Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting Started on Bityx — Beginners Guide  (Read 625 times)
Weniamose

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2023, 08:04:16 PM

The exchange works at 5+ without interruptions and brakes. Works much better than many top crypto exchanges. I like these exchanges. They can compete with all the top exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galexil

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 12:32:14 PM

What i like most about this exchange is that even with the highest volatility and pump and dump, Bityx works without failures and brakes. Many exchanges deliberately suspend trading. This has never happened to Bityx
Xterice

View Profile
January 08, 2023, 05:55:06 PM

Recently there has been less advertising and activity. Now is the time to act! We are in a bear market and need to be in the public eye when the bull cycle starts.
Need more social media activity. Arrange a contest for the best video review!
Ziahavan

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 01:49:03 PM

I like this cryptocurrency exchange, it looks very nice. It is very convenient to trade here because it supports bank transfers and it is very easy to make a deposit. In addition it has very low commissions for withdrawing money and has a very reliable security system.
Kadisoka

View Profile
January 09, 2023, 08:15:49 PM

For all the years of operation of Bityx, they have not had a single hack. They have never had their crypto stolen. The database has not been hacked and all KYC clients are stored under reliable protection. I have not heard a single scandal related to the blocking of customer accounts. So the reputation of the exchange is the cleanest.
Henasnat

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 11:58:21 AM

Many beginners and inexperienced traders mistakenly believe that they just need to trade on the largest and most famous exchanges. There are a lot of altcoins and trading opportunities on Exchanges like Bityx. Traders with extensive experience understand that you can earn a lot of money on an exchange like Bityx.
Foretel

View Profile
January 10, 2023, 05:58:31 PM

Many beginners and inexperienced traders mistakenly believe that they just need to trade on the largest and most famous exchanges. There are a lot of altcoins and trading opportunities on Exchanges like Bityx. Traders with extensive experience understand that you can earn a lot of money on an exchange like Bityx.

For beginners the question of trust in the exchange arises more here. it is obvious that it is much easier to trust the number 1 exchange in the world, which is advertised absolutely everywhere and whose name everyone knows. Therefore it is logical that beginners will use such exchanges
Beathald

View Profile
January 11, 2023, 12:33:30 PM

I liked trading on the Bityx exchange. The exchange is developing rapidly and moving in the right direction. Their easy interface and trading will greatly facilitate the purchase for people who do not know what blockchain is and how to buy bitcoin.
Celizion

View Profile
January 11, 2023, 08:38:24 PM

I like the convenience of trading on Bityx. Very user friendly site for beginners. I really like Bityx because of their easy way to deposit and withdraw funds. Commissions are very low and there are a lot of bonuses for beginners. This might be the best exchange to start in the crypto world.
Maineko

View Profile
January 12, 2023, 12:15:42 PM

Recently a lot of networks for the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies have appeared. Previously USDT could be withdrawn through the Ethereum and Tron network. Now we have added the Binance Network, the Solana Network, the Arbitrum Network and a few more
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: