Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is suicide the best option?  (Read 1094 times)
Majestic-milf (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 589

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 10:32:34 PM
Merited by Sandra_hakeem (2), philipma1957 (1)

In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.
 Our education system is also not helping matters. Some who are in school, are being frustrated by not just hunger and lack, but also by some lecturers who would make outrageous demands all so that the individual can scale through that course.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355

View Profile
August 21, 2022, 11:26:01 PM
Merited by Accardo (2)

It is really hard to have an opinion or even try to understand it. Around the world, so many people are struggling with unemployment issues and financial problems. As a result, people do not have the ability to provide for their families. What can one do if they cannot even provide a meal for their children? It is really hard to understand how this situation has come about. It seems like there is no hope for them, but there is always hope if you try hard enough.

The world has become a very fast-paced place. People are always on the go, traveling here and there. As a result, they do not have the time to sit down and think about what is really important in life. They are too busy trying to make money and provide for their families. But people should take a step back and look at their lives. They need to realize that it is not all about money, but also about their families and friends. They should not give up. Life is full of ups and downs. It seems that it is always easier to look at the down moments than to look at your positive side. It may seem hard when you are going through some tough times, but every day can be a great day! You just have to get up and see the light. Your life can be better with some determination and a positive attitude. You never know what tomorrow may bring you. The best thing you can do is enjoy each day as if it could be your last.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
Alisha-k

Activity: 840
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 04:41:19 AM

Suicide has taken the greater control of the economy because of the high level of depression and frustration by the economic, political, religious and educational institutions we have currently in our society. This is the same reason insecurity is making a lot of waves as well. If this must stop it will take a working society and economy to fix all this. A massive regulation on religious activities and a good funding on the educational sectors

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 05:52:22 AM

Suicide will not solve anything, it will create new problems. So it's not the best choice. But we can't blame people who commit suicide, because everyone's condition is different, that's the role of the government to be able to help those who are stuck in problems like this.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 11:27:10 AM
Merited by NotATether (1)

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.
GiftedMAN

Merit: 544

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 01:35:27 PM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!

First off, let them know that suicide is never the best option. In an economy where there is a high rate of unemployment, inflation, and a high cost of living ,when people now see life as worthless and meaningless, helping them with a reassuring hope and encouraging them to have believe that whatever they are passing through is just for a moment can be a big solution to anyone trying to commit suicide and providing employment and making the economy a better place can be a better way of stopping suicide in any society.

When the economy of a country is working well and citizens have access to all the good things they need, people will not think about committing suicide because they have a better life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 02:14:37 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

As someone who has struggled with mental illnesses in the past, and still have issues with stress and anxiety, it's never the answer. Unfortunately, suicides are rising at an alarming rate, especially after the pandemic, while the economic recession is the icing on the cake. Quite a few people have committed suicide due to financial issues, and while Greece has relatively low suicidal rates, they have almost doubled after the economic recession in 2010.

Chart taken from TradingEconomics

I'm not going to say that it always gets better, life is full of ups and downs, you adapt and improve your coping mechanisms. It's saddening that society's pressure is starting from an early age and has detrimental effects to mental health. The American Psychology Association (APA), in a survey conducted in 2018, has reported higher levels of stress in teenagers than adults.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Nyben

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 01:43:53 AM

Suicide shouldn't be an option. Yes people are going through a lot of difficult situations which result to considering suicide if not properly managed. Imagine someone that commits suicide because he/she couldn't provide for the family, we he now provide for the family from the grave? No. Rather the suicide will bring more pains and agony to the family.

Commiting suicide because you didn't achieve your goal is also wrong because your goal is not in the grave. One way to overcome this incidence of suicide is to find your way around your loved ones, avoid staying alone, and most importantly try to talk to someone about your predicament.
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 03:17:48 AM
Merited by philipma1957 (1), Accardo (1)

I once was suicidal after a botched eye surgery, I was in that phase for almost 2 years. But then i decided to live 1 day at a time.
Slowly i realised that still there is so much I can do good with my life.. today i am doing well professionally.. i am married and I do a social work... So remember there is always light at the end of tunnel. Just keep walking.
Proro

Activity: 74
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:07:21 AM

Suicide is never a way at of any problem, because it even causes more problems. One taking his or her own life because of challenges is not wise because life it self is hard and it takes only the strong to survive it.

We should also try to check on people know what they are going through and encourage them because it not always easy and they might just need a shoulder to leen on.
Mr.right85

Activity: 882
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 04:19:20 PM

The topic of this thread is one that have been in our societies for a long time and still continues to remain amongst us despite the developments in our environment and literacy over the years. It's very troubling as to how some persons has seen suicide to be a way out and my wonder is, how is that?
In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..
How is suicide surviving?
Of course there are hardship situations in our societies but how is suicide a way out of it. By committing suicide, you didn't survive the hardship that was ment to kill you, you just succumbed to the process, you facilitated it.

Suicide is never a way to survive hardship, its just another means to succumb to hardship.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 09:29:34 PM

Suicide was around since the dawn of humans, so I wouldn't say that it has any chance of becoming the norm. What we need ro adress and talk about are undelying mental health issues that have been taboo in the past. Accepting those issues and opening dialogs about them could reduce the rate if suicide.

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2022, 10:48:17 PM
Merited by Docnaster (2)

Suicide was around since the dawn of humans, so I wouldn't say that it has any chance of becoming the norm. What we need ro adress and talk about are undelying mental health issues that have been taboo in the past. Accepting those issues and opening dialogs about them could reduce the rate if suicide.

Yes suicide is as old as man but the suicide as of then is not like these days happening. Suicide is not a norm but it is a man made. I always quote theorists who had propounded human nature. Such theorists are: Thomas Hobbes, John Locke, Rousseau etc. These people had given the different way human being behave. But best theorist of mine is Rousseau. Who said, Human being is good but the society he found himself corrupt him. Now concerning the OP, from the beginning of the childhood as human the person is good but as he grew up to mingle with others and in the process they hurt him so he become angry, and that process the child which was having the pure mind became wicked. And do the unthinkable. Now I may say in the contemporary society. Government is the major cause of suicides. Why because when someone has spent 4 to 6 years in university and at the end the person is hope in the society because there is no job for him to take care of his daily needs. so the best option for him is to die and leave the suffering world of dilemma.  Therefore my suggestion to cube this social dilemma is for the government to provide guarantee jobs for the best graduating students in all level of education.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 11:53:29 PM

The statistics on suicide show that its primarily developed countries that have higher rates of suicide relative to countries with extreme poverty. Why is it that communities and countries in Africa, impoverished severely, low quality of life, plagued by famine and disease, have lower rates of suicide than places like South Korea or some European countries?

Culture plays a large role. I speculate that the internet/social media also plays a role, which attenuates the drug problem amongst the youth today as well.

I don't know what the solution would be, though I want to bring up a related but separate issue of euthanasia/physician assisted suicide. Suicide is not the best option under any circumstances, and I fear with suicide rates increasing there will be a move closer to euthanasia under the guise of compassion.

Suicide rates by country source: https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

Africa and Latin America have higher rates of poverty, yet lower suicide rates.
Myleschetty

Activity: 1155
Merit: 77

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 10:31:56 PM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm?
Ever since the issue of covid-19 happened which also cause the world economic break down it has been hard for common to survive but the sad thing is that those that ought to help the less privileged are not doing anything and when people are depressed and couldn't see a shoulder to cry on its easy for them to commit suicide.
The only way we can stop this from becoming a norm is let people who are having a hard time know they are not alone and we should be ready to help others.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 03:32:29 AM

It's true that Suicide has been their the dawn of human,but that does not mean human being should be victims,it would be good if man knows the value of life,and live, than having a feeling that life has no meaning.When depression sets in  one's life,the next thing that follows it is a thought that suicide is the only solution.
NotATether
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 6687

bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 01:51:40 PM

In fact, this is one of the most dim-witted titles for a thread I have ever seen here.

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Let me emphasise:

no problem is permanent

and

commiting suicide means one['s mental resolve] is weak.

That should be all you need to know.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
jcojci

Activity: 663
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 03:01:17 PM

If someone is desperate and thinks there is no way out of their problem, they will think that suicide is the best way. They will not be able to think of what they can do to improve themselves.

Maybe only by acknowledging what they have done, accepting the consequences of that action, and living it with all their might. If there is support from the surrounding environment, I think they will be able to do it. To prevent this, giving a second chance to those who think suicide is the best solution may be necessary.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 04:22:47 PM

Overcoming mental stress is not easy at all. Some people allow depression to overwhelme them that they won't have any solution on how to address it. I have always have this understanding that instead of allowing problems to make me think to be disorganised I will rather think on how to solve the problem. Life is always beautiful irrespective of the difficulties one maybe facing,  difficulties are not meant to remain permanent.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:29:25 PM
Merited by Accardo (2)

Jesus is the best option.

Shortly after Jesus ascended into Heaven, He and the Father sent the Holy Spirit to people. The Holy Spirit not only brings salvation to souls, but He also heals people from their diseases.

Often we don't see the healing, because people don't have faith.

Find out about God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Read the Bible. Get to Church on a regular basis. Strengthen your faith in God and healing this way.

Suicide is from the devil. Don't kill yourself, thereby letting Satan win.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 06:11:43 PM

There's physical strength and there's mental strength. Sometimes a heavy steel beam falls on a construction worker and he can't lift it, he can't move. Think of a suicidal person like they have a heavy burden and can't move on their own. They can ask for help or give up, stop struggling and get crushed. We all have different weights that we can lift and our minds also can take different amounts of pounding.
It's never the best option but if you get a mix of a weak mind with no friends who can help, you often get suicidal thoughts.

That's a typical explanation by people who are religious. If you don't see it, you don't have faith. If you prayed and nothing happened you did not have enough faith or you weren't praying hard enough.
In other words, if you pray for your child to live and it dies, it's not that God doesn't exist, it's your fault. You did not have faith.

Ultegra134

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 07:47:14 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

There's physical strength and there's mental strength. Sometimes a heavy steel beam falls on a construction worker and he can't lift it, he can't move. Think of a suicidal person like they have a heavy burden and can't move on their own. They can ask for help or give up, stop struggling and get crushed. We all have different weights that we can lift and our minds also can take different amounts of pounding.
It's never the best option but if you get a mix of a weak mind with no friends who can help, you often get suicidal thoughts.

That's a typical explanation by people who are religious. If you don't see it, you don't have faith. If you prayed and nothing happened you did not have enough faith or you weren't praying hard enough.
In other words, if you pray for your child to live and it dies, it's not that God doesn't exist, it's your fault. You did not have faith.
I hate religious people's views regarding suicide and death. It was either God's will or your fault for not being religious enough. Despite that, since OP started a pretty sensitive subject, has any of you lost someone close to suicide?

A few years ago, my English teacher committed suicide, we spent 3 years having English lessons as a teenager, including summer sessions during my last year of my Proficiency certificate. He always looked so cheerful, could have never imaged that he'd do something like this. He was always dressed neatly and had a great personality and style, nothing could possibly foresee that in reality, he was suffering. The last time I saw him was during my first year in university, a year later, he suicided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:09:16 PM

But that is exactly it. With sufficient faith anything can be done.

Jesus told his disciples that if they had faith as small as a grain of mustard seed, they could tell a mulberry tree to be uprooted and be planted in the sea, and it would be done. A mustard seed is quite small. But releasing the nuclear energy bound up in a single mustard seed would make a gigantic explosion.

Fortunately for Christians, God realizes how weak their faith is, and works with them for their benefit even though they have such weak faith.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1434

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 05:32:53 PM

I agree with you on many points. But let me ask you about some situations in which suicide might seem a reasonable option:

- Have you heard of euthanasia? When a person chooses to end his life because he cannot bear the pain of the disease that will inevitably lead to his life. It is true that doctors are the ones who do this, but it is at the request of the sick person, meaning that it is suicide.

- There are cases of oppression and persecution that a person experiences, and he cannot do anything about them except to end his life. In my country, women live in situations of injustice and persecution, and they cannot prove their rights even by law. Is suicide better than continuing to suffer?

- Likewise, cases of addiction for which there is no solution, the addict in a moment decides to stop the bleeding, especially if what he is doing is harmful to those around him.

What do you think of these examples?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Awwal08

Activity: 770
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 11:07:44 PM

Suicide is not the greatest course of action because you are doing it because something was wrong. You're being foolish by trying to escape your difficulties. Because suicide is not supported by any religion, committing suicide means that you have lost everything.

Jennifer Walters

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 03:04:19 AM

Suicide is never a option.  Think about your loved ones before taking that horrible plunge.
Gosgosking

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 12:02:50 PM

I agree with you on many points. But let me ask you about some situations in which suicide might seem a reasonable option:

- Have you heard of euthanasia? When a person chooses to end his life because he cannot bear the pain of the disease that will inevitably lead to his life. It is true that doctors are the ones who do this, but it is at the request of the sick person, meaning that it is suicide.
This is a case of sickness or disease which can end up take the life of this person,  and if such person ends up in death atleast their is a reason that can be pointed out for cause of death.
- There are cases of oppression and persecution that a person experiences, and he cannot do anything about them except to end his life. In my country, women live in situations of injustice and persecution, and they cannot prove their rights even by law. Is suicide better than continuing to suffer?
If all the the women keep commiting suicide be of what they face in their country it will not stop or solve injustice and it will keep on continuing that way. I know it is not easy to fight for right,  but it is better to fight for justice to make sure justice take place even if it cause death than killing one's self.
- Likewise, cases of addiction for which there is no solution, the addict in a moment decides to stop the bleeding, especially if what he is doing is harmful to those around him.

Their are many ways in handling addiction,  suicide is never an option to addiction. Suicide maybe the only option to one who is weak and does not know how to handle the problem of addiction.
Ultegra134

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 02:26:04 PM

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.

Euthanasia is similar but not identical to suicide, it has a whole different purpose and meaning. I'm not against it in cases of severe health issues, in which people are clearly suffering. Some instances include, being in a coma for years or facing incurable diseases, with no signs of recovery, falling into a vegetative state and so on. Only a number of countries have legalized euthanasia, including Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg, Canada, Colombia, Australia, France, New Zealand and 10 states of the USA, with France and New Zealand being new additions to the list (2020-2021).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Onyacin

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 04:13:07 PM

Suicide is the most worst option. Suicide is actually a state of hopeless & mind weakness. Once a man see no physical means or options to fulfill his wish, whatever is it then he starts thinking negatively i.e towards Suicide. Euthanasia is an exceptional case, even it is also not a good decision but May be it's ratio is too low than normal suicide cases. In modern age, anxiety & depression causes increase in suicide cases.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 05:23:56 PM

Thankfully it hasn't caught on in most countries. I did heard about one Pacific island where there was a suicide epidemic among teens many years ago.

Thing is, it only makes things worse for the people you are leaving behind so it's not something you should do if you love them. Even if you feel they don't love you, then it also don't make sense to suicide. If they somehow finally see your value, then you wouldn't be there to feel that love. And if they really dgaf about you, then your death meant nothing. Whichever way you look at it, you're the only one losing.

Suicide is the most worst option. Suicide is actually a state of hopeless & mind weakness. Once a man see no physical means or options to fulfill his wish, whatever is it then he starts thinking negatively i.e towards Suicide. Euthanasia is an exceptional case, even it is also not a good decision but May be it's ratio is too low than normal suicide cases. In modern age, anxiety & depression causes increase in suicide cases.

It actually take a fair amount of courage to delete yourself from existence, albeit it's misplaced courage. Might as well have redirected that into continuing your battle.
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1236

Cashback 15%

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:53:50 PM

The thing is, there is nothing you and i (that's if we aren't suicidal), and any other person who doesn't have the thought of killing themselves can do about it, the only people that can stop it from happening are those who are suicidal, those who have the thoughts of taking their own life, you know it all starts from the mind, so if they can open up and speak to someone about their problems, seek counselling and spend time around people they love, then they can get over their problems and start enjoying life again, only they can stop this from being a norm, people just have to open up.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 10:10:14 PM

The thing is, there is nothing you and i (that's if we aren't suicidal), and any other person who doesn't have the thought of killing themselves can do about it, the only people that can stop it from happening are those who are suicidal, those who have the thoughts of taking their own life, you know it all starts from the mind, so if they can open up and speak to someone about their problems, seek counselling and spend time around people they love, then they can get over their problems and start enjoying life again, only they can stop this from being a norm, people just have to open up.

Here's what you can do. Katee Sackhoff at approx. 59 seconds.

Click/Clash - Bionic Woman - Sarah Vs Jaime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yro3KzQYKuY

Cool

gullobhai

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 06:52:45 AM

SUICIDE IS WORST OPTION|||
A MAN WHO THIKING ABOUT SUICIDE ITS MEANS HE IS NOT HARD AND SMART WORKER HAVE NO PATIENT HAVE NO SKILLS ETC,,,,
IF SOMEONE HAVE NOTHING TO ALL IN THIS DIGITAL AND ADVANCE WORLD HE IS UNLUCKY AND AFTER RISE UP HIS THOUGHTS TO SUICIDE...
IN SOME RELEGIONS ITS TOTALLY HARAM....
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1434

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 04:12:49 PM

Suicide is never an option , commiting suicide means one is weak. Their is no problem or situation that is worth a person taking his/her life. In life their is hope always hope and no problem is permanent.  People need to learn that in life we have hard time and good time. Causing suicide is putting love ones and family in pain.

Euthanasia is similar but not identical to suicide, it has a whole different purpose and meaning. I'm not against it in cases of severe health issues, in which people are clearly suffering. Some instances include, being in a coma for years or facing incurable diseases, with no signs of recovery, falling into a vegetative state and so on. Only a number of countries have legalized euthanasia, including Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Luxembourg, Canada, Colombia, Australia, France, New Zealand and 10 states of the USA, with France and New Zealand being new additions to the list (2020-2021).

If suicide is categorized as a cowardly decision, how can Euthanasia be classified? Could you be a brave decision?
The same example applies to a soldier in the war who decided to blow himself up with a bomb when the enemy approaches him, after finding himself unable to escape, and they will kill him anyway. I remember ISIS fighters blowing themselves up in battles, and the organization uses these suicide bombers as a weapon against anyone who disagrees with them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Eden Loomis

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 02:38:29 AM

If suicide is considered a cowardly act, how can euthanasia be categorised? Could you make a courageous choice?
The same scenario applies to a soldier in a war who decides to self-destruct with a bomb when the enemy approaches him and he is unable to flee; he will be killed anyhow. I recall ISIS combatants detonating themselves in combat, and the group employs suicide bombers as a weapon against anyone who disagrees with them.
Mr.right85

Activity: 882
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2022, 12:24:29 PM

My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

What issues do you solve by being suicidal or committing suicide?
Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.
There is no room for suicide, its not a solution!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
P2PECS

Activity: 173
Merit: 74

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 09:44:51 AM

I find the question a bit of a joke to be honest.

Nothing can be done, when someone commits suicide it is usually because they are desperate and no measure like education in schools is going to prevent that. I tell you this having known two close cases.

What would be effective against that is not going to happen. In societies where people don't have enough to eat, and spend every day trying to survive, suicide rates are practically unknown. It is when people have a secure life that they start worrying about other things and suicide increases. Not to mention pseudo-suicidal behaviors, such as getting up to your ass in drugs and climbing the railing of the top floor of a skyscraper to take a cool picture and upload it to Instagram.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1108

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 10:25:51 PM

If the few that have followed a suicidal path and actually committed the irreversible have a chance to tell the story of there experience, I out it would he anything short of regrets. Regrets as to why they shouldn't have made such a choice, how naive and poorly informed they were, how life could have meant more, should they have learned how to make good decisions bit sadly, the act is irreversible and once your pronounced dead, your gone forever.

If you've ever thought of committing suicide, I want yiu to know that, the world we live in is so beautiful to miss. Fight that urge knowing that, there is nothing in it for you. No premier league, no good dishes, no parties and ladies to hang with, no luxurious stuff, no vacations at the beach, no cool houses and stiss like that. Just you in between space and time. Existing in a vacuum if I can call that existence supposing you do at all.

Life is good! Live it and love it. (Brand lines from LG and Gotv).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
SEEEP ZEEBOLOGI

Activity: 232
Merit: 36

ZERO

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 04:27:06 AM

It's not like they suicide because they like it, sure it's not the best option, the best option i think to help them surrely they are need help asap the question is did anyone really help them? everone always saying everyting will get better or you will go through it because i'm so, sure life is full of pain, the question is did they suffering have meaning? if not then what the poin they are suffer? life it's nonsense and absurd, If someone can't find happyness in living then let them rest for the pain and sufering they feel.

If someone suicide then thats mean somehig wrong with people around them, that in my opinion.

ZERO
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2022, 10:46:23 AM

Can we say laziness, is one major things that affects lives, I believe there are body's who gone through those hardship even more than what others have passed through life. Life is just a matter of determination and being focused, I would have loved to share my own sides of my story but I can't just say it all because faith and believe made me scale up till date.

Yes we all knows our educational system to be worse than every other third to fourth country are today.
I never took my life or go for robbery but instead was focused to bring down all manner of prides and started selling sachet water to sustain myself through my school days.

I will advise you, try read harder and make research about your field instead hoping to go sort the lecturer or using because of the challenges and took your life or that of others

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 08:49:04 PM

Our education system is also not helping matters. Some who are in school, are being frustrated by not just hunger and lack, but also by some lecturers who would make outrageous demands all so that the individual can scale through that course.

I think it's primarily the brain drain that even gives people this option as a resort to end their sadness. It's obviously unimaginable to our minds how much these people must be going through that they think of putting an end to their lives but still, I feel this should never even be an option with anyone let alone it being the best one. I think there are generally 2-3 reasons as to why people do it. First and foremost and the most prominent reason I have seen is the financial losses. Sometimes people end up suffering such huge financial losses that they are unable to cope with the fact of repaying that. They know that no matter what happens there is no way they can repay all of it and this is going to end only with their lives, I think this is really stoppable as the government could bring easy insolvency declaration mechanisms so that people can at least declare themselves insolvent and seek protection, so I think to some extent this reason is actually avoidable, other reasons like the family issues and other tragedies are to some extent difficult to control but one should always keep the culture of seeking a psychic help in their families open.
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 08:41:09 AM

Regardless of the circumstances of this life, suicide is never an appropriate course of action because it is widely held that "if there is life, there is hope." Remember that nothing good comes easily. Many heroes who have stood to ensure that our nations are better today fought very hard to achieve their goals because most of them suffered greatly, but they withstood the pressure and they succeeded. Many of these lectures in higher education institutions are not treated the same way that students are treated these days, but endurance should be the main point now. Always consider other options before committing suicide.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Abbee

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:17:39 PM

Suicide is never an option. Never!
Though we can't seems to understand the pains each and everyone of the suicidal victims pass through. Personally, I can't really blame some of the victims, not because am in support of suicide but because I believe the people close to them should have made an effort in saving them. This is because almost every suicidal victims are always depressed,sad, angry and the likes which makes it easier for people to identify a specific problem in the victims.
I personally understand the frustration,the pain even though my reason of being suicidal might be different from other.
I was in my last year in school when the incident happened, my mum was greatly disturb infact she was losing it, seeing her pass through that pain was too much for me to handle, I want to make things right,I tried my best to make it right but my efforts wasn't even appreciated, so I felt giving up my life might help set things straight (lolz), so I prepared my letter and was about to take the poison when I heard my neighbor playing his guitar and calling on my name to come and sing. To cut the story short, I immediately felt appreciated then I said to myself 'if she doesn't see your efforts now, it's okay, she will notice it, it's a matter of time'.

To everyone,
If suicide comes to your mind, remember you are loved and value by people who are yet to cross you way.
If you are sad or depressed about a particular thing,find love and happiness in doing other things.
Try channel the same amount of energy you have about suicide to something else, no matter how little and you will definitely find happiness.
How can we reduce suicide rate?
Check up on your friend and family, always notice the little changes in them and put them in your prayers.
Gosgosking

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:19:49 PM

My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:23:56 PM

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Abbee

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:32:09 PM

You think this because you aren't the one that is died, to people who commit suicide,they believe once they are dead then the problem is solved. I think people mentality to be change, that even when the whole world crumbles still hold on to something no matter how little it might be.
Abbee

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:35:24 PM

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.

Exactly my point, different people with different reasons of having suicidal thoughts, so no one can actually understand what the other party is feeling but our society should try to be more encouraging and accepting.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:37:15 PM

What about all those accidental suicides by all those dead-from-the-vaxx people?

Cool

yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 01:19:20 PM

You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 02:32:45 PM

Except for some very rare cases...

Suicide isn't an option. All that a person does through suicide is prove that he doesn't trust God. In the Resurrection at the last day, it will be proven that suicide didn't work. All that will be left for the suicide victim is eternal punishment for murdering a human (himself) without repenting and having faith in God.

Cool

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:57:36 AM

You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.
You are right and that is it. I think people who think about suicide do not really understand life, they think life is about bread and honey. I have come to a point that I understand that life is a journey that we may come across battles that we need to overcome.  That is the purpose of life .

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 04:41:21 PM

If we are going to look deeper into the cases of those involved in suicide, we will be surprised alot to discover that those involved are the major causes to the circumstances they blame others for that eventually led them to behaving bizarre, if you're to live with some people for just a day, then i can bet it with you that the one day soent together will be one of the most regrettable days to experience living with someone, all because some people can't just adapt to live peaceful with other in anywhere they found themselves without you discovering whom their real person is, when they also encounter failures or challenges in live, they as well failed to realise their contributions towards the ugly happenings.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 02:58:38 PM

No, it's not a best option an it's still commit crime to our self. People never think what they get on what they did an also they never think the outcomes of the economy. To much pain for the family who left for that only reason . So before you commit suicide think first for your family and the reason why you lived in here.

Code:
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Zlantann
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 06:18:22 PM

If we are going to look deeper into the cases of those involved in suicide, we will be surprised alot to discover that those involved are the major causes to the circumstances they blame others for that eventually led them to behaving bizarre, if you're to live with some people for just a day, then i can bet it with you that the one day soent together will be one of the most regrettable days to experience living with someone, all because some people can't just adapt to live peaceful with other in anywhere they found themselves without you discovering whom their real person is, when they also encounter failures or challenges in live, they as well failed to realise their contributions towards the ugly happenings.
One of the main causes of suicide is hopelessness. The truth is that many people have successfully overcome the challenge that is making someone commit suicide. In my country, there is an increase in suicide caused by frosty relationships or heartbreak. This set of individuals feels that they cannot stand the shame of seeing another person with their lovers and they decide to kill themselves.

Besides assisted suicide because of painful incurable diseases, there is no concrete or suitable reason for suicide. As much as there is life, there should be hope and reasons to live.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ms-bit

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 06:30:15 PM

Suicide will not solve anything, it will create new problems. So it's not the best choice. But we can't blame people who commit suicide, because everyone's condition is different, that's the role of the government to be able to help those who are stuck in problems like this.

I don't think that for the man who committed suicide it will cause any single problem Smiley 
chexychukra

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 07:06:35 PM

Suicide will never be the best option, bit for someone it seems to be, than that is bloody terrible
Gosgosking

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 10:40:42 AM

One of the main causes of suicide is hopelessness. The truth is that many people have successfully overcome the challenge that is making someone commit suicide. In my country, there is an increase in suicide caused by frosty relationships or heartbreak. This set of individuals feels that they cannot stand the shame of seeing another person with their lovers and they decide to kill themselves.

Besides assisted suicide because of painful incurable diseases, there is no concrete or suitable reason for suicide. As much as there is life, there should be hope and reasons to live.  

Why will one think there is no hope? As far as there is life there is hope no matter the problem maybe. If a relationship doesn't work out and one feels that is the end of life or they can never find someone better than their partner that left, I think people with this mentality are making a big mistake.  Life always good things to offer to people.
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 08:01:08 PM

Except for some very rare cases...

Suicide isn't an option. All that a person does through suicide is prove that he doesn't trust God. In the Resurrection at the last day, it will be proven that suicide didn't work. All that will be left for the suicide victim is eternal punishment for murdering a human (himself) without repenting and having faith in God.

Cool
I still don't understand why someone that is alive will ever thing of doing suicide which is against the law. There are many persons in the hospital that are praying for God to save their lives and now someone that is alive will now start having a thought of killing themselves. Suicidal is not the best option to escape anything in this life so we need to straighten out mind.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Moneyprism

Activity: 452

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:21:39 AM

Regardless of the circumstances of this life, suicide is never an appropriate course of action because it is widely held that "if there is life, there is hope." Remember that nothing good comes easily. Many heroes who have stood to ensure that our nations are better today fought very hard to achieve their goals because most of them suffered greatly, but they withstood the pressure and they succeeded. Many of these lectures in higher education institutions are not treated the same way that students are treated these days, but endurance should be the main point now. Always consider other options before committing suicide.

but not everyone has good mental health.. have you ever heard the news that there was a priest who committed suicide because of life problems? even though he should have a good religious foundation and experience in dealing with problems in his life, but he chose to commit suicide.. so we can't say that someone has to be able to withstand a problem, we have different mental health so for some people suicide is the best option

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:34:53 AM

Suicide is never an option in my opinion. People run from life and it’s problems by killing themselves are considered weak willed in my opinion. After an individual kills himself to escape from life problems most likely leaves more problem behind for his family and loved ones. That said, I wouldn’t judge anyone unfairly who commits suicide as the root cause of what pushed the individual to such a drastic action must have been painful and probably has been eating him up for a long while.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 11:11:32 PM

Suicide is never an option in my opinion. People run from life and it’s problems by killing themselves are considered weak willed in my opinion. After an individual kills himself to escape from life problems most likely leaves more problem behind for his family and loved ones. That said, I wouldn’t judge anyone unfairly who commits suicide as the root cause of what pushed the individual to such a drastic action must have been painful and probably has been eating him up for a long while.
suicide is never a good option.
why to loose hope and trust on God, there are problems and there are solution but sometime people become so stubborn that they don't want to change their thoughts.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ripe_berry

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 12:03:58 PM

Suicide is not the best option and for it not to become a norm, mental health need to be taught at all places where human beings are found. both at home, church, workplace, television, radio infact in all gatherings of humans.
Masplanc

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 01:14:57 PM

Suicide is not the best option and for it not to become a norm, mental health need to be taught at all places where human beings are found. both at home, church, workplace, television, radio infact in all gatherings of humans.
Yes you are right, people are going through a lot and no one knows what they are going through, they try to keep their challenge private. People who are experiencing mental health don't know how to come out from it. If we start teaching how to handle mental health issues I think the rate which people commits suicide will reduce.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 02:11:53 PM

I don't have an answer to your question. however, speaking of suicide. there are various factors that trigger suicidal ideation, ranging from economic, social problems, to a history of mental disorders. no doubt, mental disorders or mental health problems, in fact related and can increase a person's desire to end life.

Of all the types of mental problems that exist, depression is said to be the most common cause of suicidal ideation.even people who are severely depressed tend to be reckless and end tragically.
There are many cases of suicide in this world, but for Asian countries, it seems that South Korea has the highest suicide rate index. to be sure, the act of suicide is something that is most prohibited in the teachings of any religion.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sovie

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:58:13 PM

.Of all the types of mental problems that exist, depression is said to be the most common cause of suicidal ideation.even people who are severely depressed tend to be reckless and end tragically.
There are many cases of suicide in this world, but for Asian countries, it seems that South Korea has the highest suicide rate index. to be sure, the act of suicide is something that is most prohibited in the teachings of any religion.
Suicide is a taboo in many culture - it is a sin and it is not allowed in many culture
I have read somewhere --that in Japan suicide is legal in Japan and in 2019 20 thousand people committed suicide -  it is legal in some of the states of USA.
I

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 01:52:22 PM

Suicide might be legal, but countries come and go. Legality means nothing when it is optional.Suicide is not legal before God. You will have to answer to Him in the resurrection.

Suicide is acceptable before God in approximately one way. That way is, if by taking your own life, you directly save the lives of some friends. If there are other acceptable ways before God, they are not clear in the Bible.

Suicide is murder. It is self-murder. God calls for punishment for murderers. Self-murder leaves little room for repentance and trust and faith in Jesus. Self-murder generally condemns to a life of torment in Hell... for ever and ever.

If you are contemplating suicide, talk it over with counselors, first... preferably ministers of the Word of God, the Bible. Find a different way out of your problem, like coming to know Jesus and the great salvation He is preparing for you, because He loves you.

Cool

Obong Okon

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 02:58:30 PM

Truth be told, suicide is never an option and can never be an option. Sometimes we might be pushed to the wall and think there's no way out again. This pushes some people to do the unthinkable but nevertheless, we can always come over any situation with time, courage, and being around our loved ones.
sovie

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 08:34:41 PM

Truth be told, suicide is never an option and can never be an option. Sometimes we might be pushed to the wall and think there's no way out again. This pushes some people to do the unthinkable but nevertheless, we can always come over any situation with time, courage, and being around our loved ones.
That is so true - sometime we are pushed to the walls and we don't know what to do.
But then again - many people break into pieces and they get up tall and stronger.
I have fallen so many times in my life but I stood up stronger and more taller

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tallupooh

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 07:17:44 AM
Merited by Jatiluhung (1)

Suicide is a bad thing. People who experience stress, depression, all the bitter life they experience, are always driven by the desire to commit suicide.

Someone who is experiencing economic difficulties, or the other, surely every day his heart will always be depressed, so it appears in his mind, suicide is the only way to get out of the problem.

But, in every problem, there must be a solution. Like a complicated math problem. Although it seems difficult, but definitely has an answer. So when doing it must be full of accuracy, and also patience. That way we can find the answer.

So is life. We must be patient with the existing conditions, also continue to try. It's just that, in his efforts, sometimes we get out of the right zone. Like stealing, etc.

Like math problems, when we work on it patiently and carefully, we will definitely get the right answer. If you are impatient and thorough, 1 number of wrong answers will still be wrong.

Basically, life in this world must be full of patience, and always think positively about all circumstances. Don't give up right away, and think about suicide.
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 08:58:48 AM

This does not apply to the entire world. There are countries you go to for schooling and have fantastic experience. You are using the sad Nigeria example to judge the entire world. In Nigeria, our education system is in a complete mess. And those who have messed it up are the ruling class whose children are not even in Nigeria to school. The idiots all have their children in foreign schools.

Frustration can come without making someone depressed. Heartbreak can also come without making someone depressed. Depression is a worse state than all above. Once someone gets to that point where they are depressed, know they have been eaten deep by life issue without having someone to talk to them. Depression is often the major cause of suicide.

Suicide should not be an option to any problem's solution. It leaves families with more problems.
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:00:55 AM

This does not apply to the entire world. There are countries you go to for schooling and have fantastic experience. You are using the sad Nigeria example to judge the entire world. In Nigeria, our education system is in a complete mess. And those who have messed it up are the ruling class whose children are not even in Nigeria to school. The idiots all have their children in foreign schools.

Frustration can come without making someone depressed. Heartbreak can also come without making someone depressed. Depression is a worse state than all above. Once someone gets to that point where they are depressed, know they have been eaten deep by life issue without having someone to talk to them. Depression is often the major cause of suicide.

Suicide should not be an option to any problem's solution. It leaves families with more problems.
Suicide can never be an option in any situation . Our life is a combination of happy,sad,depressed,angry,frustrated and aggressive moments, the highs and lows of life. The phases come and go just one thing in low depressed time we should be patient and think positively, give some time so you should get over that phase and in happy times enjoy . Yes depression is real but don't give up on your life as its beautiful gift and we should value it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 06:37:02 PM

Woman, 23, survives 2016 ISIS bombing attack, is euthanized.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11291995/Woman-23-survived-2016-Brussels-airport-ISIS-bomb-euthanised-Belgium.html

She was 17 at the time and suffered from depression from the attack. She was able to get two psychiatrist to sign off on her request to be euthanized as it's legal in Belgium. And if things could not get worse, she was admitted into a mental institution in 2018 and was sexually assaulted by another patient, prompting a suicide attempt. It's rather harrowing that the state can participate in your voluntary execution. Does it seem reasonable at all for a 23 year old to decide they don't want to live anymore, and assist in their demise?

She was too young and doped up on all kinds of drugs. No where near the mental state to consent to voluntary execution.
sovie

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:21:38 PM

Woman, 23, survives 2016 ISIS bombing attack, is euthanized.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11291995/Woman-23-survived-2016-Brussels-airport-ISIS-bomb-euthanised-Belgium.html

She was 17 at the time and suffered from depression from the attack. She was able to get two psychiatrist to sign off on her request to be euthanized as it's legal in Belgium. And if things could not get worse, she was admitted into a mental institution in 2018 and was sexually assaulted by another patient, prompting a suicide attempt. It's rather harrowing that the state can participate in your voluntary execution. Does it seem reasonable at all for a 23 year old to decide they don't want to live anymore, and assist in their demise?

She was too young and doped up on all kinds of drugs. No where near the mental state to consent to voluntary execution.
Life is a blessing - we all have been made superior creature.
Wasting it and killing ourself is not the right approach - there are people around who have survived the worse days of their lives and still they stand tall.
That should be the real motto of life  - live to the fullest and leave footprints wherever you go

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Masplanc

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:07:10 PM

Suicide is a bad thing. People who experience stress, depression, all the bitter life they experience, are always driven by the desire to commit suicide.

People who thinks about suicide it is because they give it a chance,  they concentrate much in their problems.  Thinking about some challenges is a serious problem.  If we are feeling worried about bad event, it is good we engage on something else that will always keep our mind busy.

sovie

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 10:27:35 PM

People who thinks about suicide it is because they give it a chance,  they concentrate much in their problems.  Thinking about some challenges is a serious problem.  If we are feeling worried about bad event, it is good we engage on something else that will always keep our mind busy.
I think instability, isolation  and depression are also some  of the reasons people think to commit suicide
I have read somewhere - where a woman mentioned that - as long as my hands are occupied I succeed in getting rid of anxiety - keeping yourself busy is one of the ways to avoid negative thoughts

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 07:25:11 AM

Depression ,negative thoughts, pessimistic approach of life is the reason of people suicidal thoughts. Life is challenging and its our test to face challenges with patience and presistence ,engage yourself in something productive to keep your mind busy and away from  negativity and depressing thoughts. Life is a blessing,value it .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Gyfts
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:53:05 PM

This time Canada is making the rounds.

Man loses home applies for physician assisted suicide: https://thepostmillennial.com/ontario-man-applies-for-state-sponsored-suicide-over-homelessness

He says he'd rather be dead than be homeless. He's not inclined to die, but he's not inclined to be homeless either. It sounds dystopian -- man can't afford to live, so the state will aid in killing him instead of providing for him.

Canada's Medical Assistance in Dying (MAiD) program would allow you the state to aid in your suicide by a mere two physician signed recommendation letters. The person in the story above has already received one letter because of chronic pain he suffers with.

The entire discussion of physician assisted suicide started with inoperable diseases applicable to people that were already on the brink of death. As with most things, the strict guidelines wear over time and begin loosening.
Dubaian

Activity: 112
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 04:57:51 PM

Suicide is definitely not a solution to the problem. Suicide is a very bad thing to do. Different societies seem to kill a lot of people, but it's certainly a much larger centigrade. I think that people are harassed by various tricks in politics, so many people fall into the trap of suicide.
Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 11:36:32 PM

I think suicide is a crazy decision. That is, he runs away from reality and thinks that death can end everything. He did, but it was as if he knew that the future he was about to experience would be bad. That's why he killed himself. Though not necessarily the future he will experience, will be a bad future. Suicide becomes something in vain. He struggles in this life, and out of desperation, he ends his life which may not be the time for him to die.

If he didn't kill himself, he might have a bright future with his current struggles. Don't kill yourself it will only make your life in vain.
Gosgosking

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 10:22:16 PM

I think suicide is a crazy decision. That is, he runs away from reality and thinks that death can end everything. He did, but it was as if he knew that the future he was about to experience would be bad. That's why he killed himself. Though not necessarily the future he will experience, will be a bad future. Suicide becomes something in vain. He struggles in this life, and out of desperation, he ends his life which may not be the time for him to die.

If he didn't kill himself, he might have a bright future with his current struggles. Don't kill yourself it will only make your life in vain.
Suicide is a bad decision, people who make this decision they feel it is the best decision they can think of for their self.  I wish people who make this decision can understand and think normal that commiting suicide is very wrong .the problem is just that they see nothing better than suicide.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:14:12 AM

Suicide is a bad decision, people who make this decision they feel it is the best decision they can think of for their self.  I wish people who make this decision can understand and think normal that commiting suicide is very wrong .the problem is just that they see nothing better than suicide.
Suicide is the worst thing that can happen to anyone as its like wasting your life, life is God's beautiful gift we should value it,love it and live it with full heart. I agree things happen people get depressed ,sad . They think that the end of everything as they find no way out of that situation but that's not true every problem comes with a solution. Just give sometime and have patience and dnt government up.
Depression is the most dangerous and less discussed problems or I can say medical issue that people have and they find everything gloomy and they think their life is a waste .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Marykeller

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 11:35:56 PM

Only fools think about suicide. When there is hope for a better tomorrow. No condition is ever permanent.

Why take a life you didn't create for yourself just because of what life throws at you? It is madness for someone to think such(it makes no real sense). Even the Holy Bible, societies condemn and preach against it

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wd1

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 11:44:18 PM

Only fools think about suicide. When there is hope for a better tomorrow. No condition is ever permanent.

Why take a life you didn't create for yourself just because of what life throws at you? It is madness for someone to think such(it makes no real sense). Even the Holy Bible, societies condemn and preach against it

I believe that there are ways out of suicide. Life can get better and so on. But its disrespectful to just say that only fools think about suicide. You never know what pain somebody is going through. Sometimes life or mental illness can be almost unbearable.

Its better to empathize with such people and think of a productive solution instead of just blaming people.
Naficopa

Merit: 516

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 12:37:03 PM

Suicide is not an option ,it's the end of your life and everything and so called suffering.  No problem comes in your life without solution and for that you have to be patient and you have to work hard and wait . It takes time to come out of any situation so don't give up and live your life to the fullest.
Suicide is basically caused by mental state called depression which is real and it exists and a depressed person can never think positive that's why he find it easier to finish his life .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 12:55:13 PM

Suicide is in fact a selfish act, it is not a choice when people are subject to one or more individual factors. It has in fact been scientifically proven to be a mental illness. For myself, suicide is a coward

Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 06:36:14 PM

How can you claim that the only people who consider suicide are fools? Have you not heard about or seen a professor committing suicide? People are going through a lot. Or did the preacher not commit suicide? To prevent our friends from acting in such a way, we must constantly check on them. There are numerous temptations in the world, and if one does not have the patience or the ability to resist them, they will be forced to end their lives. which, despite the difficulties and circumstances, is not the best choice. Because suicide has never stopped a problem or offered a solution, we need to speak out against it among our peers. It is not recommended to commit suicide.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 05, 2022, 02:58:56 PM

Suicide is a cowardly act and is done by weak people who are too lazy to work on their problems and find some solution and just end their life without thinking about anyone. They don't value their life and its blessings. It's a result of depression and anxiety that people suffer from during their low times.

Every year almost 800,000 die from suicide and they end their lives just like this.

MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2022, 07:53:39 AM

Committing suicide is a means to show that the person in question doesn't want to accept responsibility and is another evidence that he or she is very weak to succeed in life otherwise turned out to be a total failure.
A strong person doesn't feels of commiting suicide rather devicing a means of getting occupied to work and make progress in life.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Majestic-milf (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 01:02:25 AM
Merited by Rruchi man (3), philipma1957 (1)

I think suicide is welcomed when you harbor a convoluted idea that the universe is against you, that probably you are the worst mistake to happen all because an endeavor you sought to achieve did not pan out.
 Depression also propels one to think suicide. How can one be free from this? Ain't easy, won't lie but it's better to talk to someone whom you can trust about it when you feel the walls are closing in on you than just giving in and adding to the number of suicide casualties in the world.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2022, 02:17:46 AM

I think suicide is welcomed when you harbor a convoluted idea that the universe is against you, that probably you are the worst mistake to happen all because an endeavor you sought to achieve did not pan out.
 Depression also propels one to think suicide. How can one be free from this? Ain't easy, won't lie but it's better to talk to someone whom you can trust about it when you feel the walls are closing in on you than just giving in and adding to the number of suicide casualties in the world.

I hope that you do not think the universe is out to get you.
I for one admire your name choice and I am on your side.

Back to question. Sometimes heroes are certain they will die and they do die but save people by dying.

Technically that is suicide but I wont count that and I am sure many here would not.

First Wonder Woman Chris Pine crashed a plane knowing he would certainly die yet it would save many people (never mind the sequel)

Many people have taken bullets knowing they would die but that it might save someone else.

Not counting those as suicide.

But on the viewpoint of the world tradecenter plane attacks. A non muslem would think it was a suicidal act.
Some moslems would think it is a wonderful act of faithfulness. ( That is for you to ponder badecker)

I will leave all of the above out of the op’s question.

The  Standard “my life sucks I am killing myself suicide” = dumb as fuck. Huge risk factors virtually no upside. So many downsides.

How to stop it , likely impossible to stop that type of suicidal pattern.

I had a friend that drank himself to death about ten years after his mom had hung herself in the garage.

Very sad I could not get him to go to alcohol anyonmus he died from booze.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Majestic-milf (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 07:31:26 AM

I hope that you do not think the universe is out to get you.
I for one admire your name choice and I am on your side.

Hehehe. Certainly not! That there was gotten as result of keen observation into the behavioral patterns of some people. Call it psychoanalysis if you please.  Grin

I'm humbled by your words and hope to become better on the forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2022, 08:31:49 AM

I think we better look for the causes of suicides that can lead to this worst decision and must eradicate those factors that lead to suicides. Of course, things cannot be fixed in one go, but we must take a step to fix the problems of others to eradicate the suicide-causing factors.
Accardo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 01:31:54 PM

Suicide is like not being patient enough to wait 5 more hours for dinner then decide to take your life because the hunger is much. We are in a transient world. A person stays for 30-40 years then commits suicide, why not wait for another 40 years for nature to take the life it awarded them? Quite, in a way, people are destined to die one day and the source of death varies. When a person takes their life that means death came and decided they took their life themselves. People die through accidents, sicknesses, and naturally. But, a good percentage of death is self imposed. Car accidents could be through reckless driving or drunkenness, and these are not considered suicide. I'd say that death has a day for everybody and when that day arrives it doesn't matter if the person committed suicide, or had an accident the final discussion is the death of that person. Have you not noticed that nothing stops them from committing suicide no matter the love around them, rich people commit suicide too.  Judas Iscariot committed suicide despite having 30 pieces of silver with him. Sometimes its not about poverty or failure is about life span, how many years a person is destined to stay on earth.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 01:57:22 PM

For people who took the de-pop shot and are showing signs of it working, suicide seems like a logical choice.  That is especially true for those experiencing some of the more excruciating ailments.  Stephen-Johnsons (autoimmunity against and destruction of one's own skin), transverse myelitis (autoimmunity against and destruction of the tissue protecting the nerves), etc.

The hopeful outcome for a lot of the injected would be myocarditis and a 'died suddenly' event as opposed to some of the other possibilities.

For many who do not die they will just become sterile and their genes won't make it through the 'bottleneck' unless they had kids before the de-pop shot (and didn't condemn them to the same fate.)  Hundreds of millions of years of evolution stops with them.  They may run out the clock in servitude to the those who injected them, or they may just live out their days living with the shame of knowing that they participated, at least in some way, in the crime.  Or they might just decide to 'off-it'...makes no difference to the world pro or con.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
DaNNy001

Activity: 602
Merit: 504

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2022, 04:54:27 PM

Well suicide is never an option and I don't think  it's even right according to religious scriptures for one to take his own life

As Humans we can always adapt to any situation despite the rainy and  Hard times one might be facing. Just look at this logic if you are dead that doesn't solve your problems and you know what you might face after death and once their is life HOPE comes With it

It's  better to hope than to end your life

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
lenexn

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 03:28:30 AM

I have heard similar incidents. We are also from student days to the present. We did not have so many incidents at that time, which shows that with the changes of the times, many people's psychology is also fragile, and there are some psychologically unhealthy demons. I sympathize with those who commit suicide, but it just sets them free, and their parents grieve in reality.
Alisha-k

Merit: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 06:11:48 AM

People go through a lot in our present society. The rate of Suicide is increasing by the day but that doesn't justify it has the best option. Many things can lead to depression and suicide some could be money, some relationship, some family, some stigmatisation. Not everyone we see on the street and our Neighbour hood feel happy and satisfied. Suicide is very bad and unholy but down the line people need help

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Alamin9884

Activity: 1456

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 02:37:21 PM

Obviously no. Suicide is a bad option.  If you think It's good option, than you are a moron. Life is not easily. If you want to shine your life than you should hardwork.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2022, 03:41:39 PM

Anyone who truly believes that there are to many humans on the planet and they are 'hurting the earth' with 'carbon pollution' should absolutely do the suicide thing.

I suppose that one could convince themselves that it would be more effective to stick around and participate in various depopulation projects, then get around to the suicide thing later...maybe.  For my part I would prefer more suicides to more homicidal maniacs running around so I would hope that such a person would do the suicide thing.

Better would be for people to learn how to study the science and not just trust it.  Upon doing so one realizes what a colossal fraud 'man-made global climate change' is and why it was invented and so heavily pushed by the so-called 'elites'.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TungTresa

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 02:41:53 AM

Suicide is desperation for life, or maybe you're sick and need to see a doctor. I think people who are suicidal are sick and need to seek help, and I hope all those who think this way get relief.
Sexylizzy2813

Activity: 546
Merit: 418

View Profile
November 15, 2022, 06:40:30 AM

Hopelessness may lead you to think about suicide.
When things doesn't go the way you plan it, it may seem that the only way to find comfort is through suicide. When you start feeling this way it may be hard to believe that there's hope but you do have other options to keep you going.
It may not be easy and you might not feel better overnight. Eventually the sense of hopelessness and thoughts of suicide  will lift.

If you think you may hurt yourself or attempt suicide get help immediately by taking one of these actions:
Call your mental health specialist.
Call someone whom you can speak to or someone whom you can trust with your problems.

Don't ever try to manage suicidal thoughts on your own, you need professional help and support (from loved ones) to overcome this particular problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 10:18:23 PM

People need to understand that not everything we hope for or pray for will happen when we want it to. Depression is a leading cause of suicide. Everyone is part of God's plan. You can make plans, but if the timing is off, they will undoubtedly fail. I encourage people to be persistent in pursuing their objectives. Good things don't come easily. Suicide is not the greatest course of action in any circumstance; I am aware of this when people lose their jobs or close loved ones. They consider taking their own lives. Suicide won't make the problem go away; it will only make it worse. The prevalence of depression is on the rise worldwide, so we must educate people on the importance of practicing patience with small matters.
Tallupooh

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 16, 2022, 02:32:06 PM

yes, we have to think wiser about this life. we should always think positive no matter how hard life is.

and don't overdo it, if we are faced with a test, it is natural for us to complain. but don't keep complaining. also, if you are faced with sadness, don't get too carried away in sadness, because that is not very good.

the point is, life should always be optimistic, don't think too badly.
kennycarder

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 08:33:08 AM

This is a social phenomenon. All kinds of pressure bring people psychological diseases, which are beyond their control. Instinct to choose suicide, this will not solve the problem, but will add a lot of new burdens. I am not a doctor, I can only make an objective judgment from a normal person. It is better to choose a static life than to commit suicide. Constantly adjust yourself.
ZoeSamantha

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 08:49:12 AM

I think suicide is the most selfish way to solve problems. Unable to bear the pressure, he chose to commit suicide to escape. But after suicide, your family will feel sorry for you and clean up your problems. Avoiding is not going to solve the problem.
martyns

Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2022, 04:32:55 PM

People need to understand that not everything we hope for or pray for will happen when we want it to. Depression is a leading cause of suicide. Everyone is part of God's plan. You can make plans, but if the timing is off, they will undoubtedly fail. I encourage people to be persistent in pursuing their objectives. Good things don't come easily. Suicide is not the greatest course of action in any circumstance; I am aware of this when people lose their jobs or close loved ones. They consider taking their own lives. Suicide won't make the problem go away; it will only make it worse. The prevalence of depression is on the rise worldwide, so we must educate people on the importance of practicing patience with small matters.
Committing suicide is not the best way to resolve problem, I see those that aims to commit suicide as those that have lost all hope and don't have any plan to bounce back. This is life, we should expect problems, as you said, nothing good comes easy, more problems and we are always ought to provide solutions to our problems. The best way to eradicate the mindset of suicide is to simply find out what makes us happy and we should not be idle or lonely, because it brings evil thought to our mind.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 08:22:21 PM

Japan has the best option, with its declining birth rate and population.
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 17, 2022, 10:13:43 PM

Putting love once, friends, kids and parents at risks isn't it?  One can do better than that talk to someone you really love than to kill yourself in such sweet and beautiful world with so much opportunities to experience. Sucidal moves has never been a good decisions although I have never encountered one like from a family friend or sibling.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Lordhermes

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 11:53:02 AM

Putting love once, friends, kids and parents at risks isn't it?  One can do better than that talk to someone you really love than to kill yourself in such sweet and beautiful world with so much opportunities to experience. Sucidal moves has never been a good decisions although I have never encountered one like from a family friend or sibling.
 You are correct. Suicide caused pain for one family. People must exercise patience no matter the situation because if you have a sound plan to reach your goals, even if you don't obtain them today, you will have them tomorrow. Second, in order to prevent depression, we should be able to express our pain to a reliable friend. Is depression a factor in suicide attempts? Yes, we must be happy
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2022, 12:02:49 PM

You are correct. Suicide caused pain for one family.

They'll get over it.

People must exercise patience no matter the situation because if you have a sound plan to reach your goals, even if you don't obtain them today, you will have them tomorrow.

Most people believe in some sort an afterlife or second chance or whatever.  Of course if you are not such a great person you might need to start again at a lower level;  an earthworm or what-have-you.  Should that happen one can just work extra hard to catch up.  Just be the best earthworm you can be.

Second, in order to prevent depression, we should be able to express our pain to a reliable friend. Is depression a factor in suicide attempts? Yes, we must be happy

That's a good way to shed friends.  Don't over-do it.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2022, 03:01:00 PM

Putting love once, friends, kids and parents at risks isn't it?  One can do better than that talk to someone you really love than to kill yourself in such sweet and beautiful world with so much opportunities to experience. Sucidal moves has never been a good decisions although I have never encountered one like from a family friend or sibling.
 You are correct. Suicide caused pain for one family. People must exercise patience no matter the situation because if you have a sound plan to reach your goals, even if you don't obtain them today, you will have them tomorrow. Second, in order to prevent depression, we should be able to express our pain to a reliable friend. Is depression a factor in suicide attempts? Yes, we must be happy

I have a friend who is very happy, or I'm not sure if he is just showing it, but whenever we hang out, we haven't noticed any suicidal thoughts in him, but we just heard that he attempted suicide because he couldn't bear the pain he was in. We helped him seek a doctor and see if what was really the problem. He is now taking medication so that it can lessen his worries. Seeking professional help can solve suicidal problems, and you are right. Having someone to talk to so that you can express your feelings is very helpful.
Marcellin9

Activity: 224
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2022, 06:56:44 AM

I once was suicidal after a botched eye surgery, I was in that phase for almost 2 years. But then i decided to live 1 day at a time.
Slowly i realised that still there is so much I can do good with my life.. today i am doing well professionally.. i am married and I do a social work... So remember there is always light at the end of tunnel. Just keep walking.

Thank you for sharing a little bit of your life story. I happened to see your answer and it really struck me somehow. Well, I am not suicidal but at the lows of my life and have to deal with all kinds of problems every day. The things that wake me up are not the good ones but stress and anxiety. There is always light at the end of tunnel ? Hope so. I just feel exhausted and don't have all that energy to carry on. What's worse, it is horrible to stop to think about this. Wish I could get through the hard times.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: