Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would you do?
Split the prize - 27 (62.8%)
Reroll - 16 (37.2%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Split the prize or Reroll?  (Read 2469 times)
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 10:34:00 AM

Let's say you join a give away with other user and both have to select a number between 1 and 10, you go for 7 while he goes for 9. The winning number is 8.

If the prize is 0.1BTC what would you do? Split the prize and walk away with 0.05 or Reroll to gamble for the full prize?

I say it depends on the situation but judging the said scenario, I'm already lucky to win half of the prize and re-rolling it again doesn't guarantee that I will walk away with the full prize because my chances aren't that great too. Plus, in my situation, that kind of money is already huge as it would take me few months of labor just to have that amount.
If you are living on a country which dollars is really indeed valuable or high then you would be basically be agreeing on split and would already ensure that you had the money rather than on making yourself fight on

having a re-roll just because you do believe that you could get the entire amount on next roll which is really indicates that you are just being too greedy.

Well, everything would be depending on the organizer if ever they would decide to split up the prize in half with other winner or simply re-roll just to have that 1 winner.

How can it be being "too greedy"? It's a giveaway with having no personal financial risk for the player. Giveaways are supposed to be played for fun without any expectation of winning anything. Being greedy, or being an "opportunist", would be to join the giveaway with a profit-motive. I know participants are incentivized to join, but the prizes are supposed to be just a bonus.
Not unless he is badly needed the money then that is a greedy attitude  Grin

but you are completely right , because this is a give away meaning we should enjoy the bet and win , while having best experience winning from that said freebies.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 01:09:54 PM

having a re-roll just because you do believe that you could get the entire amount on next roll which is really indicates that you are just being too greedy.

Or it could also indicate that 0.05 Bitcoin is not a big amount of money for you, and that you don't mind losing, in exchange for the fun of playing again and being able to win the full price. I see that in the results the split the price is narrowly winning, and it is logical, because in general 0.05 Bitcoin is an important amount of money, and people prefer to make sure they get it rather than to risk losing it for a bigger prize.
0.05 BTC is a huge amount of money for most gamblers, who will probably agree to share it with other players. That's a bonus for them, and they don't need to re-roll again because they probably won't get that big again. It's important to know how many opportunities we have and to control our greed so we can take that rare opportunity. And if they are not satisfied with the result, they can use it to gamble and hope to win even bigger results.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 01:11:57 PM

Having a good day will push me to just reroll it and won't think of the other half and just let it be, all in, for gain or nothing.

Aside from that, it's your mental capacity dependence that will make you try to reroll it. Well, there's also that thinking that it's better to do something else and be against to the crowd.

As the majority is telling, splitting the prize is their choice. So, just to have fun and be different from the rest, reroll then.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 01:34:19 PM

Let's say you join a give away with other user and both have to select a number between 1 and 10, you go for 7 while he goes for 9. The winning number is 8.

If the prize is 0.1BTC what would you do? Split the prize and walk away with 0.05 or Reroll to gamble for the full prize?
I will probably choose split the prize, I'm usually unlucky on giveaways so I would take whatever price I could get from it. I won't risk the half portion of the price for a full price knowing that I'm pretty unlucky on this type of giveaways. I believe that those who want to reroll isn't that greedy, They just want to have a little bit of thrill and squeeze all their luck to the next roll winning the whole prize.

BTW, I unfortunately picked the reroll button on the poll which is supposed to be split the prize.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 02:33:21 PM

I would just split the prize since it is already a good amount of money and I could buy so many things from that prize.
I don't want to be consumed by my greed anymore just like what happens in the past either it is in gambling or at trading.
I used to aim for a higher profit and end up losing instead of gaining.
For me it is more ideal thing to do than getting greedy because we make another reroll there's a chance that you don't get the rewards instead of getting the half there's an assurance already that you are one of the winners. But of course if you are a risky taker another game of all or nothing to win the game.
Actually if the closest number will win the full amount then the most ideal choice is to re-roll. Imagine if you roll number from 1-7, you'll be able to win the whole amount since you'll be the closest number to it. Also, if you roll another 8, you can still receive a half prize. The only way you'll lose if you re-roll is when 9 or 10 will be rolled on and that's like 8/10 or 80% winning rate on you.

But still, without knowing the full context as well as the condition of the giveaway, we cannot fully decide wether to split it or to re-roll.
Even if there is a 80% chance of winning there is still 20% chance of losing your profit because of greed.
So since it is a giveaway I would rather take the profit than to take the risk of not getting any from it.
Besides I think there is only a small chance to be lucky on winning on such giveaways so why not enjoy it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 07:59:20 PM

I would just split the prize since it is already a good amount of money and I could buy so many things from that prize.
I don't want to be consumed by my greed anymore just like what happens in the past either it is in gambling or at trading.
For me it is more ideal thing to do than getting greedy because we make another reroll there's a chance that you don't get the rewards instead of getting the half there's an assurance already that you are one of the winners. But of course if you are a risky taker another game of all or nothing to win the game.
Actually if the closest number will win the full amount then the most ideal choice is to re-roll. Imagine if you roll number from 1-7, you'll be able to win the whole amount since you'll be the closest number to it. Also, if you roll another 8, you can still receive a half prize. The only way you'll lose if you re-roll is when 9 or 10 will be rolled on and that's like 8/10 or 80% winning rate on you.

But still, without knowing the full context as well as the condition of the giveaway, we cannot fully decide wether to split it or to re-roll.
Even if there is a 80% chance of winning there is still 20% chance of losing your profit because of greed.
So since it is a giveaway I would rather take the profit than to take the risk of not getting any from it.
Besides I think there is only a small chance to be lucky on winning on such giveaways so why not enjoy it.

If you are just two who would fight for the re-roll then you would definitely having that 50% chance on getting that full giveaway but of course losing chance is also half and big this is
why it would be more sensible if you do just rather accept on that split rewards on at least you would really be getting on that giveaway rather than ending up on regretting because
the other one had been chosen on that reroll.Well it does really depend on someones decision because there are people who might be thinking that they arent losing something
and they would gamble for a re-roll and in case he wasnt chosen then he could easily move on because he didnt lost money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 10:42:04 PM

I say it depends on the situation but judging the said scenario, I'm already lucky to win half of the prize and re-rolling it again doesn't guarantee that I will walk away with the full prize because my chances aren't that great too. Plus, in my situation, that kind of money is already huge as it would take me few months of labor just to have that amount.
If you are living on a country which dollars is really indeed valuable or high then you would be basically be agreeing on split and would already ensure that you had the money rather than on making yourself fight on

Well, everything would be depending on the organizer if ever they would decide to split up the prize in half with other winner or simply re-roll just to have that 1 winner.

How can it be being "too greedy"? It's a giveaway with having no personal financial risk for the player. Giveaways are supposed to be played for fun without any expectation of winning anything. Being greedy, or being an "opportunist", would be to join the giveaway with a profit-motive. I know participants are incentivized to join, but the prizes are supposed to be just a bonus.
Greed on the sense that you would really be liking to get that whole amount or bonus and wont really be tending nor like to share it up with other people Ex. 2 person.
It might be a bonus but there were people who do really treat up that it was their money or something that they should own.
It might be that wrong on general perspective on using up the word but when it comes to impression it is really just similar or the same sense.
If you are that contented on 0.05 then you would look for something bigger since you do know that there are chances.

davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 06:34:59 AM

What are the rules of the giveaway? Guessing the correct number between 1 and 10?
In that case, both players didn't guess the correct number(Cool so the right decision would be to reroll.
If there was another rule for guessing the numbers, which are next to winning number, then the price should be split.
Why are you asking this question? Did you have a similar experience by not winning a giveaway or you just hosted a giveaway?
Anyway, you question is unclear because we don't know the exact rules of the giveaway.
The lack of clear and precise rules can cause problems in giveaways.

Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1839

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 07:37:42 AM

Greed on the sense that you would really be liking to get that whole amount or bonus and wont really be tending nor like to share it up with other people Ex. 2 person. It might be a bonus but there were people who do really treat up that it was their money or something that they should own.

That's not greed. That's FEAR of not receiving any money from what actually is a free giveaway. Which also loses the real purpose of the giveaway in my opinion. It's supposed to be for fun for the community, not for receiving money to take home.

It might be that wrong on general perspective on using up the word but when it comes to impression it is really just similar or the same sense.

If you are that contented on 0.05 then you would look for something bigger since you do know that there are chances.

Understandable if the person is TRULY in need of that money. If he/she can go home with something extra for that day, then why not, no?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2926
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 08:12:14 AM

Greed on the sense that you would really be liking to get that whole amount or bonus and wont really be tending nor like to share it up with other people Ex. 2 person.
It might be a bonus but there were people who do really treat up that it was their money or something that they should own.
If they still want to chase a larger amount of money and don't want to share it with others, they have to be careful because that won't guarantee to get it. Greed will eventually drop them to the bottom and they will not be able to earn or recover the lost money they have played in many gambling games.

After all, it's a pretty big bonus for them and they really have to control their greed before things change and they'll regret it. It is better to feel satisfied than pursue something uncertain because we can lose everything.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Japinat

Merit: 683

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:45:20 AM

Yup, that is why I said that winning it on the first time is already considered as lucky and we don't really know if we can still get lucky if we re-roll it, going home half the prize is already reasonable.

Depends on the player tho, some are so courageous to re-roll it despite knowing the chances. Some successed but some didn't.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1103

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 11:33:35 AM

If you are just two who would fight for the re-roll then you would definitely having that 50% chance on getting that full giveaway but of course losing chance is also half and big this is
why it would be more sensible if you do just rather accept on that split rewards on at least you would really be getting on that giveaway rather than ending up on regretting because
the other one had been chosen on that reroll.Well it does really depend on someones decision because there are people who might be thinking that they arent losing something
and they would gamble for a re-roll and in case he wasnt chosen then he could easily move on because he didnt lost money.

If the game is just between with those two winners to make a reroll for the winner there's a higher chance to get the solo prize but if the odds increase the number of participants like making another reroll to have a final winner I guess not ideal to make a deal with this the more better is having the split option than making a roll, sometimes getting more greedy makes a mistake in the decision making. For the split its a win win situation both of you got a profit but if reroll lower the chance or have a 50 percent chance to get the prize.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 11:43:40 AM

better to take it  than risking it again because of thoughts that you still can get the whole price afterwards.  Lol its very unpredictable tbh as it's game of luck, so we need to be smart enough if we already have rewards, wherein than expecting more.
PawGo
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1367

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 12:08:38 PM

With reroll you have (only) 10% chance to double the potential win, so I thing split is better option. At the end is it 50%, if the rules for split are different the decision could be more complicated. Sometimes situation like that happens when poker players at final table decide to split the prize taking into account their balance. As in your case it is 50/50, both sides should be satisfied.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 363

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 12:29:57 PM

If the one will allow ? then I will love splitting the prize but if not then the chances are re rolling and I love this to come in my  place,
though sometime in the past when my friend and I got to win in raffle ? as the prize is brand new Motorcycle ? we decided to sell the Motor and split the amount rather than trying to win against other.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 09:03:41 PM

I've seen the term giveaway on many casinos but before you qualify here, you will need to deposit and wager a certain amount first. There is a risk and it can be huge depending on the casinos rule. Sometimes it can range up to $10k wager only to get 1 raffle entry for the giveaway.

We can be considered greedy if we want to request a re roll because we don't want for the prize to get divided but the question is if the other gambler will agree with it. Ah I know, they can do a paper scissor game or a coin toss game and the one that wins can decide if they will do a re roll or not. It's okay to be greedy and you shouldn't care of what the others think because it was your money in the first place that you gambled there.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 10:43:14 PM

That's not greed. That's FEAR of not receiving any money from what actually is a free giveaway. Which also loses the real purpose of the giveaway in my opinion. It's supposed to be for fun for the community, not for receiving money to take home.

Well, its a wrong use of the term "Greed"  Cheesy

Yes, i do agree that we are really that in fear but that impulse inside of yours which you shouldnt really be sharing up or would like to solo that giveaway.
Giveaways is for the sake of entertainment and further enjoyment of a certain game on a platform but there are people
who do see that it could really be a money which they could go home without even thinking that there are particular
wagering requirements attached into it.

Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1232

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 02:16:20 PM

Playing it safe would be better, just split the prize and avoid being too greedy. Or if you're kind enough, give a bigger portion to the other participant which would be lame because both of you played the game. Rerolling might even give you both tendencies of losing and no one to take home the prize, right?

Enterntainment purposes indeed but it would always be better to have something than to gain nothing, in every scenario.If it is an activity wherein all players would enjoy, then that would work, but this is just a 'pick a number' game, there won't be fun from rerolling and such.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fredomago
Legendary

Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 02:27:23 PM

better to take it  than risking it again because of thoughts that you still can get the whole price afterwards.  Lol its very unpredictable tbh as it's game of luck, so we need to be smart enough if we already have rewards, wherein than expecting more.

Logically right, why bother to take that risky move if you have much option to keep the half of the pot prize. Splitting guarantees you to enjoy the half of the prize. It's your choice if where you'll going to bring your winning amount. Beside you can use that prize as a starting capital and re-try your luck by playing any game that you like not just to double the amount but if luck permits, you can multiply it to a much decent amount.

Though don't quote me on this, it's just my own cent if ever that opportunity permits me to be in this kind of situation. I'll choose the safer one to have that slice to enjoy the winning part.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Peanutswar
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1103

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2022, 03:33:08 PM

Yes, i do agree that we are really that in fear but that impulse inside of yours which you shouldnt really be sharing up or would like to solo that giveaway.
Giveaways is for the sake of entertainment and further enjoyment of a certain game on a platform but there are people
who do see that it could really be a money which they could go home without even thinking that there are particular
wagering requirements attached into it.

It depends on OP if they are barely needed with the prize the most ideal thing to do is split the prize and of course, they are both winners so it will become depends on both sides if they decided to split or make a re-roll so there's the winner decided in this game, people who are willing to risk have the higher chance to get the prize or got nothing, if you don't really need those prizes to reroll is the most ideal there's no regret at the end of the day, but if you have a thing so pay with the split is the best.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████