take time to read it and understand it again and again, you will eventually get what he was saying there. If I remember I think I already did that same strategy but only on different coins because I mostly deal with smaller amounts. This is time, effort and money consuming because of the left and right fees but it was worth it overall.

I only don't know if it's worth it to share this idea because I think this was too common already and many of us here already knows this trick. This can be done not only in instant exchanges or decentralized exchanges but also on centralized exchanges as well.

mk4
Legendary

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 05, 2022, 06:46:45 PM

If we are just talking about some instant or cheap fees and fast transactions and forgot about what recently happened with Slope or Solana hack then Solana for me is a good choice or alternative.

Just a quick note that the Solana protocol itself didn't get hacked, just one of the ecosystem wallets. Just as how if BlueWallet gets hacked(a.k.a. a critical vulnerability), it doesn't mean Bitcoin got hacked.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████