Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kaspa dual mining better?  (Read 234 times)
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2022, 04:44:43 PM

Any kaspa coin miners on here? I heard you can dual mine this coin and the source said it makes more sense than other dual mining coins we know before can anyone confirm this.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 09:01:14 AM

Any kaspa coin miners on here? I heard you can dual mine this coin and the source said it makes more sense than other dual mining coins we know before can anyone confirm this.

Worth depends on you electric bill.
RTX 3070 do 61mh on ETH and use 120w - dualmining adds 40 - 50w and 305mh on kaspa = 300mh give you at the moment 150 kaspa - difficulty is exploding so it will be less in the next time - calculator say i must get around 300kaspa, but the reality say 150.
You also need bigger PSU´s

Kaspa can give some extra cash, or you hold it - it rised much in the last days - but this is a gamble.

You can also dual mining eth/etc/ubiq with heavyhash or now with Radiant (sha512-256D)
S3300 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 09:46:52 AM

Thanks for the respond sxemini, how about the temp you are getting on your RTX 3070 when mining kaspa with Ethereum because I am very sure that once watt usage increase the temp will increase as well, so what's the temp you getting for using 170watt on a 3070 mining kaspa and ETH.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1055

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 10:03:51 AM

Thanks for the respond sxemini, how about the temp you are getting on your RTX 3070 when mining kaspa with Ethereum because I am very sure that once watt usage increase the temp will increase as well, so what's the temp you getting for using 170watt on a 3070 mining kaspa and ETH.
The temperature depends on your cooling system. In closed cases, there will be fewer problems, but you will have to increase the speed of the case fans. In open cases in the summer, I do not use the dual mode, because the video cards overheat. Try this mode on one mining farm to see your temperatures.
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 10:07:15 AM

I get 60C with 50% fan on my RTX3070´s and without dualmining i get around 50C. It is nearly the same like ETH+TON in the past

The RX6900XT can do 61mh ETH + 700mh KASPA/HEAVYHASH @ 230w
Pterosaur

Activity: 207
Merit: 12

Syntrum.com

View Profile
August 17, 2022, 11:44:11 AM

I get 60C with 50% fan on my RTX3070´s and without dualmining i get around 50C. It is nearly the same like ETH+TON in the past

I have interest in this so called Dual Mining, as a long time miner I've never tried it before and I don't even know how they work, do you have any online calculator for Dual Mining maybe? I will like to give this a shot right now.

igotek

Activity: 2072
Merit: 608

Online Security & Investment Corporation

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2022, 02:58:51 PM

You can also dual mining eth/etc/ubiq with heavyhash or now with Radiant (sha512-256D)

Could you tell me examples with any coin for HiveOS ?
I m mining ETH+KAS at the moment.

I cannot live, I cannot die, trapped in myself.
Hold my breath as I wish for death. Oh please god, help me !
doktor83

Activity: 2548
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2022, 05:42:11 PM

Could you tell me examples with any coin for HiveOS ?
I m mining ETH+KAS at the moment.

You can do these combinations with SRBMiner :

ethash + kaspa
ethash + blake3_alephium
ethash + heavyhash
ethash + sha512_256d_radiant

etchash + kaspa
etchash + blake3_alephium
etchash + heavyhash
etchash + sha512_256d_radiant

autolykos2 + kaspa
autolykos2 + blake3_alephium
autolykos2 + heavyhash
autolykos2 + sha512_256d_radiant

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2022, 10:50:06 AM

This coin requires a higher core frequency. If you use lower core frequency settings, then the mining hashrate will be small, but there will be no overheating of the video card.
But if you increase the core frequency, then the consumption increases and the video card overheats more.
RX6900XT consumes about 150 watts in ethereum mining, and already 230 watts in dual mining
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2024, 02:22:28 PM

Kaspa on Rust - First Stable Release

We are excited to announce the first stable Rusty Kaspa (RK) node Release (version 0.14.1).

This is a significant milestone for the Kaspa network, as it marks the point where we shift to a new improved and optimized engine, which can now be built upon and accelerated to its limits.

Approx. 2 years ago, when I first proposed the Rust Rewrite, I dreamed of unleashed performance and superb code quality. Today I can say that the new codebase is of highest quality possible, and that the set of individuals contributing to it is now an elite group of people, forming a decentralized and world-spread core development force.

https://medium.com/@michaelsuttonil/kaspa-on-rust-first-stable-release-636938596441
doubletheprof

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2024, 08:02:45 AM

I mine Kaspa on OneMiners hosting, because of the electricity prices and there is really no need for dual mining. Kaspa is pretty profitable rn, but you can dual mine some oher altcoins like doge+ltc. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: