Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you expect from cryptocurrency?  (Read 1275 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 08:59:09 PM

I am one of those people who do not have much wealth, my hope from cryptocurrency is to multiply small capital into large capital, so that it can improve my household's economy. of course I have to be determined to set aside a small part of my remaining money to buy bitcoin, and I consider that as a replacement for my pocket money, so that even though there are high fluctuations in its movements, I remain calm, and later the money will double so I can open a business real estate or buying safer assets, as part of diversification
I am also an average person who has small wealth. By investing in crypto, I expect that I will increase my economic level someday. If you expect to have a real estate business, I just dream to have any business that can be my main job in the future. It is the right way to buy Bitcoin or any top altcoins, they will make us to have an opportunity of having a better future. Although no guarantee for a success, we can see a big chance for it by seeing the history of bearish-bullish season.
After reading yours and many others same wishes, I realized that maybe I have been discrediting the amount of wealth that could be generated by crypto. I always used crypto in a way that it would help me keep my purchasing power, maybe the dollar amount would go up, but what can buy one ice cream today, should grow to be dollar amount of one ice cream 20 years later as well, instead of losing its value to inflation.

Obviously that is not what people aim at, they want to make sure that they could make a profit even bigger and larger than that, and I am guessing that I have been asking far too little from my crypto future, maybe one day I will get hopeful about something like that too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 20, 2023, 10:20:47 PM

Cryptocurrency is indeed a technology that must need vigorous activities. There are lots of people who makes good expectations about trading but at the beginning they have not such good experience and a solid knowledge so they fail to get prizes and their expectations become down.

For the successful future users must have knowledge about the volatility that how the pieces fluctuates quickly. So when they accept the fact that with the success there will always hurdles and hazards so punctuality can elevate chances of success also overcome the fear about losing and think that if you loss this time then this will have a significant impact on your trading and can make your trading appreciable.
We arent that blind on whats the actual purpose on why cryptocurrency had been created, it is really just that it turns out that there are other ways and benefits which it could really give out opportunities to those people who are dealing off with it. We cant really deny that we are here mostly because of money making or income opportunity.Somehow expect the unexpected because this market is really way too volatile
and unpredictable.There's no way that you could really be able to know on what would be ahead, there are lots of factors which would really affect value or price.
Projects with real use case and relevance are the ones who would really be sustain out for long term.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
February 21, 2023, 01:53:58 AM

My hope regarding cryptocurrencies is of course that the world of cryptocurrencies will progress, and hopefully the bear market will pass soon... and hopefully the bull market will come soon...
you posted  days ago? here is the market mate

https://coinmarketcap.com/

the market had been running good for the whole February(may not continuously but increasing at least)

and I hope that the world economy will recover quickly, because in my opinion if the world economy goes down, the cryptocurrency world will also go down. but if the world economy progresses then the cryptocurrency world will also progress.
world economic recovery cannot happen in overnight mate, there is no way that the effect of all problems for years? will not end like that.

wait for the next few years before seeing that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2023, 05:50:02 AM

There are different type of investors mate , some does not require time while others this is very important lol.

Like me , some of my coins are for long term while some is for short term and others are for semi long term that means one thing , I am willing to wait for some time and I am ready to sell at other time .

we will be considering to buy or sell depend on market flow .
I agree, I am one of those people who are long term investors and we do not really have too much to do, I bought bitcoin, and I still do sometimes, but that's my whole job, I have to do nothing else, it could be 30k tomorrow or 20k tomorrow and I would not make a single move, which means that it's a very easy and lazy job and could be alright.
yups , that is what we tend to do and will also have less stress about the market volatility , imagine you only need to buy and wait? what more can we expect from this strategy  Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
I know that it is not going to be the same for traders for example or short term investors, they want to make sure that they could invest into something that could make a lot more money in a lot shorter time period and that is why I believe that we are going to end up with difference in the workload that we both have.
exactly . why spend more time and mind thinking when you can have less?

but if we have no regular job and only doing this for living? then yes they can do act but if not? then try to value our time.

Patrol69

Activity: 546
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2023, 05:02:08 AM

There are many people who see the success of others in crypto currency and get confused about when to invest in crypto currency and when they will succeed. It is not right to expect that. Because he has achieved success in his own merits. Just because he's successful doesn't mean you'll be successful. He succeeded because of market observation, adequate understanding of various coins and investment at the right time. Seeing its success, if you invest everything in the crypto platform without understanding anything, then you may face a lot of losses, let alone success. So it is not right to expect so much from crypto currency after seeing the success of others.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 07:23:08 AM

I know that it is not going to be the same for traders for example or short term investors, they want to make sure that they could invest into something that could make a lot more money in a lot shorter time period and that is why I believe that we are going to end up with difference in the workload that we both have.

but if we have no regular job and only doing this for living? then yes they can do act but if not? then try to value our time.
That's the tricky part about the market. Only thing that you need to do in order to make a profit is to buy and wait, you do not need to do anything else, in fact "waiting" is another name for doing nothing, because you are required to do absolutely nothing while waiting, so it means all you have to do is buy, nothing else.

And in this market, where you can make a good profit by just buying and nothing else, people still end up not making a profit at all, which is the weird part. I know it sounds unrealistic to some people, and they can't wrap their minds around the fact that it could be this simple, but it is! and this is why everyone should do it.

nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
February 26, 2023, 09:59:37 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2023, 10:54:58 PM by nurilham

After reading yours and many others same wishes, I realized that maybe I have been discrediting the amount of wealth that could be generated by crypto. I always used crypto in a way that it would help me keep my purchasing power, maybe the dollar amount would go up, but what can buy one ice cream today, should grow to be dollar amount of one ice cream 20 years later as well, instead of losing its value to inflation.
Sure, crypto value is improving. It continues to raise over time.
Although there is a bearish season that triggers Bitcoin value to drop free fall, we have a bullish time to raise the value. Bitcoin price is only around $23k-$24k today, but it can pass $68k-$69k in the future. Altcoins prices are also the same, they increase along with the improvement of the projects. ETH and BNB are two examples of altcoins that already increased their values significantly. In the bullish season, altcoins prices also have a chance to skyrocket. Well, this is why more people are interested to invest in Bitcoin or altcoins, they realize that the prices will increase more and more in the future.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

View Profile
February 27, 2023, 06:18:54 AM

Of course I hope the market can recover or the price of ETH can reach at least $ 3500, a year ago I invest Eth, BNB, Cake and so on when the market was at the top, now the price of drops and more than 70% I lost money, when there was a moment for rising. disturbances such as Luna and FTX.
market will recover but Soon ? I'm not sure because 2023 seems to be more bearish that 2022 as this is closer to Halving and we knew what happened every year like that , though sideways may happen but very little chance so be ready for the incoming dumping.
FTX effect will surely come to the early of next year as the season of Christmas stands for strong market but the next months will be different .
I think we still need to be patient to wait for the market to really recover.
it seems like it is and I don't see the market recovering any time soon,
but in crypto anything can happen and the important thing is to keep abreast of developments
well, weeks after your posts? market recovered though not that high like what in 2021 yet we can see it moving Green each week.
maybe stagnant to 23-25k but this is much better to look at than continues dumping right?
so let it happen now as we are believing about the coming hype any time this year or the next.
if we are totally trusting bitcoin then we must trust with all of hearts .

Wiwo

Activity: 1050
Merit: 675

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2023, 09:11:00 PM

There are many people who see the success of others in crypto currency and get confused about when to invest in crypto currency and when they will succeed. It is not right to expect that. Because he has achieved success in his own merits. Just because he's successful doesn't mean you'll be successful. He succeeded because of market observation, adequate understanding of various coins and investment at the right time. Seeing its success, if you invest everything in the crypto platform without understanding anything, then you may face a lot of losses, let alone success. So it is not right to expect so much from cryptocurrency after seeing the success of others.
I think you are off-topic on this reply,  and if we are talking about copying others we have to consider a lot of things such as under what variable did the first investor acted under to have gained that level of success and if the latter will follow the same pattern of action.

-Aside from the fact that cryptocurrency gives us the alternative choice for both investments outside the traditional economy, Bitcoin most especially is an economic tool that has revolutionized the global financial system.
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 03:21:13 AM

There are many people who see the success of others in crypto currency and get confused about when to invest in crypto currency and when they will succeed.
how they are confused ? do you mean they are interested ? not confused?

It is not right to expect that. Because he has achieved success in his own merits. Just because he's successful doesn't mean you'll be successful.
wrong mate , We can also become successful if we will follow their steps specially not being greedy lol.
He succeeded because of market observation, adequate understanding of various coins and investment at the right time. Seeing its success, if you invest everything in the crypto platform without understanding anything, then you may face a lot of losses, let alone success.
but if we also followed those steps so how come that we will not to be successful also.

So it is not right to expect so much from crypto currency after seeing the success of others.
it is not expectation alone , instead it is a wish and dream to become one lol.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
bitterguy28

Activity: 2002
Merit: 175

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2023, 04:27:34 AM

That's the tricky part about the market. Only thing that you need to do in order to make a profit is to buy and wait, you do not need to do anything else, in fact "waiting" is another name for doing nothing, because you are required to do absolutely nothing while waiting, so it means all you have to do is buy, nothing else.
that is if you are investing in good coin? because you cannot just buy and hold when you risk money in shitcoin or those pump and dump currency that needed to be check from minute after minute.

And in this market, where you can make a good profit by just buying and nothing else, people still end up not making a profit at all, which is the weird part. I know it sounds unrealistic to some people, and they can't wrap their minds around the fact that it could be this simple, but it is! and this is why everyone should do it.
that is Bitcoin mate , meaning we must mention a specific currency when talking this in general term .

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 28, 2023, 07:19:21 PM

well, weeks after your posts? market recovered though not that high like what in 2021 yet we can see it moving Green each week.
maybe stagnant to 23-25k but this is much better to look at than continues dumping right?
so let it happen now as we are believing about the coming hype any time this year or the next.
if we are totally trusting bitcoin then we must trust with all of hearts .
I guess that it's really not an easy thing to handle when you consider all the possible things that could go wrong. I think it's clear that people are just generally quite afraid of what's going on, and I understand why, I would say don't be, I am not and nobody should be afraid of the market. But at the same time I do understand people who are afraid because that's all they saw.

In the end, bitcoin will go up, the year 2023 will be a good year, it has been a good year so far and I am guessing that it will continue to be a good year in the long run as well. It's just not that easy to figure out that easily, it will take a bit of a time for it to happen.
Bazzu

Activity: 476
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 05:15:21 AM

There are many people who see the success of others in crypto currency and get confused about when to invest in crypto currency and when they will succeed. It is not right to expect that. Because he has achieved success in his own merits. Just because he's successful doesn't mean you'll be successful. He succeeded because of market observation, adequate understanding of various coins and investment at the right time. Seeing its success, if you invest everything in the crypto platform without understanding anything, then you may face a lot of losses, let alone success. So it is not right to expect so much from crypto currency after seeing the success of others.

yes, it is, because investing in crypto cannot be expected to be 100% successful,

but may we all benefit from our investment in crypto, and what is certain is that our goal is to achieve success in everything including crypto.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Liang ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ https://liang.community/ █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 09:08:19 PM

Obviously that is not what people aim at, they want to make sure that they could make a profit even bigger and larger than that, and I am guessing that I have been asking far too little from my crypto future, maybe one day I will get hopeful about something like that too.

Many of us want to get rich with crypto, without actually doing anything in return. Buying and "hodling" crypto alone, won't make you a wealthy person overnight. It takes discipline and a little bit of patience to get the results you want in the long term. Instead of focusing on the price, why don't people use crypto as if it were cash? Crypto is all about digital payments, so the more people use it, the better.

We can't tell what will happen in the future due to the industry's unpredictable nature. But if history repeats itself, market prices should go all the way to the moon within the not-so-distant future. As long as you don't go crazy putting all of your life savings into crypto, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 06:32:48 AM

Many of us want to get rich with crypto, without actually doing anything in return. Buying and "hodling" crypto alone, won't make you a wealthy person overnight. It takes discipline and a little bit of patience to get the results you want in the long term. Instead of focusing on the price, why don't people use crypto as if it were cash? Crypto is all about digital payments, so the more people use it, the better.

We can't tell what will happen in the future due to the industry's unpredictable nature. But if history repeats itself, market prices should go all the way to the moon within the not-so-distant future. As long as you don't go crazy putting all of your life savings into crypto, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my opinion Smiley

If you are lucky and your entry was on the right timing, I mean after doing your DYOR and manage to pick the price during the heavy downfall then hold and wait till the market bounce back.

Then we can say that opportunities to earned a huge amount of money will surely be possible, a matter
of how good you can project your estimated time frame and how good you are in managing risk with your investment.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 07:20:16 AM

I am one of those people who do not have much wealth, my hope from cryptocurrency is to multiply small capital into large capital, so that it can improve my household's economy. of course I have to be determined to set aside a small part of my remaining money to buy bitcoin, and I consider that as a replacement for my pocket money, so that even though there are high fluctuations in its movements, I remain calm, and later the money will double so I can open a business real estate or buying safer assets, as part of diversification
I am also an average person who has small wealth. By investing in crypto, I expect that I will increase my economic level someday. If you expect to have a real estate business, I just dream to have any business that can be my main job in the future. It is the right way to buy Bitcoin or any top altcoins, they will make us to have an opportunity of having a better future. Although no guarantee for a success, we can see a big chance for it by seeing the history of bearish-bullish season.

If you look in different perspective? Then yeah what you said is indeed what must happen and do but remember that each of us has different looks in cryptocurrency and most of us sees crypto as long term asset than just a purchasing material do best you have our own opinion and doings and respect each others belief

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 11:54:26 AM

The world economy will recover and won't turn worst as some others predicted. The bitcoin halving will remain a crypto bull run next year and the following year. I expect ATHs will be reached once again on bitcoin and some altcoins. I am getting pumped and excited although I really really need more funds in order to take advantage of the coming bull run. But I guess I am not selling my house anymore. Just most of my stocks' investments will be shifted to cryptocurrencies by this year or next year. I expect a lot from crypto next year and the following year. I am really hoping that I can recover everything that I lost last 2018, the pandemic and global crisis wherein lots of businesses were closed.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 05:42:29 PM

I don't really agree with your decision, because if the world economy is bad, then the crypto market will definitely experience a decline due to very high volatility.
I prefer to keep the fiat for now.until this mess is completely healed.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 06:48:51 PM

My hope about cryptocurrencies is that access is very easy to access crypto, it can be a medium of exchange in various places. Maybe this will take a long time, what else is a lot of fud that causes people to not believe in crypto and prefer fiat over cryptocurrencies, but I believe many will switch to crypto even some of the world's largest companies have started buying bitcoin
nurilham

Activity: 1428
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
March 05, 2023, 09:51:07 PM

The world economy will recover and won't turn worst as some others predicted.
Are you afraid of some predictions related to the issue of recession?
I personally never believe that issue, I think it is only FUDs. The world economy is fine, it recovers gradually after we have a severe crisis during covid 19.

The bitcoin halving will remain a crypto bull run next year and the following year. I expect ATHs will be reached once again on bitcoin and some altcoins. I am getting pumped and excited although I really really need more funds in order to take advantage of the coming bull run.
Commonly, the period of bullrun just happens after Bitcoin halving. We will have Bitcoin halving in Q2 of 2024, so I am also very sure that we will have bullrun season in Q3-Q4 of 2024.

But I guess I am not selling my house anymore.
Why do you need to sell your house?  Huh

Just most of my stocks' investments will be shifted to cryptocurrencies by this year or next year.
If I were you, I won't shift my stocks investment. Diversifying assets is better, why don't to have assets both in stocks and crypto together? However, it is your right to shift it or not. DWYOR

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
DICE 
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███