Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eudaemon: A peer-to-peer electronic identity system  (Read 798 times)
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:45:39 PM

When I install on Ubuntu 20, it gives me error cannot connect after installing and following all steps.
Any fix for this?

I have heard that Ubuntu 20 does not work, I will try to ascertain the source of the problem in the coming weeks.

Can you upgrade to 22.04?
eudaemonia (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:48:02 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Ok I will join the fun here, sorry it has taken me this long, I've been hesitant to join as Eudaemon was designed to used to create networks of trust - not connect strangers. However in the context of a test-network actually I think this can be quite useful.

Rules of the game (rules for me anyway).

I am considering this a test-network for the purpose of testing the system and discussion of the protocol architecture and the implementation. As the live network is expected to be based on actual trust connections, that is people you know, not strangers. Though this may be a nice way to make some friends.

I will not be using my Agathian keys - though I will sign this message as an assertion of the validity of this test-network identity bloq and message.

I will favour broadcast over direct messages. If I broadcast a message that is a response to some other persons broadcast then I will attempt to encode the content of the question within the response.

Anything that I broadcast I will possibly pipe to some other system so that it is publicly readable.

Remember the content from the release notes:
- -------------------------
Vulnerabilities:
 - There certainly are many - however Eudaemon allows the forming of secure private small world networks.
 - We are unaware of any way to attack the network externally.
 - Known attack vectors are limited to attacks from nodes that you have explicitly trusted - your friends.
 - So if you want to play with the proof of concept only add people you actually trust to your private network.
 - So save your seed phrases and critical backups at your own risk! - wait until we move out of proof of concept phase.
 - Very little to no validation of input content.
- -------------------------

I ask you kindly not to attack my node, we can spin up a adversarial network at some point in the future to look for security vulnerabilities.

I will not be storing any important data under this testing identity.

If I stop using this testing identity at some point in the future I will sign a message here in this forum invalidating this testing identity.

So who wants to be friends?

https://transfer.sh/aTdil9/Agathos_testnet_1INDO.bloq

Start of file Identity bloq with filename 'Agathos testnet 1IDNO.bloq'

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

{"id_type":"IDNO","adr":"SLO4O5L-YAJYHIM-7ODKBTE-6TDHITC-CML5HWP-747AMR2-37P36YS-RATMRAG","name_64":"QWdhdGhvcwp0ZXN0bmV0CjEK","proto":"st"}
- - -----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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=hAAB
- - -----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
- -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYIAB0WIQSB7xPns+pn6kIR9KqI1wQZLTllRAUCZFpidwAKCRCI1wQZLTll
RJ+FAQD7BmeKi6VBUTrLq2PjlGdbCkOfG7YemjJaydq3hrRBwQD+Iu5vDHr0vtFy
7BsnyGiWBjB1gvgKzw6l+vGoWPOnGwI=
=GZ7w
- -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
end of id bloq file

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iHUEARYIAB0WIQTG4Q0O8gGexag2Bp4o2BmaLTDCjQUCZFpq1wAKCRAo2BmaLTDC
jVwiAQDPwjwo2KKsUv7wQXybhZ7g68/uSi+r568pTPdivY9jDgEA9FpSub5eS/ZA
iCqku+RwQhrvAVQNQtCh2kalhQkQSAs=
=blUR
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
~                                                                                                                  
eudaemonia (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 09, 2023, 03:50:40 PM

Reserved for updates relating to this testing network instance
__szymon__

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2023, 09:37:37 AM

Hello  @eudaemonia,
We have found the protocol and the idea very interesting. We believe we might apply it into our project.
After internal discussion we decided we want to help with the development of Eudaemon.
So question for you, are there any known issues, or feature requests that we can help you with?
Is there any roadmap for the project?
We can also help with rewriting in Rust.

Looking forward for your answer.
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 08:17:32 PM

Hello  @eudaemonia,
We have found the protocol and the idea very interesting. We believe we might apply it into our project.
After internal discussion we decided we want to help with the development of Eudaemon.
So question for you, are there any known issues, or feature requests that we can help you with?
Is there any roadmap for the project?
We can also help with rewriting in Rust.

Looking forward for your answer.

Go into the Discord, you can talk to developer there:

https://discord.gg/2YFmrBRkuq
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: