Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:40:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What a shame  (Read 537 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 10:42:27 PM

As a lecturer he should believe in whatever he believes in, but stopping his son from learning about Bitcoin is wrong, as a lecturer what makes him believe that he will always be right? We were taught in school that knowledge is power and this one is stopping people from achieving knowledge.
Not every lecturers are open minded regards technology and innovation. Many lecturers (although I can't assure if it's the case here) are on confortable social and financial positions on their local communities that they become blind to the issues most people are facing and struggling, because their personal lives are nearly to perfection considering their personal needs.

Therefore, any hypothesis of changes are immediately rejected by these individuals, since they could mean potential threats to their currently way of life.

i don't blame them, I mean, in their position, they are living a life where they are content with what they have and don't need to change anything.  if you live the life you want, have a house, a car, and a high income… your life is perfect, then you have no reason to change it. We should not blame anyone because everyone has a different perspective and way of looking at life.  we look to bitcoin because we are looking for wealth, while many people don't need it because they already have it.
You got it right!

If people do reach out the pinnacle of success then they wouldnt really be bothering on involving into other things but rather would be sticking into something which we know that its part of their success.
They wouldnt really be that open into some new ideas and innovation which is something that its really inevitable.There are really just that people who are really that having that close minded
approach on something new that they would be hearing off.

On the time that they would be seeing or hearing it and make out some direct conclusions that it is a scam or something a fraud then there's nothing we could blame them since its their mindset and believe.
Once they would be changing up their minds, they would really be approaching you and would be asking  further questions but of course most of these type of people would make their
own research and would be verifying for themselves on what it is.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.right85

Activity: 910
Merit: 650

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 10:50:12 PM

Having people clamouring unto the government for there safety isn't exactly a bad thing. Besides, you operate in a jurisdiction and this jurisdiction is guided by certain laws and regulations that ensures the orderliness of things.

The bad news is, having so much trust in a system, believing that this is one way to be right always and that the government would do you right always is some way to leave all your reasoning to the government and when they ride on you, you don't even get to notice. That's just how bad it is.

People needs to make use of there brains or have it used for them by someone else or a group even.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2023, 10:57:05 PM

Having people clamouring unto the government for there safety isn't exactly a bad thing. Besides, you operate in a jurisdiction and this jurisdiction is guided by certain laws and regulations that ensures the orderliness of things.

The bad news is, having so much trust in a system, believing that this is one way to be right always and that the government would do you right always is some way to leave all your reasoning to the government and when they ride on you, you don't even get to notice. That's just how bad it is.

People needs to make use of there brains or have it used for them by someone else or a group even.

If the government cares for the people;
Provides for the people in terms of employment and social needs;
If government upholds the right of the citizens;
If the government secures lives and properties of her citizens;
There is no harm to believe the government.
It is when the wrong people enters power and abuse it that makes people lose confidence in the government.
Assuming government has a way to fight inflation, a high rank government worker, who has government retirement plans and running businesses, will the person have any need for bitcoin?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 11:40:26 PM

-snip-
One of the students have a father that's a lecturer and after I got home this student told me that his father said that the government is the only thing that can decide if a currency is fit to be people's currency or not, if the government says no then it's a no, coming from a lecturer this is so sad.

His son have an interest in Bitcoin and now it's left for him to make a choice, I am only surprised how a lecturer can be this dense, something that should be coming from an illiterate.

I don't know if this will impact the other students too because they are all from the same school but I do hope I've not wasted my energy, I spent 2 hours talking about Bitcoin and the Blockchain.
-snip-

Not sure what his dad told him wrong. His dad was right. The government controls the finances of the country. It is the government of that country that can decided which currency is going to be a legal tender and which is not. His dad never discouraged him to use bitcoin. So I don't know why his son would loose interest in Bitcoin. As long as bitcoin is legal to use in their country, it is fine to invest and use it. Most of the country hasn't made bitcoin a legal tender, yet they all still use it as a currency without any issue. If you spent "tow hours" lecturing students about Bitcoin and blockchain, then there isn't anything to worry about since I am sure you already explained to them what a legal tender is and why they can still use bitcoin even if it isn't a legal tender.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2023, 03:53:04 PM

I read some comments and I am disappointed, many people are just buying Bitcoin but they don't understand that Bitcoin gives power to the people through decentralization, for the first time in history the government is unable to be in total control of something, that's Bitcoin.

Government cannot censor the Bitcoin network because it is decentralized and there is no base of operation where they can barge in and confiscate everything and imprison people who are on the vicinity.  But Government has the power to ban Bitcoin and implement law that can arrest people who are engaging with Bitcoin trading.  That is the sad reality. Government still has the authority in its jurisdiction.  Besides, the government can control the centralized exchanges where most people are trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Our freedom with Bitcoin is limited within the Bitcoin Network, when it pass through centralized exchanges to convert it to cash or trade it to other cryptocurrency, the freedom is compromised because centralized exchanges are subject to government regulation.

Obari

Activity: 602
Merit: 442

I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 01:31:35 AM

Well I don't think people really know what the law implies about bitcoin  in my country, and what the government  of my country was trying to saying is that, transacting with bitcoin  isn't  bad, but anyone doing so, should be doing so at their absolute  risk and have no right to report such cases as related  to bitcoin  and cryptocurrency at large if things go wrong.

I don't blame the lecturer if he thinks so of bitcoin  bit the truth  is that seeing is believing  and the lecturer  might not believe  in the system except if his shown how it works and I believe  one of the reasons that made your own father believed in it was because you were closer to him and he could see the improvements on your life through bitcoin.

I believe  the lecturers son isn't a child anyone, and should be old enough to make decisions for his future and hence this is when he needs you more and you shouldn't get discouraged  because of his father and you should try as much as possible  to help the poor make wise decisions  now that he can rather than  making regrets tomorrow.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 03:17:58 AM

Government cannot censor the Bitcoin network because it is decentralized and there is no base of operation where they can barge in and confiscate everything and imprison people who are on the vicinity.  But Government has the power to ban Bitcoin and implement law that can arrest people who are engaging with Bitcoin trading.  That is the sad reality. Government still has the authority in its jurisdiction.  Besides, the government can control the centralized exchanges where most people are trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Our freedom with Bitcoin is limited within the Bitcoin Network, when it pass through centralized exchanges to convert it to cash or trade it to other cryptocurrency, the freedom is compromised because centralized exchanges are subject to government regulation.
True, but even then their power still has limits, for decades governments have been fighting against the illegal downloading of copyrighted content, yet this practice is widespread all over the world, and while once in a while there are cases which make the news about a person being charged millions of dollars because of their downloads, we can say the majority of those people get away with it.

So I doubt the governments are going to have the resources to try to identify and arrest every single person using bitcoin within their territory if they decided to make it illegal.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2023, 03:32:58 AM

Well I don't think people really know what the law implies about bitcoin  in my country, and what the government  of my country was trying to saying is that, transacting with bitcoin  isn't  bad, but anyone doing so, should be doing so at their absolute  risk and have no right to report such cases as related  to bitcoin  and cryptocurrency at large if things go wrong.

I don't blame the lecturer if he thinks so of bitcoin  bit the truth  is that seeing is believing  and the lecturer  might not believe  in the system except if his shown how it works and I believe  one of the reasons that made your own father believed in it was because you were closer to him and he could see the improvements on your life through bitcoin.

I believe  the lecturers son isn't a child anyone, and should be old enough to make decisions for his future and hence this is when he needs you more and you shouldn't get discouraged  because of his father and you should try as much as possible  to help the poor make wise decisions  now that he can rather than  making regrets tomorrow.

If our school system is built to teach citizens to be part of the military, we'd all be warriors invading countries nearby. But we're not.

They don't really need to start teaching Bitcoin at such early age. They could start with money first.
The entire school system is built entirely for people to become a worker/employees of big businesses. But when school teaches how money works and finance works, they may not find employees anymore. They'd get out of that rat race and work for their own and become a trader themselves. This will have some effect in the future though. Its why students should have choices.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 03:51:55 AM

True, but even then their power still has limits, for decades governments have been fighting against the illegal downloading of copyrighted content, yet this practice is widespread all over the world, and while once in a while there are cases which make the news about a person being charged millions of dollars because of their downloads, we can say the majority of those people get away with it.

So I doubt the governments are going to have the resources to try to identify and arrest every single person using bitcoin within their territory if they decided to make it illegal.

But if the government bans it, we will also face many difficulties in using bitcoin, and the risk of detection will be very heavy. They can't ban bitcoin outright, but we don't feel comfortable using bitcoin either. And the one who suffers the most is still us, not them. Going against the government has never yielded good results, so I hope the government never completely bans bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 04:03:14 AM

It's a shame that people are still living their lives, saying, if the government says that something is bad then it is bad, government decides what's good and what's bad for it's people.

It has been years that I stopped watching daily news and yeah never read news papers for many years now and that is the reason why.
like what you said , some of us that people are still living with government stand and what they tell them to believe.

This is a shame to those who has this attitude till now when they can forget about the government because internet is open and we read and find everything that we need to understand.

But of course better not to believe in everything , check and dig deep before following what internet says.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Gladitorcomeback

Activity: 658
Merit: 598

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2023, 12:22:50 PM

It has been years that I stopped watching daily news and yeah never read news papers for many years now and that is the reason why.
like what you said , some of us that people are still living with government stand and what they tell them to believe.

This is a shame to those who has this attitude till now when they can forget about the government because internet is open and we read and find everything that we need to understand.

But of course better not to believe in everything , check and dig deep before following what internet says.

In my opinion, if the government takes a wrong decision that is causing harm to the people, then it should be protested. No government can implement policies to the detriment of its people. Every government thinks of the benefit of its people. If the government anywhere feels that this thing is not in the interest of their people and it can harm their people, then they make laws to protect their citizens. Obeying the laws of the state is mandatory for every citizen, but the condition is that the state takes care of the legitimate rights of its people and the people are also happy with their state.

But if the state cannot give basic rights to its people and impose new restrictions on them every day, then one should not be bound by anything of such a state.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 02:50:12 PM

The government system isn't wrong but what actually turns like it was difficult to understand is these people who implement the rules and abuse their power. People are relying on the government as they believe that would help us to grow and improve our living but unfortunately, these powerful people that are in the position ruin it makes us not trust them anymore. Because if we just keep following them, nothing will happen to us but just a puppet to them, and the more the become powerful.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
posi

Activity: 2240
Merit: 579

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 02:56:33 PM

I read some comments and I am disappointed, many people are just buying Bitcoin but they don't understand that Bitcoin gives power to the people through decentralization, for the first time in history the government is unable to be in total control of something, that's Bitcoin.

So far, it can be said that the government has completely failed to stop or control the bitcoin network. But they still have many ways to make it difficult for us to use bitcoin without their permission. Honestly, we will never escape their control, they will have a lot of ways to manage us. Bitcoin can only give us partial freedom, it cannot bring us complete freedom as many people are still dreaming of.

Many years ago, my country completely banned bitcoin, using bitcoin was very difficult even many people were arrested and fined when found using bitcoin. It can be said that with such use of evasion, it cannot be called freedom.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 06:25:06 PM

So far, it can be said that the government has completely failed to stop or control the bitcoin network. But they still have many ways to make it difficult for us to use bitcoin without their permission. Honestly, we will never escape their control, they will have a lot of ways to manage us. Bitcoin can only give us partial freedom, it cannot bring us complete freedom as many people are still dreaming of.

Many years ago, my country completely banned bitcoin, using bitcoin was very difficult even many people were arrested and fined when found using bitcoin. It can be said that with such use of evasion, it cannot be called freedom.
There is no total freedom in this world since we still need to deal with restrictions which in fact can be beneficial if used properly. Traditionally speaking, once the government says that it is harmful, they are only weighing the pros and cons about things, but mostly it is not that they are totally banning everything and they'd become a dictator, coz what actually they are trying to convey is to warn us about the cons, and as you've said they have more ways to control over the usage of cryptocurrency if they wanted to, such as banning it. It's just that most people generally consider it as bad just because someone opposed the idea or just giving us warning about what might happen.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████