Bitcoin Forum
October 10, 2026, 04:41:12 PM *
News: Serious possible issue involving Ledger hardware wallets and CryptoBilis
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Metaspins.com - Crypto casino - 100% Up To 1 Bitcoin On Your First Deposit  (Read 9838 times)
iv4n
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302



View Profile
July 06, 2024, 01:35:10 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2024, 05:52:14 PM by iv4n
 #241

I won $1807,2 from 3 super spins... what to say? But there's a long way to go:



The plan for tonight is simple... just playing a lot of slots with nice stakes. Smiley

Extraordinary luck, 3 spins only but you won more than $1,800. Now my question is, if you will be able to complete the wagering requirement, will you be able to withdraw all your balance? Or there is a maximum withdrawal limit applied? Usually such bonus is having a winning limit that can be withdrawn. If so, what is the maximum withdrawal limit? Ask this because there is a chance for you to win bigger amount since you say that you will play with nice stakes, so you may ended up with 10x or more balance if you are lucky enough.

Well, I am not sure I can finish the wagering requirement... I didn't read ToS for these free spins, I will play and see what will happen. I enjoy playing slots with $1-$5, that's max bet. It's like a rollercoaster, from $1.8k to $1k... then I had over $2k and went to $400. Now I have $1100.



A long way to go... Smiley

Edit:PS:



By the way, I jumped from 26 level to 36... For every level we get a spin with some prizes... they are not high, but at least something.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
aleks86
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 116
Merit: 0


View Profile
July 09, 2024, 11:34:19 AM
 #242

This casino is absolute fake and scam. My account are closed and mroe that 185000 usdt are stolen. I was super hi stakes player, I played slots with MAX BET. 300, 800 and 1200 usd per spin. But one day my account are clsoed with some reason that I have multiaccount. This is absolute bullshit. All gamblers understand that casino jut want to steal large balance.

Do not play here.

METASPINS SCAM CASINO PROJECT.
Bitinity
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1383


View Profile
July 13, 2024, 02:10:39 AM
 #243

Extraordinary luck, 3 spins only but you won more than $1,800. Now my question is, if you will be able to complete the wagering requirement, will you be able to withdraw all your balance? Or there is a maximum withdrawal limit applied? Usually such bonus is having a winning limit that can be withdrawn. If so, what is the maximum withdrawal limit? Ask this because there is a chance for you to win bigger amount since you say that you will play with nice stakes, so you may ended up with 10x or more balance if you are lucky enough.
Well, I am not sure I can finish the wagering requirement... I didn't read ToS for these free spins, I will play and see what will happen. I enjoy playing slots with $1-$5, that's max bet. It's like a rollercoaster, from $1.8k to $1k... then I had over $2k and went to $400. Now I have $1100.

Did you manage to complete the wagering requirement and manage to keep some balance left? Anyway, is this super spins a special bonus for VIP players only after reaching specific account level? I'm trying to look for more information about this super spins on the website but failed to find it. I cheked the promotions page, VIP club page as well as the level up page but no one mention about the super free spins.
ryzaadit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1575



View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 04:14:38 AM
 #244

-snip-
Have you tried playing slot?

Tried to play the slot who usually can pay you more often in a normal spin. For example betting 1$ but at least the chance money is 40-60% back to your self it's more often and higher chance but on slot it's like drain out money. Or you can betting on normal casino game, and build the bankroll

I think the turnover is over 25x. Still possible, but of course it's also hard unless you have 5000$+ balance could be can. I usually all in 2x with turnover around 15x, and betting normal (If 2x all in success).

iv4n
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4018
Merit: 1302



View Profile
July 13, 2024, 05:05:23 AM
 #245

...
Did you manage to complete the wagering requirement and manage to keep some balance left? Anyway, is this super spins a special bonus for VIP players only after reaching specific account level? I'm trying to look for more information about this super spins on the website but failed to find it. I cheked the promotions page, VIP club page as well as the level up page but no one mention about the super free spins.

https://metaspins.com/lootboxes?tab=prizes




Sadly I didn't manage to complete the wagering requirement:



Super spin is just a $1 spin, normal free spins are $0.1 or $0.2.

I had a lot of fun playing with high stakes, but I ran out of luck at one point. I got 20-30 dollars in prizes and I went to $150, and instead of cash it out as a consolidation prize I was degen and I lost that as well. Well, I hope I will have more luck next time... Smiley

Have you tried playing slot?

I tried so many providers & different slots, but it wasn't my time to win it I guess. Endless losing streaks, even when I get a bonus round I win under x10-x20... and my bankroll just melted down like ice on a hot sunny day. Smiley

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
ryzaadit
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1575



View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 06:54:11 AM
 #246

-snip-
The whole points the bonus it's to survive and build wagering as much as you can ~XD.

Looking at a (win) are quite hard with a wagering bonus, the reason because you cannot quick after you get the biggest win. Need to play over and over again, until finish the wagering. That's why, I really recommended you with a slot who got easy bonus + more often pay you back (40-60% from your base bet money).

Usually a lost like (Big Bass Bonanza) might be good for waggering, but the bonus win usually low.

Cantsay
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1624
Merit: 634



View Profile WWW
July 13, 2024, 11:02:26 AM
 #247

This casino is absolute fake and scam. My account are closed and mroe that 185000 usdt are stolen. I was super hi stakes player, I played slots with MAX BET. 300, 800 and 1200 usd per spin. But one day my account are clsoed with some reason that I have multiaccount. This is absolute bullshit. All gamblers understand that casino jut want to steal large balance.

Do not play here.

METASPINS SCAM CASINO PROJECT.

You won’t get anywhere if you continue to drop posts like this in their Ann thread - I don’t know how the scam accusation thread you created ended but I’m sure that if you continue like this you’ll only be branded as a spammer and your posts won’t hold any water any longer.

You should seek better advice or ways to resolve this problem of yours and while you’re at it try to learn how to understand people’s opinions and how to respond to them properly because going through your previous discussion I noticed that you don’t usually get what others are saying and because of that misunderstanding you tend to respond to their posts inappropriately and shooing those that genuinely want to help you away.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
SquirrelJulietGarden
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1004



View Profile
October 09, 2026, 02:29:36 AM
 #248

Welcome Metaspins.com with a comeback in this forum by launching a signature campaign. Previously they run a campaign in 13 weeks that is managed by Hhampuz and yesterday, a new campaign was announced after three years of inactivity.

I check the case of aleks86 and that user seems to be very active with scam accusations against many casinos, even casinos with good reputation. Not sure the case with Metaspins was resolved or officially considered as invalid.

$20 top-up with this simple task from Metaspins.
Quote
Who wants a $20 top-up? 💸

Drop a screenshot of you spinning Le Metaspins below!

🔄 RT this post & share your 🆔

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
Haunebu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1049


www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 05:57:53 AM
Merited by holydarkness (2)
 #249

Welcome Metaspins.com with a comeback in this forum by launching a signature campaign. Previously they run a campaign in 13 weeks that is managed by Hhampuz and yesterday, a new campaign was announced after three years of inactivity.

I check the case of aleks86 and that user seems to be very active with scam accusations against many casinos, even casinos with good reputation. Not sure the case with Metaspins was resolved or officially considered as invalid.
I really don't the see the point of their comeback in this forum thanks to that big scam accusation still hanging over their heads which doesn't seem like it has been solved at all. @aleks86 posting different scam accusations doesn't negate this particular accusation.

Based on what I observed, Holydarkness doesn't provide negative trust feedback easily thanks to which I still don't trust this site one bit and urge others to think twice before playing here.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
█████▄▀███▄███▄███▀▄█████
█████▄█▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄█▄█████
████▀▀██▀███▀███▀██▀▀████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▀███████▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████▄▄██▄██▄█▄██▄██▄▄████
█████▀█▀███▀▄████▀█▀█████
█████▀▄███▀███▀███▄▀█████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
.
 CRYPTOGAMES 
.
 Catch the winning spirit! 
│█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
│██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
│██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
│
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Woodie
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2688
Merit: 992



View Profile WWW
October 09, 2026, 01:01:18 PM
 #250

This casino is absolute fake and scam. My account are closed and mroe that 185000 usdt are stolen. I was super hi stakes player, I played slots with MAX BET. 300, 800 and 1200 usd per spin. But one day my account are clsoed with some reason that I have multiaccount. This is absolute bullshit. All gamblers understand that casino jut want to steal large balance.

Do not play here.

METASPINS SCAM CASINO PROJECT.

You won’t get anywhere if you continue to drop posts like this in their Ann thread - I don’t know how the scam accusation thread you created ended but I’m sure that if you continue like this you’ll only be branded as a spammer and your posts won’t hold any water any longer.
One thing is for sure, Alex is a high roller and that is non debatable!

Strangely, for him been on the forum for a long time thought he would have left some tags on some on these casinos but nothing..

And I don't blame the guy for these glkind of posts, money on the line isn't some pocket change..


▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
holydarkness
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1934


A sinner-saint and a kind bitch


View Profile
October 09, 2026, 04:08:56 PM
Merited by SquirrelJulietGarden (1)
 #251

Welcome Metaspins.com with a comeback in this forum by launching a signature campaign. Previously they run a campaign in 13 weeks that is managed by Hhampuz and yesterday, a new campaign was announced after three years of inactivity.

I check the case of aleks86 and that user seems to be very active with scam accusations against many casinos, even casinos with good reputation. Not sure the case with Metaspins was resolved or officially considered as invalid.
I really don't the see the point of their comeback in this forum thanks to that big scam accusation still hanging over their heads which doesn't seem like it has been solved at all. @aleks86 posting different scam accusations doesn't negate this particular accusation.

Based on what I observed, Holydarkness doesn't provide negative trust feedback easily thanks to which I still don't trust this site one bit and urge others to think twice before playing here.

I re-reviewed the thread and the tag and whether or not the situation changed that need me to remove the tag [of which, if it is, I'll promptly do], but so far, I don't think there is enough reason to revoke the tag. Reading my own reference and going forward, I recall that their representative said that the account was closed and closed for good. While the incriminating evidence [a screenshot that tell completely different narrative] showed that account were closed, reopened, and closed again, which [if I may use the top of my head to recall the situation], account being unlocked only after balance got depleted.

I see no reason to revoke my tag, and if casino really want to get that tag removed, they can reach me and explain what happened in reality.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
logfiles
Copper Member
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2856
Merit: 2424



View Profile WWW
Today at 11:11:02 AM
 #252

I see no reason to revoke my tag, and if casino really want to get that tag removed, they can reach me and explain what happened in reality.
I think it would be a very nice idea if their representative came back out of inactivity and tried to clear their name/reputation at the very least. I really wonder what was the outcome of that case since aleks86 just went on about other things after a while. Maybe he can help give us an update if he doesn't mind. I will try sending him a PM.

dwyane36
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 2748



View Profile WWW
Today at 12:38:52 PM
 #253

I see no reason to revoke my tag, and if casino really want to get that tag removed, they can reach me and explain what happened in reality.
I think it would be a very nice idea if their representative came back out of inactivity and tried to clear their name/reputation at the very least. I really wonder what was the outcome of that case since aleks86 just went on about other things after a while. Maybe he can help give us an update if he doesn't mind. I will try sending him a PM.


Although the account of the representative who created this thread has been inactive since 2024, now that they've decided to return to the forum to promote their brand through a signature campaign, I'd like to believe that they'll make an effort to improve their reputation.
By the way, it's worth noting that there have been some legal changes at this casino since then. Specifically, the owning company and the license changed in the middle of this year. The AOFA issued a license to a company called 3-102-959384 SRL, and the ToS now list a Costa Rican company as the owner and operator of the casino.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████▄▄███████▄▄███████▄▄█████▄██
██▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▄██████▌█▀█▀
█▐████████▐████████▐███████████
█▐████████▐████████▐████████▄▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌▐█▐▌
████████▌████████▌████████▌█▀
▐████████▐████████▐███████
▐██████▀█▐██████▀█▐██████▀
████▀▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
Metaspins

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
|
  ♠    𝟕  
 
  ☘︎  
 ⚽︎ 
|
 
.....BLOCKCHAIN GAMES,....
..CRYTO GAMING & WEB3..

 
D I S C O R D     |     X     |     T E L E G R A M
||
🏆15K WEEKLY
LEADERBOARD
⚡INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
|.
..Play Now..
ultrloa
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1482



View Profile WWW
Today at 03:01:30 PM
 #254

I see no reason to revoke my tag, and if casino really want to get that tag removed, they can reach me and explain what happened in reality.
I think it would be a very nice idea if their representative came back out of inactivity and tried to clear their name/reputation at the very least. I really wonder what was the outcome of that case since aleks86 just went on about other things after a while. Maybe he can help give us an update if he doesn't mind. I will try sending him a PM.


Although the account of the representative who created this thread has been inactive since 2024, now that they've decided to return to the forum to promote their brand through a signature campaign, I'd like to believe that they'll make an effort to improve their reputation.
By the way, it's worth noting that there have been some legal changes at this casino since then. Specifically, the owning company and the license changed in the middle of this year. The AOFA issued a license to a company called 3-102-959384 SRL, and the ToS now list a Costa Rican company as the owner and operator of the casino.

They probably tries to fix something and maybe their management think about, they could start with running a high paying campaign which is now happening.

But I think what other thing need to address, is their negative feedback gotten from a very reputable member of this forum.

Its great that they made lots of improvement, but people want to see for a platform that something they can trust, also with active representative that handles question and other important matter.


R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||.
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!