Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:12:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is suicide the best option?  (Read 1097 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 08:49:04 PM

In the society we find ourselves today, many people have decided to do the unthinkable just to survive the hardships of life.
 Our education system is also not helping matters. Some who are in school, are being frustrated by not just hunger and lack, but also by some lecturers who would make outrageous demands all so that the individual can scale through that course.

Recently, I heard of an incidence of a student who took their life! I may not know what may have propelled such an action. Depression? Frustration? Or maybe heart break? Who knows?..

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.
I think it's primarily the brain drain that even gives people this option as a resort to end their sadness. It's obviously unimaginable to our minds how much these people must be going through that they think of putting an end to their lives but still, I feel this should never even be an option with anyone let alone it being the best one. I think there are generally 2-3 reasons as to why people do it. First and foremost and the most prominent reason I have seen is the financial losses. Sometimes people end up suffering such huge financial losses that they are unable to cope with the fact of repaying that. They know that no matter what happens there is no way they can repay all of it and this is going to end only with their lives, I think this is really stoppable as the government could bring easy insolvency declaration mechanisms so that people can at least declare themselves insolvent and seek protection, so I think to some extent this reason is actually avoidable, other reasons like the family issues and other tragedies are to some extent difficult to control but one should always keep the culture of seeking a psychic help in their families open.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anguwa

Activity: 714
Merit: 30

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 08:41:09 AM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm? Where it does not become the only choice available because the truth is, it's not only brain drain that deprives a country from harnessing the potentials of its citizens, suicide does too!
 What do you think can be the better option? Your thoughts.
Regardless of the circumstances of this life, suicide is never an appropriate course of action because it is widely held that "if there is life, there is hope." Remember that nothing good comes easily. Many heroes who have stood to ensure that our nations are better today fought very hard to achieve their goals because most of them suffered greatly, but they withstood the pressure and they succeeded. Many of these lectures in higher education institutions are not treated the same way that students are treated these days, but endurance should be the main point now. Always consider other options before committing suicide.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Abbee

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:17:39 PM

Suicide is never an option. Never!
Though we can't seems to understand the pains each and everyone of the suicidal victims pass through. Personally, I can't really blame some of the victims, not because am in support of suicide but because I believe the people close to them should have made an effort in saving them. This is because almost every suicidal victims are always depressed,sad, angry and the likes which makes it easier for people to identify a specific problem in the victims.
I personally understand the frustration,the pain even though my reason of being suicidal might be different from other.
I was in my last year in school when the incident happened, my mum was greatly disturb infact she was losing it, seeing her pass through that pain was too much for me to handle, I want to make things right,I tried my best to make it right but my efforts wasn't even appreciated, so I felt giving up my life might help set things straight (lolz), so I prepared my letter and was about to take the poison when I heard my neighbor playing his guitar and calling on my name to come and sing. To cut the story short, I immediately felt appreciated then I said to myself 'if she doesn't see your efforts now, it's okay, she will notice it, it's a matter of time'.

To everyone,
If suicide comes to your mind, remember you are loved and value by people who are yet to cross you way.
If you are sad or depressed about a particular thing,find love and happiness in doing other things.
Try channel the same amount of energy you have about suicide to something else, no matter how little and you will definitely find happiness.
How can we reduce suicide rate?
Check up on your friend and family, always notice the little changes in them and put them in your prayers.
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:19:49 PM

The question here is, how can we stop this from becoming a norm?
My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

What issues do you solve by being suicidal or committing suicide?
Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.
There is no room for suicide, its not a solution!

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 05, 2022, 12:23:56 PM

My counter question the above quote of which, I wish to let every individual with a suicidal thought understand is,

Did they really escape the injustice and sufferings of the world by commenting suicide?

The world cares very little if you live or die (it's that cold the world we live in). Especially looking at the circumstances that leads to one's death and the achievements or values one most have done for society.

That is what I always say that suicide is not the solution of the problem,  commiting suicide doesn't not make the problem to be solved rather the problem will still be there being on solved.  Suicide is more painful than the problem one might be facing. Their is no need commiting suicide every problem can be solved,  no problem without solution.

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Abbee

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:32:09 PM

You think this because you aren't the one that is died, to people who commit suicide,they believe once they are dead then the problem is solved. I think people mentality to be change, that even when the whole world crumbles still hold on to something no matter how little it might be.
Abbee

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:35:24 PM

Technically the problem already disappeared when the person carrying is already dead. The only problem on this suicide thing was weak people always want the shortcut on erasing the problem rather than finding the proper solution to solved it. This problem usually started on discrimination on schools, work or inside family. There’s always a people that feed on people suffering that usually push suicidal people to commit such things. Awareness and correction within the family first to avoid being a victim or the one pushing people to commit suicide. Suicide is never be categorized as an option.

Exactly my point, different people with different reasons of having suicidal thoughts, so no one can actually understand what the other party is feeling but our society should try to be more encouraging and accepting.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 08:37:15 PM

What about all those accidental suicides by all those dead-from-the-vaxx people?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 01:19:20 PM

You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 02:32:45 PM

Except for some very rare cases...

Suicide isn't an option. All that a person does through suicide is prove that he doesn't trust God. In the Resurrection at the last day, it will be proven that suicide didn't work. All that will be left for the suicide victim is eternal punishment for murdering a human (himself) without repenting and having faith in God.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 11:57:36 AM

You see when things don't work with us no matter what we do, we can just let it go and find some other good things that would gonna work and I'm sure there would be plenty of choices. it doesn't mean when you failed to be a good person, you gonna end your life, no! instead you could be that someone who prevents others whatever bad things happened to you. either it is people from your families or some random persons who are gonna head the course you've gone through. Be an inspiration and when you helped others that are in need, I'm sure it will gonna fill the emptiness in your heart because this time you are doing good for others without getting anything from them.
You are right and that is it. I think people who think about suicide do not really understand life, they think life is about bread and honey. I have come to a point that I understand that life is a journey that we may come across battles that we need to overcome.  That is the purpose of life .

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 04:41:21 PM

If we are going to look deeper into the cases of those involved in suicide, we will be surprised alot to discover that those involved are the major causes to the circumstances they blame others for that eventually led them to behaving bizarre, if you're to live with some people for just a day, then i can bet it with you that the one day soent together will be one of the most regrettable days to experience living with someone, all because some people can't just adapt to live peaceful with other in anywhere they found themselves without you discovering whom their real person is, when they also encounter failures or challenges in live, they as well failed to realise their contributions towards the ugly happenings.
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 02:58:38 PM

No, it's not a best option an it's still commit crime to our self. People never think what they get on what they did an also they never think the outcomes of the economy. To much pain for the family who left for that only reason . So before you commit suicide think first for your family and the reason why you lived in here.

Code:
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet

Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 06:18:22 PM

If we are going to look deeper into the cases of those involved in suicide, we will be surprised alot to discover that those involved are the major causes to the circumstances they blame others for that eventually led them to behaving bizarre, if you're to live with some people for just a day, then i can bet it with you that the one day soent together will be one of the most regrettable days to experience living with someone, all because some people can't just adapt to live peaceful with other in anywhere they found themselves without you discovering whom their real person is, when they also encounter failures or challenges in live, they as well failed to realise their contributions towards the ugly happenings.
One of the main causes of suicide is hopelessness. The truth is that many people have successfully overcome the challenge that is making someone commit suicide. In my country, there is an increase in suicide caused by frosty relationships or heartbreak. This set of individuals feels that they cannot stand the shame of seeing another person with their lovers and they decide to kill themselves.

Besides assisted suicide because of painful incurable diseases, there is no concrete or suitable reason for suicide. As much as there is life, there should be hope and reasons to live.  

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ms-bit

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 06:30:15 PM

Suicide will not solve anything, it will create new problems. So it's not the best choice. But we can't blame people who commit suicide, because everyone's condition is different, that's the role of the government to be able to help those who are stuck in problems like this.

I don't think that for the man who committed suicide it will cause any single problem Smiley 
chexychukra

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 07:06:35 PM

Suicide will never be the best option, bit for someone it seems to be, than that is bloody terrible
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 10:40:42 AM

One of the main causes of suicide is hopelessness. The truth is that many people have successfully overcome the challenge that is making someone commit suicide. In my country, there is an increase in suicide caused by frosty relationships or heartbreak. This set of individuals feels that they cannot stand the shame of seeing another person with their lovers and they decide to kill themselves.

Besides assisted suicide because of painful incurable diseases, there is no concrete or suitable reason for suicide. As much as there is life, there should be hope and reasons to live.  

Why will one think there is no hope? As far as there is life there is hope no matter the problem maybe. If a relationship doesn't work out and one feels that is the end of life or they can never find someone better than their partner that left, I think people with this mentality are making a big mistake.  Life always good things to offer to people.
Desmong

Activity: 812
Merit: 13

Crypto bookmaker and casino

View Profile
September 19, 2022, 08:01:08 PM

Except for some very rare cases...

Suicide isn't an option. All that a person does through suicide is prove that he doesn't trust God. In the Resurrection at the last day, it will be proven that suicide didn't work. All that will be left for the suicide victim is eternal punishment for murdering a human (himself) without repenting and having faith in God.

Cool
I still don't understand why someone that is alive will ever thing of doing suicide which is against the law. There are many persons in the hospital that are praying for God to save their lives and now someone that is alive will now start having a thought of killing themselves. Suicidal is not the best option to escape anything in this life so we need to straighten out mind.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Moneyprism

Activity: 452
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:21:39 AM

Regardless of the circumstances of this life, suicide is never an appropriate course of action because it is widely held that "if there is life, there is hope." Remember that nothing good comes easily. Many heroes who have stood to ensure that our nations are better today fought very hard to achieve their goals because most of them suffered greatly, but they withstood the pressure and they succeeded. Many of these lectures in higher education institutions are not treated the same way that students are treated these days, but endurance should be the main point now. Always consider other options before committing suicide.

but not everyone has good mental health.. have you ever heard the news that there was a priest who committed suicide because of life problems? even though he should have a good religious foundation and experience in dealing with problems in his life, but he chose to commit suicide.. so we can't say that someone has to be able to withstand a problem, we have different mental health so for some people suicide is the best option

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 11:34:53 AM

Suicide is never an option in my opinion. People run from life and it’s problems by killing themselves are considered weak willed in my opinion. After an individual kills himself to escape from life problems most likely leaves more problem behind for his family and loved ones. That said, I wouldn’t judge anyone unfairly who commits suicide as the root cause of what pushed the individual to such a drastic action must have been painful and probably has been eating him up for a long while.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: