Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Favorite Misconceptions About Bitcoin  (Read 474 times)
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 03:44:29 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

I think now most of us have cleared up our misconceptions, there is another misconception that Bitcoin is going to cause next energy crisis. I feel that is a dumb logic. The world has seen so many sources of population for last 200 years. But did nothing, but now for them my miner is more dangerous than a factory in city outskirts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 796

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2022, 03:17:59 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Majority of people who had been able to learn up about crypto is that into those hyips and ponzi back in the past where it do offers huge income or returns on a short time basis and
i was one of those people who had known crypto due to this thing but eventually i do able to learn up something even more as i dig further when it comes to various things
and i do able to realize and learn up on whats the truth.This is something that you should work and learn for you to sustain and make money even though not on constant
but at least you are really that able to survive this unpredictable market.
I've experienced this kind of thing when I first got to know bitcoin and haven't fully explored bitcoin, inviting relatives / friends to invest in ponzi schemes or hype that were trending at the time I just thought this was a very big advantage without doing anything especially with a 2x return, but i got stuck and lost everything my friend charged me the promise with the profit and this was indeed my fault so i never tried again and i thought back there was no easy investment especially with a short return, that's what my fault with bitcoin thinking too much about profit on other people while I have to pay them because I invited him.

Never mind that it became my memory in the past, and now I know the true meaning of bitcoin and I continue to learn to be greedy in the sense of only making investments that I can afford and never insisting on going back to invite other people let alone beginners.

There used to be too much over-indulgence in bitcoin which I finally understood in my conclusion as the experience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zaguru12

Activity: 686
Merit: 870

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 03:47:15 PM

I think now most of us have cleared up our misconceptions, there is another misconception that Bitcoin is going to cause next energy crisis. I feel that is a dumb logic. The world has seen so many sources of population for last 200 years. But did nothing, but now for them my miner is more dangerous than a factory in city outskirts.
You know when people don't want something they come up with every silly excuse they can get. They are afraid it  take over their local currency and try to prevent it in any way there is even an article that Bitcoin is 50% harm free in terms of energy emissions that all those companies

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██