Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dealing With False Alligations  (Read 158 times)
dbc23 (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:05:06 PM

The world has become too cruel and crafty. Wickedness now live in the society has a norm. It is gradually becoming a lifestyle, slowly getting tolerance and someday it will become a culture. Many persons has lived to pay for a crime the never committed. Forced to accept something the know nothing about. Threatened with death and all sort of consequence if the ever open their mouth to their own defence.

Allegations has dealt with so many that the find forgiveness as a taboo. It has injured innocent hearts, buried the heart and sympathy of lovely people, sold the conscience of the happy. It has eaten up the good days of the merriers It might take forever to let go of hurts from allegations. I am still searching to know how to heal the pains that get associated with allegation.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
December 18, 2022, 05:13:57 PM

It's a painful ordeal to bear especially if this allegations and accusations are coming from someone you've attached or opened up to. Everyone has his or her methods of dealing with false accusations and let me go personal on this as it looks like the OP is not only seeking opinions from others experience but theirs as well.

Every human has a different way of assimilating pain and while like the OP noted that it has forever scarred some, others act differently. I learned early in life that to heal from such is to expect anything from anyone and I opened my heart to forgiveness no matter how painful my experience was. It helped a great deal, if I must confess.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 09:00:26 PM

I wonder what might it be to have warranted this write up andits clearly in your choice to tell or not but, for it yo have been motivating enough to have you air out your feelings of the matter on the forum, its must be a serious one.

Our world is constantly in transition and accepting certain constraints of the society to be a norm. With truth hardly been told by the parties of a subject, it becomes a matter of tactics for the investigators to use what they've got and hope to arrive at some logical conclusion to be true, get a confession or maybe just hang on to what they've got until proven otherwise.

Surely, there are victims to this but, you can't imagine it not having victims at times. The innocent once still gets hurts.
Majestic-milf

Activity: 798
Merit: 589

View Profile
December 19, 2022, 10:23:30 PM

The act is painful no matter the gravity of the situation and such can make one withdraw into his or her shell and this results in trust issues.
 Just like it's difficult for one who has been scarred by an incident to forget, it is quite a stretch to ask one who has been falsely accused by someone they must have had high regards for to forgive and move on. But just like I noted earlier, it all depends on the mindset and mentality of the person.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Die_empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 994

Give all before death

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 06:24:45 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

The world has become too cruel and crafty. Wickedness now live in the society has a norm. It is gradually becoming a lifestyle, slowly getting tolerance and someday it will become a culture. Many persons has lived to pay for a crime the never committed. Forced to accept something the know nothing about. Threatened with death and all sort of consequence if the ever open their mouth to their own defence.

Allegations has dealt with so many that the find forgiveness as a taboo. It has injured innocent hearts, buried the heart and sympathy of lovely people, sold the conscience of the happy. It has eaten up the good days of the merriers It might take forever to let go of hurts from allegations. I am still searching to know how to heal the pains that get associated with allegations.   
I have been privileged to work for an NGO that works with prisoners and I discovered that many of these inmates are innocent of the crime they are accused of. Many of them are languishing in jail because of allegations and cooked-up offenses. This has led some of them to suffer psychological and mental illnesses. I have had encounters with most prisoners that have been accused of armed robbery or rape because their accusers want to covert their belonging so the only way to do that is to bribe some law enforcement agencies and the judiciary and get them imprisoned.

I have always assisted these inmates financially and otherwise. But my biggest advice for them is that they should forgive their accusers, forget the past and focus on the future.

Merit.s

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2022, 12:01:00 AM

Allegations has dealt with so many that the find forgiveness as a taboo. It has injured innocent hearts, buried the heart and sympathy of lovely people, sold the conscience of the happy. It has eaten up the good days of the merriers It might take forever to let go of hurts from allegations. I am still searching to know how to heal the pains that get associated with allegation.   
The world is so evil that the weak are been punished for crimes that they know nothing about. Sometimes it is a frame up allegation that is put on you which becomes so devastating that if you are not the type that can face harsh situation, it can lead you to depression. I have seen people suffering for what they don't know about. All these happens because it is people that are very close to us that hurts us the more. It is people that makes other people wicked.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 01:05:51 AM

usually an allegation itself does not do the massive harm
its either the after-gossip spread of multiple people then treating you differently or more often its actually you personally victimising yourself by re-playing the allegation in your head long after the person making an allegation has moved out of your proximity and got on with their life

speaking of the second one.
if you are in grief of some allegation made against you. and you are reading this now still feeling hurt by an allegation

take a breath and look around the room you are sat in.
 is the accuser present
can you reach and touch them

if you said words using your mouth now out loud, would they hear you
if you cant touch them or speak to them . then they are not affecting you now.
YOU are affecting you right now in your position you are in now.

find ways to trick your mind into NOT perceiving it as a current threat. tell your brain to shut up and you will think about it on a day where you can do something about it.

dont think of the past. tell your brain to find the solutions for the future
EG will you sue them. will you research stuff that can prove your innocence to provide them. or if you fo not wish to pursue it. tell your mind not to pursue it and then think about other things

easier said than done. but with enough attempts to cut your brain mid flow of a history tour. helps reduce the harm you do on yourself repeating thoughts in your head

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 02:06:36 PM

Duch is life and we must make sure we are very careful in everything we do not to be found in this categories as well cheating and stepping on others, those that has been into such mess landed because of carelessness they would have controlled with a well disciplined lifestyle, we must remain ever determined amd committed to doing good than evil and do all it could take tin stoping those into it.

Have you also considered yourself in many ways not to be found with this iind of injudicious actions, in most cases, allegations were made because of lack of self discipline, greediness, lies, hatred, gealousy, pride and mockery act towards our fellow human beings, sometimes we find out this allegations made are intentional and few were not intentional but when we discover the magnitude of the outcome in it, it feels bad that such wicked act is coming from us to our fellow brothers, people with bad conscience are found with allegations on others.
Marykeller

Activity: 1064
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2022, 11:57:36 PM

It hurts to endure the torture of a crime you didn't commit and carry on as before. When you are aware that you were falsely accused of a crime and suffered as a result, it takes time to recover from the event. I can't predict what the crime was or what you will go through, but I can assure you that when you choose to let go and free your mind from the bonds of resentment, sadness, and an implacable spirit of regrets, you will be okay and come out stronger.

Breathe in a new you and stop allowing the false accusations against you to keep you down as you put more emphasis on the future. Everything is going to be fine

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
letteredhub

Activity: 504
Merit: 202

If bitcoin be for me...

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 08:05:01 PM

Serving for a crime you have no hand in is something demoralizing, and humanly speaking it's not easy to let go. Out of duress some persons have had to confess to a crime they never committed and it's hard to forgive after going through such condition. But for your own sake you must have to move on as it wasn't your fault to have being a victim of such circumstance. Turn on a new leave for yourself by discarding every pain the memory of the allegation brings, and telling yourself daily that you deserve to be happy no matter what.

Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 344

View Profile
December 23, 2022, 01:08:44 PM

I am still searching to know how to heal the pains that get associated with allegation.  
Healing can be difficult especially when you were not just accused but also served some level of punishment for something you did not do. If you have served your punishment, be happy that the punishment is not life long, and that you are still in a position to move on. Sometimes you really don't need to prove your point or seek revenge, but just change your location to heal better. Healing involves learning, learning not to make the same mistake that got you falsely alleged before. Move to another location and start your life afresh with more consciousness.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sakanwa

Activity: 490
Merit: 132

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 05:59:50 AM

False alligation is one thing I hate in my whole life because they are so many facing and serving one crime of the other that they know nothing about, and this is something the government has to look into but they keep silent about it, not knowing that as they continue to keep silent about things that matter, that's when our life ends, From my view and opinion our society and mostly communities are sufferings with hardship and all the government what's is for us to commit so they can punish us, life is a choice, the change the government want in us supposed to begin I them period...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: