Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Global recession alarm, safe money  (Read 904 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 03:23:05 PM

Government reports in my country state that national economic recession will soon occur and we must prepare, especially since many subsidies that will be reduced or even eliminated so that it makes the burden of life more difficult.
According to experts, there will be a recession next year and of course that's not good news.
I think the government is forced to make such a policy,
With news like that, I think we must be wise in managing finances

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 05:24:48 PM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors.
maybe you mean this recession caused the economy to deteriorate starting with Covid-19 and the emergence of big problems because of the war between Russia and Ukraine.  if so, I think the current global recession will be more complicated because it has to do with every business between countries and the collapse of currencies.  when the Covid-19 pandemic people still have the option to be able to stay in business but the war between the two related countries (Russia Vs Ukraine) will complicate the global economy before the problem can be solved

if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks

if I have a big company or investor to secure my investment assets, some will be diverted to potential cryptocurrencies and buy gold and land as people have mentioned here because I believe these three ways will be able to better secure the assets I have for the future
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2022, 06:35:20 PM

Government reports in my country state that a national economic recession will soon occur and we must prepare, especially since many subsidies will be reduced or even eliminated so that which makes the burden of life more difficult.
According to experts, there will be a recession next year and of course, that's not good news.
I think the government is forced to make such a policy,
With news like that, I think we must be wise in managing finances

The crisis will not get any better so we have no choice but just to deal with it wisely. We have to be smart in managing our finances and choose the bests type of investment that will guarantee us a good profit in the future. It's also important that we'll have enough allocation for savings in case the inflation crisis would still get worse. We should be financially prepared all the time so we'll never have a hard time surviving during the recession period.

Many are suffering even the people not in EU who sure are going to experience the most difficult of times. If they could just plant in winter season, they would. Catching a falling knife is not even a great option this time for investors to look for.

Government's previous policies will not hold soon, they will reconsider undoing all these sanctions to survive. I have a feeling the Russian gas will flow soon for EU and Ukraine as I hope for. Covid19 is tolerable than having no food to eat.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 09:05:51 PM

At this point it feels kind of too late to sell Investments. A good opportunity to take a profit was when the Russia Ukraine war started, but since then prices have dropped so far that it feels wrong to sell now. Even though recessions are inevitable it feels better to sit out any further price drops. It comes down to if you expect things to get worse in the near future or not. We never know when the crisis is over and things could go back to normality really quickly. Another big concern I have with selling investments is the tax aspect, whenever there is a profit in trading the taxes need to be deducted. This reduces the profits by 25% and doesn't make it worth it in some cases. Better to sit this one out in my opinion in case inflation rises even higher.
It IS wrong to sell right now, there is no logical argument to make about current prices and getting out, it wouldn't make sense for anyone to get in and sell right now. It would have been better if you sold back in the day, when it was over 40k dollars, would be a good amount of loss, and could get back in at 50% cheaper and would be profiting quicker.

But, anyone who has waited since those days would not be able to get out of the situation we are in right now, that would make a lot of sense to just buy up even more and drop the purchase average and then you could sell after it goes up a bit, that’s how we are going to approach it when the time comes.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 02:12:35 AM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors. if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks
I have been getting ready for this for a long time, when the pandemic stroke and people were very afraid about the consequences this pandemic could bring my first thought was that even if the pandemic was not as bad as it was being announced on TV the economy will suffer greatly.

And it seems I was right about it, so fortunately I am in a good enough position that I think can deal with a big crisis without suffering too much, but I am still worried as I doubt many people are anywhere near as prepared as I am.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 04:20:24 PM

The first plan of action is always buying solid no dying assets such gold and government bonds. They are the most secured Once and most of the governments will have reserves of the same with “securities” so that you won’t loose the minimum viable investment. Meaning even after recession resides in the future you get the value which you invested which we might loose for fiat savings during inflation. It’s easy to understand but tough to follow. Since during recession everyone needs money and it could be 10x for simple grocery and 100x for fuel or other daily needs. Hope so everyone gets through it easily and survive.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 10:34:56 PM

Is buying land a good option? Are there not some certain risks involved in buying land? Like devaluation or inability for it to appreciate in the future due to long lasting inflation. I am just thinking about this to know if to buy land is a good idea. I need to diversify, the only investment plan I know how it works is bitcoin.
As an area become more industrialized, the more the land in that area become more expensive. The lands in an area once a village before that become town appreciates in value in the process of the area becoming town. Likewise the appreciation as it is changing from town to city. Even lands available in cities (if there are still some) also still further appreciates in value. Buying land is an investment.

Thank you for your reply. It is just that land issues need good documentation and legal if you are going to keep it for long time, of not there could be people claiming the land and leading into more problems for the land buyer. That is why I am afraid of the land investment. Before you could get good land,.you will have to buy in area that is not developed and before development will get to that area, it will take so many years which something unlikely could happen on the long run.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 06:51:03 PM

Are you ready to face it?  This condition is caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and uncontrolled inflation and other factors. if you as an investor need to withdraw investment assets or move to other investments or just keep quiet.  what steps will be taken to secure assets to avoid unwanted risks
I have been getting ready for this for a long time, when the pandemic stroke and people were very afraid about the consequences this pandemic could bring my first thought was that even if the pandemic was not as bad as it was being announced on TV the economy will suffer greatly.

And it seems I was right about it, so fortunately I am in a good enough position that I think can deal with a big crisis without suffering too much, but I am still worried as I doubt many people are anywhere near as prepared as I am.
I took that same position I suppose, and I did well for myself as well, and I am in not a bad financial position, I took on a huge amount of debt during pandemic, but I knew that inflation would make money less worthy, meaning my debt would be smaller compared to my income, and something similar happened. Meaning my debt was huge at first, but then when I started to earn more, my debt looked smaller and smaller.

What was my entire salary 18 months ago, is not nearly over this December and only 30% of my salary, that’s the type of difference, and when it ends, I am going to be both doing better, and also have all the things I need, it's amazing work.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 07:12:26 PM

The first plan of action is always buying solid no dying assets such gold and government bonds. They are the most secured Once and most of the governments will have reserves of the same with “securities” so that you won’t loose the minimum viable investment. Meaning even after recession resides in the future you get the value which you invested which we might loose for fiat savings during inflation. It’s easy to understand but tough to follow. Since during recession everyone needs money and it could be 10x for simple grocery and 100x for fuel or other daily needs. Hope so everyone gets through it easily and survive.

Bonds aren't the best idea because you're investing in your government and personally I wouldn't trust these people to make me and my money safe. Look what Turkey is doing with their money or how Russia is acting. If you had any fiat based investments in Turkey you're down more than 80% and if you had Russian government bonds or stocks you are not only at a loss but could also be unable to redeem them because right now you could be forced to flee the country to avoid conscription.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 08:49:22 PM

A decent investor might have withdrawn their money a few months ago, if not back in January, there were a lot of alarm signals going off since the start of the year but we're just now starting to see a gradual trend down. This is likely to be a long and drawn out recession, unlike the random predictions that economists are predicting. Putin is simply too unreliable and bloodthirsty, he is just ratching up his sadistic methods in Ukraine and will end up dragging the whole world into war because countries like China, Middle Eastern countries including Iran and to a lesser extend India are spineless cowards who have no interest in doing what is right. When they are all sucked into war as it spirals out of control they can blame their weak and short sighted politicians for leading us there.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 08:58:17 PM

Recession and inflation have occurred in my country since the last 2 years, namely during the covid pandemic, the government has also announced that the state's finances are in deficit so that many subsidies and public services will decrease in quality, electricity on the streets is currently being turned off to reduce the country's electricity burden. , and the country provides good opportunities for foreign investors to invest by providing many conveniences.
This is already happening in many countries, recession seems to become more worst as many will face it as well. The economy of many countries are not doing well, this is the effect of that pandemic and of course the trade war and sanctions against other countries. The worst is yet to come, many says bigger country will face worst recession and it’s hard to prepare for that honestly. Having your cash with you might be the option but personally I don’t know what’s the best strategy for this recession.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1087

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 11:28:41 PM

According to some sources I read, the main factor that causes the recession is inflation. Economy crisis triggers inflation, a problem arises in financial turnover. Of course, we must be ready to deal with the possibility of a recession in 2023, we should prepare anything that we can do. But I think we don't need to be scared and panic. Our government must also try its best to deal with the situation. As an investor, I may withdraw a few of my assets but most of them stay on my planning and even I am trying to find more investments. Well, it seems still like a rumor to me, don't conclude too early about what to happens.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 11:49:32 PM

This is already happening in many countries, recession seems to become more worst as many will face it as well. The economy of many countries are not doing well, this is the effect of that pandemic and of course the trade war and sanctions against other countries. The worst is yet to come, many says bigger country will face worst recession and it’s hard to prepare for that honestly. Having your cash with you might be the option but personally I don’t know what’s the best strategy for this recession.
Unfortunately, there are no universal recipes in such situations and a lot depends on the degree of depth of crisis processes, because many tools that are effective at minimal stages are practically useless in severe phases. The economic policy of states in the last century has been tied to the idea of economic growth, but this tactic cannot work indefinitely. Periodic crises are inherent in the very nature of capitalism, and the measures that governments have taken and are taking to prevent crises actually only delay its onset. Thanks to such measures, there comes a situation when measures to stimulate the economy no longer bring the necessary effect and we have to further increase the degree of economic stimulation, but everything has limits and, by the way, a recession is not the worst thing that can be expected. In principle, in such a recession situation, a strategy of investing in precious metals and raw materials should work to protect against inflation, but given the imbalances and perversions that are now present in the global economy and the economic policy of states, it is not a fact that this will necessarily work.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 11:58:33 PM

Perhaps most people didn't know it yet on how to secure their money when/during a global recession. Only few people have the knowledge of securing their money by investing lands and metals in the past but for now it's different since we have bitcoin already. But it's not for everyone when talking about investment about land and metals but thankfully we have bitcoin today and poor people have the chance to invest their safe money, although the problem may rise due to needs and wants.

bastian466 (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 01:44:05 PM

Is buying land a good option? Are there not some certain risks involved in buying land? Like devaluation or inability for it to appreciate in the future due to long lasting inflation. I am just thinking about this to know if to buy land is a good idea. I need to diversify, the only investment plan I know how it works is bitcoin.
As an area become more industrialized, the more the land in that area become more expensive. The lands in an area once a village before that become town appreciates in value in the process of the area becoming town. Likewise the appreciation as it is changing from town to city. Even lands available in cities (if there are still some) also still further appreciates in value. Buying land is an investment.

Thank you for your reply. It is just that land issues need good documentation and legal if you are going to keep it for long time, of not there could be people claiming the land and leading into more problems for the land buyer. That is why I am afraid of the land investment. Before you could get good land,.you will have to buy in area that is not developed and before development will get to that area, it will take so many years which something unlikely could happen on the long run.
In addition, land prices in dense industrial areas and urban areas are very expensive, indeed the benefits of increasing prices every year are quite promising, especially if they are located in strategic places. The downside is that not everyone can afford to buy land, this method is only for certain people who have a lot of money

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:41:34 PM

Perhaps most people didn't know it yet on how to secure their money when/during a global recession. Only few people have the knowledge of securing their money by investing lands and metals in the past but for now it's different since we have bitcoin already. But it's not for everyone when talking about investment about land and metals but thankfully we have bitcoin today and poor people have the chance to invest their safe money, although the problem may rise due to needs and wants.

It's better to save and invest to keep our money safe and to have good preparation in case a global recession occurs. The inflation crisis is already hitting us hard and having enough savings and profitable investments would make us survive in case the situation gets worse in the future. Bitcoin is really an advantage but I hope that everyone would be aware of its importance. It will definitely help us survive the recession period.
If things get as bad as some believe they can get then at some point a great deal of the population of the world is going to know about bitcoin, but by the time they decide to invest in it it will be too late and it will be very expensive and their paper wealth would have gone down in a dramatic fashion, it is because of this that it is important to invest in bitcoin now that its price is still reasonable as we do not know when we will have the opportunity to do this again.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 08:59:42 PM

It is easier for people to invest into gold because they know in their brain that it will always recover and it's a valuable thing and its scarce so it can't be printed like money. The moment they eventually realize that bitcoin is similar and people can't make money from it like fiat, and you could always trust it to get back, and if you could end up with a situation where you can even spend it, then they will realize how amazing it is.

So far too many people considered it as get rich quick type of investment and didn't trust the credibility of it, and if they could end up with something better in the long run like gold, they would invest a lot more into it.
Wakate

Activity: 980
Merit: 519

fillippone - Winner contest Pizza 2022

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:09:10 PM
Merited by Oluwa-btc (1)

Things are getting worse everyday and we need to get prepared so that we will not fall victim to this inflation that is making the price of goods and services to increase everyday with increase in salaries. Things are really happening to salary earners making some persons to quit there job just because of the all these things that is making the price of foods to increase.
I think the government knows to fix all these but I think they are not really interested in helping matters and this alone is going to make many people face it raw. Those who are very much financially bouyant will be better of this time.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rokok lokal

Activity: 120
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 08:33:37 AM

Yes, this is invited to think, If we choose a large enough investment size, it will certainly reduce risk opportunities and the possibility of deflation. At the same time as our own ability to assess the potential return of this asset should not be too high or too low. An ideal that is very unlikely for a seller or an advertisement to have, so as not to live up to their own rapidly increasing expectations of their investment or even their loss.

The most important thing is the case and speed. If our advantage is false, but also able to ignore the temptation, although it is still a little. As far as possible the urgency of the COVID-19 Pandemic must be considered and indications of the pandemic must be controlled so that it does not spread wildly out of control, once again repeated mistakes.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 09:47:47 AM

There aren't any "safe" assets during a recession that's immune to fluctuation. There's only assets that are less volatile. I wouldn't call crypto a safe haven but it's worth diversifying into along with precious metals and cash.

The caveat with cash is that you're limited to stable currencies, which historically was USD. Problem is, USD is inflating to quickly to consider it a stable asset.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: