Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The poor people with their reasoning  (Read 1915 times)
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 798

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 06:19:24 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

For the poor, they like to make money but don't want to take risks, while cryptocurrencies can be profitable but need to take risks. For me this is a very difficult case, I will not convince anyone, but if there is a chance I will share the opportunity with them, and accept it or not, I want them to decide for themselves. We should not interfere too much with them because we are not them, we do not know the difficulties they are facing.
Not only the poor if it is a matter of making money. Because rich people also like to make money by understanding the risks and also trying to avoid risks when looking for money. And in this case I also agree with what you said where we don't need to convince anyone in terms of making money through anything, because besides we don't know what problem they are facing, maybe they also have a slightly different way than what we suggest. So it's better not to convince him or suggest it because every job always has its own risks and those who want to or are doing it must really understand it.

I think it is a matter of luck too - sometime people get rich in an instant - these days many poor people are getting richer by making one video only.
And we middle class people keep wondering why we work hard and keep struggling. But we never get rich. That is what the life is about.
One's luck cannot be guessed or predicted, because basically every fortune has been arranged by God and every human being only needs to try through work, work, and work even though there are boredom and obstacles that we have to face. So there is no need to wonder why other people get rich in an instant because it will consume your mind's energy and your precious time in thinking about it continuously.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irhact

Activity: 616
Merit: 749

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 06:41:37 AM

Others is also right that another reason is the lack of financial and also knowledge about the things we want to suggest to them. I'm not a rich person , but I want to change my lifestyle, so I study the investments that everyone's suggest to me , and for me I'll check if there's a good return in case I'm enticed.

Before we pressure poor people to invest into cryptocurency to have their life turned around, have we asked ourselves if this people have money to take care of themselves first before keeping some aside to invest. Investing in cryptocurency mean you have to keep money that you'll not need for atleast 2-4years but this poor individual need every cent that enters their hands because they feed from hand to mount.

Let's not always blame the poor, they didn't have life as easy as you do. You're on an hourly, weekly or monthly income since you're working while most poor people barely have a work that they're doing. Life isn't fair to them so don't make it seem like they are the cause of their problem.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 07:03:31 AM

How can we persuade the poor that without making investments and taking risks, they would not succeed in life? If they are looking for a financial breakthrough, they need become involved with anything because good things in life don't just fall into their laps. Life is about taking chances and seizing any opportunity that presents itself.
Have you ever heard the saying that the poor get poorer and the rich get richer?
This indicates a different mindset between the poor and the rich or those who have savings in their savings. Poor people look for money to finance their daily lives by relying on muscles, while rich people want to increase their wealth by relying on their intelligence.
Money is of course the main factor, which is in the minds of the poor how to get money for family needs. It is very difficult for them to find financial breakthroughs to improve their financial situation because it is very difficult to gain trust when taking loans from third parties.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
RolonNigel

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 08:00:29 AM

Because the poorer you are, the more vulnerable you are to accidents and serious illnesses; the poorer you are, the more you cannot afford to lose in the investment market; Only by working hard can you live the life you want; the poorer you are, the more lack of financial and business education and limited thinking, the more you need to fill up the shortcomings through self-education; the poorer you are, the earlier you have to start doing everything well Prepare.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 08:22:49 AM

Poor people live with one day, or their money have a very short life span. I cant imagine what magic must be used to persuade a person to make an investment, whos primary thoughts are what he needs to do right now, to be able to wake up tomorrow. Such people longest "long time investment" probably is "product valid date". Like people say "hungry is not a friend of the full".

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1316
Merit: 718

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 01:08:09 PM

The worst people to serve are the Poor people. Give them free, they think it's a trap. Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say can't earn much. Tell them to come in big, they'll say no money. Tell them try new things, they'll say no experience. Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say hard to do. Tell them it's a new business model, they'll say it's MLM. Tell them to run a shop, they'll say no freedom. Tell them run new business, they'll say no expertise.
It seems that associating investing with the poor is too tendentious, people who do not accept bitcoins as part of an investment are different from poor people who do not have enough cash flow to invest. Most people who criticize and keep asking about the management of investment funds during the economic crisis do not represent the poor. They never understand the nature and concept of bitcoin investment, because what they think is a way to meet their daily needs and they will never want to know what investment is.

Precisely what I see people who always criticize and disagree with bitcoin are those who absolutely do not want fiat currency to disappear and I think everyone knows who they are.

How can we persuade the poor that without making investments and taking risks, they would not succeed in life? If they are looking for a financial breakthrough, they need become involved with anything because good things in life don't just fall into their laps. Life is about taking chances and seizing any opportunity that presents itself.
There is no formula that can convince them, because all they think about is the necessities of life which are far more difficult than having to think about investing. Logically, where do they get money to invest if their daily needs are difficult. Do we have to suggest that they take out a loan to make an investment, because what I know is that this is even more risky.

Is there another way that makes more sense to you???

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 02:18:57 PM

Because the poorer you are, the more vulnerable you are to accidents and serious illnesses; the poorer you are, the more you cannot afford to lose in the investment market; Only by working hard can you live the life you want; the poorer you are, the more lack of financial and business education and limited thinking, the more you need to fill up the shortcomings through self-education; the poorer you are, the earlier you have to start doing everything well Prepare.

Yes, the poorer you get, Thor more vulnerable an individual is to accidents and all that. The individual is struggling to stay afloat and can barely afford groceries and utility bills. They live paycheck to paycheck and can barely afford to have any savings. All these would certainly have an effect on the individuals mentally. He barely has enough to eat so he would most likely not want to listen to anything that would entail him parting away with his funds. I understand and would excuse that behavior. Financial education along with entrepreneurship and skill acquisition is very important now as it was then.
mvdheuvel1983

Activity: 1022
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 02:22:27 PM

No matter how hard you try, poor people can be difficult to persuade to accept and invest in bitcoin, according to my crypto knowledge and people's enlightenment. They vehemently criticize whatever you show them or introduce them to. They are the ones who constantly inquire about how you manage your funds in order to live during this economic downturn.

Poor people are the biggest doubters, naysayers and critics. I pity them most times because it is not in their nature but their environment.
The thing is that they have been subconsciously programmed by their environment to believe that they cannot not be rich.
The thing with poor people is that most of them can't see past their next meal, their next paycheck etc.
And guess what? Poor people hang around other poor people all day long.
The only best way to persuade them in my opinion is to show them that is possible.
The possibility and potentials of Bitcoin.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2022, 04:42:21 PM

A person who is poor, considering their monthly or yearly income, will have a lot of burdens to take care of. Mainly food, water and shelter. For them having access to electricity and internet might be a thing of luxury, you might be aware of. Hence to them, bitcoin is defenitely a luxury and fiat is the thing they know and are conversant with.

Also the education level of such people will be low and that leads to a sense of suspicion and paranoia against rich folks or people who are trying to persuade them into something. From their perspective, it is logical, just think about it yourself.

I think what is needed is gradual expression of pros and cons and how bitcoin can empower such people. Eventually they will come forward themselves - this is important because the maximum acceptance occurs when the impetus comes from the one being taught.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 05:15:20 PM

We don't know what poor people are going through because we don't live the same way. Some of them are just trying to survive If they are just earning to live so they would have at least a single meal a day, how on earth will they think of investing? I'm sure that if they would have more funds for investment, they will prioritize it. We all have different situations and we're lucky because we can still invest but we can't look down on poor people who are struggling each day just to deal with the hardships of life. We don't have the same opportunities and chances so we should be considerate and just try to understand their situation.
Alpha Marine

Activity: 532
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 07:21:14 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2022, 09:43:31 PM by Alpha Marine

No matter how hard you try, poor people can be difficult to persuade to accept and invest in bitcoin, according to my crypto knowledge and people's enlightenment. They vehemently criticize whatever you show them or introduce them to. They are the ones who constantly inquire about how you manage your funds in order to live during this economic downturn.

People all have their reasons for doing whatever they do. You can't tell somebody that makes so little and has a family to take care of to abandon his family and take a risk in an investment and expect him to just jump right into it.
For someone to invest, especially someone with lots of responsibilities, they have to have money to take care of their responsibilities first.
From my experience in life, I'm very skeptical of anything that comes freely or things that are too good to be true. When you're easily enticed be these things you'll easily run into scams.

Believe system of people is also a hindrance. So if you want to persuade someone to take financial risk, the believe of that person has to change. This does not only apply to poor people.

Poverty on its own is relative. There are people that do not share the same ambition as you. They're okay where they are, even if they can go further. Money may mean to world to you but to others, not so much, not because they have an abundance of it but because they see life differently, and that's okay.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 07:53:42 PM

I don't think it only relates to the poor only, there are many rich folks who are not convinced btc is worth investing in. Haven't you seen some wealthy people condemning btc openly in public because of what they think about it?
Investing in btc is base on opinion and not financial status.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 772

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 08:06:34 PM

There are two types of poor:
1. People who are poor because they are lazy.
2. People who are poor because they come from a poor family that wasn't able to afford their education or sports or hobbies. Or worse, their father died earlier and had to feed the family.

There is a huge difference between these two poor. There are people who work in constructions, who work in factories, who constantly put huge strain on their back to feed their family and then they come so tired from 12 hours of physical work a day that they aren't able to even think about anything.
I suggest OP to work 12 hour a day in factories or in constructions where you will be under huge physical stress and if you manage to have time to not only do but to think about something other than that, good luck Smiley I have seen these people who come tired from work, spend an hour with kids and then sleep to spend another terrible day in a very stressful work. And imagine, a lot these people have wives who always yell on them for not being rich. Please at least don't talk about them this way, our society is hugely dependent on them, we should be appreciating them the most instead of admiring and spending tons of money on drugs, whores and prostitutes.

Some of them carry very high energy and finally manage to break through that damn cycle but that's very, very hard.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Hispo
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 2110

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2022, 08:09:14 PM

The way I see it, it is not completely about the fact someone is poor or going through challenging times.
There are people who managed to improve their situation, through work and education, etc. and even though they can save money and even spend of things they could not in the past, they still hold the fear of falling into poverty or manage their finances as before. I believe this results in extremely conservative economical decisions: saving rather investing, for example.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1582
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2022, 08:26:59 PM

That's quite inconsiderate. Can you imagine many people don't have the luxury to invest because at the end of the month they only have debts left?

The richer you are, the more risk you can afford to take without going hungry or homeless when your investments fail.

The most important thing here is they don't have the plan to follow they just think that they need to have huge money for investing and they think they should invest the money they don't need for spending while the wise people will invest their money and then they have some extra money for spending and even if they have 1 dollar income they still have some a few cents for investing. That's why these people can get rich while other people will lose money because of having no investments.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 08:28:28 PM

The worst people to serve are the Poor people. Give them free, they think it's a trap. Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say can't earn much. Tell them to come in big, they'll say no money. Tell them try new things, they'll say no experience. Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say hard to do. Tell them it's a new business model, they'll say it's MLM. Tell them to run a shop, they'll say no freedom. Tell them run new business, they'll say no expertise.

They do have some things in common:

listen to friends who are as hopeless as them, they think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man.

You might find it easy to ridicule the poor, but it's often not easy to break free from this situation. First off it can require education which takes time and often money to acquire, although the internet does offer a wealth of information for free if you know where to look. In reality a lot more financial education could be taught in school about managing money and the perils of using things like credit cards improperly, the fact that mortgages are generally the only good type of debt worth having and all sorts of things. When you're low on money, you can also have a very short term outlook on life where it's hard to think about returns in a year from small amounts you might be able to accrue over time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2022, 08:41:23 PM

I think you are discrediting too much about social strata in this case because regardless of anything bitcoin is for everyone as for persuasion or advice about investing in bitcoin this depends on the attitude of the person himself whether they want it or not and this is not only about the poor and rich. Look at some of the figures who oppose and don't want to be in bitcoin, say Warren Buffet or some other people, they don't believe in bitcoin.
This is not a matter of being poor or rich, but a matter of belief whether we really want to be in bitcoin or not, because no matter how rich we are, when we don't want to be in bitcoin, we will definitely refuse. on the other hand, on the contrary, no matter how poor you are, when you want to be on this path, they will work on it.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 09:05:52 PM

For the poor, they like to make money but don't want to take risks, while cryptocurrencies can be profitable but need to take risks. For me this is a very difficult case, I will not convince anyone, but if there is a chance I will share the opportunity with them, and accept it or not, I want them to decide for themselves. We should not interfere too much with them because we are not them, we do not know the difficulties they are facing.
I think it is a matter of luck too - sometime people get rich in an instant - these days many poor people are getting richer by making one video only.
And we middle class people keep wondering why we work hard and keep struggling. But we never get rich. That is what the life is about.

That quiet sad, most poor people are really scared to take some risk of investing in bitcoin, they doesn't know maybe the moment they invest the economy might be so bad.
But some of the poor take one risk to invest and their entire life will suddenly change, i don't think that will be bad idea for poor people to try and invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 09:10:39 PM

That quiet sad, most poor people are really scared to take some risk of investing in bitcoin, they doesn't know maybe the moment they invest the economy might be so bad.
But some of the poor take one risk to invest and their entire life will suddenly change, i don't think that will be bad idea for poor people to try and invest.
They arent that scared but rather on how they would be making out some investment if they dont have the money? Come to think that Bitcoin isnt something a holy grail or method on making yourself pull out on poverty

situation which is really a wrong belief to have in mind which should really be avoided and not to think upon.Its an option but you should really know that you would be still needing to make yourself get involved
and make out some effort and make out some good decisions to find yourself to be effective on this market.

This isnt really just putting up some money then you do make profits and make yourself that considered on the good side.This isnt just how it works.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2022, 09:12:11 PM

You are right is mate is matter of luck, most poor people are really scared to take some risk of investing in bitcoin, they don't know maybe the moment they invest the economy might turn good tomorrow.
But some of the poor people take one risk to invest and their entire life will suddenly change, i don't think that will be bad idea for poor people to try and invest.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████