Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:58:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Coin Flashing and Its Real use case  (Read 216 times)
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1716

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2022, 08:33:45 PM

Going by the very fact that nobody in the Bitcointalk community actually knows what "coin flashing" actually is, I would wager to think that it is not actually anything. Either you misunderstood something that someone told you or somebody is trying to lie or scam you out of your money. I myself have never heard of "coin flashing" either and I have been trading for a long time, so there are not many terms about trading that I am unfamiliar with.

But if you asked me to use my imagination and describe it as best as I could, I would have to guess that coin flashing sounds either like something that market makers do in high frequency trading or something that resembles making coin origins untraceable. Like coinmixing or something.

But as I said, it probably does not exist. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 09:09:49 PM

hello guys , i just want to know what is coin flashing or in other terms Bitcoin flashing , what is the purpose of it , as someone approached me and said that he will send me coins, by taking some amount , please help me understand, i googled it but just got a definition , i just want to know its real use case ..
Do not fall for scams, if it is listed in exchanges get from them and what is the point of sending money to random people approaching you. Someone is selling Flash BTC Transaction and has a github profile which looks like a scam.

~
But flash crashing is not any term yet in crypto, or maybe not yet common, but I see nothing related to flash crasing yet as of today.
There were several flash crashes in the crypto market. Here is an article if you are yet to read about flash crashes in the crypto space. With thousands of shit coins in the space flash crashes should be a common term already  Wink.

so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 17, 2022, 08:57:24 AM

I have heard this term before, always in the context Potato Chips already described: it's a popular (old) scam method given a new name to lure in new victims.

Oops that’s bad to hear. I was curious to read all the replies and Check if this is really something new? Looks like just another cool scam name. Lolz.

However if we search it over Google then it gives result for the coin which is named as Flash coin. I hope pees are not getting confused with the same. Since there are no other results regarding this subject it does not exists.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: