Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the planet really need saving?  (Read 623 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 02:02:17 PM

We can't save the planet. Why not? Because we can't even save ourselves.

The planet has millions of cubic miles. But we are so tiny that you could easily fit all the volume of all people into 2 cubic miles. We are nothing.

However, we exist. That means that the One Who made the planet, also made us. We need to look to Him to find salvation for ourselves. He will take care of the planet.

Cool
The only good thing about making the planet green is that we are saving the world and saving our health too
I am very impressed from the people were making small gardening groups and making small investment

People don't want to make the planet green. How do we know? Because they want to get rid of the CO2, the plant food that makes the planet green.

People listen to the false advertising that says that CO2 is bad. But the best gardening is done in greenhouses that have added CO2 in the atmosphere.

People are mixed up regarding how to save the planet. First, they can't do it; the planet saves itself. Second, they don't have any reason to do it; the planet saves itself. Third, they need to figure out how to save themselves before they can even really think about saving the planet.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 02:31:34 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2022, 03:31:56 PM by beej

I think we as a species on this planet need saving. We have
always relied on earth’s resources to thrive. The planet is
going through changes right now with climate change,
emissions and rising sea levels. A considerable aftermath
and consequence with man’s industrialization and abuse to
nature, which unfortunately over time will lead to our demise
if no conclusive amount of action and process would make a
great impact on the problem. I think it’s speeding up more in
the last 10 years, that movie Waterworld is like a foreshadowing
glimpse to what we are gonna be dealing with in the next 30
to 50 years. The planet is saving itself, with all these crazy  
calamities occurring everywhere, the scary changes thats
happening and will continue to happen is a process in itself.
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 03:08:14 PM

World Economic Forum is making a lot of plans to "build back better" like you said. one of the aspect is that they want to make a net-zero world that no more carbon emissions out more than the planet can afford. in reality, if you look at the other side of this, they are wanting to make people own nothing too. some random banks in Sweden is already pushing out credit cards based on your carbon footprints, which was a literal conspiracy about ten years ago.

The modern green initiatives don't do much to actually stop climate change so the question to ask is whether people should feel comfortable paying 2x-3x their energy cost in order to reduce carbon emissions by using renewable/cleaner energy sources. And by doing so, making only a fractional impact on global average temperature increases over the next 100 years. Most people wouldn't even pay 1.1x their current energy costs even if it made a more sizeable impact than what the projections show. Russia, India, China, don't have any intentions on reducing their emissions any time soon.

The green energy hippies would rather have you freeze to death in the winter than emit carbon pollution.
this is real. an appropriate amount of carbon emissions rather keeps the soil on the good standing. greenhouse gases cause global warming, but doesn't mean not even an entity would need it. even the forest needs some carbon emissions to keep its life going. to make it a net-zero, we are supposed to make use of those pollutions and not reducing it.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 04:07:18 PM

The planet has millions of cubic miles. But we are so tiny that you could easily fit all the volume of all people into 2 cubic miles. We are nothing.

However, we exist. That means that the One Who made the planet, also made us. We need to look to Him to find salvation for ourselves. He will take care of the planet.

Cool
The only good thing about making the planet green is that we are saving the world and saving our health too
I am very impressed from the people were making small gardening groups and making small investment

Outside of a few people here and there, most of us live only 100 years, if that. Since the saving of our health doesn't seem to increase the saving of our life very much, maybe we are totally going about it in the wrong way.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 10:23:00 PM

Outside of a few people here and there, most of us live only 100 years, if that. Since the saving of our health doesn't seem to increase the saving of our life very much, maybe we are totally going about it in the wrong way.

Cool
Planet - our society - and our home ==everything thing needs saving
And its a good practice - I like those people who dont waste water. I have seen people who have mangers putting the sink waste water to the toilet so they do not flush clean water.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 06:33:20 PM

Cool
And its a good practice - I like those people who dont waste water. I have seen people who have mangers putting the sink waste water to the toilet so they do not flush clean water.

All right. If everything needs saving, what does it all need saving from? Some form of destruction that we don't really know much of anything about, and that we can barely see or find? What is this destruction?

Isn't the destruction death? I mean, what good does saving the planet do for you after you are dead? Do you think that you can feel stuff in the grave, or after you have been cremated? Are you really smart enough to know what is best for your family and all the other families in the future? And once you are gone, do you really think that you will be able to feel proud about yourself because you helped someone?

People don't even know the laws of physics well enough to know if they are doing a good job of saving anything. And it is even more difficult when a person has to sort all of the propaganda and lies out of it to know what is real.

The best anyone can do is prepare his children for a life that helps them in their little piece of living that they do. Forget saving the planet. At least forget it until you can save yourself from death. You can't do it, anyway.

Cool

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 06:48:05 PM

Cool

All right. If everything needs saving, what does it all need saving from? Some form of destruction that we don't really know much of anything about, and that we can barely see or find? What is this destruction?

Isn't the destruction death? I mean, what good does saving the planet do for you after you are dead? Do you think that you can feel stuff in the grave, or after you have been cremated? Are you really smart enough to know what is best for your family and all the other families in the future? And once you are gone, do you really think that you will be able to feel proud about yourself because you helped someone?

People don't even know the laws of physics well enough to know if they are doing a good job of saving anything. And it is even more difficult when a person has to sort all of the propaganda and lies out of it to know what is real.

The best anyone can do is prepare his children for a life that helps them in their little piece of living that they do. Forget saving the planet. At least forget it until you can save yourself from death. You can't do it, anyway.

Cool
I fail to understand what you are talking about - but that is true we all need to save a little to save the planet
Some people are so concern about the planet that they even care for their carbon foot prints.
Even I know someone - they walk bear food. Even on airports and in the aircraft - I dont know why but they do

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 07:01:23 PM

Cool

Cool
I fail to understand what you are talking about - but that is true we all need to save a little to save the planet
Some people are so concern about the planet that they even care for their carbon foot prints.
Even I know someone - they walk bear food. Even on airports and in the aircraft - I dont know why but they do

They say that the population of the earth is 8 billion, now. Where will we get food to feed everybody? More CO2 helps the plants grow better. It's common knowledge in may books... and in use in greenhouses where they add CO2 to help the plants grow better.

Big money people want the population to be reduced so they have an easier time of ruling over people. So they make up the story that CO2 is bad for the planet. If they can get the CO2 to stop, maybe people will starve to death for lack of food.

The only reason why anybody thinks about their carbon footprint is because they were trained to think about it through advertising by big money. They think about it, but haven't done the experimenting themselves to see how it really works. They just believe. It's their religion.

Meanwhile, they miss the religion in life that is important, Christianity.

Cool

Theones

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 09:02:12 PM

They say that the population of the earth is 8 billion, now. Where will we get food to feed everybody? More CO2 helps the plants grow better. It's common knowledge in may books... and in use in greenhouses where they add CO2 to help the plants grow better.

Big money people want the population to be reduced so they have an easier time of ruling over people. So they make up the story that CO2 is bad for the planet. If they can get the CO2 to stop, maybe people will starve to death for lack of food.

The only reason why anybody thinks about their carbon footprint is because they were trained to think about it through advertising by big money. They think about it, but haven't done the experimenting themselves to see how it really works. They just believe. It's their religion.

Meanwhile, they miss the religion in life that is important, Christianity.

Cool
It is good to care a bit more towards the society and the planet.
Saving a little - be it water - forests or the food - our planet will be a better place to live

shaddyblinkz

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 08:14:15 AM

"Save the earth", "Save the Ocean", "Save the forests", "The earth is bleeding" etc are very common phrases we come across in this century. What is funny is that humans aren't even looking at saving themselves (like "Save the humans"  Cheesy) except shelling the shit out of ourselves in the name of wars based on egos of our leaders.

From what I see, The earth doesn't give a damn on whether we try to save it or not. We found the Earth here, and we shall probably go extinct at one point and leave it behind, just like the dinosaurs are now a distant history to it. The earth will always heal no matter what.

All this "Save the earth" projects or themes won't make sense if a random asteroid came from nowhere and hit our planet, wiping out everyone. I think our priorities are misplaced. We should be looking at saving each other, avoid pointless wars and survive peacefully.
If it were up to me, I'd say we all need to go back to riding bicycles as we did as kids, we're becoming too lazy and need some exercise
Let's say NO to CO (carbon monoxide) emission
Let's save this planet
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 06:15:11 PM

Isaiah, Jesus, and the Revelation in the Bible all say that not only the planet will be destroyed, but the whole Universe, as well.

Cool

mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 09:33:57 PM

Isaiah, Jesus, and the Revelation in the Bible all say that not only the planet will be destroyed, but the whole Universe, as well.

Cool
That is correct and that day will be the day of judgement when the whole will be destroyed - that too is the muslim belief
But then again in no book it is said - to damage the world around you.

meser#

Activity: 1260
Merit: 957

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 11:20:32 PM

Actually, yes it's very necessary mate. There is a research called "world overshoot day". This research about humanity's annual demand on nature and what the world can provide in a year. As you can see on the picture we are almost reach it half. Every year getting worse and worse therefore we need to save earth. As Hubert Reeves said “We're at war with nature. If we win, we're lost.” (https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/9989921-we-re-at-war-with-nature-if-we-win-we-re-lost)

source:https://www.footprintnetwork.org/
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 11:42:47 PM

Sometimes I think, the earth really needs to be saved. However, I think again, that people are increasing day by day. For example, if we want to save the earth, that's great. But I think it might be in vain. Regarding human needs that are getting bigger day by day, maybe one day the earth will run out of nature, so saving the earth has an effect or not.

If humans are increasing, of course the place on earth will also be fuller, from year to year. Well, if we do the rescue, maybe it's only temporary, and it won't be forever. Saving the earth is good, and good. But it only lasts a moment, and can't last forever.
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 11:59:15 PM

Cool
That is correct and that day will be the day of judgement when the whole will be destroyed - that too is the muslim belief
But then again in no book it is said - to damage the world around you.
So many things is going to happen later when this world is going to end so we need to get prepared for it whether we believe it or not. The world is becoming polluted everyday by day and there is fast need to clean the Earth of it waste and pollution if not we will going to end up one day getting sick one after the other with any sign

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Techkoy407

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:58:50 AM

what must be saved first is human consciousness itself,
because many people are not aware, this beautiful earth has been eroded by irresponsible people.

conscience, which must first be planted and saved,
without a good conscience it will be difficult to save this earth.
Theones

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 12:07:54 PM

what must be saved first is human consciousness itself,
because many people are not aware, this beautiful earth has been eroded by irresponsible people.

conscience, which must first be planted and saved,
without a good conscience it will be difficult to save this earth.
Planet definitely needs saving. It every walk of life it is important to save.
Be it food - water - green land. We have done so much damage to the world already. Let accept the fact that we have polluted the with noise and waste and all the impurities. Just like pandora did by open the evil box.

Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 05:20:10 AM

Today is an era full of wars and depleted economic conditions. And we know that, this earth has been a very long time since its creation. Saving the earth is something worthy. But, is it possible? While we are busy with saving the earth, other people are busy fighting and being selfish. What we must act first, is that humans must make peace and work together to save our earth. There's no point in us saving the earth, and someone else destroying it.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 09:22:26 AM

because we, humans, will not be able to live if the earth changes above 80C temperature, we cannot live under water, we will not be able to live without food sources in the form of plants or animals when they also die due to ecosystem damage here and there.  We are the ones who have an interest in survival, not the earth. human presence means nothing to this planet.  long before humans existed, the earth was fine.
COVID and the wars and the natural catastrophes has changed the overall face of the world
And the world needs healing and there is a lot we need to do to save the planet.
if we don't save the planet, our are we going to survive?
The planet Earth needs to be clean and if we don't try our best to ensure that we put certain things in other then we might end up making the worse decision.
We need to join hands together and make sure that we don't make a big mistakes that would make our generation to regret our actions.

Cool
Yes we exist and our existence can make a difference .
Some natural catastrophe has damaged the Earth badly like Covid, floods, Earth quacks,  typhoon  and any other but we humans are also damaging our Earth by deforestation,  by polluting our environment , by killing  and hunting, by overpopulation.  These things have caused damage to Ozone layer , causes soil erosion.

So yes we save our planet and play our part .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 02:12:32 PM

Cool
Yes we exist and our existence can make a difference .
Some natural catastrophe has damaged the Earth badly like Covid, floods, Earth quacks,  typhoon  and any other but we humans are also damaging our Earth by deforestation,  by polluting our environment , by killing  and hunting, by overpopulation.  These things have caused damage to Ozone layer , causes soil erosion.

So yes we save our planet and play our part .

But the point is, WHY TRY? I mean, it's a good thought, and a good idea. But our attempts don't do anything except, maybe, locally a little... like where there is a smog filled city, but the open lands don't have any smog. The only thing we really get is a little false peace of mind.

On top of that, since we are going to die anyway, in a few years (or maybe today), what is the real benefit? The wars we have show us we don't really love other people. We need to work on love before we can even think about trying to control a whole, massive planet. And the wars themselves destroy the planet way more than most other things.

But, WHY save the planet, especially since we are only here for a moment? Why, what for? We will be gone, and it won't do us a bit of good.

And then there is the corruption and the practicality involved.

Is recycling one big waste of time? Only 5% of the 51 million tons of American household plastic garbage got recycled last year - the rest ended up in landfill, bombshell report claims

According to Greenpeace's survey, only two types of plastic are widely accepted at the nation's 375 material recovery facilities.

Plastics need to need to meet the definition of recyclable that is used by the Federal Trade Commission (FDA) or the Ellen MacArthur Foundation's (EMF) new plastic economy initiative, the report found.

The most common plastics, bottles and jugs, fall well below the 30 percent recycling rate needed to meet the definition by the two organizations, while none of the others, like plastic lids and cups, are accepted by either organization.

This means that major corporations, such as Coca-Cola, PepsiCo and Unilever, that tout their plastics as 100 percent recyclable are only adding to the problem.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: