Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:25:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports and entertainment industries could play a big role in Bitcoin adoption.  (Read 359 times)
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 05:22:50 PM

Sports and music can have a big and important role in the dissemination and development of the Blockchain in general, and not Bitcoin in particular, because as far as I know, no sports clubs or music companies have adopted Bitcoin, but rather they have made their own coins, most sports and music teams have their own tokens that their fans buy To make donations or buy tickets, team products, etc. to support the team through these tokens. So I don't see any significant role these sports and music teams could play in the adoption of Bitcoin.
Honestly that means they have been part of the blockchain revolution and that is fine enough for me. Having your own token as a sports club means that you could actually give part of the club to the fans, and in return they would have some say in the club. That’s a good thing, it allows people to be part of something bigger.

Like the rewards system, they could buy a good number of tokens, and then get tickets cheaper, or a jersey for cheaper, or could buy some tokens and meet a player etc etc. These are all great incentives, giving the team a good amount of money, and also making the fans a lot happier to spend their money knowing it goes directly where it should be.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 08:50:53 PM

I have long been having a thought over this. The sports and entertainment industries gets more attention to themselves unlike other industries. I believe also that they have or share fans that are into blockchain as well. If these two industries looks into blockchain I believe there would be a strong massive adoption as a result of their total engagement with their fans if they constantly accept Bitcoin payment for their shows and events. Like some clubs already doing this and the response is welcoming.

If musicians do follow same step, I think there would be massive adoption as most of them are Bitcoin informed and  inclined. Artists could help spread the move on Bitcoin adoption.

Do you think this would be realized if it is given attention to.

It seems that you didn't get the story right. Sports and entertainment have been helping Bitcoin for almost 10 years now. In sports, several initiatives have been done since as back as 2014 and today many Soccer teams in Europe already got into the NFT business.  In entertainment, famous country Singer Tatiana Moroz started its own crypto back in 2013. You can hear a lot about it over at Let's Talk Bitcoin. Today, you have a lot of musicians and other popular artists adopting and supporting Bitcoin and the number is growing by the day.

dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2044
Merit: 937

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2022, 03:13:24 AM

in fact we already seen adoption in sport and entertainment but for now they only small firm and not big company but sooner or later it will fire up

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 08, 2022, 06:37:15 PM

I want to remind you something adult industry plays major role and its one of the highest gross earnings industry in the whole sector still they failed to implement the adoption of Bitcoin payment, I mean people didn't give much as they expected so adoption had to happen gradually to be a permanent evolution or it maybe replaced by others.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2022, 02:53:17 PM

in fact we already seen adoption in sport and entertainment but for now they only small firm and not big company but sooner or later it will fire up
Truly a lot of sports and entertainment industries springing up nowadays are already adopting bitcoin because some gamblers and gamers like playing their bet or gaming anonymously and that act of adopting bitcoin had endeared those users to embrace using those industries and going by the gradual adoption of bitcoin globally those industries will become a big player in no distant future, though we still have some major sport betting companies in my country who are still using fiat because of lack of orientation and information about bitcoin by those users, however I'm quite sure many of them will divert to bitcoin.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Artem Sereda

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2022, 12:08:40 PM

Sports and music can have a big and important role in the dissemination and development of the Blockchain in general, and not Bitcoin in particular, because as far as I know, no sports clubs or music companies have adopted Bitcoin, but rather they have made their own coins, most sports and music teams have their own tokens that their fans buy To make donations or buy tickets, team products, etc. to support the team through these tokens. So I don't see any significant role these sports and music teams could play in the adoption of Bitcoin.
Honestly that means they have been part of the blockchain revolution and that is fine enough for me. Having your own token as a sports club means that you could actually give part of the club to the fans, and in return they would have some say in the club. That’s a good thing, it allows people to be part of something bigger.

Like the rewards system, they could buy a good number of tokens, and then get tickets cheaper, or a jersey for cheaper, or could buy some tokens and meet a player etc etc. These are all great incentives, giving the team a good amount of money, and also making the fans a lot happier to spend their money knowing it goes directly where it should be.

As for tickets, or various attributes near the football club, I agree that it would be very profitable. But the opportunity for fans to take part in the management of the club seems to me not very correct since they may not understand the full picture of what is happening, etc.

VSYS.host — Anonymous Offshore Dedicated Servers & VPS with DDoS protection:UA/NL/US
SHKeeper.io — Self-Hosted & Open-Source Crypto Payment Processor
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: