Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [banned mixer] | Best Bitcoin Mixer | Low fees | Fully automated  (Read 3954 times)
Sarah Azhari

Activity: 868
Merit: 739

View Profile
January 29, 2023, 07:47:03 AM

I was just curious if I use mixing code the site knows we are the previous mixer. but on another side, the mixing code is important to avoid getting your own coins from previous mixings. So what is your thought for the best, use mixing code or not?, because this is the 3rd time I try used this mixer, and so far is going smoothly, and still don't have a problem with that. I just want to create the perfect mix of privacy.

So, why the type Send of the following address is always different?,
in 1st mix I send to native segwit with bc1
in the 2nd mix I send to nested segwit with 3
when I do for 3rd mix I have to send to legacy address begin with 1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 10:02:57 AM

So what is your thought for the best, use mixing code or not?, because this is the 3rd time I try used this mixer, and so far is going smoothly, and still don't have a problem with that. I just want to create the perfect mix of privacy.
Obviously using the code would be the best choice, since it would prevent your last coins from being linked to you through other transactions. I mean, the feature is there for a reason, would be weird if it didn't solve any problem at all. I'd use them since it is not that difficult to keep track of the codes.

So, why the type Send of the following address is always different?,
I believe it is just to improve the mixing process. In the end, you can choose whether you can use segwit to send your transaction or not if fees are your concern. Other than that I see no real reason to prefer one type of address over another as long as my privacy is still safe. CMIIW.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 10:30:21 AM

Is it possible for the same thing to happen to Mixing balance from YoMix? Can these transactions be tracked?
The only mixing service that would not come under the radar of centralized exchanges are those that do not really muddy the trail of  the transactions making it easy for them to track the source and store up that data for future reference. The attack on privacy exists and involves all mixing or coinjoining services.

Avoiding centralized exchanges would make transacting from mixers easier and without hitches.

- Jay -

Better to go with the wallet transfer to the mixer and then after receiving the newly minted coins, again back to the wallet. Anyways it will create new wallet as well thus making it sure we are not exposing our privacy that way.

However, lets say we are using YoMixer, then it is evident that with coinjoining protocol large number of people will be doing this mixing and thus sharing lets say 0.50 btc. However, it is highly impossible to understand who got which satoshi / btc in the process thus making it more anonymous and it serves the purpose properly.

In case of centralised, the system is bit flawed and runs with higher fees too. This is just personal experience though.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 12:14:32 PM

Is it possible for the same thing to happen to Mixing balance from YoMix? Can these transactions be tracked?
The only mixing service that would not come under the radar of centralized exchanges are those that do not really muddy the trail of  the transactions making it easy for them to track the source and store up that data for future reference. The attack on privacy exists and involves all mixing or coinjoining services.

Avoiding centralized exchanges would make transacting from mixers easier and without hitches.

- Jay -

Better to go with the wallet transfer to the mixer and then after receiving the newly minted coins, again back to the wallet. Anyways it will create new wallet as well thus making it sure we are not exposing our privacy that way.

However, lets say we are using YoMixer, then it is evident that with coinjoining protocol large number of people will be doing this mixing and thus sharing lets say 0.50 btc. However, it is highly impossible to understand who got which satoshi / btc in the process thus making it more anonymous and it serves the purpose properly.

In case of centralised, the system is bit flawed and runs with higher fees too. This is just personal experience though.
I believe that powerful centralized platforms have tools to track deposit transfers. According to my experience, Binance was able to track the transfer, although I did not transfer directly from the mixer to the platform, but rather that all transfers were made from my own wallet. The means of tracking on the blockchain have evolved to the point where it is really difficult to hide completely. Yomix Mixer should take into consideration these details.
I mentioned my experience with Binance after using one of the Mixer platforms (not Yomix) and I don't know if they will be able to track the transfers from any Mixer.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 07:08:46 PM

The only mixing service that would not come under the radar of centralized exchanges are those that do not really muddy the trail of  the transactions making it easy for them to track the source and store up that data for future reference. The attack on privacy exists and involves all mixing or coinjoining services.

- Jay -

I believe that powerful centralized platforms have tools to track deposit transfers. According to my experience, Binance was able to track the transfer, although I did not transfer directly from the mixer to the platform, but rather that all transfers were made from my own wallet. The means of tracking on the blockchain have evolved to the point where it is really difficult to hide completely. Yomix Mixer should take into consideration these details.
I mentioned my experience with Binance after using one of the Mixer platforms (not Yomix) and I don't know if they will be able to track the transfers from any Mixer.
Centralized exchange have the required tools to track transfer done on it either for good or bad, but with disclosed entity. Binance is the largest crypto exchange that stores coins and having one of the top trading volumes of crypto currency. Although it was hacked last year and the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao reinforce his team to encrypt and decrypt data of users of the exchange. The exchange security is improving on a daily basis and reducing the scams to its minimal rate but it can not be eradicated totally.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
February 02, 2023, 01:01:59 PM

Definitely when we go for the new mixer services and when we are fighting about centralised and decentralised Mixers, we can always check the FAQ or detailed privacy policy from the mixers to understand what kind of data they are able to track and what are they deleting when we use their services.

Honestly, you have to have two way trust when surfing the internet. If you just visit the FAQ section of YoMix! then you can check out following question which lets you know that they do not store any data, and delete everything.

To add on to our safety and privacy one can always follow some logical steps. For example, using entirely new address to get our coins. This is also mentioned on their FAQ, and it is users duty to pre-check those for better privacy.

I have found most of the answers that we were discussing on their details FAQ pages. /en/pages/faq]Check it out here!
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2023, 01:08:57 PM

Binance was able to track the transfer, although I did not transfer directly from the mixer to the platform, but rather that all transfers were made from my own wallet. The means of tracking on the blockchain have evolved to the point where it is really difficult to hide completely. Yomix Mixer should take into consideration these details.
Does this mean you mix some coins, transfer them back to your wallet, and then send some coins to Binance? They might flag them since your previous transactions are related to conjoin transactions. I recall reading something like this in the past, saying that Binance will check your previous 5 related transactions to see if they are "suspicious". So, as long as you use a new address from mixing your coins, the chance that they would detect your mixed coins would be smaller, albeit not impossible since everything is on the blockchain. It is also a good practice to never send back your mixed coins to your own wallet, and just use the new address/wallet entirely. CMIIW. Pretty sure any decent mixer would consider this when they built their platform.

If the worst comes to worst, using DEX would be a good idea to swap your BTC after doing some mixing. Or just drop centralized exchange entirely if you don't want to deal with their false flag regardless if you use a mixer or not. Improving your privacy practice would be a good idea too.

Centralized exchange have the required tools to track transfer done on it either for good or bad, but with disclosed entity. Binance is the largest crypto exchange that stores coins and having one of the top trading volumes of crypto currency. Although it was hacked last year and the CEO of Binance, Changpeng Zhao reinforce his team to encrypt and decrypt data of users of the exchange. The exchange security is improving on a daily basis and reducing the scams to its minimal rate but it can not be eradicated totally.
They can definitely collect any data related to mixers by doing something like using the mixer on their own to collect some addresses and so on. That being said, I don't see them being hacked or whatnot related to their ability to track/link coinjoin/mixer-related transactions.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sarah Azhari

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 12:11:06 AM

I use several time yomix mixing service and always got warning like picture below on blockchair explorer.

So if you are here and ever used it, please check it also, maybe this bug or something repairable gap can repair and improvement how to make it healthy.

When I look in blockchair FAQ, Moderate is the middle privacy range, maybe it can still be tolerable if they care it.

Moderate - The identified issues are not that severe but can still be used by tracking tools to trace your transactions.

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/privacy-o-meter

, so what you are though?
YoMix (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2023, 04:34:28 PM

I use several time yomix mixing service and always got warning like picture below on blockchair explorer.

So if you are here and ever used it, please check it also, maybe this bug or something repairable gap can repair and improvement how to make it healthy.

When I look in blockchair FAQ, Moderate is the middle privacy range, maybe it can still be tolerable if they care it.

Moderate - The identified issues are not that severe but can still be used by tracking tools to trace your transactions.

https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/privacy-o-meter

, so what you are though?

Their privacy score is for other purposes and has nothing to deal with mixers which work in traditional way (receive your coins and send you other client coins). So, just don't care about it.
Sarah Azhari

View Profile
February 06, 2023, 02:15:05 AM

Their privacy score is for other purposes and has nothing to deal with mixers which work in traditional way (receive your coins and send you other client coins). So, just don't care about it.
Sure, I don't care about it, I wasted time tracking my mixed coin some time ago. I spend my day, but I don't find transactions linked back to my address. In my guess, only the mixer provider knows where the transaction going and who the recipient is. Are you know it?.

if you ever use chipmixer, you will know how they work to give the private key.  Is it possible if not required to add the received address?, we sent the coin, after that you give us the private key.
nioctib_100

Activity: 130
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 07, 2023, 01:28:11 AM

- Jay -

It's ranges from very difficult to impossible to track an identity before, through, and after the mixer, but seeing if a transaction merely came from or through a mixer isn't all that difficult. That's why Binance probably detected that you used a mixer, yet I'd doubt they have the capabilities to tell where the money came from before it was sent through the mixer.  It depends also on the obfuscation tactics used by the mixer. They are not all the same! Yomix has low fees and that's great, but my gut tells me, and I hope this is wrong, but could this be an instance of "you get the level of security you pay for?" Would I be better off using a higher-fee mixer that perhaps tumbles to the excess and uses a wider range of time delays. Not as fast, more expensive, I guess all just different products to choose from.
YoMix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2023, 12:35:56 PM

- Jay -

It's ranges from very difficult to impossible to track an identity before, through, and after the mixer, but seeing if a transaction merely came from or through a mixer isn't all that difficult. That's why Binance probably detected that you used a mixer, yet I'd doubt they have the capabilities to tell where the money came from before it was sent through the mixer.  It depends also on the obfuscation tactics used by the mixer. They are not all the same! Yomix has low fees and that's great, but my gut tells me, and I hope this is wrong, but could this be an instance of "you get the level of security you pay for?" Would I be better off using a higher-fee mixer that perhaps tumbles to the excess and uses a wider range of time delays. Not as fast, more expensive, I guess all just different products to choose from.
Low fee is just for marketing purposes for now, it may increase in the near future. We have a lot of obfuscation inside about what i'll not going to tell here because of privacy purposes.
Sarah Azhari

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 02:54:08 AM

Whatever the cost if you are satisfied, you will back to using it.

I know the mixer competition is very tight in the middle of a policy of the country, many people don't want everybody to know if they own bitcoins. So, Whatever the cost, high, low, or even free if they trust, they will back to use it again or maybe, if Yomix is very recommended (was mixed with a lot of BTC), they will call their friend to use it too.

Mixer is good for long-time business if you can keep the faith.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 01:11:09 PM

I know the mixer competition is very tight in the middle of a policy of the country, many people don't want everybody to know if they own bitcoins. So, Whatever the cost, high, low, or even free if they trust, they will back to use it again or maybe, if Yomix is very recommended (was mixed with a lot of BTC), they will call their friend to use it too.

I think with the way Yomix is gaining recognition internationally and globally,very soon,so many people will start making it their priority despite having other mixers available.Yomix existence will give room to so many petronage.We are begining to see how important the Yomix mixer is now in the market after usage.
When products like this are first brought into the global market,people love having a test of something before giving it a proper approval and petronage.Yomix is what we have chosen as our mixer,and we'll continue to make it gain popularity and recognition.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 09, 2023, 11:06:05 PM

I think with the way Yomix is gaining recognition internationally and globally,very soon,so many people will start making it their priority despite having other mixers available.Yomix existence will give room to so many petronage.We are begining to see how important the Yomix mixer is now in the market after usage.
When products like this are first brought into the global market,people love having a test of something before giving it a proper approval and petronage.Yomix is what we have chosen as our mixer,and we'll continue to make it gain popularity and recognition.

I hope Yomix will continue branding its platform it's very important in a very competitive market, there are already mixers that's been existing for many years, but that doesn't mean that Yomix cannot have a share of the market, they are now gaining recognition here in Bitcointalk if they continue what they are doing when they starting out they can reach their goal.
In the future mixers will play a major role in how we transact online.
un_rank

Activity: 714
Merit: 684

- Jay -

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2023, 05:36:01 PM

Low fee is just for marketing purposes for now, it may increase in the near future. We have a lot of obfuscation inside about what i'll not going to tell here because of privacy purposes.
That would definitely help me sleep better knowing we are getting the highest level of obfuscation and the history of the inputs cannot be tracked. I do not mind higher fees, if it is still within a reasonable range and proportionate to the level of service.

In the future mixers will play a major role in how we transact online.
Mixers already play a major role in how we transact through crypto and would only get more popular and significant in online transactions.

- Jay -

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Sarah Azhari

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 03:53:14 AM

I just knew that site have a dark mode, I don't know the button was there before, or they were an improvement this week?,
and so far so good and cozy to my eyes.

So, I have a question about /en/partner/dashboard]Partner, how is it calculated?, is based click or mixing amount?.

and, at the end of referral link is unique too, for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt , maybe we can make extra money if permitted to wear in signature.
YoMix (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 13, 2023, 09:39:42 AM

I just knew that site have a dark mode, I don't know the button was there before, or they were an improvement this week?,
and so far so good and cozy to my eyes.

So, I have a question about /en/partner/dashboard]Partner, how is it calculated?, is based click or mixing amount?.

and, at the end of referral link is unique too, for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt , maybe we can make extra money if permitted to wear in signature.
We share 50% of our income if mixing order created with using your referral link.
We can't pay for clicks, because we don't have any logs to prevent cheating by clicking multiple times (we can't implement limit by IP, for example).
Dark mode is available from the beginning, for last weeks we've improved only backend to increase mixing speed and prevent dust attacks.
joniboini
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2023, 01:45:08 PM

for example: https://[banned mixer]/_/stefan-marquardt ,
A unique identifier should make you anonymous too. It would be a bad thing if somebody links your address from your shortened link and identify your forum/personal name, or whatever personal data you used for your short link. A random string is better IMO. Sure you will share it on the forum/internet anyway but there is still an additional layer of privacy if you use a randomized string instead of a username/something similar.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nioctib_100

Activity: 130
Merit: 150

View Profile
February 15, 2023, 04:11:30 AM

Just a quick feature request, it would be neat to be able to click on the boost gauge to set the fee, rather than setting the service fee to see where the boost gauge turns out. Also, a lot of people won't immediately understand what the boost gauge does, and so a question mark with an explainer would help "sell" the feature to others, generating more profit for Yomix. I'd suspect a lot of people set a low service fee, and since this is really where Yomix makes money, more could definitely be done to "sell" this feature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: