Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:47:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is fair, you filthy hippies.  (Read 2032 times)
Harvey (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2011, 09:01:11 PM

#Bitcoin is fair. http://goo.gl/4IBm8 You're just a self-entitled #philistine. I've seen Mr. Mucus post his rants from time-to-time and they are usually aligned to the misguided, zero-sum mentality common among leftists: Bitcoin is unfair because people can profit from its success just by "hoarding" the currency from its inception.

My mind begins to hemorrhage and rupture as I enter this twilight zone; this zone of hatred and envy. It's very simple: Nobody is losing from these Bitcoin profiteers. If anything, it only boosts the success of Bitcoin and gives people proper incentive to market and use the currency as they so please. So what if it isn't as liquid as you would prefer? It's meeting people's desires whether they be wealthy tycoons or ordinary people. Yes, some are gaining more success than others but they aren't denying it to the people who didn't win this game this time. There are plenty of wealth-bringing opportunities: It's not a zero-sum game. Wealth is not limited when it comes to innovation through software and technology. If you are so convinced that every time somebody wins that another loses, you need to get your head checked. The fact is everybody is responsible for their own actions and they shall reap what they sow. Their earnings were never yours, society's nor under your supposed god to begin with.

Oh, the poor souls that didn't get to enter the game and profit massively from Bitcoin's rising price. Where's their share? That's what you will always hear from the envious left when somebody succeeds, in a cowardice whining lisp, with the lingering smell of body odor draping from his neckbeard you'll here the whimper of "Where is my share?" They don't care for your success. If anything, they hate it, they despise it. If they can't be in a constant of orgasm of riches and pity, then nobody can be happy. All they want is destruction and equal mediocrity.

If you know what's best for your time and for the rest of the rational world, ignore them. Enjoy your success and the profits from your choice to purchase Bitcoins when the time was right. Without remorse say "Fuck them." You got yours and be damn proud of it because in their world there would be no success; only disdain for those who do succeed and its only success that raises the median wealth in the first-place. You've stolen from nobody but only acted with your own property.

Again, be proud and show no remorse.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/elv26o

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 11, 2011, 09:20:05 PM

Without remorse say "Fuck them." You got yours and be damn proud of it.
Yeah. FUCK YOU GOT MINE!

YOU FILTHY HIPPIES! Grin
Harvey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2011, 09:20:46 PM

Without remorse say "Fuck them." You got yours and be damn proud of it.
Yeah. FUCK YOU GOT MINE!

YOU FILTHY HIPPIES! Grin

Damn right. I am not a slave. Nobody is entitled to the results of my choices.

Nobody should have to sacrifice or commit suicide in the name of the whims of others. If every man is important, then they shall be entitled to themselves and the products of themselves.

This is not a slave state. We are not chattel.
TTBit
Legendary

Activity: 1136
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

I've made some pretty crappy investing decisions in my life. No one wants a piece of those losers, those are my problems.

But buy/mine a few BTC a year ago and I need to spread the wealth.

Losses = privatize
Gains = socialize

good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment
Harvey (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2011, 11:32:30 PM

Socialize = Privatize

Slavery = Slavery
ThiagoCMC
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

฿itcoin: Currency of Resistance!

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 12:41:05 AM

Debt = New form of slavery
mrdavis

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 02:37:01 AM

Debt = New form of slavery

Not new at all.

Proverbs 22:7
elggawf

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 04:18:54 AM

Oh look, another post by Atlas where he started a new thread to continue a conversation that was already going on in an existing thread.  Roll Eyes

I try really hard when I post something critical of you to not come off hyper-critical, lest I sound like Matthew. It's getting harder and harder, because it seems like your douchebaggery is growing exponentially. :/

^_^
LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 04:19:36 AM

All currency/money is inherently unfair. A few arbitrary people have differential advantage over the many. Otherwise, they would not engage in its use. Bitcoin is no different. It is contingent on technology ubiquitous in the developed world, and even then, available only to those who have acquired or can acquire the personal technology to engage in its operation. It is decoupled, completely from physical reality (excepting the computational work it's existence is contingent upon), and encourages a value system, while better than our current fiat currency, that relies upon contrived competition and artificial scarcity. Physical reality does not heed our mass delusion, and we continue acting upon said delusion to our common peril.

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 05:35:18 AM

It's getting harder and harder, because it seems like your douchebaggery is growing exponentially. :/
Sky’s the limit!

LightRider
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1021

I advocate the Zeitgeist Movement & Venus Project.

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 07:51:34 AM

All currency/money is inherently unfair.

Uh huh. Here I thought it was just a tool. I guess hammers are unfair to those with sticks and stones too. I suppose knowing how to properly use hammers is unfair to those that don't. Unless of course they know how to use a saw, in which case I could enter in a voluntary agreement to exchange some nail driving for wood cutting, but suppose I don't need any wood cut at the moment. I guess I could hammer their nails and trust they will cut my wood later but it seems so silly to rely on trust when none is required if I simply use money!

But you trust that people value the idea of money?

Bitcoin combines money, the wrongest thing in the world, with software, the easiest thing in the world to get wrong.
Visit www.thevenusproject.com and www.theZeitgeistMovement.com.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 09:30:34 AM

Oh look, another post by Atlas where he started a new thread to continue a conversation that was already going on in an existing thread.  Roll Eyes

I try really hard when I post something critical of you to not come off hyper-critical, lest I sound like Matthew. It's getting harder and harder, because it seems like your douchebaggery is growing exponentially. :/

Yeah, this version of Atlas has also now joined the ignore bin. I can't wait for what he thinks of next.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2011, 01:25:33 PM

Yeah, this version of Atlas has also now joined the ignore bin. I can't wait for what he thinks of next.

Same.  I'm glad to see most people don't respond to him anymore, he's kinda like that crazy bum on the corner yelling about the coming apocalypse that everyone just slinks by. 

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
ShadowOfHarbringer
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1005

Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 02:16:18 PM

Wisdom of the ages...
I wasn't aware of this.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2011, 03:05:01 PM

+1
Funny thread title. I don't suppose I should start a thread entitled "Quit Whining You Subhuman Pigs" as it would only further decrease the already low signal to noise ratio here  Grin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: