Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin and Prophecy  (Read 466 times)
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 06:24:22 PM

I was jolted into shock when he said, "I have prayed for people that trade Bitcoin, and they are making  profit." I don't really know what he meant by that. He was either referring to Forex trading or something else I don't know, but if it is a Bitcoin investment, I am certain enough to believe that prayer and prophecy don't work for Bitcoin.
I thought you're shock thinking that you will now be blessed like the others. What he said there is too easy to understand but I wonder why you didn't get it. Is there a btc that is also a forex? Obviously, there's nothing because btc is different from forex. He said btc so he is only referring to those who trade with btc. He didn't mentioned btc investors but you can request to include it.

Prayer and prophecy might work effectively as long you teamed it up with hard work. It's okay to not believe on their claims but you should try to go to the church for other reasons or to pray for the blessing that you are continuously receiving whether it is small or big.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 09:18:16 PM

I was jolted into shock when he said, "I have prayed for people that trade Bitcoin, and they are making  profit." I don't really know what he meant by that. He was either referring to Forex trading or something else I don't know, but if it is a Bitcoin investment, I am certain enough to believe that prayer and prophecy don't work for Bitcoin.
I thought you're shock thinking that you will now be blessed like the others. What he said there is too easy to understand but I wonder why you didn't get it. Is there a btc that is also a forex? Obviously, there's nothing because btc is different from forex. He said btc so he is only referring to those who trade with btc. He didn't mentioned btc investors but you can request to include it.

Prayer and prophecy might work effectively as long you teamed it up with hard work. It's okay to not believe on their claims but you should try to go to the church for other reasons or to pray for the blessing that you are continuously receiving whether it is small or big.
Dont know on why people are really that a fan on attaching up Bitcoin into some prophecy or religious aspect which i dont really see for it to be that relevant.
Its a digital currency with having a specific usage or utility just like on what we are seeing on fiat.

It all talks about on how people do able to engage on both utility and investment on the same time.
It will really be indeed vary but lets just respect on someones approach even though its not really something sensible in this regard.
Dr.Bitcoin_Strange (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 514

Go after the goal... Go!!! It is worth getting!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 11:41:51 PM

Preaching and praying about making more money seems weird to me.

From what Lucius said in the quote below, it's not bad for making people better towards others and themselves.
The only aspect I don't support the man of God is the prophecy he made about the price of Bitcoin.

although I respect any religion that makes people better towards others and themselves.

Jesus Christ was against the traders in the temple
I know that story from Mathew 21:12&13,
Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.”

But in this case, the pastor is not offering any service for cash.

How would a true Christian pastor preach about trading and making profits?

I did not say he preached about trading, but he preached the word of the holy bible. It was after preaching, during the prayer session, that he prayed for more blessings and prophecied about Bitcoin. He also gave a testimony of praying for a member and their Bitcoin price increase.

The relations between religion and trading ware antagonistic for centuries.

I don't think it's been up to a century since the introduction of Bitcoin/crypto trading.

Thinking that prayers would improve your financial situation seems very kinda dumb

Really dumb and misleading to newbies.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 03:07:23 AM

Thinking that prayers would improve your financial situation seems very kinda dumb

Really dumb and misleading to newbies.

Prayer brings victory, which is true. In that aspect there can be coincidence with the price increase. Just think we pray for us and for the people around us. We'll ask for everything we want, but something we know it is quite hard for now but lets pray to God. In that way praying for increase in price is just a wish and sometimes there might be coincidence.

When it comes to pastor mentioning about it, I find it as a base for money and an indirect way of trying to find the portfolio of his followers.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 03:49:40 AM

I know lots of people are so religious they believe what their pastor tells them. I'm not saying prophecy doesn't work for those that believe in it, but all I'm saying is to everyone reading this, Bitcoin price movement doesn't work by prophecy or prayer.
It's true that the price of Bitcoin does not work by prophecy or prayer, but you can pray to be successful in what you're up to. This will come to reality if you also work hard and not just waiting, like if you want to achieve something, it will only happen if you take an effort and work hard to make it possible. Instead of prophecy, the belief of these people who are investing in Bitcoin is the reason why they're holding. We have different reasoning on why we chose to believe but regardless of what you do, dont rely too much on prayer, prophecy or anything that has no concrete basis to be accurate.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: