Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:03:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget a return to office: We’re living in the age of side hustles  (Read 1185 times)
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 02:33:55 PM

I've been out of the office for about 2 years, Covid has bankrupted the company where I work, my place of work is ceramics production, a lot of raw materials are imported from China which can't serve orders so I get raw materials from Italy, Spain and others but production costs have increased significantly and another problem is difficult marketing so finished goods become stock and increasing costs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 04:51:29 PM

There are things that make us complacent when working in the office, sometimes time is not felt so that when we are old we will be aware and regret, if we owns the office then this is a good thing, but if only an employee then it is better to leave it immediately, many opportunities To get greater money than working in the office.

Actually side hustles do not provide complete freedom from the financial point of view. We still need to rely on professional jobs if we have already got one. Multiple income source is definitely needed but it has to be well planned and executed. Moreover, peeps should understand that side hustles are really temporary and they may or may not sustain our lives forever. However one can always have multiple hustles to keep oneself engaged so much that even if one shuts down then another keeps us going. Definitely worth it.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 08:38:05 PM

The saddest part is that during 60's you could be distributing milk to some business' and would make enough money to literally have a house, a car, two kids, send them to college and retire a very comfortable life. That's it, not a job that would require you to be a great skillsman or craftsman or anything that requires college degree or anything.

You would just have a truck, go to a warehouse every morning, load up milk, then you would go to whatever business that day, unload the truck and that was it, you would make a ton of money.

That's why there is a good amount of people who are not really interested in loyalty to any companies, because companies are richer now, and we are not. They either pay us decently, or we won't work for them or at least not only for them.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
December 20, 2022, 08:43:23 PM

There are things that make us complacent when working in the office, sometimes time is not felt so that when we are old we will be aware and regret, if we owns the office then this is a good thing, but if only an employee then it is better to leave it immediately, many opportunities To get greater money than working in the office.

Actually side hustles do not provide complete freedom from the financial point of view. We still need to rely on professional jobs if we have already got one. Multiple income source is definitely needed but it has to be well planned and executed. Moreover, peeps should understand that side hustles are really temporary and they may or may not sustain our lives forever. However one can always have multiple hustles to keep oneself engaged so much that even if one shuts down then another keeps us going. Definitely worth it.
Doesnt matter on how many it would be as long it could really give out those chance for us to earn more and wouldnt matter nor an issue as long we could able to handle ourselves into that.

Having 2 or more does suffice but it would be depending on how someone would be managing his time since not all is really good on handling out their time and ending up on messing
their schedules and even affecting their main job which you should really need to avoid.

Who doesnt really want to have a life on having no problems when it comes to finances or having money?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:13:50 AM

If we feel that we have enough experience, it will come out soon is a good solution, when we work, of course we have a lot of acquaintances and of course there are many who have a lot of capital so that when we can convince him to become investors or stock systems then this is better, I have Friends who come out of work and then become a supplier of factory machine spare parts, there are imported and some who make it directly and currently have around 20 employees.
Currently working in an office will only make you comfortable, but cannot provide any wealth for you. The company has standards in determining salary and providing a period of work, after which we will retire and be given severance pay. The next question is what steps should we take to meet post-retirement needs from the office.

Focus on one skill and then do it in earnest, everyone has expertise in different fields, for example trying to build a business, so there are several things that must be considered so that the business we are working on runs perfectly.

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 11:10:48 AM

Many people feel ambitious to get out of the office with the hope of becoming entrepreneurs, when they start they encounter obstacles that make their plans fail and they regret that they were too hasty to leave without proper preparation. be aware of the many invitations or promises of success as employers or investors that make us regret that finding a job is also a difficult thing.

Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2022, 11:22:26 AM

I've been out of the office for about 2 years, Covid has bankrupted the company where I work, my place of work is ceramics production, a lot of raw materials are imported from China which can't serve orders so I get raw materials from Italy, Spain and others but production costs have increased significantly and another problem is difficult marketing so finished goods become stock and increasing costs.
My father used to say that having a single thing is like not having at all, it's not a comfortable way of living if your source of income in one because anything can happen at any time, when it comes to the source of income it should be more than one.

The most unreliable source of income is working at an office or a company that's not yours, maybe working for the government? I will never feel comfortable doing so.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2022, 12:12:21 PM

Many people feel ambitious to get out of the office with the hope of becoming entrepreneurs, when they start they encounter obstacles that make their plans fail and they regret that they were too hasty to leave without proper preparation. be aware of the many invitations or promises of success as employers or investors that make us regret that finding a job is also a difficult thing.

This kind of mindset will fail you. I also noticed this before but not nowadays since they already knew how to play safe. They will tend to resign immediately without any backup plans if their start-up business fails. We should set up plans if we are planning to get into business since we know it would be a difficult journey, but if it is successful, then it would greatly help us financially. I know all of us are eager to jump into business, but let's prepare. If we fail, we still have plans, so we don't go homeless. If ever we will go in into something
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:32:17 PM

This kind of mindset will fail you. I also noticed this before but not nowadays since they already knew how to play safe. They will tend to resign immediately without any backup plans if their start-up business fails. We should set up plans if we are planning to get into business since we know it would be a difficult journey, but if it is successful, then it would greatly help us financially. I know all of us are eager to jump into business, but let's prepare. If we fail, we still have plans, so we don't go homeless. If ever we will go in into something
My father was just the opposite, he worked at the same job for over 30 years and then he was fired after the 2008 crisis, it is obvious that my father should have listened to your father. He had all the chances to start his own business, after 30+ years in any business you grow enough network and friends to make insane amount of money if you worked for yourself, he could have made 10x more than what he did as a worker, but he was always afraid and just took the salary instead.

He retired as a not so rich person, I have made more money than him already and I have bought more things like a house and a car quicker than him, which shows you that taking a risk means my father never lived in poverty, I did, but my father never saw the highs neither, I have.
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:38:41 PM

Yeah, lots of people have dreams of having a start up or ambitious people would quit their jobs working for someone else to venture out into doing business for themselves. Most of these folks find out the hard way when they encounter some little hiccups that it is never easy to start up and manage a business with lots of bigger and better competition that is bound to be there. There are always some certain level of risks involved when having a start up and there is always the issue of the capital.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:39:29 PM

My father was just the opposite, he worked at the same job for over 30 years and then he was fired after the 2008 crisis, it is obvious that my father should have listened to your father. He had all the chances to start his own business, after 30+ years in any business you grow enough network and friends to make insane amount of money if you worked for yourself, he could have made 10x more than what he did as a worker, but he was always afraid and just took the salary instead.

He retired as a not so rich person, I have made more money than him already and I have bought more things like a house and a car quicker than him, which shows you that taking a risk means my father never lived in poverty, I did, but my father never saw the highs neither, I have.
We do have different decisions been made in our lives which it would really be just that normal  that there would be some missed opportunities just because we are afraid on taking up the risk and this is the reason why

we could really make out some comparison.Thing here is that you shouldn't really blame out your father on the decision that he made up, considering that he had able to raise you up and makes you on what you are now.

It is really just there are things in life which arent meant for us, also it doesnt really give out guarantee or assurance that on the time you do make out investments
you would really be that successful which means failure is still next in line and this is where your father trying out to avoid.

livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 09:41:49 PM

Yeah, lots of people have dreams of having a start up or ambitious people would quit their jobs working for someone else to venture out into doing business for themselves. Most of these folks find out the hard way when they encounter some little hiccups that it is never easy to start up and manage a business with lots of bigger and better competition that is bound to be there. There are always some certain level of risks involved when having a start up and there is always the issue of the capital.
I've been monitoring some startup community and I can really see how people there are thriving hard. Some gets their own taste of success but many are getting their own dose of their failures.

But what I've seen with these people for both ends, they're not just as ambitious people but they're problem solvers. They've seen a need for a helping hand so they create solutions.

And many of them just hire contractors if ever they need some help for specific things, mostly for programming tasks and needs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
December 21, 2022, 11:04:10 PM

In modern times, people dont depend on a sole job to meet there ends needs no more. You don't get to have or work just one job through the whole time as inflation rocks our world and a sole job isn't going to give anyone the life they desire. This creates the need for side hustles and having multiple streams of incomes.

Side hustle becomes, that job that is expendable, that you do in other to support your actual job.
When a side hustle gains more attention than your actual job, it ain't a side hustle no more. Your actual job becomes the side hustle.

Is hard for one to be tech savvy and not have a side hustle these days. I think it's good and helps hence, most individuals should pick interest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2002
Merit: 906

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 03:44:03 AM

I see a lot of signature campaign here what you guys actually job besides doing a signature campaign. Me personally do only signature campaign since I'm from Indonesia it can pay my monthly bill and daily coffee for a month. translation job is not everyday job in fact there is only 3 in this full year AI getting smart so it will take our everyday job including translation aswell.

A little bit out of topic do u guys have job for me ?  Smiley online job that requires small skill and of course remote Smiley i can learn new things too

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1865

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 06:12:20 AM

Or maybe this is a normal option? Why should we be hired for a permanent job, and be in a sense a hostage of the employer? Today he pays you, tomorrow he can say that "the situation has changed, now there will be 50% of the agreements." Or - I laid off some of the staff, now you will still do the work for the laid-off? With outsourcing, you are almost on equal terms with the employer, you have a common interest in the result ...
Earlier i was so desperate to go to office. But since the time I have started working from home. i think I focus more on work
Otherwise in office we use to work less and gossip more and sometime during stress hour we have to tell other to please keep quiet for sometime

Back in 2005, while working in one company, the CIO suggested that most of the IT specialists not be kept in the office, but work remotely. The HR director was hysterical, talking about corporate values, principles and other nonsense. I pointed out that keeping 10 developers and 4 system administrators in the office is expensive and makes no sense, plus people will be additionally motivated and will not waste 2-3 hours a day stupidly on the road. A set of KPIs was written that allow me to evaluate the quality of work of my subordinates, they approved it and started working. It turned out that the corporate culture did not collapse, values did not disappear Smiley

In fact, the need for work such as "being in the office" of the existing staff of an average company, for example, a manufacturing company, is no more than 50% and maybe less. In reality, only those specialists whose physical presence is necessary should be "in the office". Why overpay for renting space, providing jobs? Calculate how much the total cost of 1 workplace in the office will cost you? From rent, to electricity and tea, coffee, cookies in the recreation area... What are these REGULAR costs?

But this is a slightly different side of the coin - they are still employees.
Now in my company, among the IT staff - 6 people are freely hired, free specialists, outsourcers. In general, I don’t see any problems - plus there is no need for personnel accounting, an extra burden on the personnel department, bu

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 10:31:55 AM

The boring thing is to be in the office, I also feel bored and always want to go out, but because there is no other income so I have to be patient, I hope some of the assets that I bought cheaply such as Doge, Luna, and of course Bitcoin can immediately skyrocket so that can get a big profit and I use it for business in business and I can manage the time I like.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 10:58:23 AM

Some companies are still not ready for the development of technological advances, so they still use the old way of running the company, employees are the lifeblood of the company, without them the company's system will never work. If I'm not mistaken in Japan Robots have replaced many human jobs, they are programmed to assume human responsibilities at work and companies can reduce the burden of salaries and benefits.

Technological development is not impossible, many countries in the future will start using robots at work, so that it will be increasingly difficult for humans to get decent jobs. Therefore, several speculations regarding new challenges continue to emerge and be developed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2022, 11:44:07 AM

It is really sad to hear this that he can improve himself but again some people want to stay in their comfort zone but always think that they haven't taken the risk because of you or their family once he takes the risk to venture into a business it has the possibility that hasn't got any income for a couple of months, so I am sure that it is still a good choice since he always thinks of his family than trying to improve himself and didn't take the risk. Since now you have a business continue it so that your grandchildren can inherit it in the future
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 02:39:03 PM

The boring thing is to be in the office, I also feel bored and always want to go out, but because there is no other income so I have to be patient, I hope some of the assets that I bought cheaply such as Doge, Luna, and of course Bitcoin can immediately skyrocket so that can get a big profit and I use it for business in business and I can manage the time I like.

I can understand you when you say you feel bored when you’re in the office. I think that can be looked at cause employee satisfaction and happiness on the job is proven to improve job productivity. I know how boring it can get in the office and with the almost daily routine followed, it can get boring.
That’s why skills are encouraged as if you had had a skill, you would have then found another employment or a side hustle as the OP eloquently put it.
I honestly don’t see Doge going anywhere but who knows….
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 22, 2022, 03:05:01 PM

It is really sad to hear this that he can improve himself but again some people want to stay in their comfort zone but always think that they haven't taken the risk because of you or their family once he takes the risk to venture into a business it has the possibility that hasn't got any income for a couple of months, so I am sure that it is still a good choice since he always thinks of his family than trying to improve himself and didn't take the risk. Since now you have a business continue it so that your grandchildren can inherit it in the future
Taking risks can indeed be a good thing but in this case I agree with what you say.
We cannot take risks that are too extreme when we have family dependents because in any case when we take a risk it means that there are two possibilities, namely success or failure. and of course the failure ratio will be much greater when we get out of our comfort zone so rather than making a decision if indeed we are not too brave about it then it would be very good if we hold back our ambitions for it even though we as humans if we want to change our lives we must always try anyway it won't be very good when betting the whole.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄