Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake Paul VS Anderson Silva October 29th  (Read 5274 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1436

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 12:39:58 PM

Agree, if Canelo was really up to money, then he would make an exhibition fight with someone from Asia, like Floyd Mayweather did. As to Jake Paul - cant wait when he will fight someone his age, but not veterans. Silva gave him a good competitive fight. If Jake is such a good boxer, why he did not call any real fighters, but keep on fighting against veterans. It is good to see that Jake is having progress in boxing, but he hasnt earn any respect yet.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 01:00:11 PM

I really wonder what people who spend their lives thinking about this business think. I think we should ask them this question. They are the ones who will give the real answer. I am against doing things just for money. Stuff like this kills the spirit of the sport. I prefer that things like this not happen. But there is another truth. Advertising is very important in some sports. It can be done to attract a certain audience to that sport. When I think like this, I feel that the match to be held will contribute. I have stated both positive and negative opinions, so I would like to listen to people who are really involved in that sport.
You may have your own opinion and that's what you think is right but they also have their thought and that's what they think is right, and that's what they're doing. It's not really looking good if you're mostly watching those professional sports that includes guts and glory. But with Jake Paul's involvement and his brother Logan Paul, most of their matches are known to be just for promos and entertainment. So, set aside that feeling about professional battles as this is an obvious match for entertainment purposes only and they're most likely earning more than the typical pro matches.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 01:11:39 PM

I had a stream for this fight, so was watching some of the earlier fights and of course as soon as this fight started, the stream went dead and was unable to watch the fight live. Someone did post it on YouTube almost immediately after the fight ended so I gave it look over.  Just once again you've got Paul taking a fight without much risk.  The commentators said "he's taking a real risk/step up with this fight" but that's total bs. 

I'm not sure if I believe Silva really threw this fight, and it's just about the money, but I am sure that Paul is still scared to fight a legit boxer, and have to wonder how many more old guys he wants to line up before actually taking on a legit fight.  I mean will either of the Paul brothers actually take on a legit fight? What's the upside, they can at least still fight these big name over the hill guys for a while, and gain millions while doing so, I can't see them giving up this type of "schedule" anytime soon...but I hope they do man up and schedule something legit!

That's indeed what's in my mind as well. Jake Paul is not into professional boxing because of boxing itself. He is into professional boxing because of money and popularity. And if he gets that by facing famous yet old and retired fighters who are not even full-blooded boxers, then why would he take the risk?

But this is the kind of fight and fighter that take down the reputation of the sport. All this bs fights should never be sanctioned by professional boxing agencies or regulators. Why are they even allowed to stage a show and call it a professional fight?
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 03:00:29 PM

I really felt bad watching that fight, Anderson Silva 15 years ago would have completely destroyed Jake Paul. The fight was very close, I really wish Anderson Silva would have won. At least he took the loss like a real man, saying that he goes home and trains some more. We can't change the past, but if Anderson would have ended his career in his prime, he would be the greatest middleweight UFC champion of all time. But then again he was paid for all the fights and it's still his job. Kind of sad that Jake Paul doesn't fight against people of his own age. If he feels so strong why not start offering rematches in Octagon? I am sure the fans would love to see MMA fight with Jake Paul. Would be a nice way to make my losses back and finally see Jake Paul lose a match.
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 02:44:34 AM

I really felt bad watching that fight, Anderson Silva 15 years ago would have completely destroyed Jake Paul. The fight was very close, I really wish Anderson Silva would have won. At least he took the loss like a real man, saying that he goes home and trains some more. We can't change the past, but if Anderson would have ended his career in his prime, he would be the greatest middleweight UFC champion of all time. But then again he was paid for all the fights and it's still his job. Kind of sad that Jake Paul doesn't fight against people of his own age. If he feels so strong why not start offering rematches in Octagon? I am sure the fans would love to see MMA fight with Jake Paul. Would be a nice way to make my losses back and finally see Jake Paul lose a match.

The unfortunate Anderson has not only continued to fight in the UFC in his relatively old age, he also continued fighting despite a series of losses. Poor legend. Not only that, after he ended his UFC career, he shifted to professional boxing losing 2 of his 5 fights and even faced a much younger opponent in Jake Paul.

Has he not made enough money in the UFC to stop fighting altogether and retire from sports for good? Possibly, we all know how Dana shares his profit even with his prized fighters and champions.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 03:40:20 AM

The unfortunate Anderson has not only continued to fight in the UFC in his relatively old age, he also continued fighting despite a series of losses. Poor legend. Not only that, after he ended his UFC career, he shifted to professional boxing losing 2 of his 5 fights and even faced a much younger opponent in Jake Paul.

Has he not made enough money in the UFC to stop fighting altogether and retire from sports for good? Possibly, we all know how Dana shares his profit even with his prized fighters and champions.

Even if he makes enough money, I think he will still be fighting just like Floyd or Pacquiao. He had been in combat sports for a long time and maybe in his teen years he had been fighting especially because it's a culture in Brazil.

It's hard to stop since it's already in thier blood as warriors. Everybody's doing it also. Nate Diaz is also taking this route. IF they can just become a trainer, they may be doing it. But Bisping for example because he is good at talking, he still becomes a commentator of UFC fights. It's still related to MMA sports.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 09:35:31 AM

He's career will totally end here since its huge lose for him to get defeated by a youtuber. I don't expect to see him fight for another match because its like he's totally done after this huge defeat he encounter from Paul. We can say that this is really an unfortunate state for a called legend and he need to retire with that status since if he keep losing for an exhibition match for sure people will mock at him and ignore or forget his legendary status earned from UFC.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 03:32:35 PM

Agree, if Canelo was really up to money, then he would make an exhibition fight with someone from Asia, like Floyd Mayweather did. As to Jake Paul - cant wait when he will fight someone his age, but not veterans. Silva gave him a good competitive fight. If Jake is such a good boxer, why he did not call any real fighters, but keep on fighting against veterans. It is good to see that Jake is having progress in boxing, but he hasnt earn any respect yet.

Right! If Jake Paul is really that serious on hoping that Canelo will answer his calling then it might be much better for him to forget his hopes and what he have said during the post-fight because he is not on Canelo's level and aside from that, he can't call himself a true boxer as well who fights through the ranks because he haven't started yet.

It occurs to me also about why does Jake Paul didn't fight any real boxer? There's so many boxers in cruiserweight division that will be good to start with but he have to accept the fact that money won't be flowing anymore, for now while he's still on the process.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 04:04:38 PM

Isn't this a win-win to whoever may benefits it? https://twitter.com/DamonMartin/status/1585752544739033088?t=mjnoIi9zIfjqcRT2UjeBiA&s=19

I'd like how they made that deal even this was for the money and entertainment purposes (though I just watched the fight, Jake was clearly at a disadvantage in the early rounds even with an aged Silva) but if they are always fighting for a cause then that was more interesting to know rather than being boastful as always on the camera.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 07:08:05 PM

He's career will totally end here since its huge lose for him to get defeated by a youtuber. I don't expect to see him fight for another match because its like he's totally done after this huge defeat he encounter from Paul. We can say that this is really an unfortunate state for a called legend and he need to retire with that status since if he keep losing for an exhibition match for sure people will mock at him and ignore or forget his legendary status earned from UFC.
I don't think he was fighting for anything before this neither, these are all "I have a known name, let’s use that to make some money" type of fights for a long time now,  and he can still keep doing that for sure. I still think that there was something shady if you ask me, Jake is not as good of a boxer as people think he is, he has a good punch there is no denying that, and he does have a solid chin, but his accuracy and his defence is a joke, so anyone who knows about boxing would know that Silva should have taken him.

Very weird situation that Jake is still boxing at this point, I would have assumed he would be humiliated already, a youtuber turned boxer doesn't sound like it makes sense to me tbf, but he keeps on shocking the world, interesting.
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 03:14:59 AM

Even if he makes enough money, I think he will still be fighting just like Floyd or Pacquiao. He had been in combat sports for a long time and maybe in his teen years he had been fighting especially because it's a culture in Brazil.

It's hard to stop since it's already in thier blood as warriors. Everybody's doing it also. Nate Diaz is also taking this route. IF they can just become a trainer, they may be doing it. But Bisping for example because he is good at talking, he still becomes a commentator of UFC fights. It's still related to MMA sports.

It's hard to compare Anderson's fights after retirement from Floyd or Pacquiao's. Floyd's fights after retirement are his fights. He is the star facing somebody who he will make fun of. He writes the check for his opponent. The same probably goes for Pacquiao.

But this is not what's happening with Silva. He is the one being paid like a worker. He is the one being made fun of. He is obviously not the boss. He's not the star of the show. He is clearly used. Anderson is under Jake Paul's paycheck.

Don't make me buy that "it's already in their blood as warriors." Let's all be honest here and admit that's it's all about money.
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4239

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 03:46:27 AM

^of course it’s about money. Not only did Silva get a fat paycheck for this fight, where he probably felt it was easier than an MMA fight, but he also landed himself as president of a new organization to increase fighter benefits. I believe this is Jake Paul attempting to build his own UFC type company where fighters get paid more and he becomes a billionaire.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 09:34:34 AM

I don't think he was fighting for anything before this neither, these are all "I have a known name, let’s use that to make some money" type of fights for a long time now,  and he can still keep doing that for sure. I still think that there was something shady if you ask me, Jake is not as good of a boxer as people think he is, he has a good punch there is no denying that, and he does have a solid chin, but his accuracy and his defence is a joke, so anyone who knows about boxing would know that Silva should have taken him.

Very weird situation that Jake is still boxing at this point, I would have assumed he would be humiliated already, a youtuber turned boxer doesn't sound like it makes sense to me tbf, but he keeps on shocking the world, interesting.

Its kinda weird that Silva lose that fight and this is totally not a good sight to see especially he is legend so many fans expect that he will give good fight on this match. But looks like he caught off guard by Paul that's why he lose on this match.

Don't find it weird that Paul still participating on Boxing matches since for sure he always care about huge bucks that he can receive for just taking big matches.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 12:15:08 PM
Merited by lionheart78 (1)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XojfP0k72c8

Would gladly read some comment on this video. What is this? Fake ? Weird angle? Touch of death? Give me your best comments guys. I know that one proper punch switches persons legs off. You dont have to be super strong to knock person down. You just need proper speed and hit in a proper spot in jaw. But this refers to regular people. Silva is a professional fighter with 25+ years experience.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 12:46:18 PM

Would gladly read some comment on this video. What is this? Fake ? Weird angle? Touch of death? Give me your best comments guys. I know that one proper punch switches persons legs off. You dont have to be super strong to knock person down. You just need proper speed and hit in a proper spot in jaw. But this refers to regular people. Silva is a professional fighter with 25+ years experience.

That is a good catch from the other angle and looking at that angle, the punch barely hit Silva but in this video: https://youtu.be/DHfjQk6D-Fg?t=20,  we can clearly see that the punch hit Silva and it is strong enough to make silva fall.  That video isn't good enough proof but I do agree that the fight is somehow rigged.  We can observe that Silva isn't his usual self, and Silva looks like a boxer who doesn't want to throw punched especially on the 1st round.

An opposite angle screenshot of that looks like a missed punch that score a KO .

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 05:26:39 PM

That is a good catch from the other angle and looking at that angle, the punch barely hit Silva but in this video: https://youtu.be/DHfjQk6D-Fg?t=20,  we can clearly see that the punch hit Silva and it is strong enough to make silva fall.  That video isn't good enough proof but I do agree that the fight is somehow rigged.  We can observe that Silva isn't his usual self, and Silva looks like a boxer who doesn't want to throw punched especially on the 1st round.

An opposite angle screenshot of that looks like a missed punch that score a KO .

Well, that was convincing but this different angle really made a land on that face so I don't think it was rigged at all, but we really never know. Knockout or not they are still having that fantastic paycheck after the fight and that wouldn't change.
wheelz1200
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 1406

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:16:09 PM

Its kinda weird that Silva lose that fight and this is totally not a good sight to see especially he is legend so many fans expect that he will give good fight on this match. But looks like he caught off guard by Paul that's why he lose on this match.

Don't find it weird that Paul still participating on Boxing matches since for sure he always care about huge bucks that he can receive for just taking big matches.

It's not wierd at all that he lost.  Although boxing and mma seem like a good crossover it's a very different sport.  Straight boxing and not being able to use take downs or legs is huge.  Defense is built different just like on offense.  Usually mma fighters are fine for a bit but over any decent amount of time they get exposed.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Fundamentals Of

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 03:29:22 AM

^of course it’s about money. Not only did Silva get a fat paycheck for this fight, where he probably felt it was easier than an MMA fight, but he also landed himself as president of a new organization to increase fighter benefits. I believe this is Jake Paul attempting to build his own UFC type company where fighters get paid more and he becomes a billionaire.

$500,000 is not bad. He's retired and old after all. With his age, he can't be doing something like this in MMA anymore. His level of fight and opponent are also very manageable. Risk is low. He was only fighting against a Youtuber who happened to discover there is also huge money in boxing. All in all, it must be good easy money. Not good to his reputation of course but reputation doesn't produce him a $500,000 paycheck.

I'd become a fan of Jake Paul if he is successful in building a competitor of UFC where fighters are treated and paid well.
TopTort777
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 12:12:11 PM

$500,000 is not bad. He's retired and old after all. With his age, he can't be doing something like this in MMA anymore. His level of fight and opponent are also very manageable. Risk is low. He was only fighting against a Youtuber who happened to discover there is also huge money in boxing. All in all, it must be good easy money. Not good to his reputation of course but reputation doesn't produce him a $500,000 paycheck.

I'd become a fan of Jake Paul if he is successful in building a competitor of UFC where fighters are treated and paid well.

500k is a lot indeed, but if I am not mistaken, then Tyron Woodley got 1 or 2 millions for their second fight, and a million for their first fight (prize money + ppv share). Silva is a fighter of a higher calibre. I think Silva must have been rewarded with a bigger cheque.

I find it sad to see how huge sports stars slowly convert into former movie stars, that shoot for rating B movies or participate in advertising crap like no name shaving creams, shampoos or potato chips.

Pretty much excited to see Jakes fight against a professional boxer (40+ yo veteran is ok for me), but not a former UFC fighter. Imho, if he posses himself as a boxer, fight with boxers then.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2022, 04:11:24 PM

Well, that was convincing but this different angle really made a land on that face so I don't think it was rigged at all, but we really never know. Knockout or not they are still having that fantastic paycheck after the fight and that wouldn't change.

True, at the end of it all, what matters for these "actors" is the paycheck.  Though I do not think that they made their viewers and audiences satisfied with their performance and result since people boos the judges' decision.

500k is a lot indeed, but if I am not mistaken, then Tyron Woodley got 1 or 2 millions for their second fight, and a million for their first fight (prize money + ppv share). Silva is a fighter of a higher calibre. I think Silva must have been rewarded with a bigger cheque.

Well, it isn't that much compared to Tyron Woodley, it looks like the revelation of Silva and at the same time misspoke the knockdown as knocked out made the sales of pay-per-view tank[1].  Affecting the overall profit of the match and at the same time the total payout of Silva.

I find it sad to see how huge sports stars slowly convert into former movie stars, that shoot for rating B movies or participate in advertising crap like no name shaving creams, shampoos or potato chips.

Pretty much excited to see Jakes fight against a professional boxer (40+ yo veteran is ok for me), but not a former UFC fighter. Imho, if he posses himself as a boxer, fight with boxers then.

They are forced to do such things because they have a lifestyle to maintain.  Most of these huge sports stars are not lucky or smart enough to save money or their business flops.  As we can see they often spend their earnings on luxury things as if there is no tomorrow so when their career meets its decline, they are forced to do anything to earn money to support their lavish lifestyle.

[1] https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing/jake-paul-anderson-silva-ppv-28386111

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████