Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:11:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have anyone you trust?  (Read 403 times)
Zlantann (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 03:25:14 PM

Happenings around the world currently are making me feel that nobody is trustworthy. Some persons are very fortunate to have persons around them to whom they can entrust some valuables in their hands and they are guaranteed that those valuables are in safe hands. The world is gradually losing trustworthy and faithful men. Now you don't know who to reveal your financial and other secrets to because of fear of the negative consequences.

Materialism and selfishness is now the key driver of people's actions and most people are ready to go the extra mile to become wealthy or become comfortable. Humanity has lost the virtues of pity, mercy, or compassion and has embraced pride, covetousness, and an unquenchable taste for money. I can across some of these stories and I am just imagining who one can trust.

1. Mother encouraged his elder son to kill her younger son for money rituals : A suspected internet fraudster confessed to security operatives that it was his mother that encouraged him to kill his younger brother for rituals that would make his fraud business prosper. He poisoned his brother and with the help of his mother they harvested the needed body parts that would be sent to the witch doctor for the rituals. He was arrested by security operatives during a stop-and-search operation. 

2. Woman killed and beheaded friend for money : A devout Christian woman killed her friend and decapitated her body because she planned to forge her dead friends will. After killing her, she arranged a will document that leaves 95% of the deceased wealth to the killer. The killer wanted to repair her house and she knew that her friend had the money because they had a close relationship.

3. Man pushes son off a cliff to claim insurance : A man was executed by the government because he staged an accident in a mine to enable him to receive compensation from the company. He murdered his son and planned to use the money to repay his debt and impress an extravagant woman he met online who always asked for money.

4. Wife accused of killing her husband for insurance money : The accused hired an assassin to kill her husband because she wanted to claim insurance money. After the killing, the killer and the woman rearranged the crime scene to look like a robbery and the woman instructed the killer to remove the hard drive of the house CCTV, but she didn't know that the camera had a memory card as backup. The neighbors of the family testified that the couple had three daughters and it was a peaceful and loving home.

5. Husband kills wife for money: A man shot his wife, locked the door, went to his office and later called the police informing them that his wife is in danger. He did this because he knew that his wife registered him as the nominee of her life insurance policy. He wanted people to believe that his wife was killed by thieves so that he can claim the life insurance benefit.

Money was the root cause of all these crimes. For me, nobody knows about my financial status except my wife. I think she is trustworthy. Do you have anyone you trust?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 04:38:39 PM

That's true trusting someone is extremely difficult now and you never know and you can never tell who'll cheat and deceive you. Sometimes your closest ones are the first one to cheat you as they know all your secrets,weaknesses and strength . They exactly know where to hit you , so trusting someone is not a good option in today's world.
Everything and everyone is about money,personal motives, selfishness  and personal gains now, even blood relations are killing and murdering each other for sake of money. This is really unfortunate and sad but that's the reality.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1596
Merit: 785

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 07:29:59 PM

The truth is that, ultimately, you cannot trust anyone. I was always quite an introverted person who hardly opened up to others. After having my trust broken quite a few times, with a few of those being extremely major offenses causing undescribable issues in my personal life, I find it extremely difficult to wholeheartedly trust someone again. Generally, I tend to be picky about the people I have in my life. I don't simply want to hang out with someone just for the sake of having someone to have a beer with, but to be able to express your opinions and feelings, to have someone understand you and have a proper conversation with. Trust me, I've had trouble finding the right people at my age (24).

I'm currently living with my girlfriend, and I think I can trust her enough, and also hang out with a colleague who's one of the best friendships I've had so far, and he's quite older than me (37). It's sickening that all these articles you quoted are murders for the sake of acquiring money. Money should be a tool for a better and healthier life, not the ultimate goal. Unfortunately, such examples are a daily phenomenon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1477

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 09:01:53 PM

I am a fan of police tales, especially crimes that happen on the ground. Each time, I became more sure that human psychology is very complex and cannot be classified under any method, and that reality is always much stronger than imagination and fictions.

The examples mentioned by the author of the topic may represent the most extreme cases, but there are much worse cases, especially cases of free killing by serial killers and sociopaths.

The idea may sound terrifying. But we should not really trust anyone completely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 12:18:49 AM

I don't know, today's world has become a scary era. People we trust sometimes end up disappointed.

But, this is just my opinion that, family is a person who can be trusted. This is a personal experience, that my family is very harmonious and gets along at all times. All you need is a high tolerance.

But people's circumstances are different. I can not say that the family is a person to be trusted. Sometimes some people hate their family for some reason, and eventually the family becomes an untrustworthy person.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 07:50:38 AM

Even when you swear you won't trust anyone again, you will still find one or two people you can open yourself to and trust. Just that one needs to use caution when disclosing information and protecting their privacy. Due to the widespread practice of ritual and societal passion for money, our world is evil. I wondered how we got here because everyone is afraid of the next man. It's very bad when family members don't trust one another. individuals who should be cooperating in order to accomplish a common objective.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 840
Merit: 597

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 08:51:24 AM

Trust is hard to come by these days and with the era we're in, it's even harder. In the instances the OP gave, I felt bad for case #1. Imagine a mother could be so mean as to volunteer to aid in the death of her child just so she could live a life of comfort! So sad!

Personally, I trust easily and tend to learn the hard way but after an incident which would have caused dire circumstances, I buckled up. Its funny that the people you call "close friends and family" are the ones who hit you the most. Well, it's normal, since whoever can hurt you is someone who has enough knowledge about you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 360

View Profile
October 31, 2022, 01:09:38 PM

Personally, I trust easily and tend to learn the hard way but after an incident which would have caused dire circumstances, I buckled up.
You can be exploited if people find out that you easily trust. Trust is earned and even after it is earned, it still has to be under observation just like loyalty because it can be easily broken. I don't trust anyone so that dissapointment can be avoided, I also do not trust myself, because there are situations that can come and I cannot say exactly how I would react. So with that in mind, I have an image of how quickly someone can break my trust if they are pushed to it, or under pressure.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
FAST DEPOSITS
AND WITHDRAWALS
   ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
WHEEL OF
FORTUNE
[WELCOME OFFER
     200% + 50FS
]▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GiftedMAN

Activity: 840
Merit: 554

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2022, 05:16:26 PM

A friend of mine once told me the origin of the word 'trust will get you killed'. It's quite unfortunate that the society we find ourselves in today is full of people who are not worthy to be trusted with anything because of who they have become. PS, I would suggest that the word trust be abolished because trusting people have made me do things I never wanted to do because I never knew that they will turn out to be betrayals and not trusted fellows. If a mother can take the life of his son in other for her other son to make money and a wife took the life of her husband because he trusted her with his bank details what else do we need to trust people for? I will only trust someone with my lips but I can't trust anyone with my secrets no matter who the person is to me.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2022, 11:37:23 AM

Yes trusting someone is difficult today but I think you can trust your family  ,your parents,siblings . They will always give you right advice and direct you correctly and will never deceive you.
But in today's world where anything can happen ,selfishness can make you do anything, even your blood relations can break your trust. Our world is full of such scary real life incidents that are happening where parents are killing children ,siblings hurting each other.
Anything is possible than.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 09:13:44 AM

Trust is considered as a weakness now if someone knows you trust everything and everybody they will misuse you and exploit you with different thing, they consider you weak. World is very cruel and everyone wants to gain something and achieve everything  at all costs.  So yes think before you trust someone .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 03:10:17 PM

Trust is considered as a weakness now if someone knows you trust everything and everybody they will misuse you and exploit you with different thing, they consider you weak. World is very cruel and everyone wants to gain something and achieve everything  at all costs.  So yes think before you trust someone .
We need to understand the conventions of the world we live in. Trust shouldn't be considered a weakness because it actually a side of people being respectful, honest, and loving their fellow humans. You can't trust, someone, if you don't have respect for or love him/her.
Nevertheless, there is a span for trust just like there's a span for love. There's mindful trust, slight trust, and blind trust.

Lastly, trusting someone doesn't mean you don't have to be conscious.

OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4774
Merit: 4382

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 05:20:00 PM

Someone once told me that if you know people, you don’t have to trust them. So I think instead of blindly trusting people and getting left disappointed, make sure you know the people around you well. Know the ones who will steal from you or lie to you and the ones that won’t. People all have their own codes they live by. Figure that out and you’ll never have to trust anyone, you’ll just have to know them.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 05:54:32 PM

everyone is a murderer. it just needs a good reason or a bad day.

i couldn't remember where i heard this before but somehow i believe its true. it only need a reason like money and you get to be murdered or you murdering someone.

when someone is murdered in a house, law enforcer understands that all the people in the house are considered suspect.
its not the other way around like they said innocent until proven guilty.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 05:34:19 AM

The only person advisable to trust if alive is your mum who without doubts wants the best for you at any given point in time.
Since opening yourself makes you absolutely vulnerable, it is best advice you stay alone but don't be lonely concealing and dealing with every issues you have. According to what some rappers will day that all they trust is their guns alone.
If government and banks can also be like this, it is best you trust and use Bitcoin, the shift is happening gradually people will use Bitcoin more soon

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Frankolala

Activity: 742
Merit: 543

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 01:32:35 PM

Love brings trust and one of the attributes to trust is accountability. All the stories of untrustworthy is that the characters involved might be family but am sorry there is no love bond existing in them. It is difficult to trust people this days especially some of our family members and friends. I heard of a story that a man used his son in exchange for money unknowingly to the boy.

The only person to trust are your loving family members, they are the only one that can be there for us when things are upside down. When the love of money is brought first before family,this is when all the stories stated above can be carried out. The world is a place that people values money to dignity and respect. Even in the Bible Judas betrayed his master for money,it means that the world has been lacking this word TRUST ever since its existence.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1125

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 07:20:15 PM

I am a fan of police tales, especially crimes that happen on the ground. Each time, I became more sure that human psychology is very complex and cannot be classified under any method, and that reality is always much stronger than imagination and fictions.

The examples mentioned by the author of the topic may represent the most extreme cases, but there are much worse cases, especially cases of free killing by serial killers and sociopaths.

The idea may sound terrifying. But we should not really trust anyone completely.

Same here, I love to watch detective movies with suspense and listen to real life stories about murderers who got caught.
It's always shocking when a parent kills a child or a child kills a parent. There bond there should be above everything else. I'd never hurt my child, I'd rather take the hit myself. People who murder their own children must have lost basic instincts that are coded into our DNA.

To answer the OP's question, I trust my wife because we've been together at times when we both had nothing and we've managed to support each other. I hope when my daughter grows up I'll be able to trust her too.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2022, 09:27:00 PM

everyone is a murderer. it just needs a good reason or a bad day.

This is a false accusation. It is wrong to say everyone is a murderer. A murderer is a criminal because killing is breaking the law. It is a crime against the law of every country. There are people that can not kill anyone intentionally but death can result from them defending themselves against aggression. It is called self defence. And when that happens it is called manslaughter and not murder. Maybe that is what they referred to there as everyone being a murderer. I will never kill for any reason. So am not a murderer.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 10:01:39 PM

Yeah a lot have been happening around the world most especially Nigeria as a case study, the taste for money have made young men & women losing focused, lacking patient, lacking manners, and eager to get rich within a short period of time without adequate planning or being worked for. Nowadays people don't want to work or developed time study and learn things that could put food on their table other than wanting easy to get wealth by killing their fellow human and using their body's for rituals. Sincerely speaking i don't trust anyone or even any of my relatives i does things within my limit and my strength otherwise one can be killed for no reason.
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1036
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
November 04, 2022, 03:20:48 PM

The world is gradually losing trustworthy and faithful men. Now you don't know who to reveal your financial and other secrets to because of fear of the negative consequences.
Losing trust on people is not something new, it has been happening right from the beginning.  We need to know that people will always change. Sometimes people we can vouch for change to be what we don't believe they can be. I have learn to take people the way I see them but not giving total trust for them to remain the same. If we take people the way they are and not trusting them to remain perfect, even if they change to something else it will not be a surprise because it is nature for human to change.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████